Bohemian Rhapsody

Od halomis

just blurbs, fics, and everything Bohemian Rhapsody!Roger Taylor beCAUSE WOW HE STOLE MY HEART five series (s... Více

BoRhap Introduction
Love of My Life: Introduction
Love of My Life (Part 1)
Love of My Life (Part 2)
Love of My Life (Part 3)
Love of My Life (Part 4)
Love of My Life (Part 5)
Love of My Life (Part 6)
Love of My Life (Part 7)
Love of My Life (Part 8)
Love of My Life (Part 9)
Love of My Life (Part 10)
Love of My Life (Part 11)
Love of My Life (Part 12)
Love of My Life (Part 13)
Love of My Life (Part 14)
Love of My Life (Part 15)
Love of My Life (Part 16)
Love of My Life (Part 17)
Love of My Life (Part 18)
Love of My Life (Part 19): The Alternate Ending
Love of My Life (Part 19: The Real Ending)
Roger T x Mick J Concept
You're My Best Friend Concept
You're My Best Friend (Part 2)
You're My Best Friend (Part 3)
You're My Best Friend (Part 4)
You're My Best Friend (Part 5)
You're My Best Friend (Part 6)
You're My Best Friend (Part 7)
You're My Best Friend (Part 8)
You're My Best Friend (Part 9)
You're My Best Friend (Part 10)
You're My Best Friend (Part 11.1)
You're My Best Friend (Part 11.2)
You're My Best Friend (Part 12)
You're My Best Friend (Part 13)
You're My Best Friend (Part 14)
You're My Best Friend (Part 15)
You're My Best Friend (Part 16.1)
Deaky's Kid Ask Blurb
EDITED VERSION: You're My Best Friend (Part 16.2)
You're My Best Friend (Part 17)
You're My Best Friend (Part 18)
You're My Best Friend (Part 19)
You're My Best Friend (Part 20)
You're My Best Friend (Part 21)
You're My Best Friend (Part 22)
You're My Best Friend (Part 23)
You're My Best Friend (Part 24)
You're My Best Friend (Part 25)
You're My Best Friend (Part 26)
You're My Best Friend (Part 27)
You're My Best Friend (Part 28): THE END
You're My Best Friend: Epilogue (Live Aid 1985)
My Girl: Adventures of Lux Taylor (Part 1: Coming Home)
My Girl: Adventures of Lux Taylor (Part 2: The Wedding)
My Girl: Adventures of Lux Taylor (Part 3: Alone Time)
My Girl: Adventures of Lux Taylor (Part 4: The Separation (1))
My Girl: Adventures of Lux Taylor (Part 5: The Separation (2))
My Girl: Adventures of Lux Taylor (Part 6: The Separation (3))
My Girl: Adventures of Lux Taylor (Part 7: The Separation (4))
My Girl: Adventures of Lux Taylor (Part 8: The Separation (5))
My Girl: Adventures of Lux Taylor (Part 9: The Separation (6))
My Girl: Adventures of Lux Taylor (Part 10: Lux's First Christmas (1))
My Girl: Adventures of Lux Taylor (Part 11: Lux's First Christmas (2))
My Girl: Adventures of Lux Taylor (Part 13: Bohemian Rhapsody Premiere)
{DISCONTINUED}

You're My Best Friend (Part 1)

7.1K 132 100
Od halomis

John Deacon x Reader x Roger Taylor (BoRhap)

Summary: from this friendzone concept i posted on wattpad (in this same book)

Note: hello. Enjoy grammar errors. Im back with a new series (((: for my roger and deaky fans. This chapter may seem confusing but more things will be explained as chapters go on. ^^^I may or may not continue this depending on the demand.^^^ here is the playlist so far >>> https://open.spotify.com/user/mn22rifp6dl19gjhvwylxr08i/playlist/5Yqq1YXUOItOUsLuWQfpQz?si=QSjrawB2TCSO_pWn7KUITg

