Broken Heart! Shota Aizawa x...

By KatleyMor

"In the world eighty percent of the population has access to some form of supernatural ability, known as a Q... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
๐Ÿ‹14๐Ÿ‹
๐Ÿ‹15๐Ÿ‹
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

13

5.2K 152 63
By KatleyMor

Seb was standing by the door, his phone out and then right behind you down on one knee you see Shota Aizawa looking rather nervous.

"So, you didn't answer me in the kitchen earlier, but I was being serious I don't want to waste any more time. I shouldn't have pushed you away at school, I should have followed my heart instead of fearing people taking you away," Shota paused a minute, trying to find the right words.

"You said earlier you'd marry me tomorrow and to be honest we have no plans since we're a day early, so how about it (f/n) (l/n). I promised I'd be your husband and that you were the cutest girl I ever knew when we were five. I said that day that I wouldn't break the promise and it's taken me a little longer than I expected" he reached behind his back, pulling out a small box with the most beautiful ring in it.

"Will you, (F/n)'Camo'(l/n) marry me and make me the happiest man alive?" Shota's voice was so husky and filled with nerves. You just looked at him stunned looking at the people around the room, even your other sidekicks were staring at you. A few of the girls had tears in their eyes as well as Toshi and Seb.

It was almost a whisper "Y~es!" that was it you flung yourself knocking him off balance falling backwards with you on top of him crying your eyes out. "Yes, yes, yes, Sho Sho! You're an idiot! I love you so much." you just kept kissing him.

"I love you too!" you sat up off him and he placed the ring on your finger which was the perfect fit. Looking at Seb you saw the look of relief on his face.

"Were you involved in this Seb?" As you questioned your sidekick, he just shrugged before going back to work, in which you hadn't given him anything.

"What are you doing Seb?" Looking at the man curiously making him smile.

"Well, you know me I'm just arranging a tiny wedding in 24 hours. I have already called Midnight and Present Mic they will be arriving later tomorrow. I'm thinking a Malibu beach wedding at sunset!" clearly the guy was completely in his element. "You kids, best get to bed. You're going to be super busy shopping tomorrow and helping the Camo agency set a wedding up for our fave boss lady".

Running over to the man who had been in your life when you were at your lowest, you flung your arms around him in a huge bear hug.

"Got to admit going to miss kicking all the men out your house. Whatever will I be useful for now?" Seb chortled at the thought.

"Shut it, Seb! They'll think I brought loads home". Awkwardly you tried to defend your honour, even though it was the truth.

With that, you finally got the kids to their sleeping areas and Toshi heads off to bed due to having to hold his form so much. The man was completely shattered, explaining he will need time to recover tomorrow.

"What you need me to do, Seb?" you ask in reference to your wedding tomorrow.

"Ermm just sort the girl's dresses and your dress. We will sort the boys out and setting up the bits and bobs on the beach. Luckily for your man, I'm a man with connections. Usually, this wouldn't be possible unless we were in Vegas and that is not what my boss lady is having!" You couldn't help but hug the man again.

"You staying the night in your room? I kept it free." Seb just nods in response, kissing you on the head.

"(F/n), you coming? I'm done in the shower and to be honest, I'm knackered. Thanks again Seb but I'm going to steal my beautiful bride to be," your sexy husband-to-be walks in. Wearing only a towel and his hair tied back in a messy bun. Water still dripping off his chest, which was perfectly toned, and the muscle glistened, a few scars across his arms and chest. For a moment you just sat there staring at him before you felt your friend smack your jaw shut.

"God, drool much? Go get some sleep I've got stuff to plan". With that Seb takes his leave.

"Hey Handsome nice muscles!" Striding across, you put your hand on Shota's chest until he grabbed your wrist.

"Don't if you start that we aren't getting any sleep tonight and trust me. I need sleep," you looked, and he did look tired, but now he'd said it so were you.

"Fine but you best make it up to me tomorrow night?" pouting he grabs your face.

"Oh, don't you worry little Camo I will hehe! God, you're so cute when you're grumpy". Shota softly kissed your lips, picking you up and chucking you over his shoulder making you squeal.

Kaminari's face pops out of the room they were stopping in; he went bright red clearly convinced you were about to get some.

"Kaminari shouldn't you be sleeping!" his teacher shouted back.

"Ermm yes sir". before shutting the door and then the sound of whispering coming from the room.

"You know they think we're going to be ya know right?" Giggling as you are being carried to your room.

