A Ninja's Path (Kakashi X Rea...

By VioletRising

You had only known darkness and despair in the Land of Shadows. But after coming to the Hidden Leaf Village a... More

Chapter One
Author's Note
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three (LEMON)
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
RECAP (Chapters 1-49)
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five (LEMON)
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four (LEMON)
Chapter Seventy Five
Author's Note
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Author's Note

Chapter Twenty Eight (LEMON)

6K 199 132
By VioletRising

"Let me make you mine." You snarled at him.

He complied.

One moment you were watching each other with a feral lust, the next you were pulling Kakashi's clothes off piece by piece.

He was stripped completely bare in front of you, his hard member standing erect.

"Now that's just not fair." The man gestured to your fully clothed body.

You chuckled, slowly peeling your shirt and pants off.

Then came the main question. Would you take your hood off?

You weren't sure what to do, conflict forming inside.

"Don't feel pressured to do anything. I won't force anything on you." Kakashi reassured.

He must have read your expression.

You nodded in relief, a better idea popping into your head.

"Close your eyes." You smirked.

The man raised a brow. "What are you planning?"

"You'll see. Or maybe you won't." You teased. The same way he had the other night.

You took off your ninja band, the symbol of the Land of Shadows engraved on it.

The man stared at it for a moment, coming to the realization of what you intended to do.

He seemed surprised at first, but then a lazy confidence overtook him.

He sealed his eyes shut as you leaned over him, tying the band securely over his eyes.

As soon as you were sure he couldn't see, you unclasped your cloak, letting it slide to the floor. You pushed him back onto the bed where he sat on the edge, hands offering support.

You knelt down in front of him, directly in front of his member.

You heard him inhale sharply as he felt your warm breath between his legs.

You smirked at his reaction, flicking your tongue against his tip. He gripped the sheets, bracing himself as you took his manhood into your mouth.

You swirled it around, dragging you tongue up and down his shaft slowly.

He gritted his teeth, growling softly.

You bobbed your head, continuing to pleasure him.

"(Y/N)..." He moaned out.

You knew he was close to coming, you heard it in his labored breath.

As you prepared for him to release, you yelped as he pulled you off of him and picked you up.

Before you knew it, he had thrown you on the bed and held himself above you.

He ran one hand over your face, trying to find your lips before he knelt down and kissed you deeply.

As his tongue entered your mouth, his hands groped your breasts, reaching behind your back to unfasten your bra.

He slipped the cloth off, hands stroking your breasts gently as his kisses traveled down your neck to your collar bone.

You gripped his back, fingernails raking red lines.

You moaned as one of his hands slipped into your panties, circling that special spot slowly. You opened your legs wider, trying to give him better access as he continued to kiss your neck.

"Kashi..." You groaned out as one of his fingers slipped inside of you.

You felt your toes curl as he pumped in and out rhythmically.

You bucked your hips, wanting him to go in deeper as he slipped another finger in.

Then he pulled them out and you watched as he licked them with satisfaction.

He smirked, as if he knew what your reaction looked like.

He moved his hands down your hips, slipping off your panties.

You yelped as he dragged you to the edge of the bed, your legs resting on his shoulders as he knelt on the floor between them.

You gulped as he leaned forward, tongue connecting with your womanhood. His tongue stroked your spot and you moaned loudly.

You raked your hands through his hair as he continued to feast on you.

You felt yourself near an orgasm as his tongue slipped inside, rubbing against your insides.

You trembled as he continued to stroke against you with his tongue.

"Kashi!" You yelled out as you orgasmed, back arching in pure pleasure.

You felt pure ecstasy, the feeling ripping you apart.

As soon as it passed, you fell limp, Kakashi pulling away from you to wipe his mouth.

He climbed back on top of you, pressing a kiss onto your lips.

You wrapped your hands around his neck, savoring his warmth.

"(Y/N)..." He grumbled into your ear as he positioned himself at your entrance.

"Wait." You told him and he stilled completely.

