Perfectionist [MHA Reader x V...

Od infamosus

You're a perfectionist. You're talented in many things and you pick up skills easily. You belong in a rich an... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Kirishima One Shot (Filler)
Bakugo Birthday Special (Filler)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10- Part I
Bakugo Special
Chapter 10- Part II
Chapter 10- Part III
Chapter 10- Part IV
Body Swap (Filler)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Beauty and the Bakugo (Filler)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 4

11.9K 434 762
Od infamosus

Chapter 4

The car ride to school was silent, your Dad has noticed the lacking presence of a certain green haired boy. From what he can guess, you and Midoriya got into a fight, and you weren't mentioning it to him. He took a glance to his right, you were seated beside him, glancing out the window. The buildings and cars blurred past your vision, you weren't too far from U.A right now.

"(Y/N), has something been bothering you?" Your dad stopped at a red light before fully turning his head towards you. "You've been a lot more quiet than usual, and not to mention, Midoriya has stopped coming to the car pool. Why is that?" He watched your shoulders tense at the mention of you friends name.

"We just...Got into a fight, it's a little complicated..." You didn't bother telling your Dad about Deku's sudden quirk. You knew he'd try to comfort you, saying how quirks don't measure your worth and you shouldn't feel the need to compare yourself to him. But it wasn't just his quirk, it was a lot more than that.

The fact he kept it from you for so long, sure he said he kept a promise, but you'd find out at some point. Why wait until you found out yourself? It's like he watched you stumble in dark even if he knew directions towards the light. And now, a new baggage has been added to your hate, the fact the quirk was given and not gained. What, did God not think you were worthy? Were you born to disappoint? Is that it?

All these things were happening so quickly, day after day, something new was happening and it was becoming increasingly clear how far you'd have to go to become a hero. Not only that, but you felt like you were being left behind, your last pillar of support ditched you and your emotional state is become more unstable. This was all too hard to handle and too drastic of a change that you couldn't properly adjust. You've grown more distant and quiet the past few days, trying desperately to gather your thoughts and stabilize yourself. Honestly the isolation isn't working, which wasn't too surprising. You'd often go to Deku whenever you had a problem, but obviously things have changed.

To put more simply, you were distressed, and your Dad noticed this.

"Hm, well if you don't feel like talking about it now, that's fine." The car started once more, the distance between you and U.A was closing in. "But, just know your Mom and I are here for you, if you need anybody." You felt your shoulders relax at his words. "U.A may be an intimidating place, it's the best of the best after all...But don't let that intimidation stop you from becoming a hero." The car parked itself, stopping once more. He turned to face you, placing a gentle hand on your head. "You've grown, (Y/N), just know I'm proud." His words were comforting, and you couldn't stop the smile that grew on your face.

"Thanks Dad."

"You should hurry along now, school will start in 5 minutes or so." You clambered out of the car, waving at you Dad. "Take care, love you."

"Love you too."

"We'll be taking a trip today." The words shocked you, not only you but the entire class as well. "We'll be taking a trip to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. It's a training facility located just 5 minutes away from the main campus if we take one of the school buses." Aizawa pressed a button on a remote, the walls to your left began to open once more, similar to when you were introduced to you hero costumes. "The USJ will train us on how we'll need to act during a disaster situation." Aizawa rolled up his bag and made his way towards the door. "Change into your costumes and meet me outside, we'll be taking a bus. However, if you feel that your costume needs improvement and it'll only hinder you in the training, feel free to wear your P.E strip." And with that he headed out the door.

You made your way towards your costume case, feeling a little more light hearted than usual. The talk with your Dad at the car lifted your spirits, his reassuring words were something you really needed to hear, but no one ever told. Of course, that talk didn't magically solve all your current problems, but you felt like you could take on the world.

"Everyone get into the bus in an orderly fashion!" Iida waved his hands dramatically in the air, gesturing for everyone to form a line so that everyone could get on the vehicle properly.

"Man, Iida is taking this class president thing really seriously." Mine piped up, standing just to your right. You nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, but he's doing it right and thats what matters." You added. You walked along side Mina and boarded the bus, only to realize that the bus wasn't an ordinary school bus, it's more similar to an average transit bus.

