Resident Evil 7 One Shots

بواسطة Lynn2425

ONE SHOTS...... and preferences....maybe because I need a life... المزيد

A/N
Chris Redfield
Chris Redfield
Clancy
Ethan Winters
Ethan Winters
Chris Redfield
Flirty!Clancy
<3 Chris Redfield <3
<3 Ethan Winters <3
<3 Clancy <3
Infected! Clancy
Ethan Winters
How you meet.....
Asking you out...
Random Texts...
First Date/Kiss
Ethan Winters
End Of Zoe! Chris Redfield
Clancy
Chris Redfield (part 1)
Ethan Winters
When you wear his close...
Lucas Baker Catch-up
Chris Redfield - Soulmate AU
Ethan Winters - Soulmate AU
Clancy - Soulmate AU
Lucas Baker - Soulmate AU
Chris Redfield (part 2)
Little things you do that he loves...
Ethan X Cheater!Mia X Reader
His favorite thing about you...
What you love about him...
Cheater! Clancy X Reader
Andre
Chris Redfield (part 3)
Chris Redfield (part4)
Chris Redfield
Chris Redfield (part 5)
Andre - Soulmate AU
He comforts you after a nightmare...
Lucas Baker - Soulmate AU
He finds out you can sing...
Chris Redfield
Ethan Winters
You fall asleep on them...
Chris Redfield and Ethan Winters
Resident Evil 7 / Supernatural Crossover
Ethan Winters
When he's mad...
Lucas Baker
Crossover Part 2
Lucas Baker
Cheater! Clancy X Reader
Lucas X Reader
Clancy X Crazy!Reader
Peter X Reader X Lucas
Hoffman X Reader
Chris X Reader

Andre - Catch Up

1K 19 7
بواسطة Lynn2425

(F/R) = Favorite Restaurant

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How you meet...

Being stuck in the same dead-end job for the past ten years gets to you. I'm turning 33 in about three weeks, and I need a change. Currently, I was sitting in my favorite restaurant (F/R) waiting for my friend to walk through the door. When I heard the bell chime, I looked to see if it was (F/N) only to see two men standing there. The taller of the two made eye contact with me causing a slight blush to go on his checks. Rolling my eyes and turned back around and looked out the window next to me. Hearing footsteps coming up behind me I saw (F/N) take a seat in front of me.

"What took you so long?" I asked sitting up straight.

"You know our boss, he wants his stuff done and fast," they said taking off their coat.

"Yeah. Yeah. I know."

"So have you found a new job or at least what you want to do?" 

"I have not found a job, but I've always had a passion for anything haunted."

"(Y/N). Sweety, you know that stuff isn't real, right?" 

"Um... excuse me for interrupting, but it is real," a new voice said. 

"Um... who are you?" (F/N) asked the guy while glaring at him. 

"My name is Peter, and I am about to prove you wrong," he continued and sat next to (F/N).

I starred at them until I felt someone sit next to me. Looking at the person that sat next to me I saw a very handsome, good looking man. 

"Sorry about him. He wants to fight everyone that thinks the paranormal is fake. I'm Andre," he said sticking out his hand. 

"It's okay. It's about time someone told them it was real. I'm (Y/N)," I replied shaking his hand. 

Asking you out...

After meeting Andre and Peter, they offered me a job working along side them. I've been with them for about three months now, and it's all fun. The only thing that causes stress working with them is if Andre ever found out that I like him. I told (F/N) over the phone and Peter had to walk into the room at that time. 

Shaking my head to get rid of my thoughts I turned back to the computer in front of me. I've been trying to edit this weeks episode of Sewer Gators for the past three hours but made no progress. 

"Hey, (Y/N). Take a break you look like you need one," I heard Andre call over to me from his desk. 

I nodded to myself and grabbed my bag from beside me. Grabbing my lunch out of the front pocket I walked over to the microwave. As I waited for my food to warm up, I started to stare off into space. 

Looking up when someone walked in front of me I saw Andre. 

"Can I help you?" I asked grabbing my food out of the microwave. 

"Um... yeah. What are you doing after work?" He asked nervously rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Nothing. Probably just going home and taking a nap," I answered. 

"Well... would you want to go on a date with me?" 

I didn't say anything at first, because I was too shocked that he liked me back.

"I would love to!" I answered with enthusiasm. 

Random Texts

Y/N              Andre

Hey, I love you!

I love you too babe! 

No. Seriously. I can't stop thinking about you. My heart starts hurting when you're not with me. I can't stop listening to stupid love songs that remind me of you. 

