The Hidden Truth (MystreetXRe...

By amytstories

I am Y/N Lycan. I used to live with my grandfather but now I'm heading home to my siblings. To tell you some... More

Heading Home
Overcome
Well Not.....?
Try
Overall Happenings
Happy Start But Sad Story
I Don't Understand
Done This Before
Excited For Something NEW
A Test
Now The Agenda
Dreaming A Few Things.
Consider Me As A Friend
Observe The Following
New Places
The Memories
Relax
Of Course,It's Happening.
Look
Moms
You What...?
Do What Makes You Happy
Again To This
Ruffle
Kid
Seek The Answer
Inside
Directed To Her
Enraged
What'd You Expect?
Howls
Over The Mountains
Eager To See You
Venturing Through The Mindscape
Experience The Old Kingdom
Now
Actuality
Missed You
In Their Care
Your Horror
Of course
Up with The Red Sky
A Moment
Rising Inch By Inch
Eager To Taunt You
Taking This Down To Business
Here In O'khasis
Development of Answers
Engaging The Portal
Villain
In Pain
Locket
Still Have Nothing
Problem
Reunion Of Death
In The Shadows
Off To Battle
Remember Me
In A Place We Dont Know
Things Out In A Bout
You Ran Away
Paranoid XX And XY
Royalty
In Different Places
Callings
Earning Her Trust
Slowly Revealing
Starting To See Her Side
Chasing Fragments
In The Now
Predetermined Halves
Having A Glimpse
Every Possibility
Resistance to Power
Surroundings
A thought
Villains Arise
Evil Unite!
Mere Mortals and Descendants
Mere Mortals and Descendants PT.2
Mere Mortals and Descendats Pt.3
Ever So Sure
Ending It With A Miracle
When Life Goes On

Enraged To Fight

715 25 0
By amytstories

~°Derek's POV°~

Y/n looked away then started shaking. Aphmau came with some hot water and put it beside Roman who is near Kim.

"Aphmau, Take care of Kim. Y/n needs help. "Roman said and Aphmau nodded.

" Kiddo... Kiddo.. "Roman said helping me put Y/n on the bed.

Y/n started shaking even more then screamed. Her eyes turned purple and her figure changed. We all backed up and her sight. She became an ultima wolf. She stood there breathing hot breaths. She turned back to her human form and quickly held my hand.

"We... Need to fight them.. It's now or never, dad.. "Y/n said exhausted.

Roman backed up." Derek that's not--. "

Suddenly, I was knocked to the ground. My face was hurting. Y/n was there smiling evilly with her red eyes glowing.

" That's not Y/n!. "Roman yelled attacking Y/n.

I slowly stood up,"I can see that! ."

Y/n wasn't who she was. I saw behind her another figure. There was an angel and a young girl. .

"No.. No!."I started running to the two figures.

"Irene! DON'T TAKE MY CHILDREN!. " I yelled as I was slammed unto the ground. .

I then fell in front of the two figures. Irene smiled and the girl disappeared. A bright light then came.

" Derek!."

"What?."

"Derek!."

My eyes burst open and I saw Roman. He had bandages on his face. I quickly sat up, holding my head.

"What happened?. "I asked as I felt bandages on my head.

" Y/n accidentally hit you on your back which caused you to slam on the ground. "Roman said.

" Is she okay?. "I asked.

He nodded." Yes. She turned back to normal when she accidentally hit you. "

"Where is she now?. "I asked him.

He looked away.

" Roman, where is my daughter?. "I asked.

" She left. "

" WHAT?!. "

~°Your Pov°~

I sighed as the wind blew my hair. The sound of the water splashing between the sides of the ship was peaceful and helping me. We've been on this ship for two days already and so much planning was done. I looked at the marking that grew on my pulse. It was a head of a wolf in which it cried. I sighed.

The Lycan's Curse..

Suddenly, a hand was laid on my shoulder. I relaxed a little knowing who it was.

"Hey Y/n.." His voice always made me calm in situations like these.