You chose a seat near the back, Mina opting to sit next to you. At this point, you've grown accustomed to Mina's clinginess, it was a part of her nature that you'd observed and you couldn't really be bothered to shoo her away. Besides, you weren't Bakugo, when you had your feelings under control you do care for others feelings, you were only 87% asshole.

Maybe with the exception of Deku, you honestly don't know how to feel about him at the moment.

The bus ride was filled with chatter, something you weren't too used to whenever inside a vehicle. You chose to day dream and wander off in your own thoughts than to chat with others. Mina was participating in the conversation, leaning towards the aisle. The majority of the loud mouths were blubbering about in the front of the bus.

"If we're talking about flashy quirks, then it's Todoroki and Bakugo!" Kirishima beamed.

"Yeah, but Bakugo doesn't seem like the type to be popular." You snorted rather loudly at Tsuyu's remark, finding it horribly funny but true.

"Hah?!" Bakugo leapt from is seat, glaring down at the frog like girl in front of him. "Say that again!"

"Ya know, it's pretty sad." This time Kaminari spoke up. "We've only known each other for 2 days yet the entire class knows that your personality is similar to that of shit steeped in sewer water."

"Huh?! What's with that language dunce face? I'll kill you!" Bakugo thrashed around in his seat, waking Todoroki up from his nap.

"Everyone settle down, we're close." Aizawa scolded from the front. The rest of the ride was filled with silent talks. Mina tried making conversation with you, but you weren't much for discussion. You replied with short, curt answers.

"So..." Mina attempted once more. "What's your favourite food?"

"Salad."

"Heh?" Mina gawked at your answer. You looked back at her questioningly, what was so wrong about liking salad? "Salad? Like...A fruit salad?"

"Those are good too, but I prefer vegetable salad." You thought hard about it, trying to think of the different salads you tasted in your life and which ones were the best. "But if want to be specific, I like Thai Salad."

"...Like, a bowl of healthy?" Mina tried to confirm her ears.

"Yes, like...Greens, and dressing and carrots and peppers." You smiled at the thought of a delicious salad. "That type of salad, why is there something wrong?"

"No— Well..." Mina chuckled awkwardly. "I haven't heard too many people say that their favourite food is salad—" She immediately brightened up. "—But I do like natto and okra!" You nodded after hearing her favourites.

"I can't say I like natto, but okra is indeed good."

"You must eat really healthy huh?" Mina seemed to examine your physique. "Come to think of it, yesterday you were eating salad too."

"I have a strict eating schedule to accommodate for my physical training." You replied back calmly, actually answering in a full sentence rather than two words.

"Hey do you play any sports?" The bus stopped and everyone began to file out, though your conversation continued.

"Yes, I've played many...Have you?" Looking at Mina now, she seemed like the athletic type in your eyes. Not to mention, she probably has the best physique (not including you) compared to all the girls.

"Yeah! I've played volleyball and basketball back at my Junior High School! And I also dance!" Mina walked slowly behind, radiating a passionate aura. "I took classes ever since I was 5, though I stopped when I was 12, but that doesn't mean that I don't practice even outside of school!" She started to pump herself up. "I like to keep my dancing skills sharp!"

"Hm." You hummed in response, her passion for dancing was indeed admirable, and it was a little comforting to see someone in the hero course be passionate with something else other than heroism. With Deku, his constant Hero talk could get stale at times, and especially if that's all he does: talk. Never really put his words into actions. Maybe that was something you liked about Mina, she wasn't all talk, she carried her words on.

"What about you? What sports did you play?"

"Mina." Aizawa called from the front, narrowing his eyes. Mina shut her mouth, giggling awkwardly beside you. "As I was saying, everyone..." He gestured to a person beside him. "Meet Thirteen, a pro hero who specializes in rescue." Everyone gawked, voicing their 'oo's and 'aa's to the space hero in front of them.

"Hello everyone! It's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Thirteen and as Aizawa said earlier, I specialize in rescue type missions. This is what the USJ will teach us!" Thirteen proceeded to guide your class along, leading them into the building.

You walked alongside Mina, aimlessly looking at your surroundings. Mina didn't seem to take too much interest in the history behind USJ, and you honestly weren't too keen on learning it either. You could learn this another day.

