Blood Bound

By issavibeeeee

Inmate-#14A5473 Camille Royel A.K.A "Luna" was a 21 year old Felon. Camille wasn't your typical average femal... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors note.
Authors note again ๐Ÿคฃ
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34...
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Not a chapter but Plz Read๐Ÿ˜ฅ
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60-FINALE Pt.1
Finale
Epilogue.
Sequel Alert!
ANOTHER SEQUEL ALERT!
HEADS UP!!

Chapter 57

5.1K 166 49
By issavibeeeee

Luna...

Finding out that I was pregnant earlier makes me feel different. To know that there's a tiny little fetus that will be growing inside of me soon,amazes me but scares me at the same time.  All day I've just been thinking about all of the things that I'm surrounded by. Drugs,Gun Violence...drama. Wishing for a peaceful pregnancy would be a drag because nothing's ever peaceful around here.

To say that I wasn't nervous would be a lie. This is something that I wasn't ready for ,but just like Mariah said, I'll learn as time goes by. I just hoped that Meech would be happy, being that he just had a baby not too long ago.

Tossing my keys on the kitchen counter,I made my way into the house followed by Sabrina and Cj. I had dropped Mariah off to Von's before making our way back here to the house.

Sighing, my mouth got watery and I already knew what that meant.

"Meech here?" Cj asked.

I nodded before walking into the bathroom and instantly throwing up. This has been happening for a while now,which is why Mariah made sure I took this pregnancy test.

I made an appointment for tommorow, so I can know how far along am I ,and learn more about dealing with this whole pregnancy shit.

I washed my mouth before washing my face and tying my hair up. Pouting,I looked at myself in the mirror. I was so pale from all of the nausea,and I braced myself for the next  few months.

I laid down in bed after getting myself comfortable and preparing to go to sleep. Making sure to text my people good night,I placed my phone in the charger before Laying my head down on the pillow. Feeling the bed sink a little bit ,I turned and saw Meecho getting in bed after placing Amaru in his bassinet, with an upset look on his face.

Already knowing why he was upset,I didn't even bother asking him what was wrong.

"What are you gonna do about this?" I asked,turning my body fully towards him.

He shrugged,while getting under the blanket. "I'm gon' hold a meeting tommorow,and see if someone comes clean. Someone that's in my organization is working with the cops,ain't no way in hell twelve gon' keep fucking with Cj like that."

"You really think someone is gonna come clean  when they know what the outcome would be?" I asked. "C'mon babe,you gotta make sense of this. Truthfully I don't think it's anyone that's working for you,I just think the cops wanna fuck witchu'."

"Nah." He shook his head,while keeping his eyes on the tv in front of us as Martin played. "I been doing this for a long ass time now,why all of a sudden they decide to fuck with me and my shit now?"

"Look" I sighed, "this could all be a mind game. Think about someone who's been trynna' bring down your business for the longest."

Glancing at me with his red low eyes,he chuckled. "You think ya' pops got sum' to do with this?"

Shrugging,I sat up a little bit. "Possibly...Carlos has a way of doing the impossible,I wouldn't put it passed him."

Running his tongue across his lip,his attention went back to the tv as he took in what I said. Now that, that conversation was over,I was gonna take this as my chance to tell him about the big news.

Clearing my throat,I moved a little closer to him. "Meech."

"Hm?" He responded,glancing back at me.

"Um...do you eva' think about starting a family with me?"

"Of course Ma', all the time." He smirked, "what made you ask that?"

Biting my bottom lip ,I looked down trying to put together this whole shit in my mind. "How soon?"

"Any time." He responded, a little confused as to why I was asking this.

Taking a deep breath,I gently grabbed his hand and placed it on my Stomach. He looked down at our hands that both rested on top of each other while resting on my stomach. A smile appeared on his face as he caught on.

Once his eyes locked with mine, my face lit up.

"You got me." I chuckled , "you got me good."

Without saying anything else his lips crashed into mine as he cupped my face with his hands. Feeling a little relieved knowing that he was happy about this,made me a little more calm.

Pulling back he wiped the tear that fell down my face.

"Why you crying'?

I shrugged, "I deadass don't even know."

Laughing he pecked my lips one more time. "So you know for sure that you pregnant?"

"I guess so, I just been feeling different. But, I pushed the thought of being pregnant to the back of my mind, Until Mariah ass forced me to take a test. I set up a doctors appointment for the morning."