He was always there on my rebellious phase. We always fought monsters and creatures that were unknown to us together. He knew how I was and how everything was... Garroth.

"Thank you for coming with me, Garroth. I didn't expect you'd come, after losing nearly half of your family because of me. "I said staring at the sea.

" It's not your fault m'lady."He said.

I smiled. "You are always so calm with me. What's up with that, Sir Garroth Ro'maeve?." I asked nearly giggling while looking at him.

He raised his eyebrow. He smiled and held my hands.

"It's because I understand you."Garroth said.

"No matter what happens, I'll still fight along your side. I won't let my Lord be slaughtered again. "He said.

I smiled then laughed.

" What?. "He asked releasing my hands.

" My Lord? Slaughtered?. "I laughed.

" I'm serious, Y/n. "Garroth said.

I stopped laughing and looked at him.

" Are you sure you're not playing around with me?. " I asked.

" I'm dead serious."He said coldly.

He then sighed and faced the sea. I slowly faced the sea and held on.

"Garroth, I'm sorry. "I said.

He sighed." I know my Lord. I know. If you would excuse me, I'll be checking how Laurence is handling this ship. " Garroth said.

Everything then started to pixilate.

" Garroth?. "I said.

I saw my nail slowly turning purple. There was a limit of oxygen.

" Garroth!. "I yelled as I fell to the ground.

My vision blurred and I saw nothing.

" Ahhh!. "I yelled opening my eyes.

I heard the door slam open." Y/n!. "the voice said.

I looked up and saw Laurence. He had a worried look.

" What's wrong?. "He asked.

I looked down and started thinking. Was that a vision? My eyes kept moving in wonder.

What was that??

" Y/n... What's wrong?. "Laurence asked.

" I... "

My voice cracked and my throat was very dry. Laurence then hands me a glass of water. I took it and drank it. Laurence then sits beside me and pats my back.

" This is my third time asking tho but What's wrong?. "He asked calmly.

I gave the empty glass to him and looked down.

" Somethings very wrong.. "I said.

" What do you mean?. "he asked.

" I.. I had a vision of Me and Garroth talking near the ledge of a ship. He didn't seem very much like Garroth. He looked like Garroth but he didn't act the way the normal Garroth would. "I said.

" Wait wait wait wait wait WAIT. So you had a vision of you and Garroth on a ship? Then you said he looks like Garroth but doesn't act like Garroth? What's that supposed to mean?. "Laurence asked.

" I don't know either. Visions... Have been appearing lately and It seems so different but yet the same. Garroth even mentioned your name.. "I said looking at him.

" Y/n... Maybe you..... Need some time to rest. You're containing a beast you think would harm us all so it's best if you rest and cover up more energy. "Laurence said.

" So you want me to sleep when I just woke up?."I said looking at him.

"That's not what I meant! What I meant was for you to calm your mind down and don't worry too much. "Laurence said crossing his arms.

I giggled," I know. I was just joking."I said.

He rolled his eyes. We went silent for awhile. That was then Laurence spoke.

"Y/n, why don't we get you some fresh air?."Laurence said.

I looked at him and shook my head.

"No, I don't think I need air right now, Laurence. I'll just stay in here and scribble some things on the diary."I said.

Laurence smiled and stood up. I stood up and hugged him.

"Thank you for caring tho. "I said as we released each other from the hug.

Laurence smiled and walked away. I turned around and head for the small desk.

" Cheating on me now, hmm?. "A voice said behind me.

I turned around and saw a blonde man with crystal blue eyes. Garroth.

" I was just thanking him for being there for me for a minute, Garroth. Don't get so jealous. Plus, we aren't even together,You blockhead. "I said putting my hands on my waist.

Garroth came in with the thuds of his footsteps getting heavier and louder.

" Wait, what are you doing?!."I said backing up.

He backed me up to a wall and locked me between his arms. I punched him many times but he wouldn't budge.

"What's wrong with you?!. "I yelled.

" Oh nothing. Just trying to be there for you. "Garroth said.

