Blood Bound

By issavibeeeee

Inmate-#14A5473 Camille Royel A.K.A "Luna" was a 21 year old Felon. Camille wasn't your typical average femal... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors note.
Authors note again ๐Ÿคฃ
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34...
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Not a chapter but Plz Read๐Ÿ˜ฅ
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60-FINALE Pt.1
Finale
Epilogue.
Sequel Alert!
ANOTHER SEQUEL ALERT!
HEADS UP!!

Chapter 41.

7.5K 187 71
By issavibeeeee

Luna....

My alarm rung as I sucked my teeth before my eyes fluttered open. I sighed,remembering that I had a flight to catch in like 3 hours. I honestly wanted to just stay in bed because I was so worn out.

I went to sleep an hour ago,after the long ass night Meecho and I had. It was good,but a bitch was tired.

Hearing faint snores in my ears I smirked before gently removing Meecho's arms from around my waist causing him to squirm a little,and sitting up stretching my body out.

"Shit." I said holding my back that was hurting. My whole body was sore,Meech you ain't have to do me like that.

"Baby." I said,giving him a light tap.

"Hm?" His eyes were still shut.

"I need you to take me to the airport."

He didn't say anything he just nodded.

Rolling my eyes I knew he didn't really hear me,so I tapped him again. "Meech get up and get ready."

"Lu,ya flight not til 9:30,why you waking me up right now?

"Because it's a weekday and you know how morning traffic is."I sighed.

I heard him breath in and out before opening his eyes and sucking his teeth, "You ain't even ready yet."

"Okay but I'm about to get ready now."

"So wake me up when you're ready."

I cut my eyes at him as he turned his body towards the other way on purpose.

I stuck up the middle finger even though he couldn't see me.

"Put that finger down before I break it."

"Shut up." I said before making my way into the bathroom.

I don't even know how he saw that.

*

Grabbing my suitcase from out the trunk I sighed. Even though I was leaving for a couple of days,I was gonna miss my man,but I missed the hell out of my grandmother and there's some things I wanted to speak to her about in person.

"Damn Babe you really leaving me." Meecho pouted like a little baby causing me to chuckle.

"Only for a couple of days." I smirked taking my finger to guide his face to me before giving him a peck.

"Ima miss you." He said.

"Ima miss you too,please make sure y'all stay safe forreal',don't get into nun' while I'm gone."

He shrugged, "can't make no promises."

"Messiah." I said ,cutting my eyes at him.

"I'm playing relax,go before you miss ya flight."

"Okay, I love you I'll call you when I land."

"I love you too."He said before getting back in the car.

dragging my Suitcase inside of the airport I made my way inside for check in.

*

I was finally boarding the plane, and honestly I was scared. This was my first time on a plane ,and I was by myself,I wasn't scared of shit else but heights.

I handed the person at the desk in front of the boarding area my ticket before walking in. Saying a silent prayer in my head,I searched for my row and put my suitcase in the top cubby that was on top of my seat.

Great,I got the window seat.

I sat down and made myself comfortable , getting ready for this three hour ride. I was nervous as hell,I couldn't stop fiddling with my fingers.

"Nervous?" I heard a males voice speak causing me to glance up.

"Yea, just a little bit." I said in between chuckles, before glancing out the window.

Chuckling the guy took his seat next to me.

I hope he didn't annoy me.

"Just do what I do,put some Headphones in and close yo' eyes." By the way he talked,I knew he wasn't from
New York,His southern accent was thick as fuck.

"Yea ,thanks for the advice." I dry responded before turning my attention back outside the window.

"No problem Baybeh."

I tried holding in my laugh, why he said baby like that?

"Why you laughing?" He smirked.

"Nun just—"

"You laughing at my accent huh?" He chuckled.

"I just—I ain't eva' heard that accent before."

Laughing,he pulled his headphones out his little back pack that sat between his legs. "I'm from n'awlins'"

Nodding slowly I now realized why he spoke like that. "Oh no wonder."

"Yup." He said,before getting comfortable in his seat. "and it ain't no doubt you ain't from hea'."

"Yup,born and raised."

My phone vibrated as I saw Meecho's name pop up on my screen.

My💙: You on the plane?"

"Yea,preparing for takeoff now."

My💙:aight,have a safe flight mamas,I love you.

"I love you too baby."