"Bet, lets take our asses to sleep now then." He said before kissing me one more time.

Chuckling I shook my head at how fast he said that. "Okay."

I laid back down before pulling the cover over me and making myself comfortable.

Feeling Meech wrap his arms around me and letting his hand rest on my stomach,I got this warm feeling inside.

Damn, a bitch is really about to be a mom.

*
Next morning...

Cj...

Plopping back on the bed,I tried to regain myself and catch my breath after that fire ass sex I just had. Sabrina and I couldn't keep our hands off each other last night for some reason and we deadass went , all night.

"Shit babe,my vagina is throbbing like crazy "She whined,as her eyes were closed and her chest heaved up and down.

"As it should." I smirked. "What time is it?"

Grabbing her phone off the nightstand she glanced at the time before putting it down. "Seven thirty."

"What time you gotta be at work?"

"My first client doesn't come until one." She stated,turning her body around before snuggling up under me.

"You trynna go ano-"

"No, that's enough." She said,cutting me off.

Letting out a slight chuckle, I kissed her cheek before pulling the cover over us and shutting my eyes.

*

My phone went off waking me up out of my sleep causing me to suck my teeth. Without opening my eyes,I reached over and grabbed my phone before placing it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Yo bro, you might wanna wake the fuck up and go on Instagram." I heard Tris voice come through the phone.

Slightly opening my eyes,I sighed. "Why?what happened?"

"Nigga go on Paris page and see for yourself." Before I could say anything else,he hung up.

Sucking my teeth,I pulled the phone away from my ear,before clicking on the Instagram icon.

I immediately felt myself get upset once I seen a picture of me On Paris bed as the first thing that pops up on my news feed.

P.London- Our Nigga 🤷🏽‍♀️

"What the fuck son." I mumbled to myself.

CjLoc-Delete this shit right now....

Blowing out a breath,I hoped Sabrina ain't see this shit. And on cue,she walked in the room.

Looking up at her, I could see the anger in her face.

"Baby, I could explai-"

"Get dressed,and leave." She calmly spoke.

"Bri,word to my dead that shit ain't what it look like." I stood up walking towards her but she backed up and out her hand up to stop me.

"Before I go the fuck off and lay hands on you...Leave Cj." Without saying anything else,she grabbed her keys and walked out,leaving me in the apartment by myself.

I know I had fucked up,but I ain't think Paris would pull some shit like this.

Cursing at myself in the head ,I went and Grabbed my phone,before clicking on Paris name. After the third ring she finally picked up.

"Hello?"

"Why the fuck you posted that shit Paris?"

"Because I wanted to."

"Because you wanted to?, you know aint shit goin' on between us so why the fuck you posted that?"

"Oh it's nothing going on between us?so why the fuck you stuck your dick inside of me that day you came to my house then huh? Talkin' bout how you still love me and allat'?"

"Bitch we been done,what part are you not understanding?I have a whole Girlfriend shawty."

"What that gotta do with me?"

Sighing I ain't even say nothing else,I just hung up the phone.

I don't know why Paris felt like we were back together all of a sudden. But what went down was a mistake,and we ain't even fuck because I stopped myself...it was only the tip.

My head dropped as my hands ran down my face and I became frustrated with what just happened. Sabrina ain't deserve to see that shit,and I know how embarrassing that was for her. I gotta think of something to make it up to her, I got a feeling she might really be done this time,but I wanna stop her before it's too late.

*

Meecho...

"Alright Ms Royel ,you are indeed pregnant. eight weeks to be exact." The doctor smiled before handing Lu a paper. A smile lit up on her face,as we both read it.

"You hear that Papa, you gon' be a big brother." I cooed to my son who was sleep in his car seat in front of me.

"So,when is my due date?" Luna asked.

"I'm going to send you for an ultrasound right now, you'll find out once you do it."The doctor smiled.

"Okay." She nodded.

Once the doctor left the room, Luna blew out a breath.

"What's wrong Ma?"I asked,before gently grabbing her hand.

"Nothing." She said before a slight smirk appeared on her face. "I just can't believe I'm bout' to be a mom."

"I know right,who would've thought You out of all people." I chuckled,causing her to mush me.

"Shut up." She side eyed me.

