The Symbiote Prototype: A RWB...

By SAOLIFE123

The story begins with you. The protagonist waking up in a lab. With absolutely no memory, not even being abl... More

Chapter 1. Awakening
Chapter 2. Escape
Chaptor 3. Breakout
Chapter 4. Meeting an Adorable Face
Chapter 5. Slap on the wrist
Chapter 6. Beacon.
Chapter 7. Meeting Friendly Faces
Chapter 8. Having bonds
Chapter 9. Something hUnGerS...
Chapter 10. Big Slumper Party!
Chapter 11. Massive Friend Making
Charter 12. There's More To You
Chapter 13. Finding pieces
Chapter 14. I'm The Resson Your Alive
Chapter 15. Classes
Chapter 16. Ready For Schneeing
Chapter 17. Kombat Schnee
Chaptor 18. (Y/N)'s Semblance...?
Chapter 19. Infected Parasite
Chaptor 20. Beyond My Control
Chapter 21. Forever Fall
Chapter 22. Satisfying Hunger
Chapter 23. A Dream Too Real
Chapter 25. Sneaking out
Chapter 26. Inside Horrors
Chapter 27. It's What Your Ment For
Chaptor 28. (Y/N)'s Mental State
Chapter 29. Taste Of Blood
Chapter 30. Otherworldly Talk
Chapter 31. Credit.
Chapter 32. Another Night, Another mutilation
Chapter 33. The Stray
Chapter 34. Black and White
Chapter 35. Black and White Part 2
Chapter 36. Black and White Part 3
Chapter 37. Infected Parasitic 120 volts
Chapter 38. Panic Attack
Chapter 39. Warfare in the Lunchroom
Chapter 40. Dark Past
Chapter 41. Planning and Preparing
Chapter 42. First Step to Strike
Chapter 43. A Reunion With An Ally
Chapter 44. Im not normal
Chapter 45. Evolved Movement
Chapter 46. Plan In Motion
Chapter 47. First Major Fight
Chapter 48. Infiltration
Chapter 49. Gaining Evidence
Chapter 50. He's Alive....
Chapter 51. Conneting Little Dots
Chapter 52. Setting Topics to Rest
Chapter 53. A Cat's Worry
Chapter 54. Settling the Hissing
Chapter 55. Soon to be Dance
Chapter 56. Hang Out with the Fashion Queen
Chapter 57. Mall Terror
Chapter 58. Get. Me. Out.
Chapter 59. Some Actual Training
Chapter 60: Training with Ice
Chapter 61: Into the Shadows
Chapter 62: The Dragon's Furry
Chapter 63: A Deal with a Brute
Chapter 64: First Double Hunt
Chapter 65: Bio-vigilantism
Chapter 66. Dark Growing Reputation
Chapter 67: More Bloodshed, More Trauma, More Information
Chapter 68: Search and Destroy
Chapter 69: Brutal Questioning
Chapter 70: Something Peachy
Chapter 71: Mental Debates and Questions
Chapter 72: Kitchen Terror
Chapter 73: Nora Nuke Pancake
Chapter 74: Scavenger Hunt
Chapter 75: Horrors of GenTek
Chapter 76: Aftermath
Chapter 77: Exploring One's Self
Chapter 78: Experimental Training
Chapter 79: Suspicious Signs
Chapter 80: The Dance Nears

Chapter 24. Truth or Dare with RWBY

1.5K 38 76
By SAOLIFE123

It was 8:18 PM. And right now, I was in Team RWBY's dorm. I was studying for a project. About weapons hunters and huntress use. It was very interesting. Because they are guns, but they can turn into something less. Like a blade like weapon or anything less. Which brings the question, what I'm in gonna use, or even fight with when we go to combat? I have literally nothing.

And no, immediately it using that black parasite tendrils. That was out of the question. Like no. Anyways, I finished studying and doing my work so now I can have some alone time. Time to think, and time to plan. After some time, my plan was when I find GenTek, I'll enter a back entrance or exit or some entirely other way in. And ones I'm in, I need to bring some melee. I can't go in there unarmed or I'm pretty sure, I'm dead. And I quite enjoy my life still. No matter how dark and troublesome it is. But that's why I'm sneaking onto GenTek. There has to be something there on me. Like a file or something. There just HAS to be something!

