Broken Heart! Shota Aizawa x...

By KatleyMor

"In the world eighty percent of the population has access to some form of supernatural ability, known as a Q... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
🍋14🍋
🍋15🍋
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

4

8.9K 307 158
By KatleyMor

Aizawa POV

The sore tired bandaged man walks back to the commentator's box to where his friend Hizashi is sitting looking over the field, however, when he notices the presence behind him, he spins on his chair.

"YOOOOOO SHOOOOO!" Mic yells annoyingly loud, just like usual.

"Dammit, keep the fucking noise down my head hurts!" the angry injured man yells back in retort, throwing his old friend off.

"What happened? You seem tense!?" with a concerned look on his face Hizashi turns to glance at the mummified man.

"Nothing," grumbling, putting his head on the side to take a nap. 'Why am I so angry it's not like we're dating or have even seen each other in the last however long. Why am I so tense? She can do better than that over ego'd prick!' Aizawa thinks before hearing footsteps coming to the commentary box.

Normal POV

'Hmmm, I know what will cheer Mic and Sho up, food and coffee." You think to yourself, oblivious that Aizawa had only seen half your conversation with Enji. Grabbing some coffee and Takoyaki before making your way to the commentary box.

Inside, Sho is being grumpy but you are hoping this will cheer him up. 'He must still be in pain from the USJ. He was always stubborn I'll have to check with Recovery Girl. See if there is anything, I can do to help him.' Humming to yourself on your way to the top of the stairs, in a chipper mood after standing up to Enji. However, your neck is a little bruised from where he choked you, when you get a minute, you'll go to get it looked at.

"Heyyyyy Guys, you're doing great! I thought you could do with some supplies!" Holding out your goods to the two men staring at you, clearly some tension going on in the room when you came bursting in. Sho always gave Mic some shit for being too loud, that's the only thing you could think of that would put the long-haired man in a mood.

"So, I have a caramel latte for you Mr Mic." handing the nervous blonde the coffee, giving him a little wink. Although he smiles yet looks a little concerned for the other man. "Why so grumpy Sho Sho/ I got your favourite black coffee the stronger the better right? Also, here is some hot Takoyaki I hope you......" before you can even finish the smile on your face falters.

"Why the hell are you bringing us food and after what you just did?" the mummified man yells at you throwing both you and the blonde-haired man off guard.

"I don.." trying to respond but not being allowed to speak.

"Oh! You know you cheap slut look at your fucking neck! This is a school sports festival you clearly left your dignity in the States!" The rage in Aizawa's voice is like nothing you'd heard before.

Literally, you don't know what to say, your mouth is agape at the venomous words being thrown in your direction.

"What's that you can't even defend your actions because you know how despicable they are?" another blow in your direction but all you do is just stare wide-eyed.

"Hey Aizawa, aren't you gonna, ya know let her defend herself?" the other man in the room questions, giving you a merciful glance.

The black-haired man glares at his friend, "Well you heard him (f/n). what excuse do you have? I can't wait to hear this BS that your mouth is about to say!" Aizawa is seething with rage.

Finally, snapping back to your sense, glaring back at him anger flaring this time "You know what Sho? I don't need to explain anything to you. I actually couldn't give two shits what you think. If you think I'm that low, then be my..." Before you can finish your phone starts to ring. Stopping you glower at the man in front of you, glancing at the name, seeing that it was Seb's name.

"Hey, Seb, what you got?" Changing your tone as much as possible before going into your belt, pulling out paper and pen resting the phone between your shoulder and ear leaning against the wall.

"Camo, it's bad. Our intel was off!" Seb's sentence makes you start to panic.

"What the hell do you mean our Intel was off? We had sightings as well as attacks in the area?" you yell back on the phone since your patience was already broken.

"I know we're looking into, but it appears someone may have fed us false info." the man on the other end comments.

For a moment your heart stops, in all your years as a hero, your information was always correct. The feeling of two sets of eyes staring intently in your direction.

