Chapter 38: Not an Apocalypse

Drift stormed into Polar Peak shortly after the ice storm began. There were two Snowfeet at the door at the time of this intrusion. "Whoa," said one guard, "What are you doing he-" "I want to know what I'm the name of god is going on here!" Drift yelled. "Easy, we can't let you in, you can't just barge in here and-" Drift pushed him to the side and strolled in. "Dammit," one of the guards said. Drift walked up towards the throne room and heard the Ice King mumbling. "You! Why did you do this!?" Drift yelled. The Ice King looked up at him and said, "I'm not suprised you're here. I should just give you the explanation. I used a Kevin fragment in a spell, and the zombies... those were unintended. I only meant to make this island a place where... he... couldn't come back." "Who?" "My brother. The king of fire. The prisoner. I shouldn't have used such an evil substance for casting my spell... I'm lucky the zombies themselves are 'broken' otherwise I'd be dead already... you can leave now." Drift thought before saying, "Thank you, your majesty. Oh, and uh, sorry for strolling in here unannounced." "It is acceptable to feel as if you had to, given the circumstances."

-

Ember had finally been unfrozen. She sat in the prison cell underneath the castle. Her father was still in the ice, but soon enough, he would break free too. Of course, the cells had not been designed to keep someone in, that was what the ice was for. Ember busted through the gate easily and left the castle. She looked over the island from the lower entrance of the castle. "Soon," she whispered to herself, "this will be ours." Her father had made this promise to her last time. Maybe this time he could finish what he started.

Into the Unknown: A Fortnite Fanfiction [Drift x Brite]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें