Chapter 2: Lazy Links

The gang arrived at Lazy Links, and it looked just like a typical country club back on Earth. After the cart was parked, the four got out and were met by someone in a dark blue hoodie, who Rex walked up to. "Rex! My man! What's goin' on!? Who's this new kid!?" "Oh, this is Drift, we picked him up after he came out of the big rift in the sky," Rex replied. "Oh, just one guy? You wouldn't believe this, but an entire desert came out of that rift yesterday and squished the old swamp. Thankfully nobody was there, because... well, it was a swamp," The man in the hoodie went on. Eventually, Rex decided to get to the point. "Hey, Moniker, we wanna play some golf, and we've got an idea. We're gonna need you though, and also another ATK." "Of course, but you're still gonna have to pay," replied Moniker. while the two were talking, Drift whispered to Brite about the plan that Rex and Moniker were talking about "Another car-er, ATK? And why do we need him to tag along?" Brite whispered back, "You'll see. It's going to be a blast." 

Brite told Drift to get onto her ATK and gave him the run down on what what was going on. Rex and Cuddles would be on one ATK, and Drift and Brite would be in the other. Moniker would hit the golf ball, while both duos tried to get the ball in the hole while driving on their ATKs. Drift had so much fun, and also got a great selfie out of it too. After this experience, Drift felt a little better about being in another dimension.