One Day Closer

נכתב על ידי KeepOnSmiling

Ryan and Jessie Davis are a young married couple with two kids. Ryan has always wanted to be a soldier for th... עוד

one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty

seven

4.9K 99 2
נכתב על ידי KeepOnSmiling

After changing McKinley's diaper, I put teething gel on her gums. I can't believe my baby is starting to have teeth peek through. "You need to stop growing up." I cooed and kissed her forehead. I picked her up and went to the kitchen. I grabbed her teether from the freezer and gave it to her.

"Let's go." I grabbed the diaper bag. Cooper ran over to me. "Excited to go to the aquarium?" I smiled. "Yeah!" We both walked outside and I put them in their car seats. I put on my sunglasses and turned the car on. I connected my phone to my car's Bluetooth before beginning to drive.

"You're going to stay by mama right?" I asked Cooper. He nodded and held my hand. Even though I brought my double stroller, Cooper insisted on walking around. "Have fun." The greeter smiled at us as we walked inside. We went around the entire aquarium; Cooper had the best time.

"Bath sissy!" Cooper smiled as I put Kinley in her bath seat. She squealed happily and splashed her tiny hands. I smiled and started to wash them. "Sissy has a doctors appointment tomorrow." I said to him. He pouted and put his hand on her leg. "She's going to be ok." I kissed the top of his head.

"Guess who's going to come with us?" I rinsed the shampoo out of his hair. He tilted his head at me. "Meme." "Yay!" He smiled widely. I smiled too and helped him out of the bathtub. I grabbed his towel and wrapped it around him. He waited as I drained it and picked up Kinley. I wrapped her towel around her as we went to my room.

I rocked McKinley back and forth in her glider. She looked up at me sleepily. "Ready for bed?" I asked her. I got up and walked over to her crib and laid her down. I put on her sleep sack and handed her a pacifier. She rubbed her eyes and I moved some hair from her face. "Goodnight Princess." I whispered before leaving.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

69 1 38
29 year old Ryan Davis is forced to grow up learning how to take over her mother's empire. Wanting to choose a different path in life, what happens w...
354K 8.2K 26
"You left me alone, with no idea what to do!" "I'm sorry, okay! But you could have been supportive!" "Oh, I'm sorry that you decided to tell me the d...
28 0 11
A Tribute to the unsaid sacrifices soldiers make for us everyday. Glimpses of their lives and the effect it has on their family and loved ones.
65K 1.7K 22
Jake Paul is a Navy Seal and when he is home for the holidays he finds out Alissa his wife is pregnant but what happens, if Alissa, wants an abortion...