red ; bts

Autorstwa nextchapterbitch

"You're one of us now." Syeol Y/N is a simple girl with a simple life. In her early twenties, her main priori... Więcej

[trailer]
[intro]
[prologue]
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six ; jungkook
fifty six ; taehyung
fifty six ; seokjin

twenty five

5.3K 210 160
Autorstwa nextchapterbitch

"She just kept blabbing on about some guy named Sodun or some shit like that." Jimin says, looking over at your closed bedroom door and leaning on the hallway wall opposite of it. Jungkook stands next to him, the fact that he only woke up a few minutes ago not being able to be more obvious. His oversized, baggy, white, slightly worn T-shirt, puffy eyes, and baggy jogger pants give that away instantaneously. "She kept saying she 'killed him', that she's a 'murderer' and what not."

"She said that?" Jungkook furrows his brows, "What the fuck..?" His voice trails off, as well as his thoughts and his focus. "Sodun.." he mumbles to himself, going through every corner of his mind trying to see if he recognized such name. No luck. "Did she happen to mention a surname or..?"

"Nope." Jimin answers, his voice filled with more air than actual sound, an exhale summing up exactly how tired he—as well as everyone else—is of being on edge twenty-four/seven wondering if you'll wake up fine or if they'll have to burry you. "No surname. Just Sodun."

"Well, I can't think of a Sodun. That name surprisingly doesn't ring a bell. Not at the bank, not here, not even any EXO associates—from the ones that I can remember at least." Jungkook shrugs, leaning against the wall as well now, listening to Yoongi's, Jin's, and Namjoon's muffled voices coming from inside your closed bedroom door. "Why didn't they let you in there?"

"The same reason they didn't let Tae." Jimin looks over at Jungkook, his expression bland, almost emotionless. "Every time we're around, for some reason, she starts screaming about Sodun again and gets all unstable. She's only calm around Jin-hyung and Yoongi-hyung." Jimin explains. "She hasn't really seen Joon-hyung at all since she was taken, so she's indifferent to him. I don't know why she can't even see Taehyung and I without starting to panic.. The fuck did we do?"

"Hyung, who knows what they did to her while she was at EXO's HQ." Jungkook tries to share some of his own reasoning. "Who knows what they injected her with or what they made her eat or even what pills they made her swallow. However it is that they got what they got into her system, they did it—and as long as we don't know what it is, we can't really help her. Much less understand her."

"You're right." Jimin nods, a little on the weak side. "I hope Jin-hyung can figure it out." He pauses for a little, letting silence fill the hallway while him and Jungkook just stand there and contemplate many things. "Do you think she's suffering..?" Jimin's soft voice breaks the calm stillness, almost sounding as if the question itself didn't even believe it just made its way out of his mouth. "Like, do you think she's in pain..?"

"Pain?" Jungkook repeats, feeling a foreign feeling he doesn't want to get used to begin tugging at him, weighing down on his chest slightly. "I—I don't know.." he trails off again, only briefly this time, "I wouldn't know."

I hope not.

"We'll just have to ask her when the stuff wears off." Jimin shrugs, trying to rid the ambiance of those dumb, sappy feelings. No one in this house has time for those, much less any patience or character for them. Everyone was heavily trained to keep them completely out of their minds. "And if it doesn't, well.. let's see how Capo reacts to a body."

"Have J and Taehyung found any connections?" Jungkook asks, hearing your voice grow louder and a little more panic-filled from inside your closed bedroom. "Anything at all?"

"Doubt it."

"You!" You stand up off the edge of your bed, immediately held back by Yoongi and Jin as you point over at Namjoon with upset intent intensely present in your eyes. "YOU—!"

"They took your family."
"They killed them."

"Y/N, STOP." Jin restrains you with more effort, inhibiting you from fully lunging yourself at an increasingly irritated and annoyed Namjoon. "STOP!" He holds your shoulders, looking straight into your reddened eyes, "Whatever they told you, it's not true!"

"YOU KILLED THEM!" You scream, pointing straight at RM still, trying your hardest to free yourself from both Jin and Yoongi's holds. Seeing Jin's hand wrapped around your arm, you try and get a hold of it. "JAY, HE KILLED YOU, HE DID IT!"

"Jay..?" Yoongi furrows his brows at you, watching as you looked at Jin so genuinely when those words left your mouth. Jin looks at you in the same way, confused as to why you would refer to him with your brother's name.

"Y/N, I-I'm not Jaeyoung." Jin's voice comes out softer, keeping a firm hold on your shoulders and looking straight into your eyes, analyzing your expression—beginning to come to a theory on what type of drug might still be lingering so strongly in your system. "I'm Seokjin—Jin. Your friend.. remember?"

