wish┃luwoo

By chogiwanese

╻all jungwoo wished for christmas was a boyfriend╹ ❀ luwoo ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out o... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ fourteen ⌟

13.3K 1K 878
By chogiwanese

lucas placed the papers down the table and then clutched his head the moment he sat down from his swivel chair. he groaned and cursed at the amount of work his father is giving him in replace for the days he went out of work to spend it on his friends.

he is supposed to stay at home and enjoy his last moments before the year ends but instead, he is spending his new years eve inside the office, working.

not like i have anything better to do at home.❞ and it's not like he usually spends his holiday at home. he usually spends his last days of the year with jungwoo.

but they are not in good terms, for lucas that is. lucas didn't want to see him as of the moment. he just hated how he fell even deeper for the guy who is considered as his bestfriend. he didn't blame it on jungwoo, he can't even blame it on him. he had nothing to do with this. he blamed it on his self for giving himself as a present. for being a boyfriend just like what jungwoo wanted.

but everything started to go down when doyoung confessed. he was hurt, and is still hurting. he bets that jungwoo is enjoying his time with doyoung now that his crush confessed to him.

just imagining jungwoo being happy with another guy is tearing his heart apart, ❝god, i should find myself another person to love.

he should move on from jungwoo. but how? the older is his bestfriend and if he'll distance himself from jungwoo then the older would surely complain about his actions. he also didn't want to ruin his friendship with the older. if they can't have the relationship he wanted to have with jungwoo then he might as well accept that being friends is the level they need to stay.

this is stressing me out.❞ lucad then eyed at the papers he still need to work at, ❝and there's a lot more i need to do than think of him.

just when he was about to start his work, the ruckus outside the room was getting louder and louder and made lucas stand up in annoyance to check what is happening outside.

the door was swung open before he can hold the door knob and there stood jungwoo holding a human sized bear with security guards behind him.

sir you need to leave.❞ one of them said, holding jungwoo by the arm.

no!❞ jungwoo struggled.

let him go.❞ lucas ordered them, his voice deeper than the ocean. it sent shivers not only to the security guards' spine but also jungwoo's.

it honestly scared them.

but sir he is trespassing—

i told you to let go of him!❞ lucas got hold of jungwoo's arm and pulled the older inside his office, ❝now, leave.

and with that, lucas shut the door and then gave jungwoo a look before going back to his swivel chair. just when he was thinking of moving on, this person appears right in front of him.

he sighed leaning back, ❝what are you doing here?

why did you leave early without telling me?❞ jungwoo felt small because of lucas' gaze but he won't forget the fact that he is older and can yell and talk back to lucas if he wants to.

i have work.

why didn't you answer my calls? you didn't even reply to my messages.❞ he sent him another question, not even answering lucas' question.

i was busy.

frowning, ❝but you always have time. you always find time. what's wrong? is everything alright? do you need help?❞ jungwoo said and then asking him a lot of questions.

lucas then started to get impatient. it was unfair, he answered jungwoo's first two questions and jungwoo can't even answer his only question. ❝what are you doing here?

answer me!

well, i guess i have no time anymore!❞ lucas didn't mean to raise his voice but jungwoo was getting into his nerves. ❝now, what are you doing here?

still shocked about lucas shouting at him, jungwoo just stood there while hugging the human sized teddy bear very tight.

you won't answer me?❞ lucas scoffed, ❝unfair, i answered your questions.

i came here to give you the human sized teddy bear you left..❞ he was so scared that h can't raise his voice anymore. it was already a whisper but luckily they were the onoy ones inside the room and it was quiet enough for lucas to hear.

i left it?❞ lucas raised a brow, ❝it's yours.

jungwoo raised his head that was looking down as if the floor tiles are the most interesting sight in the whole world, but regretted doing thag because lucas looked so mad.

he had never seen him like this.

i got it for you.

i don't need that.❞ lucas sighed, he doesn't know what has gotten into him but he felt the need of shouting at jungwoo. he felt the need of shouting his confession at him and letting him know that he loves him.