((((LISTEN TO UNCHAINED MELODY BY THE RIGHTEOUS BROTHERS IN THE CAR SCENE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IT SETS THE TONE AND I CHOSE THE LYRICS FOR A REASON))) ALSO, PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL BECAUSE IM A SUCKER FOR PARALLELISM AND STUFF WILL BE BROUGHT UP AGAIN..... ALSO IN THE TEA SCENE WHEN SHE SAYS "THE TEA IS SCORCHING HOT" OR WHATEVER IS SAID ON PURPOSE ((((;;;
Major note: the photo provided is the one that deaky showed her (just imagine it with the borhap boys). ***also, this story is starts in 1974 --- besides flashbacks. I did this to get the story going.**** ^^^^to also clarify, the reader has been on and off seeing deaky for 5-6 years (as a friend) because of a gap year and college^^^^ ALSOOOOO.......... THE READER IS INEXPERIENCED IN THIS STORY (IN ONE WAY ONLY) WHICH WAS NEVER THE INTENT BUT IT JUST KIND OF HAPPENED AND ITS GIVEN ME MORE STORY IDEAS.
ALSOOOO,,,, IF YOUVE READ MY ^*LOVE OF MY LIFE SERIES*^ SOME THINGS ARE CONNECTED FOR FUTURE REFERENCE (; and..... This story will not be historically accurate

Side side note: thank u @deacurys for giving me the title name from queen (: we yet again have another queen song title for a series that go perfectly together

Words: 4.1k+

"Oh my god, John!" you shrieked, just as you stepped out of the shower, hurriedly pulling a towel against your bare breasts to hide your soaked body.

John was standing in the doorway of the bathroom, his eyes bugging out at you as his cheeks flamed red. "I-I-" he stuttered as his eyes blinked repeatedly in shock. His hand glued to the knob while his eyes stuck to your body.

"Don't just stand there staring at me. Look away!" you spat, just as his hand came to slap against his eyes harshly. You ran after the door, slamming it shut on his face and locking it.

"How many times do I have to tell you to knock before opening the door? One of these days you're going to open it on something you don't want to see."

"Are you assuming I do want to see you naked?" he joked, a side of his immaturity peeking out, even though it was something he did want to see.

"You know what I mean!" you huffed with annoyance. "For a man who likes his privacy, you do an awful job at giving it to others."

"Well maybe you should lock the door. There's a lock for a reason," John called through the thin wood. You rolled your eyes at him, even though he couldn't see.

He didn't know if the next words were right to say, but he spoke them anyways. "It's nothing I've never seen," he tried comforting to make you feel less embarrassed, his hand still glued to the handle as his side was pressed against the door. But just as those words came out, it confirmed his doubt of them not being the right words to use.

"We were sixteen and it was a dare. I never would have flashed you otherwise. Peggy was supposed to do it anyways but chickened out last minute. I did it so the boys wouldn't embarrass you for a girl backing out and leaving you hanging," you argued back. But your reply made your cheeks rosy at the memory - and also because of the scorching shower you had just taken.

The mention of the dare made Deaky's heart skip a beat. He thought you had forgotten about it.

"Why are you here? You said you would be coming in this afternoon," he brought up, changing the subject.

"Are you upset I arrived sooner?" you scoffed. John could hear objects moving around in the bathroom. You were searching for your bag.

"Plane arrived earlier than I thought. You continued your search around the bathroom for your bag. You stood up straight at the realization that you didn't bring it in with you.

"Shit. John, could you hand me my bag? I think I left it on the coffee table. And don't look in it," you hissed, wrapping the towel around your body.

"I found it. Is it safe to open the door? My eyes are closed," Deaky said nervously, his eyes clenched together tightly as his hand wrapped around the knob.

"You can open them up," you giggled sweetly, opening the door and snatching the bag from him. "I'll be out in a few moments."

John nodded, but he knew you too well to know that a "few moments" meant a half hour or longer.

With the sound of the doorknob shaking open, Deaky's eyes looked up to see you standing in front of him. His back was leaned against the wall as his arms were crossed.

"Were you standing there the entire time?" you laughed, taking a step back at the surprise of John standing there.

"No, I just finished making us some tea," he said, composing himself to stand straight up.

"Oh. Do you like my outfit?" You twirled around in a red plaid skirt along with a red long sleeved sweater and red tights. "I got it in New York. I thought it was cute," you smiled.