"Volleyball, badminton, basketball, tennis and swimming." You answered. Mina stared at you for a solid few seconds, needing to process what you just told her. "I participated in a lot more sports, but those were the ones that I did in my Junior High, I played in teams." Mina gapped at you like a fish.

"Wha—! And you're telling me you did more than that?"

"Outside of school, yes."

"Whoa—"

"Whoa indeed!" Thirteen interrupted Mina, gesturing to everything around him. "There are 6 zones, all emulating 6 environmental factors." Thirteen then continued on explaining the 6 zones and the purpose of quirks. You paid attention, admiring his words of wisdom, how quirks were made to serve and protect, not to hurt and destroy. Though a lot of quirks did that, ultimately the goal of a hero is so that they're able to utilize their quirks to help others in need. Though non of this could be applied to you, you still wanted to learn and gain something from this experience and from his words.

"And even without a quirk!" Your ears perked up at his words. "Don't think that quirk-less people can't be heroes too, that they deserve any less for being different." Though you couldn't see through his helmet, you could tell this was directed to you. Again, you felt reassured, but you did't need to be told twice to know that you could become a hero.

Deku glanced over his shoulder quickly, sneaking a glance at you. You stood proudly next to Mina, an aura of confidence radiating off you. He wished he heard those words earlier in his life, but he really shouldn't be complaining. He's got what he wanted, and now he has to take a step forward with it. He admired your perseverance and hard working attitude when it came to heroism. And in that moment, he knew there was nothing stopping you.

And there wasn't anything stopping him either. His idol believes in him, and he believes in you.

Suddenly, a giant warp appeared at the centre plaza, villains of all shapes and sizes emerged from the purple spiral.

"Is...Is this part of training?" Kirishima questioned in a panicky tone, taking a step back. Your brows furrowed, taking a fearless step forward and peering past Aizawa.

"I don't think so..." You mumbled.

"Those are..." Deku breathed, feeling fear strike through his body like lightning.

"Villains!" Aizawa clutched the bandages around his neck, running forward. "Thirteen, protect the students, evacuate the building, I'll hold them off—"

"What?" Both you and Deku stared at your sensei in shock.

"Alone? But, your quirk, it isn't—" Aizawa cut Deku off, looking back at the two of you one last time.

"A hero has more than one trick up their sleeve." And with that he jumped off.

You stared in shock, nearly jumping out of your skin as you felt Deku place a hand on your shoulder.

"(Y/N), we should go—"

"I know, I know." You huffed out before making a slight jog back to Mina's side. Deku let out a wary sigh before catching up with the rest of the class.

"Come along now!" Thirteen ushered everyone towards the exit but stopped after a misty figure morphed itself between the class and the exit. "Everyone stay back!"

You faltered behind everyone else, staggering backwards as the mass of purple flared out in front of you like flames.

"Sorry to interrupt your class, but I need to do my job..." The void spoke. Thirteen aimed an attack towards the mist but Kirishima and Bakugo jumped forward, aiming an attack on what looked like purple fire. Thirteen hesitated on his attack, calling out to the reckless teens.

"Stop! Be careful!" An explosion, curtesy to Bakugo, erupted in front of you. The shockwave from his blast was rather large, but it wasn't enough to harm the foe.

"Troublesome..." The mist spoke, enveloping majority of the class, you included.

"(Y/N)!" You heard Mina scream from your left, but the mist formed a barrier of some sort so that you couldn't see her.

"Damn!" You cursed, swirls of black and purple enveloped your vision. You tried desperately to find anyone else that was trapped in the mist, and you did. You bumped shoulders with someone else as you felt your body begin to harshly pull you in different directions. On instinct, you tried to go closer to the person closest to you, they did as well.

You gasped, felling the floor give out and the mist cleared. Luckily, your reflexes were sharp and you landed gracefully on your feet. The other unlucky person landed just behind you with a thud onto their knees. You craned your head over your shoulder, looking at the dual haired teen behind you.

"Oh, Todoroki, are you alright?" Todoroki slowly looked towards you.

"Yes...Are you?" You nodded before looking around. You were in a muddy area, the terrain below was rather steep, like you were on the side of a mountain, there was scattered building parts however. The dirt seemed to smoothen out near the bottom.

