TOUR [ H.S ]

By medxcinestyles

As we kept walking down the hallway,the first thing I noticed were the bricked walls... It was beautiful. The... More

1. A Mother's Advice.
2.Opportunities.
3. Meetings & New Beginnings.
4. Goodbyes & Airports.
5. Basel,Switzerland.
6. Paris,France.
7. Amsterdam.
8.Manchester.
9. Manchester,Two.
10. Manchester,3( part one).
11. Manchester 3,( part two ).
12. London night one.
13. London,Night two.
14.Glasgow.
15. Dublin.
16. Home,part one.
17.Home,part two.
18. Home,part three.
19. Perth,Australia.
20. Melbourne,Australia.
21. Sydney,Australia.
22. Brisbane,Australia.
23. Manila,Philippines.
24. Singapore.
25. Hong Kong,China.
26. Bangkok,Thailand.
27. Bangkok,Thailand part two.
27. Osaka,Japan Part One.
28. Osaka,Japan part two.
29. Tokyo,Japan part one.
30. Tokyo,Japan part two.
31. Tokyo,Japan part three.
32. Buenos Aires.
33. Buenos Aires,Part two.
34. Leicester.
35. Leicester,part two.
36.Rio De Janeiro,Brazil.
37. Mexico.
39. New York City,One.
40. London,part one.
41. London,part two.
42. London,part three.
UPDATE
43. Detroit
44. Indianapolis
45. Chicago
46. Minneapolis,Saint Paul.
47. Westminster,London.
48. San Jose.
49. Los Angeles,Night One(Part one).
50. Los Angeles,Night one ( Part two ).
51. Los Angeles,Night two ( Part One ).
52.Los Angeles,Night two( Part two ).
53. Los Angeles,Night Two(Part three).
54. Westminster,London.
55. Westminster,London 2.
56. Westminster,London 3.
57.Moving in.
58. Tokyo Japan,part one.
59. Social media #1
60. Baby bumps & leaked pictures.
61. Christmas eve,part one.
62. Christmas Eve, part two.
63. Christmas Day.
64. Social Media #2
65. Gemma's bachelerotte party.
66. The wedding,Westminster(Part one).
67. The Wedding,Westminster ( part two ).
68. Gender Reveal.
69. The Met Gala.
70. Labor.
71. Alexander.
72. Checking out & First Nights.
73. Home.
74."Please say yes."
75.Packing up.
76. Facetime & Discussions.
77. Wish You Were Here.
78. Moving On & Unexpected Projects.
79. Launch Party.
80."Please come."
81.Fine Line,The Album.
82.Just friends?
83.Blind Dates & Brunch.
84.Harvest Moon.
85."I'll see you soon."
86.Home.
87.Salut Amie.
88.Home again.
89.Sunflower & burnt toast.
90.New Year's Eve,part one.
91.New Year's Eve,part two.
92.New Year's Day.
93.Thank You,Part One.
94.Thank You,Part Two.
•THANK YOU•
•Epilogue•
Hi.
Coming Soon.

38. Nashville.

10.3K 254 72
By medxcinestyles

Katie:

The tour has been going by really fast,i'm not even kidding.

Its been almost 2-3 weeks+ since i've lost my mother and Harry was right,the pain will never leave but my family at tour has really showed me that i'm not alone at the end of the day and it felt nice to have that reassurance.I don't deserve them,the love they've been showering me with everyday is just unbelievable.I've been calling Aunt Sarah a lot more lately so that i can talk to Katherine,speaking of Katherine.. i'm not really sure how to tell her about us moving into a new house.I know how much she loves the apartment that we're staying in right now but yet again she is just a small child,she won't remember any of this clearly once she's all grown up and is living in the new house.

The whole idea is still so fucking crazy to me,i literally have to become a whole mom now and raise her up since mama isn't around to watch over her.I have to settle with her kindergarten and high school fees in the future,everything is placed in my hands now and i don't really know what to feel about it just yet.Harry will be showing Katherine and I our new home one week after the tour is over which means that Harry and i will have a whole week to ourselves in Los Angeles which i definitely can't wait for.

Harry and i have been together for almost 4 months now and we still haven't publicly announced that we are dating to the public eye because Harry and i preferred the idea of keeping our relationship private even though we knew that most of his fans already knew we were secretly going out but we just chose not to post any pictures.

"Hey love?" Called Harry from the bathroom.

"Yes?" I answered back as i stretched my body across the king sized bed, "You know how Gemma has been working on her sunglasses brand? The one i've been talking to you about." He mentioned,walking out of the bathroom and then closing the door.

"Oh yea the collaboration with baxter and bonny? Yea she's been texting me about it,looks sick.What's up?" I asked as i slowly sat up and hugged the pillow from next to me,i watched Harry walked over to the bed and sat down at the edge of it.

"She's having a launch party in London in about two weeks time and i won't be able to make it because of tour and i just feel really bad because i know how much this means to her.." he said frustratedly,rubbing his eyes with the back of his index fingers and then sighing out.

I frowned at the sight of him feeling upset,i know how much he cares.