John wanted to tell you how good you looked in the outfit, but he had forgotten words even existed. He just nodded his head in agreement, trying not to be too obvious with his wandering eyes.

"Don't be so shy on me now," you grinned at him, before walking over to him and squeezing him with a tight hug around his neck. He was hesitant to hug you back at first, his hands raising up awkwardly behind your back before hugging you in return, his body relaxing at your warm touch. It had been a while since he felt your touch or smelled your scent - always something of vanilla.

Your body was pressed firmly against his before slightly pulling away as you relaxed your body. You lingered your hand down to his chest, making small circles with your index finger. "I missed you, John," you quietly spoke before bringing your hand back up to slide over the back of his neck and into his hair.

You looked down at his chest, thinking about nothing. He was looking at your lips, thinking about you.

"(Y/N)," he whispered.

"Hm?" You lingered your eyes up to his own, taking note of every detail of him along the way. It had been a while since you had seen him this close. His touch was always soft and welcoming. You missed it. Not many people in New York had that kind of touch. In fact, most touching came from bumping and pushing into one another to get to your next destination.

And Deaky always smelled like mint and after shave. The thought made you giggle.

"What?" he mimicked your laugh.

"Nothing," you looked down, pulling away from him and flattening out your skirt.

"Alright..." You took a step back. "You can use the loo. Sorry for the wait," you apologized, moving over to allow him to get into the bathroom and walking over to the kitchen to sit down at the table where Deaky had set tea out for you two.

After a few moments, John came out of the restroom, taking a seat across from you. He refused to look at you, only focus on stirring his tea with a little metal spoon. To him, he felt an awkward tension between you two, but you didn't.

"Everything alright?" You took a sip of your tea. "Oh! This tea is scorching!" you gasped, furrowing your eyebrows and hastily setting the cup down, the liquid spewing out at the sides.

John warmed up at this, a small laugh escaping his lips. "Sorry about opening the door on you after you got out of the shower-"

"It was a warm welcome home," you piped up your eyebrows in awkwardness. "The first thing I planned on doing when I saw you was to hug you, but given the circumstances..."

"Right," Deaky said, awkwardly fiddling with his glass.

"But it's been forgotten," you whispered, saying it as if it were an oath and placing your hand over your heart.

"But how did you get in here-"

"You gave me a key to your apartment a few months ago when I came to visit. I still have it. I used it to get in this morning. It was pretty early and I didn't want to wake you up because you were still sleeping," you said nonchalantly, reaching into the bag that was placed by your feet.

The last statement made John feel humiliated. Did you see him sleeping? What had he been doing? He went poker face at the thought.

But you didn't notice his face. You didn't think anything of your statement either. It was a countless amount of times that you had seen Deaky asleep - nothing new.

"You can have it back if you'd like," sliding the key over to him.

"It's yours. You keep it," he smiled, pushing it back over to you. It was a smile of assurance to let you know that the key belonged to you. It was meant for you. And it wasn't just to be used as a spare key. It was more than that. But that was Deaky's secret.

"Really? Are you asking me to move in with you? You know, that's just one step closer to marriage," you teased, oblivious to the fact that John had hoped for that to one day happen.

John's heart skipped a beat before saying, "It's for whenever you need something."

"Here, I got you this." Digging around into your bag, you pulled out a small object. "It's a souvenir: the Empire State Building," you grinned, handing it over to him. It was a five inch replica of the building.

"Just something small. I thought you would like it," you shrugged with a cheery smile.

"You went here?" He tapped on the building, perking up his eyebrow.

"Well I did live in New York for a couple years for art school," you chuckled. "It's beautiful there. People can be nice, sometimes. Otherwise, everything is fast-paced. But I liked it: the sights, food, people, architecture, culture. The art is beautiful. Nothing is held back. It's the truth. It's different from here, but I don't mind."

"Better than here?" Deaky asked, trying to sound like he was joking. But he had really hoped it wasn't.

"I don't know. I didn't have my best friend with me," you shrugged. "You never came to visit," you piped up your eyebrow at him.

"I- yeah, about that-"

"I'm just messing with you Deaks. You're... what... famous now?" you exasperated, rolling your eyes and bringing the tea up to your lips.

