Beautiful Disaster

NotXaXfairyTaleX द्वारा

I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!!!! There will be lots of triggers! Like my whole story could potentially be a tr... अधिक

Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Fourty
Fourty-one
Fourty-two
Fourty-three
Fourty-four
Fouty-five
Fourty-six
Fourty-seven
Fourty-eight
Fourty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
A/N
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
Eighty-six
Eighty-Seven
Eighty-eight
Eighty-nine
Ninety
Ninety-one
Ninety-two
Ninety-three
Ninety-four
Ninety-five
Ninety-six
Ninety-seven
Ninety-eight
Ninety-nine
One Hundred
One Hundred-One
One Hundred-two
One Hundred-three
One Hundred-four
One Hundred-five
One Hundred-six
One Hundred-seven
One Hundred-eight

Thirty-four

6.2K 154 19
NotXaXfairyTaleX द्वारा

                       Kayleigh POV

"This belongs to you." I hear, and I swear I can feel him standing in front of me, feel his heart beating beneath my finger tips, the warmth of his skin.

With my eyes closed, I could almost fool myself that this is real.

But then the door opens,the sounds of heels echoing on the hard floor, and it all disappears.

The warm feeling is gone replaced with the cold,empty void. I'm no longer strapped to the table, no longer deemed a threat.

Half the time I can't even form a coherent thought, and the other half, I'm drowning with them. I don't know how long I've been here. It could've been hours, days, weeks. There's no sense of time anymore. I'm alone in this place.

Well, no that's not true.

Dr Tsing is a constant visitor.
I've lost track of how many times she comes in here,drawing blood from one arm, and once she's done, she injects something into the other one. I don't bother moving, there's no escape here,and even if there was, I'd never make it out of here. Dr Tsing makes sure of it, every time she puts that's stuff into my system.

If she would stop giving it to me then maybe I could. I keep my eyes trained onto the white floor.

I used to hate the color grey, the color I lived my entire life seeing, and now I'm in a cell of a different kind.
She checks me over taking notes as she goes, she talks but I honestly don't know what she's saying, and I can't bring myself to care. She's just finishing up when I hear the door open again, and its not long before I see the tips of black shiny shoes.

Cage.

Who hapapens to be the son of Dante.

"Have you made much progress?" I hear him say.

Any time he comes around I try my best to follow their conversations. I hate him more than I do Tsing, and everytime he touches me I have to fight the urge to not throw up.

"It's going well, I believe we'll be making more head way very soon."

"Good, that's very good." He says and I can feel his eyes on me. "I have some news for you Kayleigh, you've been cleared to go back to the dorms with the other who were brought in with you." He reaches out stroking the side of my face, before tilting my head up to look at him. I keep my eyes focused down. "But don't worry, we've arranged it so you'll still be getting your treatments." I jerk away from him amd he chuckles. "When you're done here have her escorted to the showers and then to the dorms."

"Of course... Should I mention the test results to your father?"

"No not yet. When you make more of a breakthrough, I'll take it up with him. Until then.."

"I'll keep you informed."

He leaves them and I can breath a little easier. Tsing come over, no doubt with another syringe when a blaring alarm goes off.

"What in the world."

"Dr. Tsing to medical. Dr. Tsing to medical." A voice over the speaker says.

Grabbing ahold of my arm she shoves the needle into my vein causing me to hiss. Normally its just a small pinch, but not this time. Looking down as she removed it and headed towards the door, I can already see my skin turning color, as a thing line of blood wells up. Warmth spreads from my arm and through the rest of me. Leaning my head against the wall, I pull my knees up to my chest wrapping my arms around them. 

The room starts spinning and I'm floating once more.

                 Third Person POV

"How long are you gonna keep me locked up in here?" Bellamy asks, when Kane walks into the holding cell.

"Until I'm confident you're no longer a threat to others." He says sitting in onw of the chairs that was brought in. "Let's continue. Now you said there were hundreds of Grounders attacking. 200, 300?"

