𝓘 𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾.

By ArianaGrandeBabe

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ॱ⋅.˳˳.⋅˙ॱᐧ.˳˳.⋅ઇଓ More

fαѕt fσrwαrd
Chapter 1|тнe мeeт
Chapter 2| ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴀɢᴇ & ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Chapter 3| ᴅᴀʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs
Chapter 4| ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀs
Chapter 6| ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇs
Chapter 7| sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴀʟ
Chapter 8| ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴍᴀɪʟ
Chapter 9| ᴍ.ɪ.ᴀ
Chapter 10| ʙᴏʏ ᴏʜ ʙᴏʏ
Chapter 11| sᴛᴜᴄᴋ
Chapter 12| ᴅʀᴏᴡɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀs
Chapter 13| ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs.
Chapter 14| ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴ' ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs
Chapter 15 | ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chapter 16| ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏs
Chapter 17| ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ɪᴛ.
Chapter 18| ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs
Chapter 19| ɪᴛ's ᴅᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ.
Chapter 20| ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ
Chapter 21| ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ
Chapter 22| ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴛʜɪs ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs?
Chapter 23| ᴡʜʏ?
Chapter 24| ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
Chapter 25| ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋᴡᴀʀᴅs
Chapter 26| ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀᴄʜᴇ
Chapter 27| ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇ
Chapter 28| ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋ?
Chapter 29| ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғʟɪᴇs
Chapter 30| ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴀ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇ
Chapter 31| ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ
漫 SEQUEL 漫

Chapter 5| ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ...ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ

4.5K 458 160
By ArianaGrandeBabe

"Y/N, good morning sir, how's it going?"

I shook my head as I walked into the small building, sitting my things down. "I thought I told you not to call me sir Tyson, but how are you doin' this mornin?"

The brown haired boy turned around in his chair and smiled. "Oh you know, same ole same. What about you, how's the little princess doing?"

I smiled at the thought of Bria. She had a fit this mornin when I dropped her off at my moms. She loves her nana, but she's not exactly a morning person.

"She's good thanks for asking Ty."

I work as an agricultural engineer. People hear that and automatically think farmer, but nope that's not true. I mean apart from designing agricultural equipment and machinery, I also test them out to ensure that they work properly and that they were made within government regulations. But it's not all fun and games, trust me. I usually work overtime as most manufacturers require my help and even on the weekends.

It's one of the closest things I could find that I actually enjoyed, and that I was still able to draw and live out my dreams somehow.

So it's a pretty decent job. It may not be the best, but I'm able to feed my daughter and myself, put a roof over our heads and clothes on our backs.

I've been working here for a little over 5 years and Tyson came not too long after. So I'm over him and he kinda just takes my word for what to do.

Anyway, it's about 5:30 in the morning and I had a long day ahead of me.

"Hello boys." Our brief conversation was interrupted by a soft yet familiar voice.

"Mornin' Josie." I smiled politely. She is my boss Bill's daughter.

Tyson slapped his hand on my shoulder as he walked closer. "Good morning beautiful."

Josie sent him a tight smile before looking back to me.

"So, Y/N. How are you today?"

"I'm pretty good, what about yourself sweetheart?"

She giggled as she twirled a string of her hair. "I'm so good. Especially now."

I just nodded waiting for her to inform me with what needed to be done.

"Well I was really coming here to inform you about the new position that just opened up."

I raised my eyebrow up at her in confusion. "New position."

She nodded. "Mmhm, it's open and you are more than qualified."

"Hey what about me?" Tyson asked jumping in.

"Tyson done even try it ok. Y/N here has been here for years and he's technically already your boss. He'd get that position way before you."

"Jeez you tryin to hurt me Josie?"

"Nope." She said popping the 'p'. "Just telling the truth Tyson."

"Oh well thank you for letting me know, it sounds like a really good opportunity."

She stared at me for a moment before walking closer to me. I wanted to move back but hey, this was my bosses daughter. I couldn't be rude like that.

"Look if you're interested in this promotion, let me know. I'm sure I can help you out."

I nodded and smiled at her politely. "Well thanks I really appreciate that Josie."

She smirked up at me and shrugged. "No biggy, plus I know a few ways you can repay me."

I stared down at her as she ran her finger down my chest. She winked at me one last time before waving and walking away.