"Not famous. Just in a band. Queen," he said, pursing his lips into a smile. But then he crinkled his face. "When are you going to see one of our performances? The boys are beginning to think you're just an imaginative girl I made up in my head."

"What?" you choked out your tea, beginning to let out a small laugh.

"I'm serious. I've shown them pictures of you but they don't believe me. And every time you came to visit in the past few years, you never met a single one of my bandmates. Never came to any of my shows."

He didn't mention the fact that Roger mentioned you were attractive, if you were real.

"In all honesty, I thought I wouldn't like your music. We seem to have different music tastes, Deaks," you shrugged. It was true. You and Deaky had different interests in music. Drives were always complicated when it came to the radio. But John would always let you listen to your choice of music in the end. He liked to listen to you sing. You had a nice voice.

"But seeing that my best friend may be super famous one day, perhaps I should get on the bandwagon before joining too late. Could be like a groupie," you taunted playfully, batting your eyes as you twirled your hair between your fingers.

"Wait, does Mr. John Deacon have groupies?" you asked in a serious tone, sitting up straighter in your chair. You were invested. John was never very open about his love life with you. Kind of as if he didn't have one. But every now and then, at a party or some outing, he'd have his lips attached to another girl's. But that's all he would want to leave it at. And you had only heard of Deaky sleeping with a woman when one of his friend's got drunk and blasted Deaky's secret at Deaky's small 19th birthday celebration. Deaky apologized to you. You didn't know why.

He felt as if cheated on you. But he of course didn't tell you that. You were dating someone else at the time. And you two weren't even in a relationship.

***flashback***

"I love this song," you squealed, cranking the radio up louder. "I've hungered for your touch," you sang along.

"What is it?" Deaky asked, trying to sound interested. He really didn't care. He only cared about the fact that you knew he had slept with another woman.

"'Unchained melody.' It's a beautiful song. Isn't it?" You swayed your head lightly side to side to the lyrics, closing your eyes as you sang, "I need your love." But you were quickly interrupted when Deaky turned the volume lower, but just loud enough to still hear all the words clearly.

"It didn't mean anything," he spoke, worry present in his voice. He kept looking back and forth from you to the road as he drove you home. His grip around the steering wheel was tight, making his knuckles white and palms sweat.

Just as the news was said out loud at his party, he wanted to get you home. He was embarrassed. Most of the people there already knew, except you.

"It's alright Deaky," you lightly laughed, looking at yourself in the side window of the car to fix your hair. "You don't need to explain yourself."

"Her name was Emma. It just happened in the moment."

"She sounds nice," you spoke with honesty, flattening down your hair.

"She was," he agreed. "But that's not the point," he shook his head.

"Guess you are a man now," you joked. "Age and experience."

He went silent.

"I'm sorry," he blurted out, trying to find a way to get rid of his guilt.

"Sorry for what? We're not dating or anything. You didn't cheat on me." He knew you weren't dating nor that he had cheated on you. But he still felt like he had.

"Sleeping with her."

"What do you mean? You can sleep with whomever," you said, applying red lipstick to your lips before looking at him with his eyes glued on you.

He just wished the 'whomever' was you.

"The road," you hissed, throwing your hand out to point him to where his focus should be on.

"You're acting strange. Usually a guy goes wild when he shags a girl - boasting about it to his friends. How come you didn't?"

"Didn't see it as a boasting moment. It wasn't someone I loved. I think that's more worth telling," he shrugged, before taking a quick glance at you. "But even then I'd want to keep it private for her sake."

"Such a gentleman," you joked, slightly pushing his elbow with your hand towards the car door. But he frowned at you.

"It's not an insult, John. Any girl would be lucky to have you," you smiled in hopes he would cheer up. "I'm sure Emma felt lucky in the moment," you joked, stealing a small laugh from John.

"And if anyone should be embarrassed here it should be me," you said, composing yourself in your seat.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm 18 and still haven't been with anyone in that way, as much as I'd like to," you confessed. You weren't ashamed of your words. Your relationship with Deaky was one of honesty. He'd never hold anything back from you and you the same.