"Nah but all jokes aside Babe, you gon' be a great motha'. The way you treat My son shows me that you are. Ima be hea' through everything,you already know the vibes." I Sincerely spoke before giving her a peck on the Lips.

"I love you." She said before leaving another peck on my lips.

"I love you more."

*

Cj....

Sighing before I stepped out the car,I glanced at my phone one more time as Sabrina declined my call once again. At first it was ringing,now it's going straight to voicemail.

"What a fuckin' mornin'" I mumbled to myself before stepping out of my car. I left a mental note in my head to stop at the shop after I finish work today.

Making sure my car was locked I put my key in my supreme fanny pack before making my way into the warehouse,where the smell of weed smacked me right in my face.

"It's like Mother Nature knows how to calm me down." I said as I maneuvered through the warehouse before dapping Ty and Tris up.

"You Gucci Little bro?" Ty asked.

"I'll be aight." I shrugged before plopping down next to them. "Where everybody else at?"

"Cali and Mel on their way, Marcus in the back and Meech gon' be here lata',he had some important shit to do so I'm in charge for now."

Giving him a slight nod,I slouched back in my seat.

"Nigga,you look like a lost puppy right now,wassup witchu?" He asked me.

"He in a love triangle right now" Tristian said in Between chuckles.

Sucking my teeth,I stuck up my middle finger at him.

"It ain't no fuckin' love triangle,I only love Sabrina that other bitch been a dub."

"Yea Aight, hea' nigga I rolled this up for you." He said,passing me a blunt. "Now smoke that shit and get the fuck out ya' feelings,you and Bri gon' be back at it by tonight."

"Ion' know son, it's lookin' like she deadass done." I sighed before lighting up my spliff.

"What happened in the first place,I'm all fuckin' lost right now." Tyler added.

Sitting up in my seat, I inhaled my blunt before letting it hit my Chest and blowing out the rest of the smoke.

"Aight so boom. Some situation happened with my Ex Paris, I was drunk wind up goin' to her house we got into a little fight...I felt bad went over the next day,and this bitch posted a picture of us in her bed and Sabrina saw it."

A slight chuckle came out of Ty's mouth causing me to furrow my brows in confusion.

"Fuck is funny?"

"Nothing."He said,letting out a breath, "that's that young puppy love shit,y'all gon' be back soon. Just get her some flowers and take it to her and watch."

"Did that already." I mumbled,kinda' over this fuckin' conversation. "I'll just give her space and let her figure out what she wanna do. I'm done chasing these bitches bro, ain't shit happen between me and Paris,the bitch is just trynna' be funny."

"Sure bout' that?" Tristian asked with a smirk growin' on his face.

Without saying anything else,I flicked him off.

If Sabrina wanted to act like this,Ima' let her. She'll  come to her senses and realize that she ain't goin' no where, and I ain't letting no bitch ruin that.

A beeper went off causin' Ty to look down at his flip phone. "Aight Y'all, y'all drop is heading to Brooklyn now,I already packed y'all duffel bags in the black truck outside."

"Bet." Tris said before standing up.

"Don't forget to be back here by Six, Meech holdin' a meeting about what happened with you yesterday."

Nodding,both Tris and I dapped him up before making our way out of the warehouse.

After the whole shit with the cops yesterday,Me and Tristian had to switch our drop location,once again.

No bitch ass cop was stopping my bag. Hopefully we'll find out who's behind all this shit soon,cuz' I'm tired of lookin' ova' my shoulder.

*
That evening....

Luna...

"This is gonna' annoy the fuck outta' me." I frowned,after throwing up once again.

"Girl,you've got way more to go,this is just minor."Mariah chuckled as she released my hair from her hands. Standing up straight I grabbed the Mouth wash that I now had to carry around with me ,before gargling and spitting it out.

All I've been doing is throwing up ,to the point where I'm so weak. I still decided to come to the shop though, to see how things were Runnin' since I left Mariah in charge. Of course Meecho didn't approve because now he's being even more over protective.

"So when you due?"

"April"I sighed, it's just the beginning of my pregnancy and I'm already over it.

"Woo chile',got a long ass way to go." My cousin said,dramatically holding her chest.

"Thanks for reminding me." I sarcastically spoke ,before walking ahead of her.Heading inside of my office,I plopped down in my seat before throwing my head back.

"You should've just listened to yo' man and stayed yo ass home." My cousin stated ,before shutting the door behind her,not letting me say nothing else.