Putting my phone on airplane mode,I listened as the stewardess made an announce about the safety and the seatbelts and other shit that I wasn't really paying attention to.

"First time flyin'?" The guy asked.

Nodding my head I sighed, "yea."

"Don't worry,you gon' be straight." He said giving me a genuine smile.

"Thanks,preciate' that."

"No problem, I'm Anthony by da' way." He said,holding his hand out for me to shake. "You could call me Ant tho."

I glanced at his hand a little uneasily before deciding to shake it. I mean,he was nice so it wasn't no need for me to be rude.  "Camille,but you could call me Luna."

"Luna"he nodded, "that's different."

"I guess." I said in between chuckles.

My smile instantly disappeared once I felt the plane move,I could here Anthony giggle.

"Relax,remember what I said."

I quickly nodded,taking a deep breath before closing my eyes.

Once I felt us being lifted off the ground,my heart went to my ass, I haven't prayed this hard in a long time.

Even though I was a little afraid in the beginning,I started getting used to this ride. It was soothing to be honest. Silent for the most part,only thing you could hear is faint noises and the sound of the plane making its way through the clouds.

"You want?" Anthony offered,holding some Doritos out for me to grab some.

"Nah I'm cool,Ion' really have an appetite right now." I said giving him a smirk.

"No problem."

"Why you being so nice to me?" I asked,this wasn't normal to me to be honest. This nigga ain't know me from a hole in the wall.

Folding up his chip bag before placing it in his backpack he shrugged. "Just trynna' make dis' flight comfortable fa' you bein' that it's yo' first time."

"You don't have to do that."

"Don't stress it, it's cool." He said. "How you feel about this flight so far?"

I shrugged, "it's valid I guess."

"Valid?,What dat' mean."

Chuckling I shook my head in disbelief, "it means it's cool,it's dope."

"Oh see that's that New York shit." He joked.

"You got a problem with New York accents?"

"Not at all,I think that shit fie' ta' be honest."

"Oh Ight." I said side eyeing him.

"I know you ain't find ya' self trynna' press a nigga just now." He said in between chuckles.

"Nah,just making sure you don't gotta problem with my city." I cackled.

"I can't have a problem with it if I live there." He said.

Furrowing my brows I became curious. "You live in New York?"

"Yea,I got a crib dea' and I got a crib in Miami."

"Oh you big ballin'?" I asked,raising my eyebrows causing' him to smirk.

"I'm a business man." He shrugged.

I nodded slowly, taking in what he said.

Throughout the plane ride,we conversed up until I felt myself getting tired so I fell asleep. He was telling me about how he was like Mitch from paid in full,Tell people he broke but really counting bands. He reminded me of Meecho.

I missed my baby already.

I felt us going a little faster than we were before causing my eyes to pop open.

"Don't worry ma',we landin'." Anthony said, I guess by the way I jumped he realized that I got scared.

Hearing the announcement letting us know that we have arrived in Miami,I took a sigh of relief,I'm glad I got here safetly.

Pulling out my phone I took it off airplane mode,and all the notifications were coming in. I saw a whole bunch of notifications from Instagram,which was a first because I barely post on that Shit.and a text from Meecho,Von,Grandma,and ....Michelle

My Queen👑: did you arrive yet baby?

"Yes grandma We just landed."

My Queen👑:I'm so excited!,can't wait to see you"

"Same here 😩"

My💙:you landed safe Love?

"Yes baby,I did❤️"

My💙:Good,I miss you already😢

"I miss you too papi😫"

BigBlood💉: hope you landed safety ugly.

"I did stupid 😭"

Big blood💉:bring me back a bad bitch,Miami is full of them.

"Yea but do they want that plastic dick is the question😭"

Big blood💉: you already know my body,I turn bitches out🤣🤣

"LMAOO🤣"

Michelle: it was good seeing you baby girl ,hopefully we can meet up again when you move out here to california❤️.

"I'll let you know."

I sighed,tossing my phone back in my purse before standing up getting ready to grab my suitcase. Since I wasn't staying for too long, my suitcase was small,so they allowed me to bring it on board with me.

The little bit of time I spent with Michelle yesterday was smooth. But I still ain't know if I could just trust her word,it was really hard for me to believe that my mother was back...I always told myself she was dead even though I knew she wasn't. She was just,dead to me.

"This yours?"Anthony asked,bringing down my suitcase.

"Yea,thanks." I smirked before gently grabbing it from him.