"Friend?" You drop your shoulders, falling back down on the edge of the bed, no longer tense nor aggressive in any sense. Everyone who's currently in there with you remains a bit on edge, waiting for you to snap again at any moment or possibly begin another spontaneous round of inconsolable crying.

iKON HQ.

"I hope this is important, Bobby."

"It is. Don'll be interested to hear this, I guarantee it. Ain't that right, Bobby?"

"Damn right."

"Okay, so what the hell are you waiting for? Let's hear it."

"One of Seoul's top units has a new female member. Word's been circling around. Might be your missing girl. Rumors apparently started up around the same time you said she went off the radar."

"Who? Which unit?"

"No one knows exactly. Some say EXO, others say Bangtan, others BLACKPINK. I've even heard some rumors that it's us."

"Is it you?"

"People talk without knowing a single damn thing. As far as word goes, everyone's got a new female member."

"So you don't fucking know who has her or even if what you're telling me is true? Are you f—?"

"No, I know that. It's true."

"How are you so damn sure? Any escort walking around with a top unit member can be taken as the 'new member.' Is this network really just made up of a bunch of idio—?"

"How many top groups do you have, General?"

"Don't call me that."

"Answer the question."

"I don't rank y'all. The only one with a title is Capo and that's that. He's at the very top, the rest of you fall under."

"The answer was five. Search those five, and I bet you'll find your girl. You're fucking welcome."

Bangtan HQ.

"Here you go, sir."

"Thanks." Jungkook takes the drink off of the tray and collapses onto the big comfy lounge chair with a heavy sigh, needing his mind to leave all this stress and suffocating situations behind—even if it's just for a little while.

The boy bows, his young face looking no older than sixteen kept low, eyes looking down, mouth moving quickly and quietly as he utters the words, "You're welcome Mr. Jeon, sir. I'll go now." and proceeds to exit the room in a rather hurried way.

"Sir?" Jungkook subtly furrows his brows, muttering the honorific under his breath almost as if it wasn't supposed to leave his mouth, only sound in his mind. The address felt odd, especially from someone so young-looking. He almost felt old. Jungkook doesn't really recall seeing the boy before—but, then again, he pays little to absolute none attention to the working men around here, so that's nothing new. "Weird kid." He shakes his head, paying no more mind to the encounter and bringing the cold glass up to his lips.

However, after a few minutes of silence and a few moderate sips, he can't help but go back and ponder on the boy's age. He looked young—Jungkook hadn't really seen any workers so young that he could remember around here. It'd be a typical sight at any other HQ, but RM didn't like bringing in men younger than nineteen. No one really knows why—except maybe Jin, but that's it—yet everyone has their unspoken theories. Jungkook's theory being that Namjoon simply believes anyone younger than said age wouldn't be mature enough and would end up on the steaks for any slip up of a word.

That is one of the many rules around here that the members have crystal clear, although they harbor their many questions about it but just don't ask because in the end, it doesn't affect them directly, so they could care less. Still, it was quite the topic to think and conspire about. Jungkook simply concludes the boy is just a younger-looking nineteen-year-old newbie that he'd never see again long enough to remember and continues finishing his drink in peace.

"Oh, yeah. These things are a hell of a lotta fun."
"I always just thought it was to track me."
"It does that. It also does a lot of other things."
"Like what?"
"Don't think we don't know you tried that microphone just a few minutes ago.."

"My name is Y/N," your voice shakes, "Syeol Y/N. And.. I am dead." You pause for a second, clenching your jaw and losing any logical reason to what you're doing—all purpose and sense—for a few moments. For a few moments you ask yourself what you're doing, why you're doing it, finding it a little dumb. After a few moments, you continue. "My name is Syeol Y/N and I am dead."

"I like the blonde. It's different."

"Song Yuri is not dead." You touch your hair, a tear slowly streaming down your pale cheek. "At least, I don't think she is.. The real one might be," a tiny blinking light catches your attention, "knowing Taehyung, she is. But Yuri isn't dead—even though sometimes I want her to be.."

Is it blinking like that because it's recoding?

An ear-piercing, extremely high-pitched beep brings you down to the floor on your knees, hand pressing up to your ear desperately trying to block out as much of it as possible. That does absolutely nothing to help. If anything, the sound intensifies the more pressure you apply over your ears.

"Anything you say gets recorded."
"What—?"
"You can play it back easily if you know how to."
"Wait—"
"Comes in handy sometimes. What? Did Taehyung not tell you?"