He backed away from you. "I'm sorry. If you don't want to do this right now-"

"We need to use a condom you doofus." You gently shoved his chest before crawling across the bed to your nightstand. You pulled the drawer open and pulled out a condom, peeling off the wrapping.

"Oh." Kakashi said in embarrassment. He rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.

You chuckled, crawling back over to him.

You took in a sharp breath as you looked down at his hard member. "Can I put it on?" You asked in a whisper.

Kakashi reached forward, pulling you closer to him. "As it appears I am currently visually impaired, it may be best for you to take the lead."

You chuckled, shaking your head as you reached down to hold his member.

As soon as your fingertips brushed against it, Kakashi made a guttural noise, gripping the sheets.

"Sensitive baby." You teased as you pushed the condom over his manhood.

As soon as it was fully on, the silver haired man didn't hesitate to push you down.

"Ouch, I'm so offended." He said unconvincingly.

You started to giggle but were immediately cut off as he began to sheath himself inside you.

His hard member rubbed against your insides, causing you to cling on to Kakashi's back for support.

You felt his warm breath hit your ear as you both carefully adjusted to the feeling of your connection.

Then, he began to move. In and out with slow, gentle thrusts.

It was driving you insane how slow he was moving. The way he dragged himself back before thrusting in deep, it made your insides begin to boil.

"Kakashi!" You shouted, your hips bucking. A silent plead for him to move faster.

He smirked at your reaction. "Look at you, yearning for me."

"You can't even see me, dumbass." You seethed through your teeth as he pushed into you again.

He laughed again, a joyous sound that made you fall in love with him all over again.

Before he could react, you pushed him over, flipping you both around so you were on top.

"Now, I can take charge." You said triumphantly.

Kakashi chuckled, reaching up to grip your hips, making you yelp.

"Now who's sensitive?"

"Oh shut it you perv."

You began to move, ever so slowly.

"Fuck!" Kakashi growled as he slid into you as slowly as possible.

You cackled at the way his hips began to buckle, even if it killed you to not speed up.

"Look at you, yearning for me." You returned his comment.

"I get it now, I'm sorry. Now for the love of all things, please go faster." Kakashi said breathlessly.

You were shocked at his words, but complied.

You moved up and down, back and forth with increasing speed.

His member slammed into you, over and over again, going deeper as you pushed against him.

"Oh shit." You groaned out as he hit your sweet spot.

Kakashi's hip began to buck up as he tried to embed himself deeper inside of you.

"Kakashi!" You yelled out as pure bliss hit you.

This ecstatic, warm feeling enveloped your entire body, wiring every pore and every cell.

A few seconds later, the same thing happened to Kakashi as he gave one last grunt of effort before releasing inside his condom.

Both of you were left breathing heavily as you bent down to gently kiss his lips.

"I love you." You said softly as your breath intermingled.

He smiled into your lips, wrapping his arms around you in a warm embrace. "I love you too, shortie."

You both laid in peaceful silence for about five minutes before a loud growl pierced the air.

You sat up, staring at the silver haired man for a moment. "Was that you?"

"I was about to ask you the same thing." He said.

You both chuckled as he sat up, sliding out of bed.

You took a moment to admire his bare back, pale and lean against the moonlight seeping through your curtains.

Muscle and sinew showed how truly powerful this man was.

You whistled in impressment. "Damn..."

Kakashi chuckled, shaking his head as he pulled off his headband and grabbed his clothes.

He didn't dare glance at you, giving you the privacy he knew you wanted.

As he pulled his shirt over his head, he spoke. "How about dinner. You know I'd love to show off my amazing housewife skills again."

You hummed in agreement. "As long as you don't wear an apron."

"Fair enough." He agreed. As he walked toward the door, he called back to you. "Go take a shower or something."

"Are you implying that I stink?"

"No! I'm just saying that certain areas may need to be cleaned out."

You blushed brightly, slipping out of bed to grab your clothes. "Got it." You whispered.

He chuckled as he left the room, closing the door behind him as he headed toward the kitchen.

You grabbed a black tank top and gray shorts as well as new undergarments and your hoodie.

