Unwanted Alpha

By creativegurl

After viewing the horrific and traumatizing destruction of her pack, Salina has to take care of her younger b... More

Hey
Chapter one: Where's Mom?
Chapter 2: Shining Night Pack
Chapter 3: Pack people
Chapter 4:Truth of Dare
Chapter 6: Mate
Chapter 7: Why
Chapter 8: Alpha?
Chapter 9: Traitor
Chapter 10: Trust
Chapter 11: Luna
Chapter 12: Scared
Chapter 13: The Ruby
Chapter 14: Candis
Chapter 15: Reasonable
Chapter 16: Displeasure
Chapter 17: Drawings
Chapter 18: Stronger Together
Chapter 19: "Oh, Ewww"
Chapter 20: "You'll find out soon"
Chapter 21: Your Safety
Chapter 22: Full Moon
Chapter 23: Liars
Chapter 24: Die for you

Chapter 5: Trauma

17.1K 918 340
By creativegurl

A month has passed already in this pack and I've already gotten used to everything. Wes was not mourning anymore. He has a lot of friends and he's been doing good. He seems very happy. I'm glad I locked him into that safe house that day or else he would be even more traumatized than me. I'm glad he didn't see all the blood nor any of the dead pack members.

He has nightmares of the vampires most nights and he goes and sleeps in my bed. I normally sleep for about three hours before I get a traumatizing nightmare of what happened last month.

Now I came to pick up Wes at school. Amora was done teaching and decided to meet up with me. He came running out of the school with his friends like always but this time he almost fell to the ground and it was hilarious. He runs and hugs me with happiness and quickly says 'hi' to Amora.

"Salina, I got named the striker position on my soccer team" he cheers. He gave me a strong high five.

"Oh no, the head bimbo is coming over to us" Amora whispers to me. I turn to find Tati dragging a little boy over to us. She was stomping her feet aggressively on the ground and she looked mad as hell.

"How dare you weak pup steal that position from my cousin?" Tati barks loudly at Wes.

"Because he's not good" Wes responds sticking out a tongue at Tati.

"How dare you?" She screams. She looked like she wanted to dig her claws into him. I push Wes behind me and face her. She was getting on my damn nerves.

"I don't know who the hell you think you are talking to with that tone. Fix your tone and come again" I order folding my arms.

"Who do you think you are? You've been in this pack for like a week and you think you run shit? Everyone may think you are innocent but I see right through that act. I see the hoeness and I'm not fooled easily!" She exclaimed.

"Who is she calling a hoe when she's the biggest hoe of all?" Amora says in my head.

I snicker at Amora's words. My laughter only made Tati more angry.

"You know I'm right. My cousin will get that position. My family is always the best! Your imbecile and weakling of a brother doesn't deserve that position. This is an outrage" she screams.

"I will rip this bitch apart" my wolf Adana says.

She insulted Wes and it only made me angrier. Who did she think she was? Is she really that mad because of soccer? She has way too much issues.

"That's enough! Shut the hell up!" a loud growl erupts from me. I don't know if that was me or my wolf speaking nor did I care.

Tati's eyes were filled with fear and her body froze up. It was as if her body was petrified. It was the strangest thing. She looked confused and shocked. She was trying to disobey my command but her wolf wouldn't let her. She let out the loudest scream as she was trying to fight back at her wolf.

I turn to Amora who looked just as confused as I am. Is she possessed or something?

"Quit the dramatics and apologize to my brother this instant" I command.

She turns to Wes with tears in her eyes and she lets out a sob. Why the hell is she crying? This girl is psycho asf.

"I'm sorry for my mean words" she says to him with tears. He didn't respond back to her instead he walks further from her.

"Goodbye" I say turning away from her.

"The Alpha will hear about this!!" Tati spoke and walks away with her cousin.

Amora looks at me with wide eyes. Wes stared at me in awe.

"You are the coolest sister ever" he hugs me.

We walk back to the apartment in silence. I was trying to figure out what the hell happened. It seemed like she was possessed. Things just keep getting stranger and stranger as the days pass by.

Once we got back to my apartment, I made Wes go to his room to do his homework while I turn to Amora.

"From the 10 years I've know Tati, I've never seen her act like that before. That was so strange" she spoke.

"Do you know what that was?" I ask.

"The only time I've seen something like that is when an Alpha gives the Alpha Command. That's the only time the wolf acts like that. An Alpha can't command a wolf from a different pack. I've never seen a regular wolf give an Alpha Command. It's unheard of in all werewolf history. Even if you were an Alpha it doesn't make sense because you are not the Alpha of this pack" Amora explains.

"Oh my God! I don't know what is going on" I tell her.

"You don't feel like a regular wolf. I should be suspicious but my wolf trusts you. I don't why but I have the feeling to protect you every time I see you. It's not only because you are my friend but it's something else. I felt this way ever since you joined the pack" Amora informs.