"Dude. She totally wants you." I heard Tyson laugh from behind me.

I shrugged. "I know. But I'm not interested."

Of course I'm not stupid. I know Josie has a thing for me, she always has. But it's not a big deal to me. I don't see her like that so I mostly just ignore her advances. Plus her daddy is my boss, and I would like to keep my job.

Tyson looked over at me with a dumb expression on his freckled face. "What?! How can you not be interested, are you mentally stable?"

I rolled my eyes as I fixed my beanie on my head and stuffed my hands down in my coat pocket. "Whatever man, come on let's get to work."

Tyson put his hand up playfully saluting me. "Aye aye, captain,"

"You're so stupid dude." I chuckled as we walked along the trial out to our work space.

____

"Alright Ty, I'm gonna go take my lunch. But Samuel should be in soon to take his shift."

Tyson nodded waving me off. "You got it man, see ya later!"

"See ya."

Sitting down at my small desk I sighed pulling out my lunch.

I decided to give mom a call and check in on Bria.

"Hey momma. How's everything, is Bria behaving?" I asked as I clicked my pen.

"Yes honey she's doing just fine. How is work going today?"

I sighed leaning back in my chair rubbing my head over my forehead. "Ughh it's all good mama same as everyday."

"Hmm I don't know, it doesn't sound all too good. So what's going on, you know you can talk to me."

Damnit, she always knew when I was lying.  "Can I talk to Bria?"

"She's down for her nap. Now quit trying to change the subject."

I chuckled and nodded. "I'm just a little tired ma, no big deal I promise." I mumbled into my hand.

"No you need your rest too sweetheart, so how about you go home and get some. I'll keep Bria here with me."

"You sure momma? I mean, I don't wanna bother you if you-"

"Now stop right there Y/N. Bria is my only grandchild, and you know I'll do anything for the two of you."

"Ok. Well I love you."

"I love you too baby, talk to you later."

Hanging up the phone I sat staring at the wall for a moment. Thinking over everything, my life, Bria, Ariana.. I'm not really sure why but ever since I met her it's like I can't stop thinking about her.

She's constantly on my mind and with Bria around she definitely won't allow me to forget. Her Ariana.

Another 8 hours at work past and I was extremely exhausted right now. I hadn't been to sleep in at least 24 hours, so I was walking on straight blessings.

But I didn't waste any time. As soon as I got in the house I walked straight to the bathroom to take a hot shower and change from my dirty clothes.

I stood under the hot water running my fingers through my hair.

Shit it felt so good to finally be able to do this and unwind some.

|30 minutes later|

I turned off the water stepping out the shower. I reached out grabbing me a towel from the top shelf quickly putting it around my waist.

I looked rough, and I needed a good shave and trim on my hair. But I didn't really have time for any of that right now.

Soon as I left the bathroom my phone began to ring. It was a FaceTime call from Ariana.

"Hello?"

"Hey Y/N. It's Victoria, Ariana's friend." I raised eyebrow up in confusion. Why was she calling me from Ariana's phone?

"Uhh hey. Is everything ok?" I asked getting a bit worried as to why Ariana wasn't on the other end.

She nodded quickly. "Yep, yep everything's fine. I just figured that I'd call cause Ariana was to chicken."

Picking up the phone I could see the girl that I had once seen with Ariana that night.

Once she saw me, her eyes grew. "Woah. Now I can see why."

I wasn't sure what she meant at first until I looked down and remembered I had just gotten out the shower and wasn't properly dressed.

"Shit sorry, I'm wasn't expecting any calls." I chuckled moving my damp hair from my face.

She stared at me for a second and smiled. "Oh it's no problem at all. So, are you single Y/N?"

"Umm yeah, I-I am."

"Hmm ok well that's good news!" She said excitedly making me chuckle a bit.

Ok this is weird.

"Look imma just cut to the chase Y/N. Do you like Ariana or not cause the woman is driving me fucking mad with all her whining and she seriously needs some di-

"Victoria!" Her eyes grew wide and the next thing I know the phone was being moved around. I could clearly hear them arguing.

"Bitch! I'm trynna help your scary ass!"

"I am not scary thank you very much, now give me my phone back!"

"Ari, do you want this fine ass man or what? Looking at him I can tell he can clear that bat cave of yours out."