Sitting down in the opposite chair Bellamy lets out a sigh.

"I didn't count."

"Why do you think they attacked? What provoked them?"

"We were here. That was enough." Bellamy says clearly annoyed. "We're wasting time. The others didn't just vanish into thin air. They were taken, and we need to go after them."

"Search team is prepping to leave but not before we've gotten the intel we need from you."

"I need to be on that team, please." He pleads.

I have to find Kayleigh and the others.

"That's out of the question. You're not trained. It's too dangerous."

"Those are my people out there."

"They're my people, too."

They stopped being your people when you sent them all down here to fucking die. Bellamy thought bitterly but held his tongue.

"You want to help them? Tell me what we're up against... Grounder tactics, their numbers, what kind of weapons they used."

"Arrows and spears, axes, swords... their teeth." He added as an after thought

"No guns? You had guns."

"The guns we found at the aid depot leveled the playing field, and maybe, maybe if we'd had more bullets, we could have..."

"There were more bullets. Search team just returned from the bunker. They found two more barrels full of rifles and a third filled with bullets."

Face flushed, Bellamy looks down. "We should have looked harder."

Maybe then it could've ended differently.

The line of question is cut short when the door behind them opens.

"Keep walking." The guard says and in comes in Murphy

"What's he doing here?" Bellamy asks getting up from his seat looking like he was going to attack Murphy again.

"Excuse me, sir." Major Byrne says walking in. "Dr. Griffin cleared Mr. Murphy out of medical."

"Put him over there, Major Byrne." Kane orders.

With a nod of her head she pulls Murphy over to one of the poles in the room, forces him down and restrains him to it. Across the other side of the room the same is being done to Bellamy.

Everyone leaves when gunshots could be heard coming from outside.
It a quiet for a moment or two before Murphy pipes up.

"Well, this should be fun."

                         ******        

Murphy and Bellamy were still in lockup, listening to the sounds of Ravens screams.

"Yeah. That was me at the Grounder camp." Murphy says, head leaned against the pole starring at the ceiling. "You now, I did everything I could not scream, but eventually..."

"But eventually, you broke and you told them everything." Bellamy snaps at him.

"And you wouldn't have because you're better than me."

"Damn right. I'm not a traitor. I didn't tell them where they could find us."

"And I did. Yeah, I did." Murphy says looking over at Bellamys direction. "After they tortured me in their prison camp for 3 days, but go ahead. You just keep believing, even if you are in here just like me."

It's quiet between the two of them for a time, the sounds of Raven screaming and sobbing filling the void between them.

                  Kayleigh POV

*Flashback*

"Kayleigh?" Octavia says groggily as she sits up on the bed. "What are you doing up?"

"I'm going to the butterfly field for a bit." I feel the bed dip beside me as I began to lace them, looking to the side I see Tavia do the same. "I didn't mean to wake you, go back sleep." I say pulling on my boots.

"No, I'll go with you."

"Really you don't have-" I stop at the stubborn look in her eyes. "Okay."

We exit the tent as quietly as possible, not wanting to wake anyone sleeping near by, especially Bellamy.
Easily evading those that were awake and on patrol, I was able to breath easier once we were outside the camp walls. I was still amazed by the way the moonlight seemed to light up the forest, giving everything a soft glow.

It was quiet, even the creatures of woods seemed to be asleep, no butterflies were floating around this time, so we laid down on the ground, starring up at the sky.

"You do this a lot don't you?" I hear Tavia say.

"Do what?"

"Leave in the middle of the night.. You don't seem to ever get much sleep."

"Sometimes.. Sometimes they would come in when I was sleeping, sometimes more than others.. It became easier just to not sleep."

"It's not the same down here you know."

"I know..But when I close my eyes, I'm back up there again. It all happens again. I'm trapped, and there's no escaping it. Out here though, outside the walls I feel like I'm breathing for the first time, and I can almost forget."

