Chapter 5: The Crazy Outfit

Brite always felt something around Drift that she never felt around anyone else. She didn't know what it was, but after spending some time with him, Brite kinda had a crush on him. Not only was he handsome and strong, he was playful and lighthearted, just like Brite was, but with a bit more seriousness. But she was worried about admitting her feelings, as it might make the situation a bit akward. And there was also the risk that Drift could get zapped back to his own world at any time. Still, Brite wondered if Drift felt the same way about her.

-

The next day, the gang ate breakfast at a dumpling restaraunt. Drift sat there picking at his food, while Brite ate normally, and Rex and Cuddles (Still with her mask on, Drift didn't know how or why she did it) basically shoved their faces into the meal. "What's wrong, Drift?" Brite asked. "Oh, I just don't like asian food. Is there a place where I can find more American food?" Drift remembered that Brite didn't know what "American" meant. "Err, that's where I'm from, before you ask." "Don't worry, pretty sure I could whip up some garlic bread for you back at the Inn." "That would be nice, thank you."

After A brief swing by the Inn to satisfy Drift's hunger, the gang took a walk around the town. Drift saw a store which intrigued him, with helmets, masks, armor, and cloaks in the window for display. He immediately thought of his signature mark, and how he wanted an outfit like that back at home, only it would make him look insane. But here, where everyone wore crazy outfits... "Brite, could we swing by that store there?" "Huh? Why?" "Well, everyone around here wears crazy outfits, and, well... I was thinking I could get one for myself." Drift said while chuckling. So the gang went into the store and checked it out. Nothing on the shelves really spoke to him, but he saw a sign on the wall, saying he could get an outfit custom made. 

"Hey, I want a custom outfit, could I get one please?" Drift said to the woman at the cashier. "You bet! I have to take you into the back though, to see what fits you before we jazz it up. The name's Hime, by the way." So Drift went into the back to try on some outfits, and when he left, Hime said, "We'll have it ready for you in a few hours. Check back on us later."

The gang returned to the store a few hours later, and, as promised, Drift's cloak and mask were ready for him. "Alright there you go!" Said Hime. Drift put on his outfit. "How do I look, Brite?" "You look really cool, really fits you!"