"I don't know anything anymore. I felt like I've been living a lie my whole life. My family kept things away from me and I don't know if I come from a family of Betas like I thought" I tell her quietly.

That was the first time I've ever opened up to anyone and I don't plan on saying more.

"If you need any help I'm here for you" She assured and went back to her place.

I was more confused than ever. My mind kept going back to Tati's reaction. It was crazy. I will add it to the list of things I need to research about.

•••••••••

I entered work looking like shit. Training was terrible this morning. The run was way too much. I always try to keep a low profile so word can't get outside the pack for the sake of everyone.

Harriet was treating a teenager that was bleeding heavily. She hands me the bloody cloth so I can discard it. Once the cloth reached the palm of my hand, my body froze.

I looked around and saw dead bodies everywhere. Suddenly I was not at Harriet's home anymore but at my mom's house.

There she was flat on the ground bleeding from her neck. I could smell the decaying of bodies and also the fresh blood. The face of the man that was eating off my mom was vivid as ever. He looked into my eyes with a deep glare.

"Salina!" Harriet's voice boom.

My mom's house was gone and I found myself in Harriet's arms. She had a blanket wrapped around me. There was tears streaming down my face.

"You started shaking as if you were having a seizure. I called your name like six times. You were in a state of shock. You really scared me dear" She says to me. She hands me a tissue so I could wipe my tears.

"I'm sorry......I don't know what came over....I just saw all the blood and it triggered me for some reason" I stutter.

"You are still fidgeting, how about you go upstairs to  the second room on the left and rest. I will visit you in a while" She tells me while helping me up.

I walk slowly upstairs to the room she spoke of. Once I opened the creaking wooden door an intoxicating scent filled my nose. It smelled like Shea Butter and coconut oil. The smell drove my wolf crazy.

It was a nice room with a big bed. Everything was neatly organized and there were some posters of 90s rappers. My favorite one was the Lauryn Hill poster. The room calmed my nerves and I began to relax.

Once I got under the covers, the intoxicating smell increased. I move my face deeper into the pillow allowing the scent to fill my nostrils. It brought me into a deep sleep.

•••••••••••

I woke up very well rested. I haven't slept this good in forever. Sitting on the side of the bed was Harriet. She smiles down at me. I move to sit up on the bed pressing my back against the headboard.

"I was very worried about you. I hope you are doing okay. I know you've been through a lot and it's very traumatizing. I witness the same thing with my grandson" she explains touching my hand to comfort me.

"Amir?" I ask with shock.

"No, my eldest grandson. He would be angry if I reveal his past so I best keep my mouth shut" Harriet responds.

"Is this his room?" I ask and she nods. "It smells nice"

"I think you need to see a therapist or at least open up to someone. It's not good to keep things in"

"I don't like being vulnerable and no one can ever help me"

"Well if you need someone to talk to, you can always come to me. I've gone through unimaginable hell and I get what you are going through" Harriet suggests.

She got up and help me off the bed. We walk downstairs where I found out I was asleep for 4 whole hours. I quickly went back to work.

Work was finally over and I went to go meet Amora. She was with Jerome and they couldn't stop talking about what I did to Tati yesterday. Wes was at soccer practice so I had an hour of alone time to spend.

We were seated at the bar table of the Starbucks cafe close to our apartment. My friends we so damn loud and the other customers seemed a little annoyed of us.

"Amora" Marcus says popping out of nowhere. We three spin around on our stool to face him.

"What?" Jerome ask.

"Your name is not Amora last time I checked" Marcus reply with a tone that warned Jerome not to test him.

"Last time I checked you didn't want her as your mate" Jerome snaps back which cause Marcus to look at Amora with disbelief.

"You know I want to be your mate, A. You haven't talked to me in three weeks and it's killing me and my wolf. Please talk to me" he begs.

"Tell him that I will only talk to him when he's not embarrassed to be my mate" Amora mindlink.

I turn to Marcus to convey the message. I followed Amora out of the Cafe. It was really hard for her and I felt so bad. Mates are so difficult.

"I'm just going to go home alone. I'll see you later" she spoke.

She walked away from Jerome and I. There was so much drama this week. It was crazy. I headed home alone and it gave me time to think about life.

I don't know what the hell happened earlier this day but I pray it doesn't happen again. I don't know why the blood triggered me like that but I hope I can keep it together. I needed this job and I like to help people.

Things were very unpredictable with me. I hope I can keep it together for the sake of Wes. I had to keep it together for him.

I didn't want it to be my downfall.

———————————— Maybe she will meet the Alpha next chapter, maybe not 😝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 1.7K 16
Katie is a werewolf who lost her mother in a car accident which caused her father to became a abusive alcoholic. She has a little brother she cares f...
224K 6.3K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
545 41 17
Meet Albertina the daring Rogue Alpha Queen who knows no defeat nor hindrance when it comes to protecting her pack , with a burning unruly thirst f...
314 17 26
She refuses to accept her fate of being mated to an Alpha, she loves her mundane life and her very human boyfriend. But what happens when you go aga...