Unwanted Alpha

By creativegurl

After viewing the horrific and traumatizing destruction of her pack, Salina has to take care of her younger b... More

Hey
Chapter one: Where's Mom?
Chapter 2: Shining Night Pack
Chapter 3: Pack people
Chapter 4:Truth of Dare
Chapter 5: Trauma
Chapter 6: Mate
Chapter 7: Why
Chapter 8: Alpha?
Chapter 10: Trust
Chapter 11: Luna
Chapter 12: Scared
Chapter 13: The Ruby
Chapter 14: Candis
Chapter 15: Reasonable
Chapter 16: Displeasure
Chapter 17: Drawings
Chapter 18: Stronger Together
Chapter 19: "Oh, Ewww"
Chapter 20: "You'll find out soon"
Chapter 21: Your Safety
Chapter 22: Full Moon
Chapter 23: Liars
Chapter 24: Die for you

Chapter 9: Traitor

16.5K 933 144
By creativegurl

Did I hear her correctly?

Did she say Alpha?

I stared up at my mate with shock and realization. His eyes met mine again. I could tell the vampire situation stressed him out. He turn back to the rest of the pack people who were waiting for his words in anticipation.

"This meeting was held to prepare all of you for what is about to come. We are at a time of war. The vampires want destruction and I fear there maybe a person within the pack working with them. So as your Alpha, it is my duty to diminish all threats to this pack even if it means killing one of our own. We have a traitor so I advise all of you to keep your eyes open. Report any unusual things you see to your Beta or Gamma. Curfew will be at nine" my mate spoke articulately. He turn to look at me and continue. "I want no one outside their houses after 9pm"

People groaned at the curfew part. I was still shook at the part of my mate being the Alpha! I locked eyes with him one more time and turn around moving out of the crowd. I needed a quiet place to think. Why Goddess? Why?!

Even at my time of panic, I was still thinking about the well being of this pack. Maybe if I left, no harm would happen to them. Was there really a traitor or was the vampire talking about me?

Am I a traitor for withholding important information?

"Salina!" Someone calling my name took me out of my thought bubble.

I turn around to find Amir running over to me. He held a white envelope in his hand. He reached me and hands me the envelope with a big smile on his face.

"Why are you smiling like that? It's so creepy" I point out and he laughs.

"The Alpha wanted me to give this to you. He's never been interested in anyone before" Amir says raising his eyebrows repeatedly. "So you two have a thing?"

"We do not have a thing!" I exclaimed taking the envelope from him.

"You sound so defensive!" He teased.

"Leave me alone" I reply.

Thank God for my melanin skin or else I would be blushing. He laughs and started to jog back to the meeting hall.

I opened the envelope and saw a key and a note that had an address scribbled on it and underneath the address wrote: "you have two days"

"I knew he was an Alpha all along" Adana teased.

"And you didn't tell me!" I utter in irritation.

"It still doesn't make a difference. You still don't want him!"

Fuck my life. He is an Alpha and that makes me a Luna. I let out a frustrating groan as I walk to pick Wes up. And I thought things couldn't get any worse with us now I found out I have a whole pack to lead. I can barely take care of myself!

That night, Wes distracted me from the Alpha and other issues as we played Mario Kart. That game was so fun. School was out tomorrow for him and Harriet said I could bring him to work tomorrow. He likes to read so he'll probably stay in her office reading or playing with his cars.

••••••••

It was the next day and everyone kept talking about the vampire situation everywhere I go. It was very annoying. I was blaming myself for the whole situation. I didn't want this pack to suffer the fate of my old pack. I even contemplated leaving this place so they could be safe but I knew even if I left my mate wouldn't stop looking for me. Deep down I didn't want to abandon him.

The whole pack was going crazy. Some protective mothers brought their children over to the Healer's house asking for Vampire repellent which does not exist. It annoyed Harriet so much that she closed down her house for the day unless it was a huge emergency.

I was now filing some paperwork at the store room. Wes sat with me playing with puzzle pieces. A loud knock arrived onto the main door of the house. I walk out of the office to check who it was. Wes followed after me.

Once I opened the door, my mate stormed in with eagerness. His attention wasn't on me for once.

"Where's my grandma?" He asked in a rush.

Before I could answer, Harriet rushes downstairs.

"What's with the loud knocking?" She asked.

"There was a vampire incident and Amir's injured. You are the only one close by to help" he says quickly.

"Bring him in" Harriet replied.

Three men came through the main door holding an unconscious Amir. Blood dropped down the floor. They took him to the operation room and I followed behind. My mate stood near Harriet as she examined the wound. Marcus entered the room with us telling the rest of the men to stay out so it won't be too crowded.

Amir had a neck wound similar to my mom's. It brought back a lot of past memories that I tried to suppress. I feared for his life. I'm the reason this happened to him. Why are they doing this?

Harriet was desperately trying different healing things to activate his fast werewolf abilities. Her face was full of dismay and loss of hope.

"The venom is spreading way too quickly. It's taking away his fast healing. Nothing is working" she told my mate in despair.

"My sister can save him" a small voice says behind me. Oh my Goddess. I turn to look at Wes with wide eyes. Who allowed him in here?

My mate and Harriet looked at Wes and then back at me.

"Salina what's he talking about?" Harriet ask.

"I have certain abilities but I failed the last time I tried" I respond quietly.

"This is high level healing but you are more than welcome to give it a try. Anyone can help at this point" Harriet reply giving me a small push towards the lifeless looking Amir.

