Mirror, Mirror || Wen Junhui

Por byJianLucas

"Why are you so kind to me? Don't you see that I can't be fixed, that I can hurt you? I want you near but I p... Más

|| INTRODUCTION ||
1 || Trust you, trust me
2 || Keeping Secrets
3 || The other
4 || For a friend
5 || Good after all
6 || Big bright fairytale...?
7 || Best friends, one love
8 || We matter, let's try it
9 || Mixed feelings for both
10 || When the night calls
11 || Newest protections
12 || Secrets & Lies
13 || Stoned nights
14 || After night playtime
15 || Everyone can fall
16 || My only home
18 || Speaking at last
19 || Trusting you; Loving us
20 || Painful nights
21 || With you gone
22 || Secretly loving you
23 || One night to remember
24 || Love can play
25 || Dear clear endearment
Author's note~

17 || It's getting closer

214 4 0
Por byJianLucas

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Days later.

-Zhenya's POV-

It seems that everything is getting back to were it should be, it looks like everybody is finding peace and happiness through the things they love; Seventeen members are excited for their world tour that is coming closer by each day, and now, all of them aren't mad at Jun anymore. On the other hand, Cho, Rain and you began the clothing line together, and the ideas the three of you have are really fresh and unique.

In spite of all the happiness and good thing that had happened, two days ago Minghao revealed something to you which really changed your thoughts completely. He admitted to being in love with you, but as a friend, he never liked you another way.

Currently, you are talking about him with Cho and Rain while both of you are making other designs for the coming line. And just as you, they look very impressed and confused by Minghao's words.

-So, are you telling me that he never liked you? Like never ever? – Cho questioned while she kept on looking at the fabric samples.

-Exactly, he never liked me the way she told Jun and me – You spoke. -He just liked me as a friend – You added.

-And why do you think he said that to both of you? – Rain asked.

-I don't know, at this point, it could be anything – You admitted.

-Maybe he wanted to distract your brother from Jun, and to prevent your relationship from being discovered – Cho suggested.

-If that's so, he did a great job – You admitted.

-Yes, he did – Rain nodded along with Cho.

She grabbed one of the samples she was looking at, then Cho walked towards you and showed it off to you and Rain.

-I think you can work something out with this colour, what do you think? – Cho asked while looking at the fabric.

-Looks nice – You said while holding it. -Maybe a spring dress, but with another cut on the sides – You suggested as you started to draw the design you had in mind.

-And maybe, we could add a print of a flower right here – Cho said while pointing at the bottom of the dress.

-Lotus flower? – You asked.

-Perfect – Rain nodded.

-Waa~ another design complete – You smiled.

-We still have eight more to go – Cho chuckled.

-Yes, I know – You sighed.

-Are you worried about Minghao? – Rain asked with a settle smile.

-I am, he's going to tell Jun today, and I don't know if he's going to react good or bad – You told.

-Maybe he's not going to be mad at him, Minghao accepted Jun's apologies when he told everyone what happened that night – Cho said.

-Hopefully, everything goes right – You smiled.

-It will don't worry now, little designer – Cho grinned.

-Everything will be fine, Zhenya - Rain winked.

-Jun's POV-

Everyone is in the practice room, we are just getting ready for the tour that is coming closer. It looks like the excitement in this room is bigger than when we first got the news of the tour, and now all of us are gathering up together to live an amazing experience.

Currently, we are almost finishing up with the intro for our concerts, and briefly, we'll go to the beach to have some time for ourselves.

-Jun-ah! Why are you so serious today? – Wonwoo asked while holding my arm.

-Do you think so? Because I'm not – I smiled.

-He's just focusing, that's his excuse – Jeonghan spoke.

-That's not true – I claimed.

-It is! Just admit already that you are sad – Joshua said while sitting beside Jeonghan.

-Oh, I know why – Wonwoo gasped. -Is because Zhenya can't come to the tour, right? – He questioned.