"Give me the details I'll go." snapping a little about this situation, also due to the argument you just had wasn't helping your current mood.

"Who has been killed and where?" this is the first thought as the hero killer doesn't leave survivors or if he does, they can never work again.

"Ingenium in Hosu City!" quickly you are writing down all the information. "But he isn't dead he is currently in surgery." the man informs you a tiny little bit of relief crossing your mind.

"Right, has the Iida family been informed?" as you say it, you realise that there is an Iida in Sho's class. Glancing over to see him walking over to you, looking at your notes to get the details. Looking at him, you hold a finger in the air to tell him to wait till you're done.

Finally, you get all the information and hang up the call.

"What about Iida's brother?" Aizawa snaps.

"Look, I shouldn't be telling you, but he was attacked by the hero killer." with that you get up to leave.

"Where the hell are you going (f/n) we were talking?" His still angry voice makes you stop, turning to face him, tears in the corners of your eyes.

"No Sho, you were excusing me. I don't owe you anything we're not friends it doesn't matter what I do or who I see. Now I have work to do;" with that, you start running down the stairs. Hearing the man shout you but you don't have time for this, people's lives are at stake.

The blonde hair man turns to his friend "You know she wanted you once upon a time, but you said no not her. You know better than anyone what she is like! Come on it's about to start up again!" Aizawa doesn't say another word going into business mode.

Getting all the relevant stuff, you head over to Hosu for a few days. Sure, you're signed up to the school and the League of Villains, but you had made it perfectly clear that your primary target is the hero killer.

Back in the States, your team start trying to find out what is happened with the information, whilst you visit the Iida family including Tenya.

Whilst Aizawa continues his class, after all, it's time for them to go to internships and choosing the kid's hero name.

Aizawa POV

'It sure is quiet without (f/n) here.' contemplating to himself whilst taking a nap in class one day.

"Errm Sir?" Looking up, seeing the boy with white and red hair staring down at him. Getting himself out of his yellow sleeping bag he stands up.

"How can I help you Todoroki?" looking confused at the boy who came second in sports festival after Bakugou.

"I wondered when Miss (l/n) will be returning? I wish to apologise for my father's behaviour at the sports festival or is she not coming back due to his behaviour?" This confused his teacher.

"I'm not sure what you mean Todoroki? She is just away with work I believe." raising an eyebrow at the boy not that he could see it through the bandages.

"Well, he forced himself on her, but she stood up to him. I would also like to thank her for the advice she gave me about my quirk is mine." the teenager commented.

Well, the man was stunned, shocked, and felt guilty. Aizawa had excused you on what had happened.

"I'm sure she will be back in no time!" Trying to assure the boy but also trying to convince himself.

'Dammit what have I done? she must hate me damn Shota you're such an idiot!' cursing himself.

Swallowing his pride, Aizawa grabs out his phone and tries to call you but you're not answering, so leaves a message.

"Hey (f/n) we need to talk! Call me back!" just to be sure he texts the same thing as well.

'I hope she'll talk to me, I need her now she is back my days feel so gloomy without her smiley cheerful face!' Little does he know you had ignored his call and ghosted his text. 

****Thank you for reading***

****I don't own the BNHA or pictures***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 2K 47
***Mature Content*** 18 + readers only Profanity Violence/Abuse Sexual Content Lemons LGBT relationships Y/N = Your Name L/N = Last Name H/L = Hair L...
69.4K 1.9K 35
this is a romance story about you and Aizawa Shota form the anime, My Hero Academia. it shows your love and how you overcame many difficult things. t...
89.9K 3.2K 59
"I know that you're unstable." The wind blew his luscious black locks back, revealing his black orbs that were locked to my lips. "But I just can't...
20K 550 25
Y/N has been a hero for about one year now. And it's really not what she imagined it to be. She dislikes her job, she's not having a good time and p...