Tavia reached over, holding my hand in hers. She didn't have to go through everything I did, but she was as much of a prisoner as I was. The only one who could remotely understand how it felt to be punished just for being born.

The girl who lived under the floor, and the girl born in a cell.

It's quiet after that, both of us just enjoying the sounds of silence under the stars.

            *End of Flashback*

I don't remember how I got here.

I'm sitting on the cold tiled floor as hot water from the shower rains down over me, but it does nothing for the coldness seeped inside.

I don't want to get up, nor do I want to move, but I know I'll have to.
They're not going to leave me in here alone for lone.  Reaching up above me I twist the nozzles cutting off the water. Staggering to my feet I grab the towel on the shelf that was left for me to use.

Once dried I start dressing in the sleeveless top, and dark blue skirt. Taking the now damp towel I use it to wipe away the condensation from the mirror, and am taken back at what I see.

Eyes sunken in, with deep dark circles around them, skin unnaturally pale, surround my dull lifeless brown hair. My gaze  travels down through the mirror to her bare arms, covered in bruises on the inside, burn mark on one arm spanning almost to the now healing scarred up wrists. Bile crawls up my throat as I stare at this girl in the mirror, backing away with the horrifying realization that this girl starring back is me.
My back hit the wall and I sink down to my knees, my face hurried in my hands.

"Kayleigh" I hear a voice echo around me

"No." I whisper squeezing my eyes shut tighter, my hands grabbing a hold of my hair close to my scalp and start pulling at the voice echoes louder.

"Kayleigh" And I can feel someone's hands on top of mine, as my fingers loosen their grip. "Come one Kayleigh girl, open your eyes."

That voice...

Opening my eyes I look up, shocked at who I see standing in front or me.

  "Momma?" I stare wide eyed.

She looks just like she did the last time I saw her. Lightly tanned skin, freckles across her face, long flowing hair.

"You're not real."

Taking a few steps back she stsnds in front of the mirror. Her brownish green eyes look down at me, and I see the dissapointment and saddness in her gaze.

"You're giving in, you stopped fighting."

"Kayleigh?"

Snapping my head to the side I see a woman standing by the door, she's wearing some type of pant suit, and a lab coat like Tsing's.

"What are you doing down there?" She asks as she walks over to me, pulling me up to stand.

Looking back over to the mirror, I see only my reflection. My gaze darts around the room, but she's gone.

Maybe she was never really here. It was all in my head.

But I felt her.

"Come on now, your friends can't wait to see you." She says as she guides me out the door.

I can feel eyes on me as we walk away, and I so badly want to turn back to look, but I don't. Afraid to see if she was once again standing there, afraid that maybe she won't.

                Third Person POV

It was late at night, when Bellamys head snaps up at the aound of the door opening. Finn hurriedly walks in going straight to Bellamy with a pair of cutters.

"Get up. We're going after them."
Finn says as he breaks Bellamy loose.

"It's about time." He says staning up as soon as his hands are freed.

"Wait, wait. What about me?" Murphy says rattling the cuffs on his hands on the pole.

Bellamy hesitates for a moment before grabbing thr cutters from Finn and walking to Murphy.

"Wait. No! What are you doing?" Finn steps up to Bellamy

"He's coming with us."

"No way."

"He's been to the Grounder prison camp."

"He's right. Ok. I can bring you there." Murphy said to Finn, while waiting for Bellamy to cut him loose.

"Hey."Monroe pops through the door. "Sterling just signaled. Someone's coming."

"Do you want to find Kayleigh and Clarke? Because right now he's our best shot of finding them."

Not waiting for Finns response, Bellamy cuts Murphy from the pole, but made sure to keep his hanss restrained.

They needed him to get him to the camp, that was true, but wasn't going to completely free him.

                     *******

After dinner the delinquents returned to the dorm room, to see a lone figure sitting on one of the bottom bunks, head bowed down, hair shielding both sides of her face, as a familiar song was hummed in the air.

"Kayleigh?"