As I was planning on my ultimate sneak mission to GenTek, the door suddenly opened. "Hey (Y/N). You finished early." Blake said walking in, Yang, Weiss and Ruby soon followed. "How have you been (Y/N)?" Weiss asks. "Have you had any panic attacks?" "No. I'm good. I haven't had a panic attack episode." I replied to Weiss' question. "We're all glad you've been doing good (Y/N)." Ruby said sitting next to me, while also stroking my back. "Thanks Ruby." I said smiling at her. "Remember (Y/N), if you have a problem, don't hesitate to tell us. Ok?" Yang said. "I know Yang. And again, thanks guys. You four have been... So supportive, and so kind to me. I really appreciate it girls." I said. Something clicked in Team RWBY. Because after I said that, the four leaned in, wrapped their arms around me, and hugged me, like if I was a big plush.

I made a surprised face, while having a hint of red on my checks. "We're always gonna be here for you (Y/N), not just us. Jaune, Pyrrha, Nora, Ren, Kirito, Asuna. Everyone that cares for you will always be here for you (Y/N)..." Ruby said with the warmest, most sweetest smile ever to cure all diseases. I swear.

We all pulled away. And as we did, I realized the girls had a small hint of red on their cheeks, like me. "W-w.... Well... I'm gonna go and change into my pajamas... See ya!" Weiss then embarressly speed walks to the bathroom. Flustered little snowflake.
............... Dont tell her I said that. Please.

Yang goes back to her bed, redness on her face as well. Blake goes to her bed too. But she pulls out a book. It was black with red text. I couldn't get a good look on the title. But the only word I saw was 'Ninjas' or something. I didn't really think much of it, I just moved on. And I didn't really expect much. Blake is almost like a ninja. A very kind one❤. And Ruby, she just texted on her Scroll. I just pulled out my drawing book, and continued finishing my drawing a never finished. But in the back ofy mind, I knew I was waiting for for everyone to be asleep, and for the time to strike 12:00. Thats when my mission will begin. And I had to be ready. Ready for anything.

9:25
As I was finishing up a few touches on a drawing I was doing, when I heard Ruby, Weiss, Yang, and Blake talk about something. "What's your favorite childhood game you played?" Ruby asks. "I'd say tag. I remember goving 100℅, no holding back mode when I played that. Hehe." Yang said smiling. "Yeah I remember all the bruises you have me." Ruby said giving Yang a face. Yang rubs her hair nervously. "Mine would probably be hide and seek. That one I loved playing." Blake said remembering all the times she played that game. She was so good at it, she would sometimes read a book as she waits for the seekers. "I never really played those type of games. So I don't have a favorite." Weiss said. "What? You don't?" Ruby asks with a surprised face. "What did you do for fun then?" Yang asks. "I just practiced singing. That was fun for me at times." Weiss replied. "Wow.... Did you do anything less?" Yang asks. "I trained for fighting, keeping the Schnee Dust Company in working order. You know." Weiss said. "That doesn't sound fun." Blake said. "Well it was something for me." Weiss said. "Well you wanna know mine? It's truth or dare or cops and robbers." Ruby said. "Ohh truth or dare. I remember all the dates I had to do. It was so fun." Blake said smiling. "Yeah it was really awesome when me and Ruby played." Yang said. "Well I haven't played it, but I know the rules. And it looks fun." Weiss said grinning. "How about we change that." Ruby said. "Huh?" The three question. "Let's play truth or dare!" Ruby exclaimed. Yang instantly smiles. "Oh yeah! We're playing! Let's do this!" Yang exclaimed. "My book could wait, I'll join in." Blake said smiling. " *shrug* I guess it could be fun." Weiss said scooting closer to Blake and Yang. Then, the four look at me. I could feel their gaze. "(Y/N)~~~~." I hear Yang sing. I look up. "Yas?" I asks. "Wanna play truth or dare with us?" Ruby asks happily. I instantly put my drawing book down. "You BET YOU SWEET-"