Bat cave?

I chuckled softly shaking my head at the two. Then I saw Ariana's face pop into the phone; which was as red as a tomato.

"Omg I am so so sorry about her Y/N, I promise I didn't put her up to that."

"No no, it's ok Ariana I promise I'm not mad." I laughed off wanting her to know that there were no hard feelings.

Instead of saying anything she just stared at me. Her big round eyes looking right into my own.

"I hate her sometimes." She pouted which was super adorable.

"Ahh I like her, she's real funny." I said laughing making her roll her eyes.

"Yeah she likes to think so."

I brought my hand up brushing my hair back from my face. "So..."

"So, umm let's talk."

"Sure let's talk." I laughed nervously putting my head down. " I'm a little embarrassed by this but I don't really know much about you. Other than the things my daughter tells me."

It's true, Bria talks about her a lot. Like everyday she goes on and on about how perfect she is.

She smiled and shrugged. "Oh don't be. Besides what better then getting to know someone."

"Yeah I agree. One thing I do know though is that my daughter adores you. She thinks you're the most perfect woman in the world."

Ariana laughed making me chuckle. "Stoppppp."

"No I'm so serious. She always talks about how much she loves you. So I kinda already figured you're a great person. Plus we did get to know each other a bit backstage."

"Well I'm a far ways from perfect but you're right. I just wish we could have had more time to get to know each other."

I nodded. "Yeah me too. It was real fun."

"Maybe we should talk more often." She whispered making me smile shyly at her.

I nodded feeling my cheeks start to burn with embarrassment. "I-I'd really like that. Ari."

She giggled. "You're so cute when you blush."

A small moment of silence went by basically me not knowing what to say to her. She is so intimidating at times.

"Bria would have a melt down if she knew I was speaking to her favorite person without her." I joked thinking about how crazy my daughter is for this woman.

"Aww I wish she was there I love talking to the little cutie. Next time we'll have to go out and do something fun."

Raising my eyebrow after realizing how what she had just said. "Next time?"

"Oh uh yeah- I was thinking ya know that next time or whenever we are in the same place again that we could hang out. But only if you're up to it, so no pressure."

Nodding my head slowly I shrugged. "Sounds good to me. And trust me I know Bria wouldn't be against the idea."

Talking to her completely sped up time. I didn't even realize just how long we were talking.

I heard her sigh deeply. "I hate to do this but umm I actually have a rehearsal to get to..."

Aww man. I thought to myself wanting to protest and beg her to stay and talk to me.

"Oh ok, no problem. I know you're a very busy woman."

"Talk later?"

"Sure thing Ari." I cheesed at her making her smile back. "Don't be a stranger."

She giggled and nodded. "Ok, good. Bye Y/N."

"Bye sweetheart." I smiled giving her a wave before hanging up.

I laid back down on the bed sighing deeply as I stared up at the ceiling. This is exactly what I meant. Talking to Ariana for just that small amount of time made me feel so so much better.

And I'm not sure why.

Actually, I'm pretty positive it's because I've taken such a strong liking to her. I caught myself smiling thinking about the conversation we'd just had. She's so funny and gorgeous.

I was getting comfortable when the doorbell rang loudly making me sit up. I looked over at the clock to see it was going on midnight.

"Who could that be?" I whispered to myself before actually getting up from the bed and throwing on a pair sweatpants leaving me shirtless.

As I got to the door the banging only got louder.

"Alright, alright I'm coming!" I groaned finally making it to the door.

Unlocking it I opened it and almost fainted at the sight.

"E-Elizabeth?"

She rolled her eyes and waved. "Hello Y/N. I'm here to see my daughter."

"........."

-

ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟻 ғᴏʟᴋs!

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ɪᴛ, ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ sᴏᴏɴ

ᴘʟs ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴʏ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ. ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀs ɪɴ ᴍɪɴᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʜᴇʟᴘs ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴏғᴄ!💖

ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs :*

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 2 88
You already know......
27K 1.2K 25
"𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠." "𝕨...
123K 3.2K 73
𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀/𝗜𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗺. 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 𝟭𝟰 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀�...
302K 11.2K 53
[a.g/you] it didn't take me long actually, i knew from the start you're the one for me, ari be mine. _______________ lowercase intended g!p you COVER...