but i got it for you!❞ jungwoo finally had the guts to raise his voice at lucas.

do i look like a kid to you?❞ he stood up from the swivel chair, approaching slowly to jungwoo, ❝i don't need that stupid thing!

what's wrong with you!?❞ jungwoo finally snapped. he was about to understand that lucas is like this because maybe his father is not going easy on him and gave him a lot of work to do, judging by the papers stacked on his desk, but this is too much. lucas isn't usually like this.

what is wrong with,❞ lucas pointed his index finger at jungwoo, ❝you? why do you treat me like i'm a kid? i'm a grown up and i don't need anyone to baby me.

i'm not treating you like a baby!❞ jungwoo stepped back, lucas kept in walking towards him. ❝i was just worried. maybe you need some help or—

i don't need your help!❞ lucas clicked his tongue, ❝i can do this on my own.

jungwoo frowned and then turned around, ❝fine.❞ lucas doesn't want his help after all, why did he even bother to pay a visit? ❝but i'm leaving this here.

lucas watched jungwoo place the human sized teddy down beside the door.

jungwoo then got hold of the door knob and twisted it, ❝have a fucking wonderful new year.

he cursed. with the door slamming, that's when lucas realized that he got too far.

oh my god what did i do?

🎄

the day ended in a flash and lucas fortunately finished all the tasks that were given to him before the new year starts. he arranged his desk and then shut his laptop down. looking down at the beautiful city, lucas sighed.

they were busy getting ready for the new year and he was just there regretting at how he is ending this year.

i don't want to go back home.❞ go back to his condo which he rarely goes. there was no one, his father is out of town, which he was just being told an hour ago, and can't celebrate new year with him.

his friends are probably busy in their own ways, hanging out with their loved ones, family, and some are just inside their room busy with their phones. lucas didn't know what to do since it's the first having a real fight with jungwoo.

staring at the human sized teddy bear, he sighed, ❝it's not yet too late say sorry, right?

grabbing his things, lucas went out of the office, leaving the teddy bear there. he quickly and wasted no time to get inside of his car and drove to jungwoo's apartment.

luckily, it wasn't far from the building he is working at. he could have arrived there by now but the traffic is heavy and he can't help but just sit back and be patient. not like he needs to be there in a hurry. knowing jungwoo, the older doesn't go out except for his apartment. he couldn't be at the ice cream parlor working, it's new years eve, everyone is free from their jobs. it's just lucas working and finishing the works he had missed.

green light, lucas started his engine and then turned to his left. he was happy to see the same old apartment where jungwoo is staying.

why is it so dark though?❞ he mumbled, walking up the stairs as his room was in the second level.

jungwoo hates the dark, lucas knows that very well.

he raised his hand to knock the door but was stopped by his phone ringing. he picked it up and answered after seeing the caller's id.

ten hyung?

"are you enjoying?"

lucas furrowed his brows, ❝what?❞ ten sounded mad. did he do something wrong at the short male?

"where are you?"

outside jungwoo's apartment

he then heard a scoff from the phone, ❝well surprise, he is not there.

and that's when lucas started to get worried. he ran his way down the stairs and got inside his car, ❝where is he?

"wasted at a bar johnny is managing."

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 348 25
"this was not your... home." ↳ wherein jaemin was tasked to do a mission in the world, but unfortunately he went out from the portal accidentally and...
472K 25.8K 17
LEE CHAN (markhyuck) PARK JIRO (chensung) ━━┅ everyone ships them, except for jiro. 🌼 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 🌼 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙚
58.4K 3.1K 30
In which a prince has to pretend to be a princess in order to marry the most powerful king in the land. ⌦ fictional story ⌦ royal/ 'medieval' au ⌦ B...
22.5K 1K 21
Hendery And Xiaojun were best of friends since little. Xiaojun is a little introvert and Hendery is the opposite so that explains why Xiaojun loves t...