wish┃luwoo

By chogiwanese

╻all jungwoo wished for christmas was a boyfriend╹ ❀ luwoo ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out o... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ five ⌟

16.4K 1.2K 1.2K
By chogiwanese

hey boyfriend..

jungwoo stuck his head out from the covers that's wrapping him like a burrito and glared at the giant sitting at the bed they both shared, ❝oh so i'm your boyfriend now?

lucas frowned, running his fingers through jungwoo's soft locks. ❝i panicked.

what made you think i was a dog?❞ jungwoo questioned, sitting up from the bed.

well, you look like one.❞ the older raised a brow, not buying what lucas said. the younger then continued, ❝i mean, you are cute.

that statement made jungwoo blush madly. looking away, the older managed to say something, ❝you really are a boyfriend material.

lucas just smiled. this wasn't because he is jungwoo's boyfriend as of the moment, he really did fine jungwoo cute. honestly speaking. ❝you wanted a boyfriend after all.

of course. it's because jungwoo wished for it. because if jungwoo had just not wished for a boyfriend then lucas would act like a total dickhead. jungwoo doesn't mind though, he grew up with lucas acting like that and accepts the younger for who he is. he fell in love with the stupid dickhead wong yukhei, not a boyfriend material lucas.

do you..❞ jungwoo bit his inner cheek, ❝ever feel like you're forced in doing this?

lucas shook his head, ❝i wanted this.❞ again, lucas shook his head. ❝i wanted to grant your wish.

but do you feel uncomfortable?❞ jungwoo stared down, playing with his fingers. ❝you might like someone else and here you are, being my boyfriend.

the younger just smiled, admiring how jungwoo looked right now. ❝i know he won't mind.

the fact that lucas didn't deny that he likes someone broke jungwoo's heart. it could be someone in their big circle of friends. or it could be someone working under their company. or maybe, someone lucas is meeting secretly that no one knows. whoever that person is, jungwoo was jealous.

that person sure is lucky..❞ it was a mumble but lucas clearly heard it.

and the younger replied, ❝i'd rather say that i'm lucky to have him.

raising his head to look up to lucas, the two of them had a staring contest. the two didn't blink, afraid that they might miss out the masterpiece they are looking at. unknowingly, they started to move forward. it was as if someone pushing them to go closer.

to lucas and..❞ chenle chuckled, ❝his dog!

both lucas and jungwoo snapped back to their senses and immediately moved away from each other, earning a confused look from the younger who's standing by the door while holding a dolphin floater.

the young chinese tilted his head to the side, ❝why are your faces red?

n-nothing!❞ the answered at the same time which caused the younger to be suspicious.

sure..❞ chenle squinted his eyes at the two and then brought back his bright smile, ❝they are calling you guys. we are going to the beach!

we'll catch up lele..❞ lucas said, smiling at how cute chenle is acting.

be sure to.❞ chenle said, ❝taeyong hyung doesn't want anyone to stay here.

the two nodded as they watched chenle go out, screaming jisung's name. they then giggled when they heard taeil's voice scolding the young chinese.

jungwoo watched the younger standing up from the bed and his cheeks heated up when he saw him taking off his shirt. ❝what the fuck are you doing lucas?

seducing you—❞ and with that, lucas met a pillow that was being thrown hard to his face.

jungwoo was red as ever. can he ever calm down with lucas? guess not.

oh, you asked for it.❞ lucas had an evil smirk on his face and gripped the pillow very tight.

🎄

mark had his brow knitted when he saw lucas and jungwoo coming out from chenle's big ass beach house.

they had their hairs disheveled, sticking out everywhere, looking like they did something intense inside the house. mark wondered what.

jungwoo left lucas and went to join the others that were playing by the sea meanwhile lucas sat next to mark who's by the seashore, watching everyone. or probably just having an eye for only one person, which lucas guessed that it's the tanned male who's running after jaemin.

what happened to you?❞ mark asked, picking up the feather that's sticking to lucas' messy hair. ❝and what took you guys so long to come out of the house?

jungwoo and i had the most intense battle of the pillow.

mark's jaw fell, ❝you mean pillow fight?

intense battle of the pillow.

deciding not to argue anymore, mark accepted that the reason why lucas and jungwoo took long to come out of the house is because they had an intense battle of the pillow. can his fellow friend get more stupid than this?

anyways, how is it with jungwoo?❞ mark changed the topic.

how is it with donghyuck?

mark frowned, ❝i asked first.

lucas raised his brows, ❝i asked second.

can someone tell mark why he befriended a person like lucas? he is this near to going all out. but he didn't want to get scolded about how friends should act towards each other by taeil, doyoung, kun, and taeyong. and so, he took a deep breath and flashed lucas a smile.

damn boy.❞ lucas chuckled, nudging mark by the shoulder. ❝i was just playing with you.

i'm not having fun.

i sure am.❞ lucas scanned the people playing by the sea and his eyes landed to jungwoo who's with jeno by the seashore making sand castles. ❝we're doing good.

still friends?

wish lucas can proudly say that they are now in a relationship. ❝still bestfriends.

well, better move now before someone gets ahead of you.❞ mark said, watching doyoung approaching jungwoo and giving him ice cream.

jeno pouted at doyoung for not buying him one also but a moment later, two boys approached him and gave him a cup of ice cream. one strawberry flavored and the other was vanilla. jungwoo drooled at the sight of jeno receiving two cups of ice cream from jaemin and renjun.

lucas saw that and surprisingly maintained his composure, ❝you too man.

mark scoffed, ❝who would go for donghyuck other than me?❞ everyone in the group has a partner already and there's no way there's someone who can handle donghyuck's personality other than him.

lucas smirked, standing up, ❝me.

what?❞ mark saw lucas running towards donghyuck and carried the tanned male bridal style. mark licked his bottom lip in annoyance as he heard donghyuck's laugh when lucas was carrying him around. ❝that fucker is going to get it.

mark isn't the only one getting hurt at the sight. jungwoo, who stopped licking his ice cream, saw lucas and donghyuck scream and laughing as they were running around the beach. lucas finally threw donghyuck at the sea, deep enough for donghyuck to drown and jungwoo swore he saw mark running towards them and diving to the sea, flash is cancelled.

jungwoo, your ice cream is melting.❞ doyoung said, getting jungwoo's attention.

oh.❞ was about to lick the melting ice cream but doyoung got ahead of him. his face turned bright red meanwhile the other only had a victory smile on his face. ❝d-doyoung?

chocolate, yummy.❞ doyoung chuckled, ruffling jungwoo's soft hair.

lucas clicked his tongue at them, ❝i suddenly hate chocolates.

with one last look he then left, ignoring the coughing donghyuck and a worried mark behind.

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 463 14
"𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜?" On the 24th of February, a child with eyes like wist...
133K 6.5K 83
Vampire AU "You're a monster. Your only role in this world is to ruin people's lives. You're completely useless to this society, that's why you get k...
960K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
22.5K 1K 21
Hendery And Xiaojun were best of friends since little. Xiaojun is a little introvert and Hendery is the opposite so that explains why Xiaojun loves t...