THIS PART OF THE STORY WAS LOST. PLEASE STAND BY.... ☺

All five of us were sitting in a circle, ready to play the most ultimate, the most daring...... The most intense..... The most funniest..... Game ever made. Truth or dare. "Alright who gose first?" Weiss asks. "Could I?" Blake asks. "Of course Blake!" Ruby said happily. "Ok Blake, go ahead." Weiss said. "I'm gona start wiiiiiiith, Yang." Blake said. "Truth or dare Yang?" Yang thinks about her opinions. "I'm gonna go with dare." Yang said. "I sence bad news." I thought internally. "I dare you to try to do a handstand." Blake said. "Oooo I don't think sis can do it." Ruby said. "Ruby are you saying I'm not strong enough to do a handstand...?" Yang asks making a face. "No, no, no! Im,... I'm just saying-" "Ok Ruby. I'm just gonna have to show you." Yang said getting up." Yang said cutting Ruby off. "I'm sorry Ruby for cutting you off but what you said offended me. So I'm just gonna have to show you, I can do it." Yang said. "Someone record this I'm really gonna do this." Me and Weiss pull out scrolls out. And we both record. "Ok everyone, this is it. I was dared to do a handstand, and I'm gonna complete it!" Yang said determined. "Ok. Here we go." She muttered. Yang then puts both her arms in the air above her head. "Aw this is gonna be awesome!" Ruby mutters. Yang then swings her body to the left, her left hand touches the ground, the  follows her right hand. While her legs swing into the air. "HA! I DI- Woah- WAHHH!" Yang's right arm then gave in and she fell, but doing so, she smacked Ruby with her feet. "OWWW! YANG!" Ruby cries in pain, holding her head. "Awww...! Aw my back... My arm...." Yang groans in pain.

Me, Weiss and Blake we're dying of laughter. "HAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD- HAHAHA!" Weiss laughs "Are you two ok?!  HAHA! HAHAHA!" Blake laughs hiding her face. I used a pillow to muffle my laughter. Yang slowly got up, still in pain. "Thanks for sharing me your pain sis!" Ruby exclaimed with sarcasm. "Sorry Ruby...." Yang groans. "You two ok? Hehe." Weiss asks laughing gently. "Yeah.... We're alright..." Ruby replies. The two sisters sit back in the circle. "That was the funniest thing I've seen." I said still wiping my eyes. "We're glad..." Yang said. "Now who goes next?" Blake asks. "I'll go." Weiss said. "Ok Weiss, who will you pick?" Yang asks. "I'm going to pick..... Ruby." Weiss said. "Me?" Ruby asks. "Yes, what will you pick? Truth or dare?" Weiss asks. Ruby makes an adorable thinking face. "Truth!" Ruby exclaimed. "Ok Ruby, is it true your hair isn't naturally fully red?" Weiss asks. Ruby puts on a shocked face. Even I was surprised. "H-how did you know....?" Ruby asks. "I saw a red hair dye in the bathroom case. Ruby looks away. " Well Ruby? Is it true or no?" Weiss asks. "No! It isn't! Only the tips of my hair is red! My hair is naturally redish black!" Ruby exclaimed. "Uhhh.... I'm so embarrassed..." Ruby mutters. "Wait.... Red isn't her natural hair color? It's a redish black......? My life's a lie...." I joked putting my head in my left hand. "Hehe. Your confusing why Ruby." Blake said. "Way to go Weiss." Yang jokes. Weiss simply laughs. "Uh... It's still red (Y/N). It's not all the red, red...." Ruby said. "I guess. Well that just go see to show, you learn something new every day." I said. "That is pretty true. Ok who's next?" Yang asks. "Oh it's my turn." I said. "Oh this is not gonna end well." Blake said. "Don't worry Blake, you'll be fine. I won't do anything weird." I said. "Hmm..." Blake looks at me suspect. "Are you sure we can trust you?" Weiss asks. "Yes who do you think I am?" I asked. "A pervert." Weiss replies. "Someone who does pervert things to girls. Especially in these type of games." Yang said. I give them a glare. "How many times I gotta tell you all, I'm not a pervert!" I exclaimed. "Come on guys, we should stop calling him that. " Ruby said. "Your too pure sis." Yang said. Ruby smiles. "Ok.... If you think I'm a pervert, the  I pick Weiss." I said. "Eh?" Weiss makes a surprised face. "Truth or dare Schnee?" I asked. Weiss replies instantly. "Truth." Weiss said. "Is it true that the resson your bossy to Ruby and other kids is because you care for their safety?" I asked.

