dorks//victuuri

JustAnAwkwardNerd द्वारा

yuurikatsudon- um, do I know you? v-nikiforov- I don't know, do you? {lowercase intended, 1/11/17} {this was... अधिक

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
a/n
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
christmas cuties <3
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
epilogue
OH MY GOD HI????

forty two

1.4K 46 31
JustAnAwkwardNerd द्वारा

victor's pov

where does yuuri keep the sugar??

i should know this. it should be essential in every relationship that we both know where we keep the sugar. how can i be a good boyfriend and not know where he keeps the sugar? this is abysmal.

the cupboard on the left hand side seems to be glowing. surely... surely it has to be this one...

BINGO!!

i scoop two teaspoons each in our cups of tea, and ponder back upstairs to the corridor of endless doors.
the last one on the right hand side... there we go. oh good, he's awake!

oh, he doesn't look happy.

"good morning my love, what's with the angry face?"

"you left me." he glared at me, as i tilt my head in confusion.

"when i woke up, you were gone. i thought you died and i was cold," he looked down at the covers shyly, "and i had no one to cuddle. i'm disappointed."

i almost kicked over the bedside table as i dove into the bed and pulled him close to my chest, his head fitting perfectly under my chin. his hair smelt like family christmas and cosy nights by the fire and all things great, and his skin felt like silk as his hand found mine under the covers.

"better?"

"better."

i held back a laugh, "you're not you when you're hungry."

yuuri lifted his head, the look of sheer disappointment on his face, "you didn't."

"oh, but i did." i grinned, pressing a kiss to his temple, which made him go quiet.

meaning, i won.

-

"what do you think happens when birds go blind? do they just... stop flying out of fear that they'll bump into a tree and die??"

"well yuuri, what would you do if you were a bird and went blind?"

"probably just not move for the rest of my life."

"you'd get chubby."

"what are you trying to say?!" yuuri turned to me and slapped my arm, giggling.

we migrated into the living area since everyone was out and were trying to get as much quality cuddle time as we could, as we both knew i had to go back to russia in two days. yuuri was currently snuggled in between my legs, my arms wrapped around him and tracing pointless patterns into his stomach, his hair tickling the apples of my cheeks. and having a conversation about blind birds, apparently.

yuuri sighed and relaxed against me, "i need to come and stay with you in russia soon."

i buried my face in his hair, "i know, and i want you to more than anything. but i don't want to keep pulling you away from your skating. you should focus on that first. but right now, don't worry about me too much. focus on your mom, yuuri, she needs you."

"right." he went quiet, and the regret built up as i realised talking about her must be a sensitive topic.

"you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, but how is she?" i tightened my arms around him.

he breathed a sigh, "not any better, not any worse. at least she's awake now."

my lips met his cheek, and i could almost feel the lump in his throat, built up like a boulder. "it's okay to cry, moya lyubov. it's good to let it out."

so that's exactly what he did- he cried and cried, until he was taking shaky breaths. i stayed glued to him the entire time, and i hope he knows that i'm here, it's all gonna be okay, we're in this together.

"that's it, see? crying is a blessing in disguise sometimes. let it out, sweetie." my hands never left his skin, either making circles on his stomach or squeezing his precious hands, sometimes lifting to wipe away his crystal tears and massaging his scalp, all while whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

"there we go. it's all gonna be okay. you'll be okay, yuuri."

i couldn't help notice my phone continuously buzzing, so without trying to move yuuri too much i reached out my octopus arms and grabbed it, trying not to draw attention to myself as i saw who it was.

yuuko.nishigori- hey victor! i hope everything's okay, are you still okay for coming to the rink tonight? everything's in place, i think!

v-nikiforov- yes, 100%! i will leave soon, yuuri's just having a cry then we'll be right there :)

yuuko.nishigori- aww, bless him :( need to give you both the biggest hugs! see u soon :)

soon enough, yuuri's sobs turned into sniffles and his waterfall of tears turned into raindrops as he turned to look at me, his cheeks swollen red.

"thank you, victor. for being here, y'know."

i smile, "you don't have to thank me."

our faces were now close. too close, for that matter. i could see the patches of his blush, the darker specs of brown in his eyes, his eyelashes that were slightly lighter at the bottom, and his lips, all plump, glossy and ready-

i'm going to kiss him. i'm going to kiss him. i'm going to kiss him. i'm going to kiss him.i'm going to kiss him.i'm going to kiss him.i'm going to kiss him.i'm going to kiss him.i'm going to kiss him-

"yuuko."

yuuri's eyes widened, his mouth opened slightly, "huh? what about her?"