Snatching a towel off the hook on the back of your door, you wrapped it around yourself before padding out of the bedroom and into the hallway.

As you passed the kitchen/living room area, you heard humming and dishes clanking as the scent of sautéed vegetables wafted by.

"Smells good, pervert!" You called as you entered the bathroom.

"Now that just sounds wrong." Kakashi stated.

You chuckled as you closed the door behind you.

You spent about fifteen minutes in the shower, relishing the hot water seeping into your bones. You sighed in relief, washing away the day's sweat and grime. And just as Kakashi had suggested, you focused on cleaning out certain areas.

Once you got out of the shower, you used a hairdryer to dry your hair and slipped on your tank top, shorts and hoodie.

You headed out of the bathroom, suddenly hit with the aroma of cooked vegetables, roast garlic and butter. "How the hell-"

You stepped into the kitchen area to find Kakashi standing over the stove, expertly flipping a pan full of fried veggies and shrimp.

He looked over to you, smiling kindly as you watched him. He looked like a normal boyfriend without the mask on. "Hey, honey. Dinner's almost ready. Care for some garlic shrimp stir fry?"

You mouth dropped as you gaped at his amazing cooking abilities. "Since when did you become a master chef?"

He shrugged. "I guess I've just always had a knack for it. I'm a natural."

You watched in awe as the silver haired man turned the stove burner off, scraping the veggies and shrimp into equal portions on two plates. He reached over to a pot on the back burner, lifting the lid to reveal perfect white rice.

"Well no shit, you're good."

Kakashi chuckled as he scooped portions of rice and placed them next to the stir fry. He reached for a drawer and pulled out two pairs of chop sticks. "Could you pour some water, please?"

You nodded, still in shock as you moved to the cupboard. You pulled two glasses out, filling them with ice cold water from the fridge and setting them on the table.

"Please, sit down." Kakashi pulled a chair out for you.

You smiled, taking a seat as he pushed you in. Then he moved to the other side of the table, sitting down across from you.

You looked down at the mouthwatering meal in front of you, giving off savory aromas of garlic and butter. "Kakashi... thank you so much."

"Of course! Please tell me what you think about it." He gave you his signature close-eyed smile.

You picked up the chop sticks, selecting a piece of shrimp and enveloping it in your mouth. Kakashi watched you carefully, gauging your reaction.

Your eyes widened at the delicous taste of the food. It was the perfect balance of smoky and savory. "This is amazing!"

The silver haired man beamed, pleased with your reaction. "I'm glad to hear it. I was hoping you would like it."

You shook your head, gulping down half your glass of water. "I don't like it."

The man frowned, suddenly confused with your conflicting words.

You suddenly slammed your hand down on the table, grinning from ear to ear at a startled Kakashi. "I love it."

You laughed as he gave you a strange look, shaking his head in dismay.

"You're one hell of a woman, you know that?"

"Of course I know that! No one knows me better than me." You smiled brightly before devouring the meal before you.

"I guess it was your stomach growling then." Kakashi commented as he watched you wolf your food down hungrily.

You shrugged before continuing to feast. At last you were done and you looked up to find Kakashi's plate empty as well.

"Well thanks again, Kashi. I'm stuffed."

"Of course, my love. Anything for you."

You blushed brightly at his words and he chuckled.

You shook your head, grabbing all the dishes off the table and heading into the kitchen in embarrassment.

You put a plug in the sink, beginning to fill it up with warm, soapy water. You piled the dishes in it, trying to ignore the silver haired man watching your every move.

As Kakashi stood up and walked into the kitchen, you started to scrub at a dish furiously.

"Any harder and you'll break the poor plate." Kakashi teased as he leaned over your shoulder.

You turned the faucet on, drenching the sudsy plate off under a torrential current. Then you grabbed a towel and laid it out on the counter, setting the clean plate on it to dry.

You began your process over again, violently rinsing out a cup.

You yelped in surprise as a pair of strong arms wrapped around your waist, a firm body pressing against you from behind.

"Kashi, I'm busy." You warned as you set the cup on the towel. As you picked up another plate, you felt the man's warmth breath caress the shell of your ear.