RBY: Oooo!

Blake, Ruby, Yang exclaim. Yang rubs her hands together excited. "What juicy answer are we getting?" Yang asks. Excited. Blake was also interested, as she leans closer to Weiss. Ruby was also excited for the answer. "Uhh..... Well... I- um..." Weiss stammers. "Come on Weiss! Please give us an answer!" Ruby exclaimed. "R-Ruby...! Quit grabbing my arm." Weiss said. Pulling her arm away from Ruby's grip. But it wasn't aggressive or forceful. It was just a tug. Ruby of course let's go. "Um..... Well.... Uh- ok forget it yes! That's the reason!" Weiss exclaimed. Covering her face with a pillow she grabs. "Awwww!" Yang, Blake and Ruby exclaime. They all scoot up to hug their white haired friend. "Guys..." Weiss mutters, embarrassed. "Weiss! Your so cute!" Yang exclaims. I just sat there smiling to myself. As the four had their moment.

After seeing time, Weiss shyly hugs back. It was an adorable moment, especially for Weiss. Seeing her in a more sensitive light. Finally, the four parted. And we continued our game. And of course, it was Yang's turn. This had me worried. Ones she found out it was her turn, she immediately said who her target was. "I pick Blake." Yang said. "Truth or dare?" She asks. "Wow that was fast. Ok I'm going to pick..... Dare." Blake responsed. "Alright Blake. I dare you, to see are Professor Ozpin." Yang said. Me,  Weiss and Ruby exclaim "Oooo!" Blake makes a face. A face that says 'Are you crazy'. "Yang... I... I don't think... I-" "If you don't do the dare, you'll have to take some kind of punishment." Yang said. "Oooo." I mutter. Blake gulps. "Yang.... If I get in trouble or suspended, your coming with me. Ok?" Blake said. "This is gonna be good." I said cracking my fingers. "I just know this is gonna end badly..." Weiss says rubbing her face, knowing this will end horribly. "Come on Weiss, where's your since of excitement?" Ruby asks. "I have excitement for adventure! It's just this could leave us not coming back here, ever again!" Weiss exclaimed. "It'll be fine." Ruby said.

LATER.
After some time, we found Professor Ozpin, making some coffee (of course not like he drinks anything less). We were hiding behind a wall, planning our attack. "Ok Blake, when he gets near us, you know what to do." Yang whispers. "Yang.... This isn't a good idea. I'll... I'll get in trouble...dont peer pressure me... " Blake said nervous beyond belief. "Blake if I know this was a bad idea, would I have even dared you to do this?" Yang asks. The three of us thought about this. "You know.... That's actually, true." I said. "Yang I never thought I'd say this but your actually right about this dare. If this would ended badly, you wouldn't even think about daring Blake to do this." Weiss said. Ruby just had this look in her face like 'Wow. She's actually right...' It was funny.

"Ok.... Ok. Your right Yang. I'll do it." Blake mutters. She slowly creeps her way closer to the edge of the wall, waiting former target to get within reach. The four of us just lean back and give Blake the spotlight. She looks over at us, we just give her this.

"☺👍"

"You can do it!" Yang quietly says. Blake sighs and waits for Ozpin. But she didn't have to, as she hears footsteps. Footsteps that were coming closer. Blake readys herself. "You got this Blake... You got this..." Blake mutters to herself. The footsteps got closer and closer, until finally, it got enough. Blake closer her eyes, takes a small breath, then turns the corner....

Blake: PROFESSOR OZPIN!!

Ozpin: WOOAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! *nearly falls* Enough....! I could have dropped my Crasunt...