And I just miss you so much. 

Fine. I get it. You want a sandwich. 

Love you, babe

First Date / Kiss

It's only been about five hours since Andre asked me out on a date. I was just now turning off my computer as I looked toward Andre's desk only to find him not there. Squinting my eyes, I got up and went to grab my coat only to find Andre already holding it open for me. Smiling at him I put on my coat with his help, grabbed my bag and we were headed toward the door. 

"So where are we going?" I asked looking up at Andre. 

"I was thinking (F/R)," he replied looking at me with a smirk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were seated in the same booth that we met in, and I couldn't be happier. After we ate Andre came and sat next to me like when we met, just a lot closer. I smiled up at him as he continued to talk about his hobbies. Zoning out I just looked at the way his eyes gleamed as he talked about something he was passionate about. He turned to look at me and said something, but I didn't hear anything. 

He rolled his eyes playfully and leaned his face closer to mine. My eye slowly started to close and leaned in to meet him halfway. This kiss was by far the best kiss I'd ever had! I leaned even closer hoping it would never end, but I had to breath. 

We pulled apart and looked at each other in the eyes. Smiling at one another we kissed again. 

When you wear his close...

Three months into dating I finally got to spend the night with him. Waking up in the morning I felt cold. Feeling around I notice Andre wasn't there and I got up to find a sweatshirt. I didn't have one here, so I just looked through his closet. Grabbing one that looked comfy enough I walk downstairs to the kitchen. 

Smiling to myself I saw Andre in front of the stove cooking what looks to be pancakes. Slowing walking toward him I wrapped my arms around his waist. He jumped slightly but soon relaxed.

"I was hoping to give you breakfast in bed," he whispered to me. 

"You're too sweet," I replied.

He turned around in my arms and pulled me into a hug. Pulling away he looked at my face then slowly trailed down to what I was wearing. 

"Is that my sweatshirt?" he asked. 

"Maybe," I said with a smirk. 

"You look so cute in it," he whispered and kissed the top of my nose. 

Little things you do that he loves...

It may be annoying to some, but he loves your puppy dog eyes. Sometimes you don't even realize you're doing it and he teases you about it. Other times you do it just to get your way. You would turn around in your chair just to stare at him with those puppy eyes. You are holding your cup just waiting for him to walk over to you. Usually, he wants to say no and get back to work, but once he sees your eyes, he's hooked. 

His favorite thing about you...

Your hands. He just likes how soft they are. He realizes how much you take care of them unlike him. It's not just how you take care of them, but how much you use them to talk. You make so many hand gestures that it's funny. Sometimes you'll be talking to someone with your hands and Andre will just snicker behind you.

What you love about him...

How he handles pretty much everything. He'll hold back his anger when Peter gets at him for something. He'll hold you when you cry or are just upset. I'm not saying he doesn't have any emotions, but he just deals with everyone's emotions instead of just focusing on his own.

He comforts you after a nightmare...

Oh, course Peter had to drag me to a random cemetery in the middle of the night. He left me in the middle of it and left me here. I knew he wasn't going to come back anytime soon, so I started to walk around. Walking around a big tree, I came face to face with Andre's back.

"Andre I didn't know you were here," I said putting a hand on his back.

Instead of getting an answer he fell forward. I quickly turned over his body only to find his face all bloody and no life in his eyes.

Jolting up I was breathing heavily and looked around frantically. I sighed in relief when I saw Andre quietly asleep beside me. Getting out of bed I made my way downstairs to get a glass of water. Leaning against the sink, I took a couple of deep breaths before arms wrapped around my waist. Jumping a turned around and found Andre with his eyes barely open looking down at me.

"What are you doing up?" he asked.

"I.... um.... had a nightmare," I whispered.

He hummed and pulled me closer. I allowed him to pull me upstairs and back to bed. He held me close and started to rub my back lulling me back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not posting practically the whole month of February. I don't want to give you the excuse of me being busy, because I wasn't. I just had no motivation to do anything, but now that I finally fixed my mental state I'm back!!!!

I hope you like it!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.5K 212 28
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. ~𝓜𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓿𝓮𝓵. 𝙸𝚗𝚌...
36K 928 21
Three years...three fucking long years it was on how long this fight took. Hoping to put an end to all this horror once and for all you've teamed up...
28.1K 934 24
A continuation of my first book :) I don't own RE but I own (y/n) in the storyyy...
8.9K 175 25
Book 8 ------ "If you think I'm stubborn, reckless and an inconvenience to your plan, you should really meet my husband."-Scarlett Kennedy ------ ...