Into the Unknown: A Fortnite...

By PR_Boliv__

One fateful day, Drift gets zapped to an Unkown dimension, and his life changes forever. He embarks on a road... More

Brite Prologue
Drift Prologue
Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 2: Lazy Links
Chapter 3: Redline
Chapter 4: Lucky Landing
Chapter 5: The Crazy Outfit
Chapter 6: Pool Party
Chapter 7: Blast From the Past
Chapter 9: Midnight Kiss
???
Chapter 10: Nice and Cozy
Chapter 11: Cheering On
Bonus Chapter: Battle Royale
Chapter 12: The Enforcers
Chapter 13: Recovery
Chapter 14: Tomato Temple
Chapter 15: Powerful
Chapter 16: Cold
Chapter 17: Date Night
Chapter 18: Kevin
Chapter 19: Fear
Chapter 20: Dark
Chapter 21: True Power
Chapter 22: The Fog Clears
Chapter 23: Archetype
Chapter 24: Superhero in the Making
Note: upcoming "Subnautica" stuff
Chapter 25: You again!
Chapter 26: What does this all mean?
Chapter 27: The Things She Does...
Chapter 28: Contact
Chapter 29: Fortnitemares
Chapter 30: Butterfly
Chapter 31: Perfect
Chapter 32: A Cold Wind
Chapter 33: The Library
Chapter 34: A Rather Important Book
Chapter 35: The King
Chapter 36: Christmas!
Chapter 37: A Cold(er) wind
Chapter 38: Not an Apocalypse
Chapter 39: After the Storm
Chapter 40: Just Married!
Chapter 41: The Tremors
Chapter 42: Welcome to the Jungle
Chapter 43: The Excavation
Chapter 44: The Vault
Story on hold

Chapter 8: Closer

1.2K 5 3
By PR_Boliv__

The next day, the gang checked out of the hotel and headed north. Even being near Brite had him in a trance at this point. He so badly wanted to admit his feelings for her, but he was unsure whether she loved him back. Nonetheless, Drift was able to keep his cool. After a quick stop at Retail Row to go shopping, the gang continued north to an abandoned house, where they settled down. Then, after settling down, they went to the nearby woods to have a picnic. "So, what were some of your hobbies back home?" Brite asked Drift. "Oh, I liked spray painting, video games, listening to music, and going for walks. Just simple stuff, I guess." Drift wanted to hide the truth about his past. He was nervous to tell her about it. The gang continued on, eating sandwiches and apples. Then, they went to the nearby maze. "Last one out is a rotten egg!" yelled Cuddles as she ran into the Maze. "Oh dear." Drift and Brite sighed at the same time. Drift was the first out of the maze, followed by Rex, followed by Brite, followed by Cuddles. "First one in, first one out, I guess."

It was the middle of the night. The rest of the gang was surely asleep. Drift sat in the middle of the woods next to a cozy campfire, strumming the guitar he found laying around in the house, playing some songs from back home. He was sure nobody would catch him... "Drift?" "GAH!!!" Drift turned around to see Brite Bomber behind him. "Uh... I can explain..." Drift said while blushing. "I didn't know you could play the guitar. You play it really well." "Uh.. thanks..." said Drift, still blushing. "Hey, maybe you could play a song for me. I'd like to hear some more." Brite suggested. Drift was so blushed, it would have outshine the fireplace had he not wore his mouth mask. So, he sat down and strummed some tunes. Brite hummed along with some of them. A few minutes later, Drift wondered if he should admit his feelings for Brite. He decided that this was a good time to do so. It was nerve racking just thinking about admitting his love... he turned to face Brite, but she had fallen asleep. Oh well. "Not tonight, Britey..." Drift mumbled. So he carried her back to the house and went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 743 29
Two best friends were dared to kiss each other in a game of online truth or dare! When Raptor kisses Drift, Drift feels different.... Drift realizes...
16.1K 591 40
(Sequel to The Boy From Another World) Drift and Y/n's adventures are far from over. Instead of fighting for his safety from The Cube like he had to...
6.2K 37 17
The story of Drift and his team continues but when there is a horrible accident related to the storm, things take a turn for the worst and the island...
38.9K 1.1K 40
After being teleported from Earth into Fortnite, Drift meets a girl named Y/n who teaches him how to live and survive in this strange cartoon world...