Mirror, Mirror || Wen Junhui

By byJianLucas

"Why are you so kind to me? Don't you see that I can't be fixed, that I can hurt you? I want you near but I p... More

|| INTRODUCTION ||
1 || Trust you, trust me
2 || Keeping Secrets
3 || The other
4 || For a friend
5 || Good after all
6 || Big bright fairytale...?
7 || Best friends, one love
8 || We matter, let's try it
9 || Mixed feelings for both
10 || When the night calls
11 || Newest protections
12 || Secrets & Lies
13 || Stoned nights
14 || After night playtime
15 || Everyone can fall
17 || It's getting closer
18 || Speaking at last
19 || Trusting you; Loving us
20 || Painful nights
21 || With you gone
22 || Secretly loving you
23 || One night to remember
24 || Love can play
25 || Dear clear endearment
Author's note~

16 || My only home

215 6 1
By byJianLucas

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*NIGHTTIME*

-Zhenya's POV-

DK reply to you after three hours, he did tell you that he was upset with Jun and his behaviour but at the same time he thought that he never acted that way before. In the end, he vowed to talk with him which made you feel a lot calmer.

On the other hand, the rest of the day passed by faster than expected, but the good thing is that Cho, Rain and you decided to start tomorrow morning all the things for this month's brand-new line collection. You are excited and very inspired to make this line shine.

Currently, the clock is marking at 12:36 a.m. And it looks like you are finally done with some ideas you had for the fashion line, so, you took a little break by surfing through social media. You started to see some posts of Seventeen which made your day even better, also you saw your brother's Instagram and liked his recent posts. It was a matter of seconds for your phone to ring, and surprisingly it was Jun.

You answered the video call.

-Hello, prince – You said happily.

-Goodnight, Zhenya – Jun smiled. -How are you? – He asked.

-Hmm, good – You said. -I miss you a lot – You added cutely.

-You read my mind – Jun chuckled. -I'm sorry I couldn't go to lunch with you – He said.

-Don't worry, I know you are occupied – You said. -By the way, where are you? I thought you were back at the dorms – You questioned confused.

-We did a presentation at The Show, it was a special stage and you'll be able to see it tomorrow – Jun smiled.

-Aw, I'm excited – You said happily.

-I hope you like it – Jun said. -I'm sorry for calling so late, but I really wanted to see you – He admitted.

-I'm glad you did, I was missing you too – You grinned. -Prince, did everything went well with you and the boys? – You asked curiously.

-Hmm, yeah – Jun said before breathing deeply. -DK talked to me, he said that you got upset because they were treating me in the wrong way – Jun explained.

-Did he apologize to you? – You asked.

-He did, and I thank you for that, but I can defend myself too – Jun said a bit embarrassed.

-*Giggle* I know you can, prince, but I was upset and worried – You admitted.

-Yeah, is okay – Jun said.

-Is there something else bothering you? – You asked.

-Hmm, I'll tell you when I get to your house – Jun smiled.

-You'll come? – You asked excitedly.

-If you let me, yes – Jun nodded.

-Of course! You are always welcome – You smiled.

-Thanks, flower – Jun said, then he stared at you.

-You look so handsome, and I like your hair – You said while looking at him happily.

-Oh yeah, I changed it a bit – Jun chuckled while moving his hair.

-Hmm, dark brown suits you too, everything does – You assured.

-Yah~ you'll make me flutter – Jun said shyly.

-*Giggle* sorry, I'm just saying the truth – You smiled happily.

-Jun, are you ready to go? – You heard Jeonghan asking him.

-Yeah, I'll be there in a minute – Jun smiled.

-Sure – Jeonghan said. Then you heard a door closing.

-I need to go, but I'll see you in a couple of minutes, okay? – Jun said while looking at you happily.

-Yes, I'll be waiting – You smiled.

-Thanks, Zhenya but you should sleep, it's pretty late – Jun said.

-It's okay, I have to organize my stuff for tomorrow, anyways – You said while looking at all the papers on the desk.

-Well, I'll catch you there – Jun smiled. -I love you – He said happily.

-I love you more – You said before he ended the video call.

