Mirror, Mirror || Wen Junhui

By byJianLucas

"Why are you so kind to me? Don't you see that I can't be fixed, that I can hurt you? I want you near but I p... More

|| INTRODUCTION ||
1 || Trust you, trust me
2 || Keeping Secrets
3 || The other
4 || For a friend
5 || Good after all
6 || Big bright fairytale...?
7 || Best friends, one love
8 || We matter, let's try it
9 || Mixed feelings for both
10 || When the night calls
11 || Newest protections
12 || Secrets & Lies
13 || Stoned nights
14 || After night playtime
16 || My only home
17 || It's getting closer
18 || Speaking at last
19 || Trusting you; Loving us
20 || Painful nights
21 || With you gone
22 || Secretly loving you
23 || One night to remember
24 || Love can play
25 || Dear clear endearment
Author's note~

15 || Everyone can fall

210 5 0
By byJianLucas

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Zhenya's POV-

Jun and you are hiding inside the closet, and it seems this is fun to both of you; hiding away from your brother since Jun isn't with the group, yes, sounds cool for you. However, Jun had a plan and he wanted to go out of your house discretely since after all, he needs to return with the group. You agreed with him, and now the objective is to get out of your house as soon as possible.

-Where is him? – You asked confused.

-I don't know, should we take a look? – Jun questioned.

-Hmm, let's see – You said while taking Jun's hand, then you two got out of the closet and began to walk carefully outside of the guests' room.

-Zhenya? – You heard Mingyu calling out your name.

-He's in my room – You said while looking at your left.

-Come – Jun said while pulling your hand; he took you all the way downstairs, and it was obvious that the footsteps could be heard, which alerted Mingyu immediately.

-Oh, crap – Jun said as he saw Mingyu going downstairs too.

You two went towards the back entrance of the house which is in the kitchen, without making a lot of noise, you opened it and got out of your house.

-We can't take your car, he's going to notice you were here – Jun said. -Can you keep a good run? – He asked while looking at you.

-That's offensive, of course! – You said before slapping his hand.

-*Chuckle* sorry, baby – Jun said before kissing your head. -Let's go – Jun smiled.

*TIME LATER*

-Jun's POV-

Some hours passed since Zhenya and I escaped from Mingyu, it was quite funny and I had a great time with her. I'm glad that she believed in me and didn't break up with me, I really regret everything I did yesterday... and I feel that the rest of the members are mad as well.

I'm walking inside Seventeen's practice room, I'm texting Zhenya since I want to know how she's doing. I know it's been just a few hours since we were together, but I miss her... is that something that happens often when you love someone? Because if that's so, I'll need to take her with me everywhere.

-How's the collaboration searching going? – I asked.

-Well, I'm thinking of taking Cho's opportunity, after all, she wants Rain and me to work with her – Zhenya replied.

-Wow! That's amazing, flower! – I wrote happily.

[Heart Emoji]

-Thanks! I'll do my best – Zhenya wrote.

-How's the schedule going so far? – She asked.

-It could go better – I send.

-Why? Is there something wrong? – Zhenya replied.

-Let's say that everyone is mad at me – I wrote.

-Oh, but we are good now. They shouldn't be mean – Zhenya wrote.

[Heart Emoji]

-Hmm, but what I did is very wrong – I admitted.

-It was, but I believe this won't happen again – Zhenya texted.

[Happy face emoji]

-Thanks for the cheers, flower – I replied.

-I'll always be here for you – Zhenya wrote down.

[Heart Emoji]

-I got to go, but if you need something just call, okay? – Zhenya wrote.

-I will, thanks! I love you – I answered.

[Heart Emojis]

-I love you more, prince! – Zhenya replied.

[Kiss & heart Emoji]

I looked around the room after texting with Zhenya, I shoved my phone inside my jean's pocket, and then stared at everyone inside the room; they are looking at me, everyone looks so serious which made me feel very nervous.

-Don't worry, I'm not that mad – Vernon said while patting my back.

-Hmm, I fucked up – I sighed.

-You did, but not everyone is that pissed off at you – Joshua said while smiling.

-Exactly, everyone makes mistakes – Jeonghan added while trying to cheer me up.

-Who's mad? – I asked.

-Hmm, a lot of hyungs – Vernon said. -Woozi-hyung, Mingyu, Dino, DK-hyung, and Minghao too – He added.

-Great – I said while holding my hair a bit frustrated.

-You shouldn't feel bad, after all, Zhenya already forgive you – Jeonghan said.

-Yes, and you did explain what happened – Joshua said while looking at me concerned.

-It doesn't matter to them – I said while looking at Minghao and Mingyu who were talking.

-I know it's hard, Minghao-hyung is your best friend – Vernon said. -But, hyung, you should remember that he liked Zhen too – He claimed.

-Yeah, you are right – I said. -I'll be in my room – I added while turning around but Joshua and Vernon took my arms.

-The concert is close, so we have to practice – Jeonghan claimed.

-Yes, and you can't just go and cry to your room – Vernon joked.

-Yah! I wasn't planning on crying – I complained.

-Hmm, sure – Joshua said while rolling his eyes.

Everyone got on their places while they kept on eyeing me, Vernon is right next to me so I can't run away from here. Gradually, the rest of the members started to gather around to the center of the room; Minghao took his place in front of me, and he didn't even bother to say "hello".

-Let's get it! – Hoshi said happily while getting inside the room with Wonwoo by his side.

-Guys, let's give it all for this concert – Seungcheol said happily.

-Yes – Everyone said excitedly at the same time.

-Hey, don't feel bad – Vernon said while cluttering my hair. -Everyone makes mistakes, hyung – He smiled at me.

-I'll try to, thanks – I smiled back.

-Zhenya's POV-

A while ago you talked with Cho and she gave you two dumbs up after accepting to be part of her collaboration with your company with Rain, she was actually very happy you decided to be part of it.

You are very creative and you've been working in different parts of the fashion world, and this time Cho gave you the opportunity to be part of her fashion collaboration here in Seoul. Plus, she wants you to design the next line with her, which is a big opportunity for you.

Even if everything was going great on your side, the fact that Jun isn't getting a good vibe from the rest of the members makes you worry, after all, they should be really united and you already forgive him.

Without hesitating you send a text to DK, you didn't want him to answer right away, but you just want him to see it and realize that they are doing everything wrong.

-I already talked with Jun, he apologized and he feels so bad for what he did. No one should be mad at him, he's part of your team and your family, and no matter what he did... because now we are okay, and I believe in him – You wrote down, then you sent it to him.

He did wrong, but this shouldn't be a way of punishing him. He's having struggles to believe in himself, and I'm afraid this will affect him more than it should.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.9K 15
"People changes, and so their feelings. What If someday, our feelings for each other also changes?? Are we gonna go our separate ways?" ...
2.1K 142 13
"Faith have never been in our sides and that won't stop me to chase you with this loves of mine because I once believes that one day you will call me...
1.8K 133 20
solivagant (adj.): to wander alone. everyone of us walks this earth with a curse, her's was survivor's guilt. "it's always me that stays alive, it's...
15.3K 530 14
SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEN! Jun is used to his boring life..One day a new student arrives...Imediatly on his first day he is captured by Jun's looks and...