"I don't care. If I had more energy, I can assure you, neither of us would be getting any sleep tonight!" Shota's low rough voice echoed through your ears stirring things down below.

With that, he throws you on the bed before returning to your en-suite to put some boxer shorts on. You decide it's probably best to wear something, so you chuck on an (f/c) silk cami set before letting your hair down. Lying down on the bed waiting for Sho to come out, so you can do your teeth and stuff. As he walks out of the bathroom with his hair now down, his hand on his head running his finger through his hair in just a pair of black boxers, it leaves nothing to the imagination. Not realising that you're staring until he gets on the bed next to you leaning on his side staring at your face.

"Like something you, see?" Shota smirks

"Hmm yeh I guess you can say that". Noticing he is also checking you out. "I could say the same to you". Giggling as he pulls you into an embrace.

"I can't believe you're going to be my wife and I don't even have to wait that long," you feel his lips on top of your head, the sound of his heartbeat against your ear. A hypnotic and peaceful beat that sends you off to sleep. Aizawa glances down, hearing your soft breathing as you fall asleep in his arms before he slips into a peaceful sleep.

The next morning you are awoken by a knock on your door "5 more mins Seb! Don't be mean!" you feel the man holding you stir in his sleep, making you snuggle in close to his chest. *KNOCK KNOCK* "ERRR fine two minutes" you moan out again.

"Hey sleepyhead, get up!" lifting yourself up on the bed, noticing Shota also starting to wake up slowly.

*Knock Knock* Finally having enough, you jump out of bed and swing the door open before your embraced by your friend Midnight.

"Oh My God! I cannot believe you're getting married you dirty girl!" you can see everyone is already up moving around.

"I know, I'm so excited! Did you already know?" you pull back looking at her face.

"Hmm, now that would be telling". The woman just laughed, "Oi Aizawa get your ass up before Hizashi comes in and jumps on you!" she yells into your room. You don't quite hear what he says but you know it isn't pleasant.

Nemuri leads you to the living room, all the kids are eating breakfast that you assume Seb made it or fetched it.

"Morning guys, did you all sleep well?" they all nodded and continued eating but a few of the boys were checking you in your pj's. Just then you hear loud yeep as Mic comes running over and tackling you to the ground in a hug.

"I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!" yelling everyone holding their ears.

"I think I'm deaf!" Chuckling before rolling him off you.

"Soo what's the plan today?" you look around the room for Seb.

"Well, Seb said you and I will be taking the girls shopping and we're all booked into a spa near Malibu to get ready. The after-party will be at your agency to make sure it's safe." Nemuri confirms, clearly having all of the details.

The rest of the day goes so fast, you get chatting to the girls you find out a few of the girls have crushes on the boys in their class, which you and Midnight find adorable. As the day went on, you started to get more and more nervous. It was mostly about silly things, such as who is going to walk you down the aisle or beach as both your parents had passed away, was Sho going to change his mind again and lots more.

However, before you know it you're stood in front of a mirror wearing a wedding dress looking shell shocked. Then with the rest of the girls, you were on the way to the beach. The girls all wore light pink dresses and adjusted them to their style. Holding white roses whilst you had powder pink ones. Getting to the destination, all the guys sat on seats on the beach, then an altar with the love of your life standing there and his best friend next to him.

"I believe it would be an honour if you let me walk you down?" Turning, you hear a booming voice next to you seeing All Might standing there holding out his arm.

"I couldn't think of anyone better than the symbol of peace," you linked arms and with that Midnight walked down the aisle followed by you and your old friend Toshi.

As you looked up to see that the sun was slowly setting, Shota Aizawa was staring at you with the biggest grin on his face. The moment alone makes you want to burst into tears of joy that this was finally happening. Being that focused on the moment, you didn't notice who was even at the wedding you just walked till you could be stood with your man.

"You look amazing!" Shota's voice sounded as if he had seen an angel, causing your cheeks to blush.

"So do you," smiling shyly, taking note of his sand-coloured suit and his hair half tied back. Looking into the onyx eyes of the man you loved, ready to pledge your life to him and only him. 

****Thank you for reading****

***I don't own BNHA or pictures ***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 33 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
777K 29.4K 86
'Somehow, he managed to arrive every time the waves started to overwhelm me. I hadn't noticed it, but now I did. I realised what it meant to me . Wha...
749K 28.1K 32
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
84.6K 2K 47
***Mature Content*** 18 + readers only Profanity Violence/Abuse Sexual Content Lemons LGBT relationships Y/N = Your Name L/N = Last Name H/L = Hair L...