Love Me In The Dark. [COMPLET...

By Ruonaa

An extremely dark sinful tale... -*- It was lust at first sight. Fuck buddies at the second.. But something... More

Epigraph.
Prologue.
Playlist
CAST / AESTHETICS.
Reunion
Hookah
Sometimes, she just needs it a little rough.
Payback?
Talking to a man with an accent sexier than yours, could get you wet.
Watching porn is a humane thing to do.
There's a first time for everything - Including stripping.
One night stand, or more?
When you've got no one to fuck you, you could always pleasure yourself.
Wet dreams, wild fucks, and an horny bride. Wrong combination.
Book Trailer 💿🎬
The deadliest drug.
Nobody's perfect.. not even a Prince Charming.
Emily Gaines is a fucking strong woman.
Feelings.
Who is Logan?
🌑Love me in the dark.🌑☄
"Do you, Emily Katherine Gaines, take this man to be your lawfully wedded
Piled up lies.
Déjà Vu
" Be my girlfriend?"
Givin' You Lovin'
We all keep secrets. 🌒
The flame of the sun is full of wrath and it burned us
Darker sides.
Question! "?"
Gone?
Shitty shit.
A father's love.
His knight in shining armour.
The darkness turned against us.
The story so far.
Epilogue.
STANDALONE SERIES.
BOOK TWO.
BOOK THREE

Trust.

4.8K 224 96
By Ruonaa

"Why would you want to stay at my place?"

The confusion on Logan's face was very visible and all too clear not to notice. This had got to be the most confusing thing to happen to him or any man in history!

Why would a rich, business woman like her, who was soon to be married, leave her husband - to be, her work and if possible, everything, just to come stay at his place for a few days.

"You sound like the idea alone stinks." Emily replied, grabbing off one of the plates on the counter, along with two slices of toasted bread.

Logan scowled deeply as he watched her walk directly past him, into the living room. Immediately, his own feet traced her steps, following her. She sat comfortably on one of the cream coloured couch, with the plate still held firmly in her hands.

"Okay. You said you have a proposal? What's it gonna be?" Logan, who was now standing by the wall, with arms folded across his bare chest, asked.

"Yeah. I did." Emily said, stopping, and taking her time to take a bite from the crunchy toast, before paying attention to the man who was standing a few distance away from her. A man who she knew almost nothing about, they only knew more about each other in a carnal knowledge, but still, she was about to make a proposal that would make him agree on her staying here for some days.

Why couldn't she just travel out? Or go some place in town where no one knew her? Or better still, why couldn't  she just forget that anything like last night or this morning happened?

The answer to the last question was quite simple. Emily knew that. She just could not return back to Christian and smile sweetly at him, after he had kept such a big secret from her. After he had ganged up against her, alongside her father. No. God. She'd be holding a pistol to the man's head if she were to be locked with him in the same room, and she really didn't need to be tagged as a murderer this soon.

"So.. I need a place to stay-"

"You have a house. No a mansion." Logan replied, amused. How much funnier could this woman get? He wondered. She needed a place to stay? Yeah. Right.

"Could you let me speak please?" she frowned, and Logan nodded his head slowly, while putting his hands up in defeat.

"Thank you." Emily's attention was fully placed on him now, as she spoke her next words.

"I need a place to stay, so i want to stay here."

"Huh?" Logan frowned, feeling more confused than ever. This woman was complicated.

"I can't give further details, but i just want you to know that, of course i won't be staying here for free. I'll earn my stay. I'll pay for it."

"With sex?" Logan questioned, the amusement on his face, returning with an even stronger look. He watched as a scowl appeared on her face, and suddenly, it felt like he had given a wrong answer. Had he?

"No Mr Ciàran.  With money." Her voice was curt and slightly edgy.

"Oh. Money.. I see." Logan scratched the nape of his neck awkwardly, little drops of water from his wet hair dropped onto the floor, from the action. He should have at least worn warm clothes, and dried his hair before they had whatever strange conversation they were having.

"The sex will be because we both need it." she completed her speech. Logan grinned, and Emily smiled lightly.

"I could take off my towel if you want it now." He winked at her, and though Emily could have prevented it if she had the power to, but she didn't, so she laughed. A joyous melody that seemed to do wonders to Logan.  

"What about work?" Logan cleared his throat, and asked. Emily seemed to think on the matter for a little while, before she gave an answer, fitting enough to her.

"I need a break from that too. I need it."

Logan nodded his head in agreement, and pushed himself forward, off the wall. He knew something was bothering her, but he didn't want to ask her about it, if she didn't feel comfortable enough to talk about it  with him. If she needed a place to stay, he could do that much for her. But then, there was another question that kept on knocking on the back of his head. He had to ask.. at least, to get rid of his curiosity.  

"Why do you trust me?"

It was a normal question to ask. She knew nothing about him, and yet she wanted to stay locked up in one house with him? A woman of her status? What if he were just like Greg, his overambitious friend? What if his plan was to seduce her, break her marriage, and be with her for her money?