"I love it when you call me that." He said huskily.

You shivered at the feeling, your hands beginning to shake as you washed the soap off your dish. "C-call you what?" You stammered out.

Kakashi chuckled, his grip on your waist tightening. "I love it when you call me Kashi."

You turned the water off, turning around so that you were facing the silver haired man. He leaned into you, hands gripping the counter on either side of you. He watched you with a lusty look, his alluring grey-and-sharingan eyes analyzing you.

You blushed brightly at the look he gave you. "Kakashi, I'm busy."

He made a tsk sound. "Excuses, excuses. I just made you a five star dinner, don't you think that deserves a little payment?"

Your breath hitched as he leaned in, his mouth less than an inch away from yours.

You shifted your gaze between Kakashi's eyes and mouth, suddenly feeling very turned on.

You sighed in exasperation. "Oh fuck it."

You smashed your lips against his, hands wrapping around his neck as he leaned into you.

He smirked into your mouth, pushing you further up against the counter.

Your lips moved fluidly against each other, filling the apartment with sounds of wet gasps.

You both finally pulled away, breathing heavily.

Then Kakashi dove into your neck, sucking on the crook of it as his hands moved to your waist band.

You gasped, gripping his shoulders as he pulled your shorts and panties down.

"Kashi... condom..." You rasped out as he slipped a finger between your legs.

"Mmmm..." He groaned in response as his free hand pulled a condom out of his back pocket.

You scoffed, surprised by his preparedness.

Before you could make a sly comment, his finger slid inside you, immediately finding your sweet spot.

You moaned loudly, resting your head against the crook of his neck.

Kakashi chuckled, leaning up to kiss your forehead. "Don't think I haven't learned a thing or two on how to pleasure you."

You blushed again, biting your lip as a knot began to coil in your stomach.

Kakashi pumped his finger in harder and faster, slipping a second one in at some point.

As you orgasmed, spilling out onto his hand, the man pulled out of you and grabbed your waist, hoisting you up onto the counter.

You leaned against a cupboard, breathing heavily as you watched Kakashi unbuckle his pants and unwrap the condom. He slid it on before gripping your hips, his knees nudging your legs open wider. Than he slid into you, pumping in and out as hard as possible.

The sound of loud moans and slapping skin filled the air, both of you holding onto each other for dear life.

"Kashi..." You groaned out as he pushed against your sweet spot. As you orgasmed, you arched your back, head flying back against the cupboard.

The man cursed, releasing inside of his condom a few seconds later.

You expected him to pick you up and carry you into the bedroom, but instead, he pulled you off the counter and flipped you around.

He pushed you against the counter, entering you from behind.

You yelled in pleasure, completely taken by surprise at his actions.

He moved into you quickly, lifting one of your legs up with his hand to give him better access.

You gripped the counter for support, moaning out Kakashi's name as his free hand gripped your breast through your shirt.

At once, you both orgasmed, releasing the sounds of pure ecstasy. You collapsed over the counter, breathing heavily as Kakashi leaned over you.

After several moments, he peeled himself off your back, opening the trash bin to throw his used condom away.

He walked back over to you, gently picking you up bridal style and carrying you to your bedroom.

"Kakashi, the dishes..." You tried to protest. Your eyelids felt heavy as you nestled into his arms.

He chuckled, shaking his head in dismay. "Sleep tight, (Y/N)."

The last thing you felt before you drifted off was strong arms gently laying you down on your bed as a warm body slid behind you, covering you with a comforting embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.1K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...
30K 896 17
It was dark and lonely. No one was there. Suddenly there was a boy with red hair and coral eyes (would that be his eye color?) He smiled at me and sa...
466K 13.4K 44
I'm (Y/n) (L/n), although my last name is not known to many people. I used to have a happy and chill childhood in a small hidden village from the Lan...
363K 14.1K 80
(Y/n) (L/n), once a ordinary girl, living her life in the city of Queens, New York, will soon, and literally, get hit with a life altering expiernce...