Sinful Obsession [VMinkook]

بواسطة ramennation

"I'm a JEON!!! and I can take whatever I want or whoever is he... Even he's the precious son of the PARK'S" J... المزيد

Prologue
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi.i
xi.ii
xii
xiii.i
xiii. ii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii.i
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv.i
xxxiv.ii
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii

xviii. ii

5.2K 315 86
بواسطة ramennation

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: PART TWO
MOUSE IN THE TRAP...

[unedited...]

Jimin sigh for the millionth times, letting his body dragged. Staring at their entwining fingers another sigh left in his mouth, he declined jungkook's offer for god knows how many times; but the young businessman is so persistent making him agree in defeat. And there is one thing he realize; jungkook didn't accept no as answer, and what the older's want he want it to be done.

“let's go there, jiminie...”

Jungkook chirped dragging jimin's body towards the roller coaster ride, jimin eyes widen in realization Jungkook want to ride there with him, but jungkook didn't know that the latter has a fear in height and has motion sickness. Jimin shake his head violently trying to pry his wrist in jungkook's grip, jungkook notice the struggle and glance at the younger. Jimin's eyes is near on tearing made jungkook halt on his step facing the younger.

“what's wrong jiminie?”

Jungkook asked in concern, giving a light squeeze on the latter's hands trying to calm him down. Jimin look at him with glossy eyes made his heart skip a beat.

Fuck! Don't look at me like that dolly...

Jungkook hissed at the back of his mind, watch how jimin sniff cutely while wiping the small tear at the verge of his eyes. That small act made jungkook's eyes twitched along the thing inside his pants. Slowly lifting his hands to caress jimin's rosy cheeks.

“what's wrong princess?”

Jungkook asked worried making the latter frowned, and made jungkook look at him in confusion. Jimin yanked jungkook hands glaring at the other as he crossed his arms over his chest, letting out a cute huff. Jungkook shake his head mentally at the younger cuteness, wanted to squeeze jimin's chubby cheeks against his hands and peppered the younger face with kisses.

“what's wrong?”

Jungkook asks innocently made the other sigh, shaking his head as he took a deep breath before facing the older.

“Mr. Jeon you are nice...”

Jimin began, looking at jungkook with a apologetic smile. Reaching up for the older male hands made jungkook shivered at the contact.

“...but can you please stop giving me names? In all honest it made me feel uncomfortable, I know you're just being nice and sweet but─”

Jimin paused letting out a sigh and took another deep breath.

“you shouldn't doing this, please stop being sweet to me. But don't get me wrong, I'm greatful and very flattered that you have a soft spot for me, but then...”

Jimin didn't break the eye contact, hurt and confusion he can see in jungkook's eyes made the guilt crawled in his system. But he doesn't want to give the other a false hope, especially that he is already tied up to the man he dearly love.

“...I think it's inappropriate, Mr. Jeon I'm already engaged.”

Jungkook smile fell and world starts to crumbled, jimin's words rang repeatedly in his head. Heart being ripped into pieces, as he froze in his place hands are cold and so his eyes becomes lifeless. Lifeless cold gaze fixed on jimin that's now bowing.

“I'm sorry Mr. Jeon...”

That's the last words he heard before jungkook lost his sanity, pulling a sinister smirk that hiding behind his fondly smile with understanding.

“you don't have to apologize, and don't misunderstand this behavior of mine. You're my cousin's best friend that's why I'm doing this no feelings involved except adoration.”

Jungkook said calmly pulling out his sweetest smile. Made the latter breath in relief, displaying back his crescent smile.

who is the lucky guy?

I will break his bone, turning it into dusk!

Jungkook growled mentally, anger crawling in every parts of his system. Killing the unknown guy now is his main priority. jimin smiled idiotically made jungkook hate the guy to the moon and back.

“you know him Mr. Jeon, in fact the two of you met before.”

Who is that guy!!!

Jungkook wanted to bark out but restrained himself, he need to control himself to jump on the latter and teach him who he really owns him.

“really? Who is he or she then?”

Jungkook rasps out calmly as possible, but inside his twisted head he already killing the unsaid man.

“he... He is a he,”

Jimin corrected still the fondly smile never leave his angelic face.

“you know my brother, right Mr. Jeon? actually he's not my brother.”

