wish┃luwoo

By chogiwanese

╻all jungwoo wished for christmas was a boyfriend╹ ❀ luwoo ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out o... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ twenty two ⌟

13.4K 1K 698
By chogiwanese

smiling, lucas brought his hand up and caressed jungwoo's cheeks. he looks so peaceful sleeping there, he wished he'll be always this peaceful. he didn't want to see jungwoo suffering, having that pained look, ever again.

he was thankful that his father immediately let him out without asking any questions. he doesn't know what could have happen if it was too late.

hm..❞ lucas went back to his senses when he noticed the male laying down already starting to move. pulling his hand away, he sat down at the chai silently as he watched jungwoo slowly waking up.

good to see that you're awake.❞ honestly, lucas doesn't know what he will do if jungwoo won't ever wake up.

the older sat down, clutching his head. ❝am i in the hospital?

the younger hummed, smiling at jungwoo and then his eyes travelled down the older's stomach. jungwoo blinked a couple of times before getting used to his sight and the first thing he saw was lucas staring at his stomach. his heart was beating so fast, and probably loud that it echoed around the room. does lucas know?

lucas..❞ jungwoo watched the younger standing up from the chair and then sitting down at bed, facing him.

the younger looked up, now staring at his eyes. ❝are you feeling better now?

he felt a little bit guilty. jungwoo felt the need to apologize because he ruined the dinner with lucas' father. ❝i'm sorry.

feeling a hand on top of his, lucas held jungwoo's hand while caressing it. ❝why are you sorry?

the older's eyes went to the table beside the hospital bed and saw the clothes he was wearing for his dinner with lucas' father. ❝i'm probably the most clumsiest girlfriend.❞ jungwoo said in a joking matter.

that made lucas giggle. ❝but seriously though, you fainted.❞ lucas now stopped giggling and frowned, ❝i was worried.

you don't have to be.❞ jungwoo raised his other arm and showed them invisible muscles. ❝your bestfriend is one strong person!

you sure are.❞ jungwoo froze from his place when lucas was starting to move his hand, gently brushing his skin and stopped at his stomach. ❝my bestfriend is strong.

l-lucas?❞ jungwoo doesn't know why but he was scared. scared that lucas found out about him and the baby inside him. scared that lucas might not accept the baby and reject him. scared that he will take care of the baby alone.

but just like what he said, he is strong. he knows he can handle it.

baby,❞ lucas whispered, having a wide smile on his face. ❝your papa is one strong individual.

lucas.

the younger giggled. ❝your daddy is also strong, just saying.

with that, the older stayed silent. so lucas now knows. the doctor probably told him when they did check up on me. it's either lucas was there when they were checking up on my state or lucas forced them to tell him what was really happening. either way, lucas now knows and there's nothing jungwoo can do but just wait for what lucas will do next.

why are you crying?❞ lucas frowned, leaning forward and wiped the older's tears using his thumb.

huh?❞ even he didn't notice that there were already tears falling fown from his eyes. ❝i'm crying?

i thought you're strong.❞ lucas sighed, taking out a handkerchief out from his pocket and then used them to wipe jungwoo's tears. ❝stop crying.

i'm sorry.❞ he sniffed and then continued to sob. ❝i'm very sorry, please forgive me.

what are you apologizing for?

jungwoo help both of lucas' wrist and place his hands down, looking at lucas with tears still falling down. ❝i'm sorry for not telling you.

with a smile, lucas brought his hand back to caress his cheeks. ❝jungwoo, it's okay.

it may not be okay for some but for lucas, it's fine. what's important is that he got to find out before everything was too late. there must be a reason why jungwoo didn't tell him, and lucas understands. getting mad at things like this will only worsen the situation and jungwoo is sensitive, anything can happen with just one wrong move.

you're not mad at me?❞ jungwoo finally stopped crying.

the younger slowly shook his head as a no, ❝nope.

in a flash, lucas was pulled in a hug by jungwoo. the older buried his head on lucas' shoulder while the younger smiled at the contact while he rubbed circles behind jungwoo's back.

honestly, what did i do to have a bestfriend like you?

he wasn't the only one feeling lucky, lucas too felt lucky. the two of them felt lucky to have known each other.

comfortable silence invaded them. it stayed like that for a minute or so until something came up inside lucas' head and that he needed to tell it to jungwoo.

but now that you're pregnant,❞ lucas pulled away from the hug. ❝expect for me to treat you more like a wife than a bestfriend?

a wife? ❝but i'm a man!

and you're pregnant, should i also question that?

couldn't think of anything to say in return, jungwoo stayed silent with a pout and made lucas chuckle while ruffling his hair.

don't be a baby.❞ everytime jungwoo pouts, he's like a baby which lucas finds funny because it looks like a baby is carrying a baby.

looking away, ❝stop acting all smart.❞ jungwoo said.

lucas can't help but laugh at that. a moment later he saw jungwoo's hand going to his stomach and then caressing it while mumbling something.

hear that baby? your daddy is so loud.❞ jungwoo said, more like complaining.

rolling his eyes, lucas smiled after. he then placed a hand on top of jungwoo's that is caressing his stomach and then had his eyes all on jungwoo's stomach. ❝i'm going to ask you to move in with me.

what?

i take responsibility. i need to look out for you and for our baby.

in the mention of their baby, jungwoo couldn't hide his cheeks that was as red as a tomato. ❝our baby..

seeing jungwoo turn bright red, lucas can't stop himself from teasing him. ❝baby, your papa is blushing!

clicking his tongue, jungwoo motioned his hand about to punch lucas but then paused before it could reach to lucas' and then brought it back to his stomach. ❝your daddy is so annoying baby.

the two looked at each other and then laughed. even with a baby forming inside jungwoo's stomach, they are still making fun of the moment. as if nothing happened between them. lucas loved this, he was happy that jungwoo didn't feel all awkward about them just because a baby is forming. his attention went back to jungwoo's stomach and couldn't hide the smile of his face.

i love you baby.❞ he mumbled, caressing gently jungwoo's stomach.

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 348 25
"this was not your... home." ↳ wherein jaemin was tasked to do a mission in the world, but unfortunately he went out from the portal accidentally and...
472K 25.8K 17
LEE CHAN (markhyuck) PARK JIRO (chensung) ━━┅ everyone ships them, except for jiro. 🌼 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 🌼 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙚
45.4K 3.1K 32
Draco & Harryကိုချစ်လို့​ရေးတဲ့ fanficition​လေးပါ jkရဲ့ characterကိုဖျက်စီးလိုစိတ်လုံးဝမရှိပါဖူး​နော်... harry potter movie versionကိုမှ drarry versi...
221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...