" Eww. So cheesy!. "I said slapping him.

He moved away. He looked down.

" Now you call me cheesy. What else?? You've always pushed me away Y/n! You don't know how it feels like being treated like this,Y/n! You just didn't see it in me didn't you? All you saw, was me being a Casanova?! The big popular guy that nearly every girl could drop their panties for?!. "Garroth said angrily with tears flowing.

I wanted to hold his hand and keep him calm but things were going hectic. I clenched my hands and looked up at him.

" First of all Garroth Ro'maeve, You were the one who pushed ME away. You threw me down when I was in highschool! You threw me down when I was in Collage! You knew exactly who I was in those different schools but you kept turning me down! You pushed ME away everytime I wanted to help you. You pushed me AWAY when I made my own decisions! You made me look like I'm some kind of trash to you. Second, Of course I think of you as a Casanova, you jerk. You just mentioned girls dropping their panties! So you've done it already in high school. Well congratulations! How many girls did you get pregnant?! 10?20? Jeez!! I don't even get why you're my bestfriend!. "I said turning around.

I saw the veins crawling up. I sighed in anger and looked down. Garroth was a lost for words.

" Y-Y/n.. I didn't mean to.. "

" Well, you just did, You Blockhead. You showed what you really were in highschool or even Collage. "I said.

" Y/n that came out wrong.. "

" Came out wrong more like on purpose to prove you actually love me!. "I said looking at him, straight in the eye.

Garroth looked at me with shock. He laid his hands on my shoulders and I flinched.

" I do love you. I love you so much that I'd do anything to keep you safe. I love you as my bestfriend, Y/n. "Garroth said hugging me.

We then part from our hug. I huffed out.

"You're nothing more to me but a bestfriend with a heart like a sister. You're like the sister I dreamed I would have." Garroth said.

I huffed out one more time and he sighed.

"I'm going to do an inventory check for the battle you requested. So, Bye. "Garroth said turning around.

He then paused and then fliched.

" How long have you guys been here?!. "Garroth yelled and I moved aside and saw Kim, Aphmau and Laurence.

Aphmau waved to me. Kim and Laurence were eating popcorn and I face palmed.

" Long enough to see the whole scenario going on. "Laurence said.

"And we have it on tape!." Kim said running away.

"Kimmmmmmmm!. "Garroth ran and chased Kim.

Aphmau smiled and hugged me. We then part from the hug.

" That was some real talk happening here. You did well. "Laurence said.

" Yeah.. "

Laurence waves and goes to wherever he's going.

" What was the hug for Aphmau?." I asked.

"For doing so well in a fight. "Aphmau said.

Aphmau looked to the side and smiled.

" It reminded me of Aaron and I... We always yelled at each other when we both don't understand each other then in the end hug it out. I really missed that. "Aphmau said.

" And now that he's gone... I think.. I won't get to those happy things we did together.. "Aphmau said as a tear escaped from her eyes.

" Oh no no no, Aphmau. Don't cry. "I said consulting her.

She wiped her tears and sighed in relief.

" I'm sorry. It's just, I miss him so much."Aphmau said.

"It's okay. I'm still here so... It's gonna a be fine. "I said.

She smiled." Yeah.. You're the only thing I have left.. "

I smiled.

" By the way, We're close to Enki Village."Aphmau said with a smile.

I nodded. "Good."

" It's go time. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 50.6K 33
"Talk to you about it?" I asked with a dark laugh. "it's not as easy as you make it sound," "Yes, Garret! Talking! You know what that is right? It's...
772 10 11
Just when I thought things couldn't get worse, it did...All I remember is running from something in the woods. Everything went black. I suddenly woke...
64.5K 938 30
"Your an idiot..." "It's better then Katelyn being dead..." "Your still an idiot..." "Your a potato." ▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪• Aphmau Firew...
5.7K 148 43
You think it's easy? Being a wolf for 14 years of your life? Not knowing that you had an actual family outside of your pack? Think again. It's not ea...