"We must be in the landslide zone..." You muttered, more to yourself than to Todoroki, but he heard you otherwise.

"Right." He stood beside you, dusting of any dirt that gathered on his clothes with a pat of his hands. Off in the distance you could see the rest of your classmates at the front entrance, but you were too far to make out anything that was happening. Todoroki followed your line of sight. "We should head back to the rest of our class."

"We'll have to cut through the plaza..." You pointed a finger towards the mass of villains who were currently fighting you teacher. "It'll be dangerous..." You took a look around, for the most part it was only you two. "If we get down the mountain, we could try to scout along the outer areas of the plaza, then maybe we'll run into a few of our peers as well." You traced your finger along the side of the mountain zone and your zone, just where the two zones meet in the central plaza. "We'll see if we can form a larger group, if not...Then..." You looked over to Aizawa who fending off the villains.

"We'll see if we can lighten Aizawa's weight, but we should try to stay away if we have no business there..." Todoroki continued your line of thought. "We'll only add on to Aizawa's worries if we're with him."

"Right." You both started to traverse your way down the mountain. Both you and Todoroki had no troubles, which wasn't a surprise considering you both were recommended, you lived up to that name at least.

As you made your way down, you noticed some odd foot prints and marks along the floor. You held a hand up, signalling for Todoroki to halt behind you.

"Is something wrong?"

"We're not alone..." You inspected the tracks closer. "There's possibly around... 7 other people ahead of us? Most likely more, they're probably villains." You concluded, looking over to Todoroki. "The ground is pretty muddy, I'm sure you'd be able to freeze the entire area if you tried." You took a step back. "You can freeze the area, so we won't be ambushed if we go on further." Todoroki nodded at your plan, taking a step forward.

You watched with slight envy as the ice rapidly froze the floor in front of you, crawling it's way through the soil and ultimately freezing everything. You shivered at the drop of temperature, and you could hear the curses of villains that hid among the debris. You took out you staff before using it as a walking stick to help you along the ice. You made your way to a villain who stood frozen in his tracks.

"Y-You...D-d-did you f-fre-freeze all of u-us?" The villain's teeth clattered together as he talked, wisps of his own breath fogged his own vision as he stared into your eyes.

"I did." Todorki appeared from behind, glowering at the villain. "Tell us, what's your plan."

"L-L-Like we'd t-t-tell you..." The villain spat and the ice around you only grew colder. You were thankful for all the times you've trained with your Dad, having a high pain and temperature tolerance was a becoming a huge benefit right now.

You threateningly smacked your staff towards a crumpled building wall that stood just beside the villain, the staff barley missed his head. "Talk damn you, or this staff will be the last thing you see before you're behind bars." You growled. The man shrunk under your gaze but didn't utter a sentence . You stayed true to your word, smacking him upside the head and knocking him cold before making your way towards another villain. "If you don't talk, it'll be a lot worse than his." You pointed your staff towards his fallen teammate. Todoroki kept the man frozen, walking towards your side.

"Tell us, your plan." Todoroki stood along side you, both your glares combined was honestly a threat much larger than Shigaraki, the villain was sure of it.

He ended up spilling all the information you guys needed, how the villains had a weapon to destroy All Might, and how the warp man was supposed to split your class up. You ended up leaving the villains frozen and heading your way back down to the plaza.

Despite the fact the two of you had an extremely rocky start, there was an air of mutual understanding, to put grudges in the past for now. After all, the chances of death is actually something you both had to think about, and not just your guys death, but the lived of others as well. Of All Might.

"We need to warn Aizawa." Todoroki spoke up. "If they have something as strong as All Might, which I highly doubt, then we'll have to be extremely careful."

"Right, right..." You slid down a dirt path and waited for Todoroki. Then you both broke into a slight jog towards the plaza, careful not to be seen by any of the other villains.

"(Y/N)! Todoroki!" You looked towards the direction of the voice and noticed Bakugo and Kirishima. They were slightly disheveled but there were no sign of injuries. "You guys alright?" You both gave small silent nods to the red haired boy.

When they approached you, Todoroki spoke about the villains plan and how they were targeting All Might with some sort of weapon.