"oh no no, not like that!! she said to come down to the rink, after you were done crying. we should probably get going-"

"oh, okay." yuuri still looks as if he's processing what just happened, "you sure there's nothing going on between y-"

"god yuuri, no! she's married! i'm not a homewrecker!"

we laughed after that, our faces still close together but our noses only nuzzling. we then began to head out for the rink and even though i could tell the thoughts of his mom were still eating him alive, he put a smile on and slotted his hand in mine.

"victor?"

"hm?"

he squeezed my hand, "thank you."

i leaned over to kiss the side of his head, "that's what I'm here for, silly."

soon enough, we got to the rink and was met with warm air flooding in the doors and open arms from a short girl, her hair scraped up in a messy bun and her eyes sparkling like a child's on Christmas Day.

"oh, get over here you two!" she ran over and engulfed us so we were in a group hug, then pulled away- her smile beaming.

"your surprise awaits you, mr katsuki." she ushered us to the rink, giving me a wink as i smiled and took yuuri's hand in mine once more.

"surprise? what's going on?" yuuri spoke baffled, squeezing my hand as the fear rose in his eyes.

"no need to worry. trust me on this one."

he got quiet and nodded, letting me lead him in the rink, and when we both saw what was in front of us we were both at a loss for words.

the whole room was lit up with blue and purple lights, glowing off the ice and the ice itself had no scratches, looking as if it was begging to be danced on. the sparkles of the lights danced along the walls, the ice, and as i turn to look at yuuri, they danced all over him too.

"v-victor, i don't even know what to say- this is beautiful-"

"hurry up and get your skates on!!" i pulled him to the bench, where yuuko had left his skates and a pair for me. she'd done everything i asked for, and it looks breathtaking.

we rushed the laces on the skates, and mine weren't nearly tight enough but i didn't care- i was desperate to finally be able to skate with yuuri.

he made it on the ice first, and as soon as his skate touched the ice a very familiar song sang through the rink.
"wait- is this-"

i just smiled at him warmly, while the piano melody of stay close to me began to fill our ears, and as i got on the ice yuuri immediately wrapped his arms around my neck.

"were you and yuuko planning this all along?"

"mm... maybe." i felt him chuckle against my neck, and that only made me hug him closer, "well, can i have this dance?"

yuuri just laughed again (the sound of heaven) and i hugged him from behind, my arms tightening around his stomach as we began skating slowly, our bodies as one.

yuuri took both my hands in his and lifted them to his lips, leaving a trail of soft kisses along my knuckles. i only squeezed him tighter.

"i hope this cheers you up, even for just a little while. i think you need something like this." i slowly turned yuuri to face me, my hands around his neck and his rested around my hips, both our skating patterns fitting together in harmony; like the other half of a heart.

"i have all that i need right here," he lifted a hand and rested it on my cheek, being so gentle as if my skin was made of glass, "but this is perfect. you're perfect."

our feet slowed down. my hands tickled the hairs on the nape of his neck, both his hands now cradling my face.
i took advantage  of this moment, and ever-so gently leaned in and looked in his chocolate eyes.

'is this okay?'

he didn't answer that question- just brushed his lips against mine.

yuuri's kiss described him perfectly - warm, full of love, and so, so soft. i adored how gentle and loving he was being but i wouldn't mind if he pulled me into him and let me kiss him breathless, but this was pure love.

the kiss was over much sooner than I'd liked, but the look on yuuri's face when we pulled apart was so worth pulling away for.

-
not quite as iconic as the ep 7 kiss but it's cute fite me

hI IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN DEAD FOR LIKE,, A MONTH? there was christmas then straight after there was exams, then my depression came and bit me in the butt (don't worry, i'm getting better <3) so everything's been a bit all over the place, but expect a new chapter hopefully in the next week! 💛

i love u and i hope u enjoyed xxxx

c xxx

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

75.4K 2.1K 26
» win or lose, we call everything on the ice 'love' « a bit of fluff featuring the most adorable katsudon on earth and a certain silver-haired Russia...
587 32 11
After a trip to Vidcon to meet your favorite youtuber you start have this unpleasant feeling of being watched 24/7... Your Also a Fucking Simp LMAO �...
192K 1.5K 37
There's smut, fluff, angst, and much more! I hope you enjoy my writing. Please don't be afraid to comment! I love reading them :) Ships included: Mar...
3.3K 112 9
Light. Who knew seeing someone that reminded me of light could make all of the thoughts go away. Meeting him changed everything, for the better. To...