He always made sure that he provided his family with anything and everything, and he knows how much effort Gemma has put into this collaboration.When we were in Holmes Chapel during the tour,Gemma has been talking non-stop about how she's doing finishing touches for the sunglasses that she had designed and she looked so proud of them because she always felt like she wasn't doing her own part in the family and i don't blame her.Harry had everything,there is nothing that this man doesn't have.But the one thing i admire about Harry was that he wasn't boastful about his wealthiness,he knew he had the money but he chooses to be silent about it.Everyone always assumed that he was this incredibly rich selfish rockstar that doesn't help with charities but i see what he has done and what he is still doing.

He does researches on charities all around the world even after a long night of rehearsing or when he is just in the car on the way to the airport,he uses his free time to call campaigns so that he can understand what it is all about and where the money will really be heading to.
I just wish people knew who Harry really is as a person,what they see on social media is just a small part of him.. in real life,he really was an angel.

I slowly crawled over to where he was sitting, wrapping my arms around his torso,his breathing already at a more steady pace which showed that he was entering into a more calm state. "I know how much you care and she knows it as well.." i said,placing a light kiss on the back of his shoulder.

"But imagine if i was there though.. She would see how proud i really am that she's doing this.She would always post her sample pictures and updates of the products in our family group chat and she sounds so excited,it just fucking sucks that i can't be there to show her how proud i am of her.The attention is always on me and this is her time to shine-i just want her to be happy." Said Harry,leaning his back against my chest and shutting his eyes,his facial expressions already showing that he was feeling sad and disappointed of himself.

I know how bad Harry wants to be there for Gemma the following week for her launch party,but he couldn't.Gemma has been texting me about how excited she is for her launch party as well,we were like soul sisters.We get along very well and we just vibe together.Right now all i'm thinking is that if Harry can't make it for her launch party then i will.

That's right,i'm going to London for him.

"I'm going to London." I blurted out of nowhere and he glanced up at me immediately furrowing his eyebrows.

"What? What are you talking about?"he sat up properly this time,adjusting his body to sit across me.

"I'm going to London for Gemma's launch party." I said calmly and he chuckled shaking his head.
"Why are you laughing?" i playfully hit his shoulder and he chuckled once again, "No no,you have to work as well." He replied and i shrugged.

"It's just 2 days in London H,i'll sort your outfits out so that it will all be organised for you.I know how much you want to be there for Gems and i know how much it hurts for you knowing that you can't be there but i can be there.I can be there helping her get ready before the party,and even your mother.It's just two days." I convinced him and he looked at me with a surprised look.

"You'd really travel to London all by yourself and be there for my sister's launch party?" Asked Harry,placing his hand gently on top of mine and stroking the back of my hand with his thumb.

"Yes.I'll find a place to stay,i'll update you by sending you pics.I'll be okay Harry,two days isn't going to hurt anyone." I reassured him and he just looked at me,still thinking about what i had just said.

I wanted to do this not only for Harry but also for Gemma.Gemma has been excited about this and i couldn't be more proud of her as a friend,we aren't the closest of friends yet because we've never really hung out like alone except that one time when we did our makeup together in her room.But other than that,we've never gone out alone as friends.I wanted to make the effort to get closer and know Harry's family well,so this was the perfect opportunity for me.

"You don't have to find a place to stay you silly ass, you're staying with my mother whether you like it or not." he demanded,shaking his head and my eyes widened in fear.

Was he being serious? I've never stayed with Anne alone.It's not that she's intimidating or anything,in fact she was the loveliest woman ever.I was just scared that she might question me about my relationship with Harry or what if she secretly hates my guts and this could be the time she would tell me off ?? Okay maybe i'm just overreacting but i just can't help it,i've always been a massive over-thinker.

"N-no Harry it's fine,i can get myself a hotel.It's only for two days." I reassured him and he scoffed,he was really stubborn huh?

"I'm giving my mom a call first thing tomorrow to let her know that you'll be staying with her,it's settled and you can't change my mind." he then made himself comfortable,wrapping his toned arms around my waist.

I knew it would be impossible to change this boy's mind and the only thing i could do now was just agree with him and go with the flow,besides this would be a great opportunity to have a stronger bond with Anne.

I ran my hands gently through his hair and he breathed steadily,i don't deserve him.There were millions of people who are dying to be in my position right now,and to know that he chose to be mine... its so hard for me to let it sink in.

"Harry?" I called and he hummed in response.

"Why did you choose me?" I asked and the room went quiet, "I could write a whole book love." He answered and i giggled at his response.
"That's cute but seriously.. why did you choose me?"  he sighed out.

"You're not like the rest.You don't just judge people easily without knowing them,and you aren't afraid to be yourself.It's such a relieve for me when i get to meet someone who doesn't treat me like Harry styles the singer you know? You just treat me like Harry.I'm not a rich snob and you can see that.You don't ask for much and you always give.You always look for the best in people when you first meet them,even when they're just plain rude to you,that is one of the many reasons as to why i truly admire you Kat."

I looked at him in awe once he had just said that to me.