I sighed before resting my head on the desk before hearing my phone vibrate. I looked to see who was calling as Anthony's name slid across my screen.

"Hey Ace." I answered.
"Lu Lu, whatchu doin?"
"Nothin' at the shop."
"Ohh okay,what time you leavin'?"
"I'll be out of here by seven thirty or eightish,why?."
"Just askin',how you feelin'? You sound like shit." I heard him chuckle.
"Just been feelin' sick,that's all."
"Awwww Dat' po' baby sick." He cooed.
"Shut up." I chuckled.
"Aight,I was just callin' to check on you,I'a y'all to you lata' Aight?got sum' business to handle."
"Aight,be safe."
"Always."

Once the phone hung up, I blew out a breath before laying my head down once again. And of course,that wasn't for too long because there was a knock at the door.

"Seems like I'll Neva' get a fuckin' break.i mumbled to myself,before walking over to the door before openin' it.

Rage and shock instantly filled my body after seein' someone who was supposed to be "dead" standin' right in front of me.

"What the fuck are you doin' in my shop?" I spat,mugging the fuck out of Riley.

"Nice to see you too." She smirked before tying to make her way in my office,but I stopped her.

"Fuck you think you doin?how the fuck you ain't dead?"

"Your brother loves me way too much to kill me." She sighed while a smile stood across her face. "Let's just say,I took a vacation."

I was three seconds away from beating the life out of the bitch,Completely this time.

"Riley." I started, "you betta' turn around and get the fuck outta' my shop before you die,Forreal this time."

I warned,stepping closer to her face. Without moving,she chuckled.

"You don't scare me Luna."

"Oh I don't wanna' scare you,Trust me. But you should be, cuz' now that I know that you're alive,I'm gonna' give you hell and make sure you die slow and painful." I smirked. "Now Like I said, turn around and get the fuck outta my shop."

Without saying anything else, that slight smirk still sat on her face as she scoffed.

"If I were you, I would calm down with all
The threats."

I chuckled  "the guard will escort you out." I said before shutting the door in her face.

Standing there for a minute,my hand started shaking. I was now angry, and Tyler was gonna hear my mouth,maybe even feel my hands too.

Not only did he lie,but he brought back some drama that I don't need in my life,especially not now.
Clenching my hand into a fist to stop my hand from shaking,I walked over to my desk and grabbed my phone,Making sure to text Tyler.

*
Meecho...

"Packing the mail it's gone,she like how I smell cologne,I just signed a deal I'm on, yea yea." I rapped along to the song as I did a little dance in front of my son,he seemed to have liked it cuz' the smile on his face tells it all.

"You like this song Papa?" I chuckled before picking him up.

Little noises came from him causin' me to chuckle.

Pausing the music that played on the tv,I heard my phone ring and I saw my girls name Glide across the screen.

"Hey Ma'."

"Babe,you won't believe who the fuck just came to my shop.

"Who?"

"Riley."

I cursed at myself in the head for forgetting to tell Luna about Riley. But,I knew she would be mad if I told her I knew,so for now ima just act like I didn't.

"What the fuck,I thought that bitch was dead."

"So did I." She mumbled , "you think Ty did this on purpose."

"Nah."'I quickly denied. "I mean, no...Ion' think so,he ain't have shit to do with this bitch comin' back."

"How you so sure?"

"Because he's your brother,and I doubt he would do some shit like that knowing what Riley did."

The line became silent.

"Baby,you there?"

"Yea." I heard her mumble.

"What's wrong?"

"I just don't  if I could trust him no more Meech. This bitch shouldn't be alive right now, he told me to my face that he killed her."

"Go talk to him and see what the fuck is up then."

"I am after I leave the shop."

"Aight,and make sure you stay safe. You strapped ?"

"Of course."

"Good,cuz' ion need shit happening to my babies."

"I know , I'll see you later I love you."

"I love you more."

Sighing,I tossed my phone on the couch before looking down seeing Amaru who was now sleep in my arms.

I stood up before walking over to his bassinet and gently laying him in it, making sure his pacifier stayed in his mouth.

After seeing Riley yesterday, Ty himself told me he didn't know how she was alive. A part of me ain't believe him, but another part did. This shit just needs to be straightened out,cuz' if Lu and Ty fall out,this business ain't gon' be the same. And neither will this family.

*

That night...

Luna...