Getting myself together I made my way off the plane and headed to my gate number anxious to see my grandma.

"Ight,i'a see you round' hopefully" Anthony said before getting ready to part ways with me.

Even though I doubt I would,I gave him a slight nod,he gave me one last smile before walking off.

Knowing how I am,it is very rare that I socialize with someone I ain't know. But thanks to Anthony,I didn't have a bad plane ride at all.

"CAMI!" I heard a voice that caused the biggest smile to come across my face instantly.

Dropping my suitcase ,I rushed into my grandmothers embrace giving her the tightest hug. "Ohhhh I missed you so much." She cooed leaving a whole bunch of kissed on my cheek.

"I missed you too." I giggled. She pulled back before examining my face rubbing her finger gently down my cheek.

"I'm so excited you're here."

"I definitely needed this." I giggled,picking up my suitcase.

"Is this all you brought with you?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yup."

"Okay,come on,your cousin Mariah been dying to see you."

The last time I saw my cousin Mariah was at my welcome home party. Even though we ain't speak everyday, we would still comment on each other's pictures and shit. Her and Calico the only cousins I tolerated,they wasn't fake like the rest of this family.

We were close when we were younger,but once we moved,her stupid ass mother made her stop speaking to me once they moved to Chicago and she found out what I was doing. Unfortunately,my aunt is one of those bougie Bitches who swore they were better than everyone in the family. Mariah don't even fuck with her mom,her and her dad were close.

Overall,I hope I enjoy my time here. I got too much drama back home,and I needed something to take my mind off of it.

*

Meecho...

Throwing my chain over my neck,I grabbed my car keys,my phone,and my louis V backpack before heading out. I had to go meet up with Tammy for a doctors appointment for the baby.

Even though I ain't fuck with my lil' boy moms,it was only right I be there for him. It takes two to tango,and I had just as much parts in making him as his mother did. I hope she ain't take this shit and run wit' it though,she was just my baby moms and that's it. Hopefully that clicks in her head cuz' if not,she gon' have to deal with Luna when the baby comes,and if Tammy decides to play disrespect,I won't stop Luna from Beatin' that ass.

I ain't gon' sit here and lie and say that I wasn't afraid of having this baby. Knowing what happened to my babygirl, I was afraid that with everything goin' on,something might happen to my son. Even though I'll be protecting him and on his ass 24/7, I knew how these fuck niggas were,and I'll make it my duty to keep my son safe.

Connecting my Bluetooth to my car,I buckled my seatbelt while "Uptown Vibes" blared through my speakers.

*

Cj...

"Don't forget Cj" Sabrina said I tied my shoe lace getting ready to head out,I was heading to see my moms. Something I been planning on doing for a while but I just neva' had the courage to.

"Why would I forget about ya' graduation Bri Bri?"

She shrugged, "with everything you got goin' on,I figured you would."

Sighing before turning to look at her, " I know how important that day is to you baby." I leaned in closer giving her a kiss, "I'll be there."

Blushing she used one hand to caress my face. "Good,it should've been you getting your diploma too but you decided to bait."

I sucked my teeth before standing up, "We not gon' go there,I'll see you later Aight?"

Sighing she gave me a slight nod, "be safe."

"I will." I said,heading out the door.

Being that I ain't speak to my mother since the last visit. I had to go see her,she been on my mind heavy,and I wanted to tell her about the plan Luna and Von had on getting her out. Plus,I had to update her on everything else goin' on, I know she would be upset about what I'm out here doin',but hopefully she would be able to understand.

I checked my daily good morning text from Lu,Meech,and Tristian. Of course Tristian Goofy ass told me about the Instagram shawty we met yesterday,my boy done got her number and everything.

I text Luna to make sure she landed safely,and she text me back letting me know she did.

Meech on the other hand was on his way to an appointment with his baby mom. When he told me the news,it surprised me and I knew it fucked Luna head up a little bit too.

"I'm with the gang I'm with mob what was you thinkin'" I sung along to the song that blared through my car speakers. I said a silent prayer in my head,hoping that this visit will go as smooth as I planned.

*

I was being searched before I walked through the metal detector,grabbing my things after. I had a weird ass feeling in my stomach while walking up to the front desk.

"I'm here to see Victoria Johnson." I told the lady at the front desk. She glanced at me before searching up the name on the computer and handing me a clip board.

"You been here before ,correct?"

I nodded, "yea."

