I promise (Batcat Sequel)

By fanfic_writing_girl

SEQUEL to Bruce and Selina please don't leave me. Bruce wakes up from coma and finds out whats happened in... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Book 2B chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Batcat New book
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Book 2C Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
3rd Book
New book
Spoilers

Chapter 10

465 6 3
By fanfic_writing_girl

Bruce, Selina, the twins, Damien, Barbra, Tabitha and Alfred where sitting eating breakfast. Bruce, Selina and the boys where leaving for Switzerland tomorrow so it was there last day in Gotham.
Bruce and Selina where holding hands.
"So what time are you leaving tomorrow" Barbra asks.
"9 we have a plane planned to fly at 11 outside the city" Bruce says. Barbra nods. Bruce turn to selina.
"I have something for you" he whispers into her ear. She looks at him in confusion. He pulls out a small ring

"Why don't we go to town hall and get married" he whispers. She looks at him in shock.
"Seriously" she says. He nods.
"Where you in on this" Selina asks Alfred.
"I didn't think he was going to do it" Alfred says.
"Are we seriously going to do this" she asks.
"Do you want to" he asks.
"Well yeah" she says.
"Then we should do it" he says.
"Come on Selina me and Barbra could go and get you a dress" Tabitha says.
"Oh my god what am I doing... ok yeah let do it" she says.
"Really" Bruce asks. Selina nods.

Selina walks out of the car with Bruce. She was wearing a white dress

Bruce was wearing a black suit. Tabitha, Barbra and Alfred park behind them and grab the kids.
They walk into the town hall. Alfred meets the judge and walk into the chapel.
(Skip the wedding bit)
"I do" Selina says.
"I do" Bruce says.
"With the power vested in me I pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride" the judge says. Bruce and Selina kiss each other. Everyone claps (Alfred, Tabitha, Barbra and the kids)
They walk out of the town hall and Bruce and Selina laughs and hug each other.
"We got married" she says.
"We got married" he says kissing her.
"Come on we have to get back to the manor we have packing to do" Alfred says. Selina and Bruce walk back to the car and drive back.

Bruce and Selina pull in and see that the girls and Alfred has already arrived. They walk up to the door and open it.
"For the first time Mr and Mrs Wayne" Alfred says. Bruce and Selina see that everyone is there. Even Jim and Lee. Selina runs over and hug lee.
"I missed you" Selina says. She pulls back and looks at her stomach.
"Your pregnant" Selina says. Lee nods.
"6 months along" she says. Selina hugs her.
"Congratulations" she says. Bruce comes over and puts his arm around Selina.
"It's good to see you and congratulations" he says.
"Thank you" Jim says.

It was time for Bruce and Selina to cut the cake.
"How did you make this" she asks.

"Alfred has spent the past few days making it" Bruce says.
"It's beautiful" she says.
"Come on cut it" Alfred says. Bruce and Selina laugh before grabbing the knife and cutting it. They put the slice on the plate. Selina grabs the slice and smashes it in Bruce's face. The room fills with laughter. Bruce grabs another slice and puts it in Selina's face. They laugh before kissing each other.
After eating cake everyone says goodbye to the couple.
"We'll see you in the morning before you leave ok" Lee says. Selina nods.
"Ok bye" she says before getting into the car with Jim. Bruce and Selina go to their bedroom and and kiss each other which leads to another sleepless night.

Bruce and Selina put the suitcases into the back of the car. Today they where leaving for Switzerland. Tabitha, Barbra, Jim, lee, Harvey and Alfred help pack the car up. Bruce puts the final suitcase into the car and closes it.
"You ready" he asks.
"More than ready" she says. He smiles before kissing her. The couple walk over to the group. Selina hugs Barbra and Tabitha.
"I'm going to miss you" she says.
"Us to" they say. She pulls away before hugging Lee. She pulls away.
"Make sure when the baby is born to come and visit us" she says.
"We will don't worry" Jim says. Selina gives him a slight hug.
"Thanks Jim for everything" she says. He smiles. Bruce grabs Timothy out of Alfreds arms.
"Make sure you call Master Bruce" he says.
"I will and make sure you come and visit Alfred I can have it arranged" he says.
"Will Do Master Bruce" Alfred says hugging him.
"Stay safe" he says.
"Will do" Bruce says. I walk over and hug Alfred.
"Make sure you don't have anymore minx's you have enough" He jokes. I laugh.
"Will do Alfred" I say pulling away.
"Bye" I say. I take Richard from Harvey.
"Thank you Harvey for everything" I say.
"It was my pleasure cat" he says. Me and Bruce get the kids into their car seats. Me and Bruce get into the car and start the car. Tabitha comes over.
"Make sure you call" she says.
"We will" I say.
"Ok" she says. Bruce starts to move the car.
"Bye" they say waving. I wave out of the window. When we drive down the lane I pull myself back in and a tear goes down my face. Bruce grabs my hand and rubs it.
I smile at him.
Goodbye Gotham.

—————————————————
Sorry for this section of the book being so short i promise the other will be longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 282 22
This story is about Bruce and Selina's relationship and they have some fun adventures.
33.4K 475 32
COMPLETED Bruce and Selina one shots. Comment ideas.
28.4K 541 22
Gotham fanfiction. Bruce x Selina. Set after season 4. Written from perspectives of both characters. Selina returns to Gotham bruised but not broken...
30K 772 46
Every thing good, comes in twos! When you marry your dream spouse, life should be a dream! Right? When Bruce Wayne, billionaire philanthropist, rej...