"Mariah,please make sure the guards lock up before they leave."

"I gotchu' Lu,trust me." She stated.

"Okay."'I sighed, "Bri,don't forget to call me when you get home."

"I will." She stated. Sabrina seemed off today so,when I asked she said she'll talk to me later about it.

Since there was no parking,by my shop..I had to park some blocks up.

Making my way towards my car,I felt like I was being followed. So stopping in my tracks,I reached in my bag and turned around and saw no one.

Brushing it off,I continued walking until I felt my mouth being covered and my body being pulled.

Muffled screams came from my mouth as it was covered,and my elbow hit against the persons stomach,trying to get him off me.

"Shhhhhh, just come with me and follow my lead."he whispered in my ear,I heard a familiar voice,hearing the thick accent I then knew it was Anthony.

Once I was pulled inside of an Alley,he held the gun to my head while having me in a slight chokehold as we stood in front of four men.

I didn't know how to feel at the moment,I felt like my life was about to end right hea'. I was pregnant,and this right here wasn't good for my baby,at all.

"Well well Well...I see Ace knows how to follow directions." One guy spoke as he leaned against his black truck.

"Y'all told me bring her to y'all and I did." Anthony stated.

"What the fuck do y'all want from me?" I asked,as my hands stood up and the gun was still pointed at the side of my head.

"Oh it's not what we want. It's the bosses orders." The guy said with a smirk on his face.

My thoughts then went back to the conversation me and Anthony had in my office,about that little "job" Carlos wanted him to do.

And exactly what I thought the job was, it was true. I knew it had something to do with me,but I didn't think it would happen this soon.

Feeling something cold being tucked in the back of my pants,I took a big gulp.

"On the count of three, you grab it ,and you shoot." Anthony  whispered,making sure it's not noticeable for them to see him.

Without saying anything,he walked me toward the guy.

"Who's your boss?" I asked The guy,pretending to act like I didn't know what the fuck was going on.

"Don't ask questions, just know that he'll be home soon,so when he comes home ,he doesn't want no interruptions." He stated, "which means you."

"Three" Anthony whispered in my ear and on cue ,I pulled out the gun he had tucked in my pants ,and the guy aimed his at me.

Without hesitation I shot him,and once Anthony let me go,I hid behind the wall,before shooting at another guy.

Shots rang out through the alley,and once I didn't hear anymore,I hoped we had got all four of em'.

"Ace?" I called out.

Hearing footsteps runnin' towards me ,I held out my gun until I saw it was Anthony.

"Was that all of em'?" I asked.

"Yea,some Shit I needa' tell you, and yo' nigga...so try to get him to call a meeting."He said,before pulling off his bloody sweater,as we made our way out of the alley.

"He's already holdin' one,just meet me at his warehouse ,I'll send you the address."

Nodding, we both went our separate ways.

My body was still in shock from what just happened,and I was hoping that the baby was okay.

For some reason,I got some type of joy from what just happened. For a minute I thought Anthony was gonna' kill me,but instead he helped me.

I'm gonna visit Carlos tommorow,cuz' this shit needs to end...Now.
_____________________________

So let me tell y'all about the dumb ass shit that I did.

My dumb ass thought I published this chapter, and I'm like..why the fuck I don't see nobody commenting or voting on it...turns out I DIDNT EVEN PUBLISH IT😭

Like what type of dumb shit!

Anyways yalllllll..

I was reading some comments on a previous chapter and I just wanna fix the confusion y'all got..

The Travis boy that Jumped Cj is Luna's brother that she doesn't know about...Travis used to work for Anthony (which Anthony explained to Luna when he Cake to see her at the shop)until Travis started working for Carlos ,which is also his  dad. Cj killed Travis,but Carlos thinks Anthony did it,since he knew that Travis used to work for him. SO NOW instead of killing Anthony ,Carlos wants Anthony to help kill Luna..

Did that help a little bit?😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 13.4K 40
>>๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ'๐ฌ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐’๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ง๐š ๐–๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž. ๐–...
867K 32.6K 103
It's 'Killed or be Killed' and living in New Orleans, you start to live by the 'Survival of The Fittest' mentality. Everyone's trying to make it and...
16.3K 625 18
Ex Lovers Rekindle And Grow?? Or Repeat The Past?? @๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ยฉ
266K 8K 40
Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends around her so nothing could possibly go...