Chapter 21: True Power

Oh no. This wasn't good. Drift felt his fist clenching, his muscles tensing up. He knew this wasn't going to end well. "KEEP YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF MY BRITEY!!!" He yelled. "You can't stop me," said Dark Bomber in a cold, unforgiving voice. She pulled out an axe that looked like a demented unicorn-llama, and ran towards Drift. She knocked Drift really hard with the axe, and he got flung away. Then, she went over to Brite. Drift tried to run to her, but Brite was struck down. Drift froze in fear. Dark Bomber hit Brite again. He almost felt the pain himself. Brite lay on the floor unconscious, Drift felt like he couldn't do anything about it. Dark Bomber was about to deal the finishing blow, when Drift straight up appeared there to block the axe from swinging down on her with Rift Edge. Wait, he didn't bring Rift Edge, he left it at Pleasant! It didn't matter, Drift dealt a counterattack to Dark. "You... what... how!?!?" Dark said. "Don't ask me, I don't know myself," Drift replied. "Your power... you're afraid of it. Your fear only makes me stronger," Dark said, in a voice that seemed to almost cut him at the throat. "I... will do anything... to protect Brite!!!" Drift all of a sudden became enveloped in purple electricity. When it faded, he was in his cloak and mask. "I... HATE YOU!!!" He yelled. He hit Dark with a lightning blast, then leaped an amazing distance and did a straight up sheev-spin on Dark. Dark got knocked back, but got back up. She yelled, "HOW!?!? HOW ARE YOU SO POWERFUL!?!?" Drift ignored the question. He needed to defeat Dark. He was straight up Thor from Thor: Ragnarok at this point. The two were locked in battle for a while. Dark was strong, but Drift was stronger. Eventually, Dark got flung back next to one of the mini-Kevins. She got back up and said, "I will destroy you AND those pesky interdimensional police as well! Everyone here seems to hate me!" She picked up a mini-Kevin and dissapeared. Immediately, Drift ran to Brite. He took off his mask and cloak and dropped Rift Edge (well, more like make them disappear). He rushed back to Tilted to get her to the hospital.

 He rushed back to Tilted to get her to the hospital