"Hey look Kayleigh's back!"

"Is she okay? She doesn't look so good."

"Dude really?"

Voices drifted all around her, but she sat there still, looking down to floor humming.

Seeing a small crowd gathered around, Clarke pushes her way through and is shocked at the sight before her. It had only been a few days since she last saw Kayleigh, and she could barely recognize thd girl before her.

Snapping out of her shocked state, Clarke kneels down in front of Kayleigh, slowly reaching out lifting her face up. The humming stops and she flinches.

"Clarke?" Kayleigh grasps out, looking at her in confusion.

Whirrling around Clarke marches over to where Jasper is standing closely next to Maya.

"What the hell did they do to her?!" Clarke snaps at the girl.

"Clarke calm down-"

"Calm down?!" Clarke almost yells. "Jasper look at her! I told you there was something wrong with this place!"

"I am looking at her Clarke!"

"Clarke she'll be fine, she's adjusting to the medicines she's on to help her with depression" Maya pipes up with an agitated look on her face.

"Oh really?" Turning back she lifts up Kayleighs arm ahowing them the bruise that lingered there.

"They give it to her through I.V. she wouldn't take it other wise." Maya says stepping away from Jasper. "You've had medical experience, you know sometimes marks like that happen." Then she leaves the room.

"Come on Clarke, why are you looking for trouble when there is none? You're starting to sound crazy." And Jasper winces after he says the last, looking over to Kayleigh.

"Did someone threaten you?"

"No. No. It's common sense. Look. We're guests here, not prisoners. What would you do with a guest who kept calling you a liar and generally acted like an ungrateful ass?"

"Kick the ungrateful ass out." Miller says walking over to them, arms crossed over his chest as he peers down at Kayleigh.

He didn't understand why Clarke was fighting this so hard. His hard gaze softened when they landed on Kayleigh.
It made sense that they would've put her on medication. He remember how she acted at the dropship when the door closed, could still hear her screams. As much as it bothered him to see her look this way, he trusted the doctors here knew what they were doing.

"Right now, biggest threat to us is you." Jasper says leaving a fuming Clarke to go find Maya.

"Hey Kayleigh." Miller says, moving away from his spot near the wall, squating down next to her. "You hungry? Want to try to eat something?" But her eyes seemed to look straight through him as if he wasn't there at all.

He turns a worried gaze to Clarke.

"It wouldn't hurt to try to get her something lite to start off with."

He stands up to leave to see what he could find. Kayleigh stayed rooted where she was, starring into nothing.

"Kayleigh..Kayleigh." Clarke said gently shaking her arm. "Talk to me."

She drew in a shaky breath, seemingly coming out of her trance. Blinking a few times she tilts her head looking at Clarke.

"Clarke?" she says as her eyes begin to water. "We're never getting out of here." Her voice breaking as she spoke. Her eyes frantically darting over to the area she was looking at before.

                            ******

"You don't think anyone saw us?" Bellamy questions as the group of 5 gathered around the back of alpha station.

"Shh. Keep it down." Finn shots Bellamy a look, just as Abby appears with a guard.

"You're late." She states starring down Finn.

"Bellamy decided to bring company." Looking over to Murphy, then to Bellamy.

"He's the only person that's been in their camp"

"Here." Thr guard, David Miller, hands over some guns to the group.  "Find my son. His name is Nathan Miller."

"Bring them home." Abby orders

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

504 15 26
*I do not own any of the 100 characters other then Lilian Murphy and more characters I add* "I love you Lilian" ...
27.1K 484 46
Yes this is a rewrite I didn't like how I did my first Bellamy story so I'm putting more information in this one. "I need you now fucking wake up!" "...
295K 6.1K 55
"You say that you have a whole hell of problems, but you underestimate the hell I've been through," I murmur, as he tilts his head downwards towards...
20.9K 631 63
This is the third and last book for my 100 fan fict- which will be containing S6 and S7 I will not be following the show completely and will be doing...