"Okay,she'll be down in 10 minutes."She nodded,before writing my name on a visitors pass and handing it to me. "Enjoy your visit."

"Thanks." I mumbled before a C.O guided me to a seat in the visiting area. "Your mom Is Vickie?" The C.O asked.

I glanced at him, "Yea."

He smirked, "You're Lucky,she's a great person."

I let out a small smirk, "thanks."

"No problem kid,enjoy your visit." He said before walking off.

Taking a deep breath,I fiddled with my fingers as I looked around at all the people who came to visit their family member in here. Saying I was nervous was an understatement, a nigga was scared as fuck.

Knowin' how my mom is, I wouldn't be surprised if she came across this table once I told her I was in the game,or the fact that I got someone pregnant.

Hearing keys rattling I looked up seeing' my mom being guided over to our table. A smile came across her face as soon as she realized I was sitting there. Taking a deep breath before smiling I stood up,eager to hug my moms. I missed this woman so much, I was happy to see her.

The C.O took the handcuffs off of her before telling her something then walking off.

"Hi my baby." She smiled before pulling me in for a hug,Leaving a kiss on my forehead.

"Hey ma." I greeted before she pulled back,her eyes wandered around my face.

"Look at you,looking all grown." She said before giving me one last kiss on my cheek. "Come on let's sit." She said.

We sat across from each other and I took a deep breath before getting ready to speak.

"Look ma, I just wanna apologize for what happened the last time we saw each oth-"

"No need to apologize Cj, I was wrong for not being understanding." She said,taking a hold of my hand before rubbing her finger across it. For some reason, I had suddenly became calm.

"No,the way I spoke to you..I shouldn't have did that,I was just upset with everything that was goin' on at the time."

"Cairo." She let out a small smile, "it's alright. I'm passed that,we were both angry,it's fine."

Sighing I slightly nodded. "Aight,good."

"All that matters is that you're here now. I started to feel like you gave up on me." She frowned.

"No ma, I would never." I quickly shook my head, "how you feelin' about this whole thing tho?"

Sighing she rearranged herself in her seat. "Honestly, it's not phasing me anymore. I did what I did, I lay the consequences. I'm not worrying,I know God got me, no one can over power him."

Even though she tried to seem like it didn't matter,I know it did. No one would wanna be happy knowing the fact that they're spending the rest of their life behind bars.

"It's not okay mama, You in here cuz' of me." I frowned ,feeling myself getting emotional.

"Nooo,I'm in here because I was doing what a mother should do,and that's protecting her child. Knowing how fucked up the system is towards our young black men,I wouldn't dare let you step foot in a place like this baby." Her hand caressed my face.

I looked down, "I could've took the charge, I did it." I mumbled low enough for only her and I to here. "I tried killing that nig—" I sighed realizing what I was about to say, "that man."

"Cairo,look at me."

I looked up at her,as she searched my eyes. "I'm okay,trust me...okay Pooh?"

I hesitated before giving her a slight nod.

"Enough about me."She smiled, "let's talk about you,I see you doing well for yourself." I knew she was referring to the expensive clothes I had on.

I ain't gon' lie,my heart felt like it was about to be in my ass. I really ain't know how she was gon feel about what I was gon' tell her,hopefully this won't be a repeat of last time,

"Cj." She said,snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh— my fault ma." I said ,letting out a nervous chuckle.

"What's goin' on?, how's everything with you and Luna?"

"Everything good To be honest." I started, "I grew so close with her that we claim each other as siblings." A smile formed across her face.

"Yea I know,she told me."

"Yea" I smiled,preparing myself to tell her everything that was going on. I cleared my throat before getting comfortable in my seat.

"Mama... there's some things I need to share with you because I feel like as my mother,you deserve to know." I started, "but you gotta promise me you ain't gon' get upset and leave like you did the last time."

He smile ,then formed into a look of concern as she sat up in her seat. "What happened?"

"Uh— the reason why I haven't really had the time to come and see you is because well...I'm in the game now." I sighed.

A blank stare sat on her face, and I ain't know if she was gon' react,or keep calm about it.

"The game huh?" She asked her self ,letting out a bitter chuckle. "That's what I raised you to do?, be in this game?"

"It's the only way I'm providing for myself ma', I can't depend on Lu and Meecho Foreva"

"I didn't say you had to." She stated, "you could've got your diploma,you could've went to college and made something out of your self."