Jimin confessed, fidgeting his cute little finger, contemplating if he'll say to jungkook about him and taehyung real relation. With anxiety he chewed his bottom lip made for the other male to have difficulty on not jumping to him. But the frowned never leaving jungkook's face waiting for the other to continue.

“honestly, I don't know how to put it or say it...”

Jimin sigh.

“...but my relation to taetae is deeper than you and everyone think. I know that you know my brother ─”

Jimin shake his head before correcting his own words.

“I mean my fiance, taehyung and I we're arrange to be together since I was five...”

Jimin words crumbled jungkook's world, the next words left jimin's mouth becomes incoherent. His fist clenched into ball, mine goes blank at the sudden confession. And killing, torturing the man stole his doll is the only thing roamed in jungkook's twisted head.

“...on, Mr. Jeon? Are you okay?”

Jimin asked, changing the topic when he notice that the older is in daze.

What do you think?! You rejected me not only once but thrice! And you expect me to be okay?! And now knowing that you're belong to someone else, isn't it too much dolly? Hurting my feelings as well my ego? And you expect me to be OKAY!!!

Jungkook barked inside his head, but pulling a fake smile while calming his'self, saying his okay and just a bit shook at the sudden confession. Jimin let out a cute but shy giggled, but it only fumed jungkook's anger that's now growing like a wild fire.

So I guess a change of plan.

Jungkook smirked mentally, he is really insane... Especially to the idea of owning the boy in front of him.

“would you excuse me for a bit? I just need to make a call...”

Jungkook excused himself as jimin let him clueless of what will happen after.

°˖✧⚫⚫✧˖°

“hoseok, please let me go”

Lisa pleaded pushing hoseok away.

“I need to save him, to protect him...”

She knelt down bawling her eyes out, while hoseok watched her with sympathy. He wants to help her let her go, but if he'll do that Lisa's life will be in danger and he can't afford that to happen.

“believe me lili... I want to, but I can't.”

“why?! Because your afraid to that psycho?or you're like him too?! Why hoseok? Why?!”

Lisa exclaimed in frustration, cries becomes harder.

“I'm not like him!”

Hoseok retorts, he just wants to fulfill his promise to Lisa's father the one who leaned a helping hand to him when he is a no one, the  one who opened his door to a poor boy who needs a shelter. He fail so many times, but not this time he swore.

“I'm just doing my job and that is to protect you, I won't let you to get involved in that mess. Please lisa listen to me─”

Lisa shake her head vigorously.

“no! You listen to me! I need to save him, his best fr─”

“that's the point!! He is only your best friend and you willing to sacrifice your life for him?! Why?!”

“he is not just a best friend, he is like a younger brother, a soulmate, a family...”

Lisa sniffed wiping her own tears harshly.

“...if not because of him I'm not longer in this world hoseok, I gave up life ten years ago. But he came, he is my saviour, my redeemer, the light that pulled me out in the darkness I fell a years ago. The only person who talk to me and offered his sweet smile, while everyone avoid and despise my every existence... He is more important than my fuck up life. You don't know how fate cruel to me.”

Tears stopped to fell down, expression becomes blank as her eyes lose its life.

“I die ten years ago...”

°˖✧⚫⚫✧˖°

Jimin busy watching the people around him, the bright smile never leave his face as his gazed fall to people, some are with their family, some are with friends and other's are with their partner. The sight of happy people around him makes him drown in euphoria, in just a simple things the people around him is happy and contented. And that how jimin see the world, full of happiness and love. Too blinded by it cuz of his pureness and innocency, too clueless how cruel the real world is.

“enjoy your last day of freedom my lovely doll, because after this day onwards you'll be a cute little mouse in a trap.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

275K 12.9K 60
"T-that door h-h-haunts me.." "shh... I'll make sure it doesn't." a hand caressed Jimin's back slowly... ____ One misunderstanding drove Jimin away...
220K 11K 49
"Let yourself go, jungkook. What's holding you back from your own happiness?" "What's holding you from loving yourself?" "I was just a boy who loves...
37.3K 1.4K 20
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ||⚠️ "If there...
31.8K 2K 19
One side love is so painful to the death..' and that too if he ignores you.,hates you..' then it makes life was like a living hell..' That's what ji...