I had tears in my eyes thinking about the time I couldn't save my mother. What's good about a gift if it can't heal people like it's suppose to.

"I need water" I say and my mate quickly grabbed a bowl of water from the counter and hand it to me.

I poured it over the bleeding wound and put my right hand over the wound pressing onto it hard. My mate stared at me with confusion as he watched. His eyes widen when he watched my veins lighten up. I couldn't think about anything else but the fact that I couldn't save my mom the last time I did this.

I felt the wound healing miraculously underneath my palm and I took my hand off him. My healing abilities just enhanced his healing factor. He was starting to get the color back on his body.

"It's working" my mate said with a huge smile on his face.

Harriet looked at me with shock and pulled me aside. She hits my arm lightly.

"Why didn't you tell me you were a natural healer?" She barks.

"Must have slipped my mind" I reply. My joke only cause her to scowl at me more.

"I'm sorry, I should have. I just didn't want it anymore" I explain.

"You can't save everyone" she says giving me a knowing look and walked back to Amir.

"Is she a witch?" I heard Marcus ask my grandma.

"No, Marcus she's not a witch. She's a natural healer" my mate replied staring at me in awe.

The look he gave me made me feel good inside but he was looking at me way too much that others may have noticed. He turn to Amir who was starting to wake up.

"Take him upstairs. He needs to rest" Harriet told the men waiting upstairs.

I turn to Wes and gave him glare.

"I told you to wait outside. You are so nosy" I say frowning. Seeing all this blood should be traumatizing for a little boy.

"Don't worry about it, Salina. He just wanted to help" Harriet spoke up. Wes walked back to the living room to watch cartoons.

Even the satisfaction of saving Amir didn't stop me from feeling guilty. I didn't want to put more lives in danger. Even though I didn't want to, it was my responsibility to go see my mate and tell him what I know about the vampires. I didn't want to see another person injured or worse. It was hurting my conscience.

I walk out of the operating room after I sanitized my hands. I looked around for my mate but he was nowhere to be found. I ran into Harriet as I was about to go downstairs.

"Have you seen the Alpha? I need to talk to him" I ask her.

"He just left but I know for a fact that he's going to his office. You can can leave if you want. I'll take care of Wes" she suggests.

"Thank you"

I walk down the stairs and ran to the pack house. My nerves rising as I got closer and closer. I reached his office and I could sense him inside it but in front of his office were two pack warriors blocking my entrance. They were both very tall and muscular men.

"I need to speak to the Alpha" I say.

They gave me a bored look that irritated my soul. The Vampire situation got the whole pack on high alert.

"Do you have an appointment?" One man ask with a snappy attitude.

"No" I respond although I should have said yes.

"Then you may not speak to him. This is the Alpha not your regular Joe" the other guy says.

"He's my mate!" I exclaimed.

They looked at each other and laugh loudly which angered the hell out of my wolf and I.

"If he's your mate then I'm a cat not a wolf" the taller one of them spoke.

"What's your name?" I asked him kindly.

"Jordan" he reply.

"Well Jordan, you better let me through that fucking door before I go through you or I'll make sure the Alpha gives you one month of Patrol duty!" I growl.

They just stood there laughing. Fuck it. I pushed through them to get to the door, but before I could enter the room, one of the guard picked me up. I let out a loud scream to get my mate's attention and it caused my mate to burst out of his door.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!!" my mate shouts loudly as he saw the guy dragging me away.

"Get your filthy hands away from my mate!" He ordered. The men gasp in shock. All the blood in their faces drained. The one holding me quickly let me go.

"I'm sorry, Alpha. We didn't know she was your mate" Jordan says.

"That's a lie. I told them I was your mate!" I bark and dust off the guy's prints off my body.

My mate's eyes turn black with rage and they both gulped in fear. I gave them a smug smile. That's what they get for forcefully dragging me.

"Out! I'll deal with both of you later" he barks at them and they quickly rushed away. His eyes went back to his normal brown once he looked my way.

"You came to see me?" He ask with a big smile on his face.

"Not for what you think" I respond.

"You still came to see me!!" He says as if he was the happiest man in the world.

He took my hand gently and pulls me into his office. He quickly locked the door and pulled me closer to him. He leaned down so his face was in the crook of my neck and I let out a low moan as I felt his soft lips kiss over that one spot on my neck.

I forgot my train of thought immediately. I felt the wetness down there grow strong and I was filled with need. My hand went into his short kinky hair as he kissed my neck. I wanted more. The smell of him drove me wild.

"Stop, this is serious. I need to tell you something" I called out before things went too far.

He pulled away and looked in my eyes deeply. He looked very tired and stress but with all that, the sight of me gave him happiness.

He moved away to his desk and pulled out a chair for me. I took a seat quietly as I watched him walk to the other side of the desk to sit down.

"Alright, talk to me" he spoke.

Things are getting steamy 😉.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 11.9K 56
ANIMALS SEQUEL (Previously titled The alpha, The Beta, & The Lunos, A prophecy foretold the fate of Mason's pack long ago. But when Noah keeps runnin...
520 146 26
She Wolf will not find her mate; I curse the Spring that came too quickly. I won't fall in love! A werewolf's fate is to find a mate. Varinia is terr...
314 17 26
She refuses to accept her fate of being mated to an Alpha, she loves her mundane life and her very human boyfriend. But what happens when you go aga...
224K 6.3K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...