The pain is so unbearable you can't even scream or groan or anything, all you can do is hold your head agonizedly and tightly scrunch up your face as your body curls into a ball, mouth open but no sound coming out, your brain too focused on your torment to be able to produce any sound reaction. After several torturous moments, the horrible ringing beep goes away, leaving you heaving your chest up and down on the floor with a sheet of cold sweat making your skin uncomfortably glisten.

"Hey, Princess."

Your eyes go wide, heart dropping, suddenly going from a hundred beats per minute to feeling like it just skipped an entire dozen. You freeze, that voice paralyzing you with fear for many strong reasons.

"D'ya miss me?"

"N-No.." You burry your face into the carpet, feeling as if you've gone completely insane—your weak body twisting, right hand brought up next to your face, clutching the soft white floor fabric tightly. "No! Leave me alone!"

"Aw. Yeah, no. Can't do that. This is way too fun."

"Shut up. SHUT UP." In your head you're screaming, but in actuality, your voice comes out weak and strained, barely even rising above the volume of a library conversation. No one outside would be able to hear you.

"Hey, by any chance, do you know where Kook is?"

"Kook..?" You repeat, feeling your chest tighten up excruciatingly and your head begin pounding a thousand times more unbearably than it already is. "Jungkook..?" Before anything, you want to find out where the voice is coming from. It sounds so close, yet you can't pinpoint the exact source of it because of how disoriented you are right now. "Wh-Why do y-you want to know wh-where Jungkook is?"

"Oh, no. No, I could care less. Really. You're the one who should be finding him right about now."

"What—?" You begin to ask, but suddenly the blood-curdling ringing beep sound returns, accompanied briefly by a laughter you'll never be able to forget. The laughter that matches the voice. This time, you were half expecting the painful sound to return, so a scream did leave your mouth before your body wouldn't have the energy for it. You pray someone heard you.

"Ah, Princess. You really are a wonder. If you run into the kid in the halls, tell him hi for me."

Wait..
The bangle!

"Matter of fact, tell Sodun his mission is complete.. I really suggest you find Jungkook if you want him to still be breathing tomorrow, though."

"You leave.. him.. alone!" You barely cough up those words, bringing the metal around your wrist up to your mouth as you spit out your weak phrase and attempting to sit up with pitiful success. It's too late. Baekhyun can't hear you anymore.

Taehyung bursts inside the room, looking around and immediately running towards you as his wide eyes find you on the floor in so much unspeakable pain. The ringing ended, but your aching body still shakes, trying to understand what the hell just happened. It still hasn't even gotten over whatever the hell EXO has done to you. Taehyung carefully helps sit you up. "Shit—Y/N! Y/N! What's wrong?! What happened?!"

Something's wrong.

"Where's Jungkook?!" You ask frantically, trying to stand up altogether but your legs don't quite want to cooperate with you right now. Matter of fact, none of your muscles feel like working with you at the moment. "WHERE IS HE?!"

"What?! What?! What happened?! Why do you wanna know where Jungkook is?!" Taehyung catches you before you fall flat on the floor, widening his eyes and furrowing his brows at you even further with every question.

"FIND HIM!"

"Jungkook!" Yoongi runs into the bathroom, getting a hold of his shoulders and trying to see what's wrong. Jungkook's hunched over the toilet seat in the bathroom, staring blankly out ahead of himself after having an incredibly painful sounding cough-fit—the same loud one that drew Yoongi in his direction in the first place. Jungkook's face is completely empty of any emotion, paler than he's ever been. Eyes so blank, it's almost a if he's not even there. Yoongi approaches him unknowingly. "Hey, are you—?"

"Man, GET OFF OF ME." Jungkook snaps, swinging his arm and hitting Yoongi right in the cheekbone with his closed fist. Yoongi stumbles back, startled and left a little in shock for a few seconds—unbelieving to the fact that his own friend had just laid a fist on him. Jungkook stands up quickly, apparently very agitated, eyes angrily fixated on the disconcerted Yoongi.

• • •

Hey, loves! Back again with another chapter. We're almost at 3K reads, WOW. I really can't believe people actually read this LMAO. Thank you all, I appreciate every single one of you and I hope this book doesn't disappoint.

Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes!

Stream NCT-127's SUPERHUMAN ;)

See you next chapter babes, have a great day/night!❤️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

15.7K 567 16
Y/n, a 23 year old girl who lives in Seoul all by herself because of her family issues. Meanwhile Taehyung is the most dangerous mafia of South Korea...
377K 9.4K 111
Status : completed There was a girl name is y/n she study in U.S and she went to Seoul because of her mom transfer she met 7 devils her mother is so...
59.7K 1.9K 31
She hissed as a bullet pierced onto her shoulder. She held her shoulder as blood freely fall and flow to her white gown. It was painful but as a for...