Over what Ozpin just said, me, Weiss, Yang and Ruby we're DYING. Like crying tears of laughter. "OH MY GAHAHAHA!"I laughed. Ruby was laughing so hard, she falls onto the ground, Yang soon followed by falling onto the ground with her sister, Weiss tries to muffle her laugh, but the tears showed she was crying of laughter. "Why would you do that...?" Ozpin ask, trying to find his feet. "I was dared to I'm sorry sir." Blake said. She apologizes three more times. "It's quite already Blake. It's alright. That was good, that was good." Ozpin said, reassuring Blake it was fine and he was alright. He confirmed this by letting out a laugh himself. "Your coffee and Crasunt ok Ozpin? Hahaha!" I ask, laughing. "Barely. Hehe." Ozpin replied, laughing a bit.

BACK TO TEAM RWBY DORM.
"That. Was just plan funny." Yang said walking into the room. "His face when it happened. I'm still laughing hehehe!" Ruby said laughing at the thought. "I will admit. That was pretty funny." Weiss said. "See Weiss? It's good to let out that Schnee Dust Company attitude and just enjoy yourself." I said. Weiss elbows my arm. Not too hard. "(Y/N)..." She mutters. "It's not an attitude... It's just...... " Weiss looks away. I couldn't tell if she was blushing or not. "Now it's my turn!" Ruby said. "I'll pick (Y/N). Truth or dare?" Ruby asks. I was a bit surprised, especially since Ruby just suddenly talking, and at a very fast pace. Like holy balls. But I soon gave her an answer. "Dare." I said. Ruby smiles, but then she looks suddenly embarrassed. She even had a bashful look and body language on her as she outs her hands behind her. "I.... I dare you to kiss me..." Ruby said quitely.

Weiss. Blake. Yang. And me, had the most surprised, and shocked faces ever. But only one of us had a face that turned very, very red. Red as Ruby's battle skirt. And that face was me. "R-Ruby..... I... I... " Yang couldn't even find words. Weiss just had her mouth agape, Blake was kinda sitting their, nervously. "Just like in my book.... " Blake muttered gently. But I heard her. What books do you read Blakey? "I know you want to back down (Y/N), but.... You have to do it." Weiss said. "Unless you want to have to do something worse. I would just get it over with." Weiss reminded me what would happen to me if I don't do this. "(Y/N)....i I'm giving you full permission to kiss me sister." Yang said. Now I was sure I was good to do this. I took a breath, swallow my nervousness, I get up, and sit next to Ruby. She looks at me, still with a blushing face. But she starts to smile.

She points to her cheek, while saying "Kiss me!" It was SO adorable, but it made this harder. I was gonna kiss such an adorable girl, and I'm one even ready... I was so nervous, I was shaking, and my hands we're having a slight coat of sweat to them. I gently grab her shoulders, she blushes more. I close my eyes, and lean in.

And kiss her cheek.

I pull back, thinking I was done. When.....

Ruby: " *Chu* "
It was so sudden, and so quickly, I couldn't even react. As Ruby grabs my shoulders...... Then..... Kisses my lips.

I could feel the gazes of Blake, Yang, and Weiss, their gazes full of shock. My eyes we're wide, and my face burned hot...  Ruby's lips were so soft.... And so warm. I thought I was gonna die from the embarrassment. Finally, Ruby pulls away.  Still holding my shoulders. I still look at her, with surprised expression. Ruby had a blushing smiling expression on her face. She then leans in, and said "That was for saving me from Roman. Thank you." She says gently, and sweetly. "Awww! Ruby!" Yang exclaimes. With the biggest smile ever, and hearts in her eyes. Thank god she wasn't mad. "Your a big girl now☺❤." Yang said hugging Ruby. Ruby glares at Yang. "Yang.💢 Come on, not in front of the team." Ruby said.

"The most adorable thing I've seen☺." I thought to myself. "Kissing a boy in truth or dare, classic." Yang said. "Wait how do you know this Yang?" Blake asks with a suspicious look. "I've been with some interesting people Blake. Mean look at me! Do I look like I hang out with people who do nails?" Yang asks. "No you seem like a girl who hangs out with people who go hunting gangsters." Weiss said putting a hand to her chin. "See Weiss gets it." Yang said. "Ok, can we continue? And sis please let go." Ruby said trying to pull away. "It's my turn right?" Blake asks. "Yeah I think so." Yang said. "What will you do Blake...?" I asked. Still having embarrassment in my tone. "I'm gonna pick, Weiss. Truth or dare?" Blake asks. "Im going to pick Truth. I'm feeling lucky." Weiss said. Blake only smiles. "Weiss, I dare you to go to Team CRDL's dorm, and smack who ever answers the door in the face shaving cream." Blake said. "What?" Weiss questions.