"Nothing to be ashamed of," he spoke, glancing at you. "Think people make it sound better than it actually is."

"Hmm... I don't think I can agree with you on that one. I think it gets better when you find the one you love. It's different than - more intimate. You know more than just the person's body if you love them. You know the person - their weaknesses, strengths, interests, flaws. And you still love them anyways," you spoke, looking down at your skirt and fumbling with the hemline of it.

"Have you found that in Ed?" he asked. He didn't want to know the answer, but the unknown made him more anxious.

"Ed is sweet and all, but I don't love him. He wanted to a few days ago. I told him I wasn't ready."

Deaky was smiling internally.

"What was it like? Being with Emma," you nervously asked, too afraid to look at Deaky.

"I didn't know her well. I met her at a pub. We hung out a few times after that and then things just happened," he sighed. "It was a bit awkward at first, I could tell she was nervous as was I," he embarrassingly laughed. You laughed with him.

"She was wearing a skirt so we just..." he trailed off, his eyes looking down at the black skirt you had been wearing, your eyes did the same - both of you made the connection. He could see you were anxiously fumbling with it.

"I didn't see anything. Neither did she. Think we both wanted it that way." Then he thought what you could have taken from that. "Not that I would have minded," he awkwardly threw in. You laughed at his statement, seeing as what he was trying to clarify for you.

"Was it nice at least?" You really had hoped it was. Nobody wants a terrible first time.

He turned his face to look at you before nodding his head.

"Alright, that's all I'll pester you about. Thanks for being honest with me. I'm kind of nervous to do it too. Who it'll be with. I've always wondered that. I'd really like for it to be with someone I love. But I don't think I can wait that long," you laughed at your own words. "But I hope that he loves me back most of all. Think it would be more heartbreaking if he didn't," you bit your lip.

"To fall for someone who didn't love you back," you spoke, looking up at Deaky. "Must be heartbreaking."

If only you knew the truth.

He didn't answer you though, or look at you. He just cranked the volume back up louder and said, "Good song."

He hated every lyric of it.

***end flashback***

"Hmm?" you hummed, lightly wrapping your hand around his arm that was holding his tea to shake it back and forth. He looked down at his tea, trying to suppress a smile from your urge to know. It made him laugh. The way he always did when you pressed him about his love life as if you were his mother.

"Not for me, specifically," he said, bringing his eyes to meet with yours. "There's been a girl here and there. Haven't found anyone."

"Still got time. We're both young. No rush, right?" trying to not only comfort Deaky, but yourself as well. It seemed that both of your love lives hadn't been going too hot.

"Haven't found anyone yet either?" Deaky questioned, trying to hold back his excitement of interest.

"No," you shook your head with a sad smile. "Thought I'd find someone in New York. All the years I've been there. Especially with being at an art school. But it was just snogging and or shagging. Neither of which I wanted," meaning you hadn't been intimate with anyone. But Deaky wasn't going to ask you to clarify or expand. That was your business. Especially being almost 23 years old.

"But that's boring news that I can tell you later," you chimed. "I want to know more about your groupies. The girls that have been taking my seat next to my best friend."

"Like I said, there weren't many girls."

"And why not?"

"They usually go for Brian or Roger. Mainly Roger. But I don't mind it. I prefer to work on the music. Wait for the right gal to come around," he said truthfully, never stripping his eyes from yours. But the right gal had already come around for him. You were oblivious to that fact.

And your ears rang at the sound of two names instead: Brian and Roger.

"Well if it were up to me, I would be honored to be Mr. Deacon's groupie," you joked, leaning forward and placing your hand on his knee before raising it back up to the glass cup. He just laughed at this. What he wanted was for you to be his girlfriend.

"And what about these two lady killers? Hm? Brian and Roger." You brought the cup of tea to your lips, trying to hide behind your intrigue.

"Mainly Roger. Brian will call back sometimes. Roger usually only calls back if he's bored - which is rarely. He's always got someone or something to occupy him," he spoke, setting his tea back down. "But they are harmless mates. They like to use their advantages of being a rockstar," he smirked.

"Oh really? That type of guy," you chuckled. "Do you have a photo of you guys or something?" You were interested in what these boys looked like - seeing as they could get women.