I scoffed, "it ain't easy,when you ain't got nobody supporting you. Your sister is a drug addicted prostitute,had me sleeping in a dope house. I had to start scamming to provide clothes for myself and eat."

She sighed before glancing away and then looking back at me. "Cj, do you know what this does to me? Does Luna know about this,she could've been your support system,she could've put you through college."

"She ain't know at first,and she wasn't too happy about it neither once she found out,But mama,I'm rich. I understand you wanted me to be this school kid,but school just wasn't it for me,by the time I met Luna I was already in a messed up predicament,to the point where school wasn't a safe place for me."

Disappointment was written all over my mothers face, but a part of me felt relieved that I told her. "I'm doin' this for us ma'"

Sitting up in my seat,I gently placed my moms hand into mine. "When you come home, you'll have everything you've eva' wanted."

"Cairo I'm never coming home. I'm stuck in here for life."

"Nah. I met your friend Von when she came home. Her and Luna plan on getting you out." I explained.

"Yea, I heard." She mumbled, "its not gonna ' work though,it's too late the charge is already on me."

I chuckled, "messing with Luna ain't nothing impossible,you know dat'."

She couldn't help but laugh, "you're right." She let out a breath before looking at me again. "This is gonna be hard for me to deal with but, I guess ima have to deal with it. You're eighteen now,it's but so much I can tell you."

Nodding slowly,I understood and was relieved that she understood me. "Just promise me something Cairo."

"Anything."

She shut her eyes for a quick second before looking at me. "You'll be safe,and stay on your p's and Q's while you're out doing— whatever it is that you're doing." She waved her hand.

" I promise." I said, "I have guards with me everywhere I go anyway. Meechos very hard on that."

"Good." She said,letting out a small smirk. "I heard y'all are moving to Cali."

"We" I corrected her causing her to sigh.

"Yea."

"You don't seem to have much faith in them getting you out of here." I frowned.

"I do it's just—" she sighed ,"I do,I'm just nervous."

"Don't be." I started, "like you said,god got you."

She smiled, "indeed he does."

For the rest of the visit, we spoke about everything that was goin' on in here and out there. I ain't mention nothing about the Paris situation because then she really would've been upset. Plus,being that there's no baby,it was no point of telling her.

I'm just happy that me and my mom are back on good terms again. Lord knows how much I've missed her.

*

Luna...

We had arrived at my grandmas new house that I bought her and I gotta say. It looks better than how my aunt Maria explained it.

My grandmother explained to me how much she was comfortable ,and that's all that mattered.

The movers were gonna be here a little later on today,so to keep ourself occupied. We went to Olive Garden to eat.

"So, hows everything back in New York?" She asked,sipping from her glass of wine.

I shrugged, "the same. Nothing's changed,I'm just glad you decided to stay here."

She sighed, "yea me too. Sometimes I miss it,y'know?"

Nodding, I took a sip of my water. "Yea,I'm gonna miss it too when we move to Cali but. It's time to move to bigger and better things."

"So,what you told me about a few months ago. Are you still doing that?"

Trying to figure out what  she was talking about,I nodded remembering. "Yea but,I'm not in the streets as much as I used to be. Meecho does most of the work,I just sit back and handle what I need to handle."

She let out a small smile before taking a hold
Of my hand. "Just make sure you're being careful Mija"

Letting out a soft smile I nodded, "of course Abuela,I am."

"Good."

Blowing out a breath,I fixed myself in my seat , "well now that we're here I guess it's best to tell you."

"You're preg—"

"Hell no." I laughed,cutting her off.

Her hand held against her heart as she blew out a breath, "woo,Jesus Christ I almost caught  a heart attack."

"No I won't be having a baby any time soon."
I chuckled,pushing the fact that Meecho was to the back of my mind. "I wanted to let you know that,I paid your house off."

"Cami" she whisper yelled,while her eyes widened. "Are you serious?"

Smiling I nodded, "yes,I'm so serious."

"Ohhhh Mija!" She quickly got up from Her seat before coming over to me and pulling me in for a hug. "Thank you so much mamita."

"No need to thank me, you deserve it." I smiled,hugging her back. She pulled back from me as tears filled her eyes.

"Grandma no crying." I giggled.

"I can't help it." She chuckled while wiping the tears from her eyes.

