The Hidden Truth (MystreetXRe...

By amytstories

I am Y/N Lycan. I used to live with my grandfather but now I'm heading home to my siblings. To tell you some... More

Heading Home
Overcome
Well Not.....?
Try
Overall Happenings
Happy Start But Sad Story
I Don't Understand
Done This Before
Excited For Something NEW
A Test
Now The Agenda
Dreaming A Few Things.
Consider Me As A Friend
Observe The Following
New Places
The Memories
Relax
Of Course,It's Happening.
Look
Moms
You What...?
Do What Makes You Happy
Again To This
Ruffle
Kid
Seek The Answer
Inside
Directed To Her
Enraged
What'd You Expect?
Howls
Over The Mountains
Eager To See You
Venturing Through The Mindscape
Experience The Old Kingdom
Now
Missed You
In Their Care
Your Horror
Of course
Up with The Red Sky
A Moment
Rising Inch By Inch
Eager To Taunt You
Taking This Down To Business
Here In O'khasis
Enraged To Fight
Development of Answers
Engaging The Portal
Villain
In Pain
Locket
Still Have Nothing
Problem
Reunion Of Death
In The Shadows
Off To Battle
Remember Me
In A Place We Dont Know
Things Out In A Bout
You Ran Away
Paranoid XX And XY
Royalty
In Different Places
Callings
Earning Her Trust
Slowly Revealing
Starting To See Her Side
Chasing Fragments
In The Now
Predetermined Halves
Having A Glimpse
Every Possibility
Resistance to Power
Surroundings
A thought
Villains Arise
Evil Unite!
Mere Mortals and Descendants
Mere Mortals and Descendants PT.2
Mere Mortals and Descendats Pt.3
Ever So Sure
Ending It With A Miracle
When Life Goes On

Actuality

1.3K 41 1
By amytstories

~°Derek's POV°~

I came to pick up Y/n at the hospital. Rachel, Garte and Melissa were with me in the car. We drove there and went straight for her room. When we got there, Y/n was asleep.

"Y/n, wake up sweetheart. "Rachel said trying to wake her up.

Y/n twisted and turned." 5 more minutes.. "She muttered.

"Are you gonna come home or not, Y/n? It's not easy to be excused in a business meeting just to get you here. "Melissa said

Y/n's eyes opened and she sat up.

" Meli!."Y/n yelled.

"M-Meli?. "Rachel asked.

" Meli? What a strange nickname. " I said chuckling.

Rachel looked at me and gave me a disapproving and worried look.

"I-I thought calling Melissa that, would make it easier." Y/n said with an awkward look.

Melissa giggled. "Sure you can call me Meli but don't embarrass me with it." Melissa said with a smile.

"Well, Derek,we must bring her home. I have business with Vylad later and I don't want to miss it. "Garte said.

" Sure. "I nodded.

" Here. Wear this. "Rachel gave her a paper bag.

" O-oh.. Thanks. "Y/n said.

Rachel looked at us." Why don't you two head out of the room. Us girls, will help her." Rachel said.

"She is my daughter too. "I said crossing my arms.

" Derek, We had this conversation before. You don't want to end the way it did, now do you?. "Rachel said.

" Fine, you win. "I said as I head out with Garte.

As I closed the door, Garte became full silent. It was then, he talked.

" Derek, Y/n seems to be what my son cares about. "Garte said as he sighed.

" Huh? Which son are we talking about?. "I asked him.

" Garroth. My boy, doesn't want to go have a holiday with us when your daughter was missing. He seemed to talk back at me at that time. He wasn't really fond of talking back but he did it. He seems to care about Y/n, don't you think?. "Garte said leaning on the wall while crossing his arms.

I chuckled." Garte, My old friend. I just got Y/n back and it's very rarely that Garroth sees her. What relationship can be made when they meet each other rarely? You must think this thro----. "

" They haven't seen each other rarely. It's every week since she was a kid. "Garte snapped.

My eyes widened.

~°Zane's POV°~

" Big brother!. " A male voice was heard.

I rolled my eyes and turned around. I received a hug from a dark brown haired male. We part and I see it was the one and only, Vylad.

" Hey big brother. "He gave me an awkward smile.

" What do you want?. " I asked him while crossing my arms.

" Just some brotherly love. Is that so hard to ask from you?. "Vylad said.

I rolled my eyes." Yeah right. "

" Come on, can't you just show sympathy to me? For once? I return home just to see you being a slump and you treating me as if I don't belong here. "Vylad said raising his voice a little.

" Oh please Vylad. You know that for sure. "I said.

" And what's that supposed to mean?."Vylad asked gritting his teeth.

"Oh, you know what I mean. "I rolled my eyes at him.

" I.. I can't believe Y/n even cared for you in the first place!. "Vylad yelled at me.

My eye(s?) widened. He was shaking and trying to prevent tears from falling. He looked down crying.

" What do you even mean? Y/n has no mere feelings towards me. "I said.

" You're not a good brother at all.. "He said looking at me as his face was tear-stained.

His face made me scared a little. I backed up a little.

" I-I am too!. "I said.

" You're not. "he said.

" Am too. "

" Not!. "

" Am too!. "

" Not! You're really treating me as if I'm not here when I know it already! Can't you at least she'd some light towards me?!. "Vylad yelled as he hugged me.

" Go away!. "I said trying to push him but he didn't budge.

" Just please.... Be good to me.. For once.. Care.. "He begged and hugged me tighter.

I tried pushing him away but nothing worked. I decided to give up and sighed. I hugged him back.

" I'm sorry... "I stroked his hair.

" I'm really sorry.. "I sighed.

" Hey baby bro----. "

My eyes widened. Vylad parted from our hug and he waved at Garroth.

" Hey big bro!. "Vylad said with a cheery tone.

I stood there in utter shock and shame. Garroth has never seen me hug another person.

" Let's go and wait for Y/n outside. She'll be returning home from the hospital and we will have to meet up with her. Be casual okay?. "Garroth said

" okay!. "Vylad said exiting the room.

I heard footsteps and felt a hand was placed on my right shoulder.

" Be casual, okay? I'll wait for you."Garroth said leaving the room.

"Ya sure... "I walked up to my room.

I sighed while closing the door.

" Why didn't he try to embarrass me?. " I asked myself walking in front of the mirror.

I looked at myself. My black Raven hair covering my left eye, leaving shadows on my face. My crystal blue eyes feel so dull and grey. My skin nearly as pale as snow, as if I lost blood. My clothing as dark as the evening sky with little grey representing stars. I sighed.

"What has become of me?. "I asked myself.

Suddenly, a knock was heard. It lead me straight out of my mind.

" Zane? Y/n's coming any minute now. You have to come out and meet her or else they'll think you don't have respect. "Garroth said softly through the door.

" I'm coming down. "I said sighing.

I opened the door and then confetti fell on my face.

" Happy Birthday Zane!. "Y/n yelled, smiling at me.

Y/n was held tight by her mother. Garroth presented a cake and everyone else got gifts.

" Happy Birthday.. Baby Brother. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 636 12
Suddenly, I feel a hand that intertwines mine. The touch is warm but still not enough to comfort me after the news I've just got. I feel someone is...
772 10 11
Just when I thought things couldn't get worse, it did...All I remember is running from something in the woods. Everything went black. I suddenly woke...
63.5K 4K 42
Secrets...in every family,friendship and relationship exists some kind of secret. They always find a way to exist,to manipulate and control someone's...
279 33 14
Rachel lived her life growing up seeing things that others couldn't. Her parents initially thought their daughter had a superior imagination and cr...