"Tch, like All Might would go down by some sort of weapon these pussies make." Bakugo grumbled. "We should head straight for the Plaza then." He didn't even wait for any confirmation before blasting off towards Aizawa. Kirishima sputtered before sprinting off towards Bakugo. Todoroki made an ice path and started to ice skate down it, you took advantage of Todoroki's ice and skated down it too.

You arrived at the scene, All Might was already there, fighting off a chunky villain with half his body in a warp. Tsuyu, Mineta and a half dead Aizawa were off in the distance, hauling Aizawa's body up the stairs towards the entrance. You blanched at the sight of Aizawa before looking back at All Might who wasn't doing any better either, his side was bleeding.

Todoroki acted quick, his ice traveled forward and froze the chunky villain. This was enough to give All Might the upper hand and punch him away. Meanwhile, Bakugo studied the warp villain down before making a calculated attack towards the metal brace around his neck, knocking him down. It was only then you noticed Deku a few feet away from the warp gate.

"Dammit!" A man with many hands scratched his neck furiously, eying your group of classmates down.

"One of your poorly trained thugs told us your plan, to kill All Might." Todoroki scoffed. All Might flipped out of the villains grasp and landed next to you. You noticed the blood on his left side.

"All Might..." You whispered before noticing a restless Kirishima. He was planning an attack on the blue haired villain. You made eye contact with Kirishima and nodded your head. "Kirishima!"

"Yeah!" You both ran forward, head strong. Kirishima used you as leverage, jumping on your back before vaulting himself onto the air. He knew you were physically capable of doing so, so he used that to his advantage. He was soaring high in the sky before he hardened his hands and aimed a blow to his face but missed. Using your staff, you launched yourself into the air, farther than Kirishima, and swung your staff quickly to the villains head. You managed to land the blow, knocking him back a few feet. You jumped back towards your teammates, adrenaline and excitement coursed through you.

"Kaachan...(Y/N), everyone..." Deku murmured tearing up. You rolled your eyes, readying yourself for another fight.

"Stop crying Deku and be useful for once." You gave him a challenging glare. "Show em' what you've got." He looked back at you in shock before accepting your challenge, preparing himself for battle.

"I will!" He cried out.

"Hmm...Kurogiri...How can you let this brat get the best of you..." The hand man began to scratch his neck more violently than before.

"You screwed up big time!" Bakugo placed more pressure down on the metal brace around Kurogiri. "It wasn't that hard to figure you out, you cover your physical body with your quirk. Wearing this metal brace around your neck told me so," a few explosions lit up in his palm, threatening him. "it ain't hard to take you down with precise attacks." Kurogiri made an attempt to move, but Bakugo blasted him back down. "Don't move! If you try anything I'll blow your ass up to pieces that they'll have to put you back together for weeks!"

You, Deku, and Kirishima deadpanned at Bakugou's words.

"Oh ho ho...That doesn't sound very heroic man..." Kirishima chuckled. You only shook your head in slight disappointment.

"Kids these days...They're pretty cool huh..." The hand man suddenly calmed down and you tensed up. "Even the quirk-less..." You glared but you didn't waver. "Can't have you guys make us look like we're amateurs. Nomu."

The chunky villain named Nomu, got himself out of the warp gate and flexed his muscled rather violently, breaking off the ice. Todoroki stood there shocked, watching as the Nomu easily disregarded his ice and started to regrow his limbs.

"What? I thought you said his quirk was shock absorption?!" All Might cried out in pain and he looked at each of the students behind him sudden worry.

"I didn't say that was his only quirk..." The hand man's voice was like sandpaper, dry and rough to the ears. "...He also has super regeneration." He chuckled darkly as Nomu finished regrowing his limbs. "Nomu here is basically a sand bag that can punch back and take 100% of your power All Might." Hand Man pointed towards Kurogiri and Bakugo. "Now, take that brat off Kurogiri and fetch our escape route back please."

In a flash, dust covered your eyes and you were knocked back along with Deku, Todoroki and Kirishima. You tumbled along side them before regaining your balance. Your eyes widened as you watched Nomu grab Kurogiri by his neck brace, and Bakugo was no where to be seen.

"Kaachan?!" Deku yelled in distress and you suddenly felt sick to your stomach. Was Bakugo dead? No way right? All Might wouldn't let that happen?