Harry was always honest when it comes to deep talks and answers,he knew exactly what to say always.I don't usually get compliments because no one was really there with me growing up except for my mom and well.. my dad,but he rarely ever complimented me except as to when i was a child.To hear what someone actually thought of me,it meant a lot.

"You have a heart of gold Harry.I will never understand how someone can ever take advantage of your kindness and love,you're too good to be in this chaotic world and i hope you know that." I said to him and he gave me a dimpled smile.

He slowly unwrapped his arms from around my waist and laid me on my back,making his body hover over me.

I didn't know why i was feeling this way,i was so in love with this man.Completely head over heels at this point and i know he would never take advantage of me in anyway,he was too good.

He stared into my eyes,pushing a strand of hair behind my ear so that he could see my face properly and i couldn't help but blush because i've never had someone stared at me this way.So up front and personal,i expected this to feel odd or awkward but with Harry.. it just felt right.

"You're sweet talk has turned me on tremendously." he said with a cheeky smile and i laughed out loud at his openness.

"Well it's your lucky day Styles." I replied with a smirk and he chuckled instantly connecting his lips with mine.We moved our lips in perfect synth.He gently bit on my bottom lip,pulling it back softly with the his teeth,the contact making me moan softly and he smirked once again after noticing how that small gesture could fuck me up.I felt his lips slowly going from my jaw to the side of my neck.Once he found my sweet spot,he lightly sucked on it making me grip his curls immediately.

Jesus..this man really knew what he is doing.

He blew on the spot that he had just given me a hickey,goosebumps descending all over my body.
"H-harry.." i breathed out into the shell of his ear and he slowly sat up still hovering over me but not putting his entire weight on me.With his eyes never leaving mine,he quickly removed his t-shirt and threw it behind him.

Fucking hell.. his body was truly made by the Gods,toned abs and pretty tattoos decorated on his chest and torso.So beautiful.

I ran my hands gently across his chest and abs,he still kept his eyes fixed on me.

He immediately unbuttoned my shirt and i chuckled at how horny and impatient he was becoming right now,he was doing everything in such a quick pace.He helped pull my body up from the mattress so that i was now sitting down and i felt his hands going behind my back,resting his fingertips against the hook of my bra and not even a second,my bra was already undone.. just the thought of him undoing my bra with just one hand in such a quick amount of time..got me soaked.

"Impressive." I whispered to him as i bit my lip trying to contain myself.
"There's more to be impressed by love." he whispered as he gave me a deep kiss on the lips.
He pulled me onto his lap and the both of us moaned at the sudden friction.His hands gripped firmly around my waist as he helped rock my hips so that there were more friction,i just knew he was enjoying this and so was i.

"H-Harry..we both know that we can't do this for much longer." I breathed out and he nodded,biting his bottom lip and he gripped my waist so tight till we stopped moving against each other.

"Ride me."

And just like that.Just those two words and the next second my knickers were thrown on the floor and so was his boxers.We were so turned on and it clearly frustrated us because we don't have sex a lot,but we do it sometimes when we're both really free.This case however,it was the perfect moment.I had started taking birth control pills so that Harry and i could enjoy our sex life better,it was always a hassle buying condoms while being on tour so.. i've made the decision to go on the pill.

I sat across his lap and gently placed my hands on his shoulders so that i could balance myself.I ran my hands across his body and grabbed his dick in my hand, guiding it to my entrance,slowly sinking down on him as we both moaned at the intense pleasure.His eyes were glued shut and i've never seen him at such a vulnerable state before,he was horny alright and damn it was hot.

I slowly start to move my hips around him,trying to get used to how big he was,trust me.. he was big alright.I've never ridden Harry before because usually he was the one taking in charge but this time, i was on top and it felt good.I wasn't completely used to this feeling yet but the more i thought about how Harry would look like when he cums,i got wetter.I moved my hips faster making him groan at the intense pleasure and i pushed the curls away from his face so that i could see his reaction,he looked so hot.Sweat glistening on his forehead as his chest going up and down rapidly and his lips were so red and plump from biting it too hard.I felt a sudden outburst of pleasure coming in my lower abdomen and i gasped loudly the moment i felt Harry's fingertips rubbing against my clit,this fucker.

"Come on baby,cum for me." He breathed a few profanities into my ear and i moaned out loud,not giving a flying fuck if the neighbours had heard me.

I moved my hips even faster around him and the moment i felt Harry's load filled me up,i came.My pussy was twitching around him and all we could say was "fuck". That was the best orgasm i've ever had.

"This is the best one yet." Said Harry sounding completely out of breath and i chuckled letting my body collapse onto his body, "That's for sure." I replied and he chuckled giving me a kiss on the forehead.

I really am the luckiest huh ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 1.1K 7
[A short Story - Finished] "I love you." Louis nuzzled his face into Harry's bare chest which still had a hint of sweat on it from their last events...
4.5K 88 45
"youre unhappy i know you are!" "oh shut up harry! you so wanna kiss me right now!" - hi im sarah and this is how i fell in love with my best friend...
3.6M 80.3K 77
in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, california. when she finds herself in the pr...
44.8K 834 43
I've learned the nights are tough for her. in the darkness we lay together, and even through the hectic life of mine, she is the one overwhelmed by t...