Me and Yang: OOOOOOOOO!!!!

Ruby: *cute evil laughter* Hehehe.....

Weiss looks worried. "But Blake, we just got done scaring Ozpin. Now we're pranking Team CRDL? I could get in trouble! Or suspended!" Weiss exclaimed. "Sorry Weiss. Dares a dare." Blake said. "Unless you want to eat hot sauce, I think you should do the dare." Blake said. Weiss sighs in small irritation. "Fine..... Where could I get this thing to smack Team CRDL with?" Weiss asks. "Right here." Yang suddenly said and appearing from no where. She grabs Weiss' hand, and puts some shaving cream on her hand. "Uhh.... " Weiss makes a disgusted noise. "Oh come on its not that bad. It's just shaving cream." Ruby said. "I'm hands aren't mental to touch his! *sigh* my hand is gonna smell like this for a week..." Weiss said. "It'll be quick Weiss don't worry." Blake said. "Let's just get this over with.... " Weiss mutters.

NEAR TEAM CRDL DOOR.
"I just know this will end horribly." Weiss quietly mutters. "Your such a wet blanket Weiss! Come on this is gonna be funny." Yang quietly replied. "Plus it's someone who deserve it, well show Cardin what happens when you insult someone just because their a fanus." Yang said. "Shh. We're getting closer." I whispered. Finally, we were near the door of Team CRDL.

"Oooo were here!" Ruby exclaimed gently exclaimed. "Shh! Shh! I know, calm down Ruby." Yang whispered to her sister. "Ok, I'll knock. Get Ready Weiss." Blake whispers to Weiss. "Yeah I know." Weiss replies. The two get closer to the door, Weiss was on the left, Blake was on the right. Me, Ruby and Yang, stood on the sidelines. Finally. Blake knockes. She moves back to avoid the door swing. "Ohhh here we go!" Ruby quietly exclaimed. Blake knocks again. And again, there was a second we thought they weren't there. When we heard the door knob suddenly jingles. "Hold on! Geez!" A voice on the other side said. Yup. Team CRDL are a bunch of pricks. Sorry for my language. Finally the door open! "What do you want!?" One of the team members yell. "THIS!" Weiss exclaimed. And with one swing, Weiss smacks the doosh in the face with the shaving cream. "WHAT THE HE-" Cardin gets up to see what just happened, but he then was smacked in the face by shaving cream himself. They two fall, making a hard thud. All five of us, start running. Fast as hell.

I could hear anything other then our laughing and panting as we run back to our dorm. There was so much laugh ting I couldn't tell who was who. Finally, we make it back to safety. As close the door, and we lock it just in case, even turn off the lights. We for good reason, as we could hear Team Cardin yelling and shouting, saying "Find those punks!" Or saying "When we find them, there dead!" And let me tell you, they came near our door 6 times. But finally, they left. Ones we knew they were gone, we all start laughing. But still trying to be quiet. After sometime, especially since we started crying from laughter. We continue our game. And we keep playing until it was midnight. When that time hits, we decided to call it a night. We all get in our beds, and head off to sleep.

Well. Not me. As when everyone was asleep. That's when I'll makey move to GenTek......

TO BE CONTINED.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 5.1K 40
Y/N L/N was a student from Beacon who was bullied once his girlfriend starting abusing him and cheated on him he ran away from Beacon worrying his fr...
806 18 15
Backstory-Spider-Man's secret identity is Peter Parker. Before the spider-bite, he's was a small, very simple teenager in high school. Peter was rais...
52.2K 1.1K 22
This may be the first fanfic that's about the monster from the reverse-horror game called Carrion! Let's see how it goes! All art, videos, music, etc...
6.2K 249 7
Y/n: Hi, my name is Y/n L/n aka Agent Venom. To all those who are hearing this then allow me to tell you my story. When I was a baby I was a test su...