Where's All Might?

You followed the dust and a scar that ran along the ground towards All Might, who blocked Nomu's punch. But Bakugo still wasn't there.

"I-I'm here." You all whipped your head back, seeing Bakugo behind the 4 of you on his butt.

"That...That was amazing, did you dodge the Nomu?" Deku asked, looking back at the said villain.

"No you idiot, I didn't dodge that..." Bakugo reluctantly admitted.

"Then how did you get here?" Kirishima spoke bewilderedly, glancing around him. You pointed to All Might.

"He took the blow."

Once the dust cleared, All Might stood back up shakily.

"You didn't hold back." All Might glared at the Hand Man. "And they're just children, what's wrong with you?"

"Don't fuck with me." The man sneered. "I just did what I had to do to get my companion back, besides, these children aren't angels." He pointed towards Deku. "That kid aimed a punch at me with the intent to kill." You took at glance at Deku who stood frozen by your side.

The Hand Man proceeded to talk about violence, and how All Might was just an instrument of the government, judging what's 'good violence' and what's 'bad violence'.

"Violence breeds more violence, I'll make sure the world knows that once you come to your downfall." The Man chuckled darkly.

"Your trying to make your actions seem noble, but you really are just a lunatic. Admit it, you do these things cause you like to." All Might took a step forward. The Hand Man stopped chucking, glaring through the fingers on his face.

"We have him outnumbered." Todoroki spoke up.

"Right, and Kaachan found the mist guys weakness." Deku added on.

"And we got All Might by our side, we can totally take them down!" Kirishima exclaimed confidently, hardening his arms. You twirled your staff between your fingers, warming up before tucking it under your arm and getting into position.

"Don't attack." All Might spoke up, raising a hand towards you guys. "Leave this to me and get out of here."

Todoroki stared doubtfully at All Might. "If it weren't for me freezing that Nomu, you'd be in trouble. You need our help."

"And All Might, you're bleeding—" Deku frantically added on to Todoroki's concerns. "And you're running out of—" He gasped, shutting his mouth. You eyed him weirdly through the corner of your eye.

"Out of what?" You whispered. Deku looked at you with familiar eyes, those that held regret and guilt. You glared.

"Don't worry, just stand back and watch, leave this to a pro." All Might gave you all a thumbs up before taking a small step forward.

"Nomu!" Both of them leapt forward, their punched locked onto each other and creating a fierce shockwave. You felt your body lift into the air, the sheer power of both their punches knocking you off your feet.

"Gah!" You landed rather clumsily before slamming your staff to the ground and holding on tightly. Kirishima was struggling as well, hardening his hands and taking hold of the ground. Both Todoroki and Deku immediately grabbed onto your staff as well, stabilizing themselves. Bakugo was able to hold onto the ground with his gloves.

All Might and Nomu continued to launch at each other in lighting speed, each punch made a gust of wind stronger than the other. You gritted your teeth, clutching on for dear life.

"T-They're so fast!" Kirishima's hair was wildly being thrashed around, and by then his entire body was hardened like a rock. Bakugo managed to find a tree to back himself into.

All Might aimed a huge punch to the Nomu's gut, sending him flying into the forest and farther away from you guys. You breathed a sigh of relief as the wind faltered. You watched in awe as All Might landed next to the Nomu and the ground caved beneath him, rocks and debris flew everywhere.

"You may have heard these words before, but I'll show you what they really mean!" His hand smoked as a blinding light glowed from inside All Might's fist. "Go beyond!"

"PLUS ULTRA!"

[Edited: 19/05/05]

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

28.9K 685 38
(DISCLAIMER: I do not own My Hero Academia or its characters. It's clear in the title that this is a fan fiction, with some OCs (characters' kids and...
344K 8.6K 79
I love you Shoto.... So this night let's become inseparable.. Take me.. Two stupid Teenagers that made a stupid choice resulting in severe conseque...
2.6K 131 12
FIRST OF ALL: Any resemblance to another BNHA fanfic is purely coincidental, all of this has been created by me, I solemnly swear with my hand on my...
47.3K 811 51
😈💀😈 Part I- In the lower grounds of UA, where the students are directed to not explore in, seven children along with three mentors occupy the area...