wish┃luwoo

By chogiwanese

╻all jungwoo wished for christmas was a boyfriend╹ ❀ luwoo ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out o... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ thirteen ⌟

13.3K 1K 792
By chogiwanese

he stretched his arms, his hands feeling the space beside him.

a moment later, he was forced to wake up because of the opening and a loud chenle coming inside the room.

hyung we need to leave now.❞ chenle giggled, snapping a picture of jungwoo looking like a mess early in the morning.

the older nodded his head, but was still lying down the bed. chenle sighed, getting the older's bag and then nudged him. jungwoo gave chenle a look and the first thing that came out from his mouth was, ❝where's lucas?

oh, he went out first.❞ chenle said, holding both of jungwoo's hands and pulled him up to sit down, ❝he said that he needed to report to work early.

is that so?❞ he yawned and went back to sleep.

hyung!

you guys go, i'll catch up.

the chinese was left with no choice, ❝this beach house is haunted.❞ it is the only thing that could force jungwoo out of the bed.

and he succeeded on doing it. jungwoo immediately pushed himself off the bed, wide awake. he then regretted doing it as he got dizzy from standing up real quick.

should i also bring the teddy bear hyung?

jungwoo opened his eyes and then furrowed his brows, ❝what teddy bear?

following to where chenle was pointing at, there placed the human sized teddy bear at the corner of the room. it was the teddy bear that jungwoo won for lucas yesterday. groaning, jungwoo approached and took hold of it. was lucas in a hurry to even forget about the teddy bear?

anyways, he can just go and visit lucas' company and give it to him there, and probably talk about why he left early and didn't even tell jungwoo.

the two came out of the room, exchanging what to bring. jungwoo gave the humas sized teddy bear to chenle to bring to the van that's here to pick them up and he carried his own bag as it's much heavier. the two walked in silence, chenle struggling to carry the human sized teddy bear.

they came across with taeil who looks down, not like his usual smoking self.

good morning hyung.❞ jungwoo greeted.

the short male looked up, trying to pull a smile. even if it was a fake one, he needed to pull a smile. he didn't want anyone to think that he was affected at what happened last night. but his lips won't curl up into a smile, and no words would come out from his mouth.

hyung?❞ chenle peeked his head to the side to see why taeil wasn't responding.

jungwoo!❞ their attention went to a tall male walking towards them.

it was doyoung.

taeil took this chance to leave them be, approaching the van and got inside first. he didn't even bother glancing up at the people looking down at him with a frown. they were obviously worried at taeil's state. they know why he is like that but unfortunately, no one had the guts to go and talk to him about it. no one dared to go and comfort him.

not like taeil wanted for them to. he wanted to be alone and he is thankful the they are leaving him alone.

let me carry your bag.❞ doyoung was about to get jungwoo's bag but the male took a step back.

he flashed him a smile, ❝i'm fine hyung.❞ he then pointed at the young chinese next to him, ❝but i think lele needs help in carrying the bear.

hearing jungwoo giggle made doyoung smile. ❝lele?❞ the chinese happily gave the big ass bear to doyoung and then stretched his arms.

the three of then walked their way out of the beach house, with chenle walking like a kid in front of them and the two following from behind.

taeyong saw them and then started counting and checking if everyone has brought everything and nothing is left behind. they obviously couldn't fit in just one van and that is why they have two vans. taeyong started to divide them, the minors in one van together with kun and ten. and the rest on the other van.

i don't want to be separated with ten!❞ johnny cried out, earning looks from the others.

where are you going?❞ taeyong held the neck pillow that mark had already wore, making the canadian stop walking towards the van where he thought he was assigned and then turned to taeyong.

to where kun hyung is going.❞ he simply said.

you are not part of the minors, mark.❞ taeyong sighed, reminding him.

oh?

johnny then approached the two and then place a hand on mark's shoulder, ❝mark and ten should exchange, that's a good idea.

johnny.

i mean, that's just a suggestion.❞ johnny giggled, not minding taeyong who clearly has something to say, ❝a very strong suggestion that you must pay attention to.

fine.❞ taeyong motioned his hand for mark to go to the van where the minors are together with kun and called ten over.

not even getting inside the van yet, kun is already suffering at how loud the kids are. renjun trying to catch jisung, jeno and jaemin cheering for their boyfriend to catch jisung, chenle and donghyuck making a bet on who's going to be killed. adding mark didn't help, the older joined the mess and became the referee.

a person patted kun's shoulder, making the chinese turn around to see who it was. ten nodded his head, ❝i pray for your soul.

oh god.

after minutes of getting the things inside the van, everyone immediately got inside, taeyong going inside the minors as he pitied on kun who had to deal the kids alone. and now, the two were suffering becase the whole ride with them were full of them screaming like wild animals. they did try stopping them but it only lasted for a minite before someone starts the fun and ending everyone joining in.

while the people inside the van were undeniably quiet. just johnny and ten flirting with each other, yuta finding the right angle to take a picture of a sleeping sicheng, jaehyun closing his eyes and already missing taeyong, and the three; doyoung, jungwoo, and taeil just silent at the back.

the three are even seated together with doyoung in the middle. jungwoo stared at his phone with a worried and that made jaehyun look back and ask a question.

is there anything wrong jungwoo?

the male shook his head and then sighed, ❝it's just that, lucas is not answering my calls.

yuta stopped taking pictures of sicheng and then decided to comfort the sad uwu, ❝maybe he is just busy? you know he's going to take over his father as the ceo.

maybe.❞ but usually lucas would find time and answer his calls. if not, the younger would send him a message and apologize that he's busy.

turning his phone off, jungwoo closed his eyes and try to not think about it. he's going to visit the company later anyways, he can just ask whatever is wrong with lucas. for now, he needs to sleep.

doyoung watched jungwoo close his eyes, and moments later he could hear a snor. doyoung removed the neck pillow he is wearing and gave it to jungwoo, careful in making him wear as to not  to wake him up. moments later he could see a small smile on jungwoo's face, his position getting comfortable because of the neck pillow.

that made doyoung smile so wide as he had achieved something. he then too closed his eyes and let sleep take over him knowing how long this ride is going to be but his eyes was shot open when he felt something light on his shoulder.

turning his head to his side, doyoung got soft when he saw taeil placing his head on his shoulder, his mouth wide and snors were coming out. he knows taeil that well to know that he's really in a deep sleep. not bothering in waking him up, doyoung scooted closer to taeil for the short male to get comfortable and then closed his eyes to sleep.

hey yuta,❞ jaehyun pointed at those at the back, ❝stop taking pictures of sicheng and take a picture of those two.

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 1K 21
Hendery And Xiaojun were best of friends since little. Xiaojun is a little introvert and Hendery is the opposite so that explains why Xiaojun loves t...
8.5K 463 14
"𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜?" On the 24th of February, a child with eyes like wist...
52.6K 3.8K 20
donghyuck is a merman who was sent one month above the surface to find the stolen trident. but what if, instead of finding this precious object, he f...
118K 4.7K 52
Language: English ◆ The longest story I've ever written ◆ Started: 02-02-2020 Ended: 07-03-2020