"Uh, yeah, I do," Deaky said, nervously scratching the back of his neck. You wanted to see what Roger looked like and Deaky knew.

You never had a problem sharing details of your love life with Deaky. And this wasn't a first time you asked Deaky to show you a photo of his friends. John always had cute friends, and they thought you were cute too. And at the end of the night, a friend of his would always have their arm wrapped around your waist. Nobody knew of Deaky's feelings for you.

"I'll go get it," he spoke, walking away and into his room. His hands scattered through one of his drawers, trying to find the worst photo possible of Roger. But Roger was very photogenic. And he looked good in every photo. Deaky cursed under his breath.

"Here," he said, setting the photo in front of your face.

"Me, Brian May, Freddie Mercury, and Roger Taylor," he introduced to you, his finger landing on each one as he did so.

"Brian plays the guitar, Roger does drums, and Freddie is the lead vocalist," he said, sitting down. "And I play the bass."

Just as your eyes landed on the blonde boy, you felt an immediate attraction. His blonde locks, toned body, green eyes, the confidence he radiated  - you could see why he had frequent groupies.

"I can see why all the girls go after this one," you said, holding up the photo and pointing at Roger. "He's fit," you admitted. "Also looks like a heartbreaker," you lightly laughed.

"They've all got good features," you smiled, looking over at Brian's tall height and dark, curly locks then scanning over to Freddie, his glammed look with long, dark hair.

"Good looking group," you spoke, sliding the photo back over to him.

"When can I see you guys play?" you piped, not trying to sound obvious as to why you were so urgent to watch them play now. Deaky wished he had never shamed you for not seeing them perform. He didn't want you to see them perform anymore. He wished he had never mentioned it in the first place because exactly what he had feared was coming true.

"We have a show tonight. It's a smaller one of ours. More private. You can come with me if you'd like."

"Oh could I? I haven't been to a concert in so long," you beamed.

"Sure. They'll all be there: Brian, Roger, Freddie. Can finally prove you're not just a part of my imagination," he joked. But every word pained him to say. He was handing you right over to someone that wasn't him.

"Could even introduce you to them," he lowly spoke, looking down at his cup of tea as he fiddled with the handle. "If you'd like."

"I'd love to. I'd love to see you guys perform," you spoke. John gave you a sad smile before looking back down at his tea. But you didn't notice the sad look in his face. You were too lost in your fictive thought as you looked outside of the window, admiring the view of the trees, the buildings, the skies. England felt different from New York.

But the thought of Roger only consumed your thoughts. You didn't know what it was. Maybe it was the confident energy he radiated and his looks. Maybe because he looked well put together - content with life. Or maybe it was just the fact that he was in a band, and a drummer at that.

And in all honesty, it had been a while since you had been with someone. You were too busy with art school and New York City to attempt a love life.

You couldn't put a hold on it.

But you blushed at the thought of starting something.

And while you were looking at the view that the window led you to as you thought about Roger, Deaky saw it. Everything he had feared. He saw himself slowly slipping away from your mind as another man filled it. Just as soon as he entered, he was kicked out. And you hadn't even met Roger. But he was there.

You were thinking about Roger as Deaky was thinking about you. It wasn't something Deaky wasn't used to. It had seemed to happen his entire life that he had known you: he was the guy in the background as you were with another man.

He just wished the other man wasn't Roger.

And it pained him because as always, someone ends up hurt. He knew it was going to be you.

***

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

19.2K 727 110
Happening between the year of 1971 and 2000, this story follows the first known Roger Taylor's groupie and how she wasn't exactly a groupie. The life...
14.2K 112 31
Exactly what the title says This book is completed because i lost interest in it NO SMUT I'm not comfortable writing that Please don't start fights i...
136K 3.9K 91
MID 70s Deacy Best ranks #1 in #Brianmay #1 in #Deacy #1 in #Bulsara #1 in #Deacon #1 in #Joemazzello The one where making a shy bass player smile f...
380K 9.4K 87
[Completed - Ben Hardy] Aria Song Mercury came on as a favor to the set of Bohemian Rhapsody. What happens next she never expected - love, heart brea...