Seeing how happy my grandmother was,only brought joy to my heart. My grandmother has been there through everything with me and my brother,it was only right I did this for her. This was well deserved,and I was a little at peace knowing that she wouldn't have to want for nothing. Her own house,in Miami Florida,in a peaceful and quiet area. This is exactly where she needed to be.

*

Meecho...

After the doctors appointment with Tammy ,I had stopped to get her something to eat before taking her home. It was the least I could do,I ain't no Grimey nigga so,being that she is carrying my seed, I had to make sure she ate.

The music stopped as I had an incoming call from Marcus,Pressing the green icon on the little screen in my car , I picked up.

"Yooo."

"Yo bro,you poppin' out tonight?" He asked.

"Poppin' out where?"

"To the club nigga. Chill and have some drinks with the crew."

"Yea,I'll slide,after I take care of this shipment I got coming in later on,I'll be there."

"Bet,say datt'. I'll see you Lata' then bro"

"Bet."

I ended the call, before the music blared through the speakers again. I made a mental note in my head to give my baby a call and see how things goin' in Miami.

A few minutes later I parked my car ,and grabbed my food before heading upstairs. I had a shipment coming in tonight,and this would be one of the last few that I had coming to New York before I moved to Cali. I wouldn't mind spending some time with my niggas,bein' that I never really get the chance to.

Unlocking my door,I sat my food on the table before washing my hands,and sitting down.

I reached inside the shake shack bag before pulling out my burger and my fries,and began eating.

Clicking on the Instagram icon, a whole bunch of notifications popped up causing me to furrow my brows. My Instagram was litt,but it wasn't this litt.

I noticed that there was people commenting on a video that I ain't even remember posting. Clicking on it,I laughed seeing that It was a video of me and Luna in the car and apparently I was drunk as fuck singing to her.

A page called "Relationships.Usa" had posted it and from the looks of it they had a whole bunch of followers.

"The fact that he's drunk,and he's pouring his whole heart out to this song To her😩❤️"

the caption read .
@Marcusdagreat: Look at this nigga @GetmoneyMeech.🤣

"Yo a nigga famous." I replied to his comment.

I seen a couple of other people I knew comment and tag me,and to be honest I ain't feel like reading the rest cuz' it was too much.

Laughing to myself while shaking my head,I clicked on Luna's name before pressing face time. A couple of seconds went by til' it said connecting then Luna's sexy ass face popped up on my screen.

"Aye baby." I answered,taking a bite out of my burger.

"Hey babe,whatchu' doin'?"

"Eating,what about you?where you at?" I noticed from the background that she was in a restaurant.

"At Olive Garden with my grandma."

"Oh okay,yo babe,you know The video I made last night on Instagram went viral?"

She laughed, "no wonder I got mad notifications,I was looking at my phone like what the hell."

"Why you ain't tell me I was looking crazy Lu"

"Honestly it was funny,and cute."

"Yea Aight. Where grandma at ?let me speak to her."

She nodded before handing the phone to her grandma.

"How you doin' grandma?" I smiled.

"Hey Meecho how are you?"

"I'm good and you?"

"I'm great,happy as ever." She cheerfully smiles.

"That's good,don't hold my baby hostage now,I miss her." I joked.

"Boy please,you have more than enough time with her." She said in between chuckles.

"I know I know." I laughed, "I'll let y'all get back to spending y'all time ,tell her I'll call her later okay? I love y'all."

"We love you too papi." She said before I ended the call.

I smiled to myself as I continued eating my food. I loved the bond that I had with My girls grandma ,that's how I knew what we had was real. And ain't no replacing.
_______________________________

This chapter was boring I know I know. But ima just full warm y'all now.....Next chapter?!?! REAL SPICYYYYYYY so brace yourselves.

Excuse any typos ,I wanted to hurry up and get this update in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868K 32.7K 103
It's 'Killed or be Killed' and living in New Orleans, you start to live by the 'Survival of The Fittest' mentality. Everyone's trying to make it and...
9.2K 419 28
Having to start over is never easy especially when you thought you had everything you ever wanted in life. Meet 19 yo Ayana, coming from a broken h...
2.3K 79 18
COMPLETED (14/2/21-7/9/21) โ—โš WARNINGโš โ— This book does contain graphic description of violence, obscene language and sensitive topics!! Read At Your O...
12.6K 273 13
"Gang life on television is depicted as being full of gun fights and drugs, and honestly, some people find that crazy life appealing. Some people thi...