Jun looked so tired so you tried to finish your things quickly since you want to make the bed comfortable for him, therefore, you want to sleep cozily with him beside you.

Even if it's already late you want to talk with him before going to sleep, the reason behind it is simple, you saw him pretty down for being him. He's always so energetic and funny but this time he was upset.

*1:09 a.m.*

You are laying down on the couch while watching pictures of Jun and you, plus, some videos he made when it was your birthday and other pranks you did to the members. You are having a blast watching them again, and the reason why you are watching them is that you miss him.

I always missed him, but I never wanted to be with him this bad. Is this normal? Hmm, maybe it's because now we are together.

As you kept on scrolling down your photos with Jun, you heard the door being opened which made you immediately stop. You looked at the entrance and saw Jun, he was looking so tired but when he saw you there his bright smile appeared once again.

-Junnie! – You said happily while going towards him, then you started to hug him tight.

-I missed you too, Zhen – Jun chuckled while embracing you happily.

-Why is your hair wet? – You asked while looking at him.

-Is sweat – Jun said.

-Eww, Jun-ah! – You complained while cleaning your hand against his clothes.

-*Laugh* I showered at the dorms, it's not my sweat, just water – Jun said while pinching your cheek.

-Yah! I really thought it was your sweat – You complained.

-Hmm, that was the point – Jun chuckled before kissing your cheek gently. -Let's go to sleep, I'm begging for a bed – He smiled tiredly.

-Sure – You nodded while taking his hand.

Both of you got upstairs, and then walked towards your room; as soon as you two got inside Jun got towards the bathroom since he wanted to put on his sleepwear, in the meanwhile, you took your place on the bed while looking outside your window happily.

-So, how was your meeting with Cho? – Jun asked from the bathroom.

-It went better than I imagined, I'm inside her company's collaboration with Rain, and now we are designers – You said. -We'll make a collection together – You added blissfully.

-Sounds amazing – Jun said while going out of the bathroom, then he laid down on the bed next to you. -Are you her right hand? – Jun asked curiously.

-Hmm, I think so, after all, we are all best friends – You smiled while caressing his hair.

-Why are you looking at me like that? Do I owe you an explanation? – Jun asked confused.

-Yeah – You nodded.

-Let me remember – Jun said before chuckling a bit.

-Yah! – You complained.

-Sorry, I really don't remember – Jun laughed. -Oh, now I remember – He smiled.

-So, what is it? – You asked.

-Well, everyone apologized to me and everything went better after that, but Minghao is very pissed at me – Jun said a bit concerned. -I hope tomorrow we can talk – He added.

-Why you didn't talk to him today? – You asked.

-Because he was avoiding me, and it was impossible to be with him because he was always with Hoshi – Jun explained.

-Hmm, so you want me to talk to him? – You asked.

-No, he's my best friend and I bet everything will be better – Jun said positively. -Hmm, and I was actually worried – He added.

-Why? – You asked.

-The world tour is starting pretty soon, and today I missed you so much – Jun said. -I think I'll have to take you with me – He joked.

-Aw, I wish I could go too – You said while snuggling beside him. -But I'll be contacting you constantly – You assured.

-I know, but I will miss you, either way, flower – Jun said while looking at you with a settle smile.

He leaned closer to you and he started to kiss your lips smoothly, and as the kiss continued to get deeper, you held onto his arm while enjoying the moment. He was treating you as your nickname says, a flower.

-I love you, Zhenya – Jun whispered near your ear.

-I love you more – You whispered back while caressing his hair.

-Do you know, you are my home? – Jun questioned before kissing your lips again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 4.5K 40
There are a few bumps in their relationship, they can resolve it though... right? *MingKit fanfic because I'm 2Moons trash. A drama ensured fanfic b...
3.5K 166 16
✦Wonwoo takes his own life, and in an attempt to discover why, Junhui learns all that his best friend and man of his dreams was hiding, from his secr...
108K 3.9K 15
"People changes, and so their feelings. What If someday, our feelings for each other also changes?? Are we gonna go our separate ways?" ...
21K 1.4K 33
*TRIGGER WARNING* Warning of depressive thoughts and acts!! - Self-harm - Depressive content Fanfiction. Story of Kit's life from the beginning. Kit...