-Ding, ding, ding – Jeonghan chuckled.

-There you go – Joshua smirked.

-*Sigh* you are lucky to have each other in this group – I said while looking at Jeonghan and Joshua.

-Hyung, when you call her at the tour, tell me – Wonwoo grinned.

-Why? – I asked.

-Because Mingyu can't know that you two are together, remember? – Wonwoo said.

-Right, but if he sees one day that I'm talking with her I'll just make any excuse – I suggested.

-Brilliant – Wonwoo chuckled while high fiving me.

Suddenly, Joshua's clock started to sound, the alarm is activated, which means little break before the beach.

-Run, Romeo – Joshua chuckled while looking at me.

-I'll be back on time, I promise – I said while standing up in a hurry.

-Be careful – Jeonghan added while chuckling along Joshua.

I started to walk fast towards the exit of the practice room when suddenly I felt a grip on my arm.

-Where are you going? – Minghao asked while looking at me confused.

-I have to change my clothes for the beach, I'll be back, I promise – I said while looking at him.

-Are you going with Zhenya? – He asked as a whisper.

-Maybe on my way to the dorms, why are you asking? – I questioned.

-No, nothing, just curiosity – Minghao said with a settle smile. -Don't be late – He added.

-I won't – I said before I hugged him, then I got out of the practice room in a hurry.

*MINUTES LATER*

I arrived at seventeen's dorm and changed myself for the beach, then I drove all the way to Zhenya's house since I wanted to see her. Honestly, I don't know what's going on with me but I'm clingier than before, and Zhenya doesn't mind it at all which is good.

Right now, we are together on her bed just watching some music shows while resting for a while. We already talked about our days and how excited the members are for the tour, but I haven't told her the dates of the concerts.

-I'm sure you'll do amazing – Zhenya claimed while looking at the TV, it was Seventeen's performance of "Oh My!".

-I'll make an extra effort to be more amazing – I smiled.

-But don't overwork, unless you want me to kill you – Zhenya said while looking at me seriously.

-Aw, you look so cute when you get all serious – I teased while holding the top of his nose.

-Jun – She spoke.

-Okay, okay, I won't overwork – I said before chuckling a bit.

-What are you laughing at? – She asked.

-Hmm, I don't know, I'm just happy – I admitted while looking at her.

-That's always good to hear – Zhenya said with a beaming smile. -Do you know I'm going to miss you? – She questioned while holding me tight against her.

-*Sigh* I'm going to miss you too, I'll be thinking about you all the time, I'm sure – I said while caressing her head.

-Same here – Zhenya admitted before kissing my cheek. -When you get up on that stage alone, always remember that you are an incredible and talented person, okay? – She said while looking deeply into my eyes.

-I'll remember your cheering words for sure – I smiled.

-Don't be afraid of the stage, let it be your companion – Zhenya spoke.

-I won't be afraid, I'll make everything worth the effort – I said.

Zhenya looked at my lips once and smiled happily, I leaned closer to her and started to kiss her lips deeply and softly. She was holding the back of my neck while I was caressing her hair gently, our movements were one, and it seems that my heart will jump out of my chest.

We got apart from each other and smiled like two fools in love, then I just placed my forehead against her.

-I love you, my flower.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

44.4K 423 29
Seventeen oneshots and short stories!! Smut/Fluff/Angst This book has mature contents, please read at your own risk. Please read the trigger warning...
4.9K 226 18
-'Why do people always want to love someone to be loved in return?'- _ "Hyung, i heard you had a crush when we were debuting. Is it true?" _ "I'm sor...
31.4K 1.2K 32
A story about 13 boys who were meant to meet and save each other. There will be romance. Be prepared. This is only a fanfic and has nothing to do w...
1.9K 22 20
" Will you still look at me as your sun if I told you about the darkness inside of me?" " I'll hold onto you for now and forever" When an 20 year o...