Didn't she bother about him  selling her out? Giving news and evidence about their sinful escapades to the press. Blackmailing her? Was she this easy to trust people?

"And who says i trust you?" she smirked, standing up.

Not quite the answer he was looking for.. but okay, he could work with that.

Again, as she walked back into the kitchen, he followed her.

"You don't? Aren't you afraid of staying with me? All alone here? I could give you out to the press for real good money. Better than what you might want to pay me for staying here." Logan smiled lightly.

"No. You won't." Emily didn't smile back at him, her eyes dug deep into his in a rigid stare.

"See? You do trust me." Logan walked closer to her.

"You won't because they won't let you."

The both of them stood at an approximately close angle, with nothing obstructing them. Logan leaned closer, until he had her caged against the counter, his warm breath tickled her face which was gradually getting hotter as the seconds ticked by.

When he spoke next, his breath was shaky, and his words, mumbled.

"Who's 'they'?" his fingers moved up to her face, tracing her eye lids, nose, and then her lips, where they came to an abrupt stop.

"No one you need to know about." her throat longed for water. A few seconds ago, it didn't feel like some kind of desert, but now, it definitely did. How was she never able to get enough of this man?

"Your husband?" he mumbled, pulling his fingers away, and replacing them with his lips. Starting from her eyes again, he kissed them softly, until he reached her nose. His lips lingered there, neglecting her own lips which were dying to be merged with his.

"I made you breakfast." Emily whispered.

"It's cold now." Logan laughed, but the sexual tension was undeniably still so strong between the two of them.

"I'd rather prefer to eat something hot.. like you."

The hunger was back in his eyes and voice, and before he could say another word out, Emily pushed him forward, and covered her lips with his in a starved kiss.

Logan's hand found its way to her hips, and held tightly around it, as they kissed fervently, in desperation. Emily's hands moved to the towel wrapped around his waist, and just as she was about to strip it off of him, a phone buzzed. Once.. Twice.

The two lovers who were so lost in their own little world of lust paid no attention to the distraction  that beckoned to them.

But at the third buzz, Emily pulled away, earning a frustrated groan from Logan.

"Fuck that shit." he groaned and dived in to trap her lips with his again. His hands lifted her up, until her legs were hooked against his waist. Her hands clasped around his neck, as he led the way back to the room.

Already unclad of his towel, he hitched up his shirt which she was wearing, and prepared to thrust into her, but before he could, the buzzer of the phone stopped their action.

"W-wait." Emily harshly breathed out.

"God! Are you fucking serious?"

What was wrong with this woman?! How could she stop him midway? Who does that? Logan wanted to scream out. Frustration was kicking at his door.

"So what now? You give me a boner and leave me feeling so frustrated?" he scoffed out, frowning deeply, but Emily was paying no attention to him, her face was creased with frown marks. It looked like she was trying to figure something out.

"That sounds like my phone."

"Jesus." Logan mumbled. He pulled himself off her, and sat on the bed, right beside her. He ran his fingers tiredly through his hair, messing them up, no more than Emily had done.

"It probably is. I turned it on to charge it for you. It was low and i thought you'd want it to be turned on in case your people tried to reach out to you.. You know? So they wouldn't get worried." he grabbed the towel which was lying helplessly on the floor, and tied it around his waist again.  

"I'm going back to the bathroom, to have a cold shower.. to get rid of the disaster you've caused." As he said this, his hands were pointed to his crotch area.

It was lying on top of the bedside table, just next to the alarm clock - her phone. Emily frowned. Who was trying to reach out to her? Chad? Christian? God, she hoped it wouldn't be him.

Her hands reached out to grab her phone, and just then, it buzzed again, with a text this time.

2 missed calls °° Drew.

10 missed calls. °°  Christian

One new text message. (Christian)

She clicked on the message, and for a minute, everything seemed to die down.

"Who is Logan?"

°°°°°°°°°°

Soooo I'm back! I am so sorry this chapter was short and not really what you were expecting. I have a lot of interesting things to write on this book, but being so far away from it, since January, it was kinda hard to start this chapter or even  get down to it. I didn't know what to write, but thank God i have gotten past it, next chapter will be much better and longer, i promise. Thank you to all of you that has stayed faithful to this book. I seriously love you all so much. And if i have not read your books yet, please pardon me, I'll get down to it soon. I have all the time in the world!.. well at least for now. Lol.🙃😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 45.1K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
145K 7.7K 41
• Completed • • Highest Ranking #2 Paranormal October 2020 • • Highest Ranking #4 Romance October 2020 • • Highest Ranking #1 Matebond April 2021...
96.5K 2.1K 30
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 20th NOV 2020 Finished: 13th DEC 2020 EDITING! After the love of her life leaves her for good, Carlota Santiago has to strugg...
2.1M 11.7K 12
"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do this." He started with my heals as he kneeled between my legs. He removed the right one fi...