Broken Heart! Shota Aizawa x...

By KatleyMor

"In the world eighty percent of the population has access to some form of supernatural ability, known as a Q... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
๐Ÿ‹14๐Ÿ‹
๐Ÿ‹15๐Ÿ‹
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

1

18.8K 440 397
By KatleyMor

"Sho Sho I'm going to be your wife when we is older"

"Of course you is the cutest girl ever!"

"You're annoying go away!"

"We aren't kids anymore and I don't love you!"

"Fine, I hate you Shota Aizawa!"

You wake up a sweat running down your skin from a nightmare that you've not had in some time, reminding you of the boy you loved from the age of five and the last words you ever spoke.

Wiping your face with your hand as you feel movement next to you and the hangover starting to kick in. At the side of you is the latest one night stands from a heavy night on town. 'Fuck sake why do I need to remember him!' you curse looking at the gorgeous man next to you.

Looking at the clock you notice its 6 am and a workday. 'urghhhhh! why do I do this to myself! I'm such an idiot! Surely there is a keeper out there somewhere!' the same thought just a different day. The thing is you hadn't had a serious relationship since U.A high and that was with the current number two hero Endeavour. That ended badly as he was cheating on you, alas you never loved him you were just trying to get over the heartbreak.

After getting ready you wake the man up in your bed 'shit! What was his name again!' you never really remember names anymore.

"Morning beautiful," the sleepy man in your bed looks up at you his long messy black hair spread on the pillow. You have to rub your eyes at first as you think its Aizawa the pro hero Eraserhead who broke your heart a long time ago but then you realise it's not. He wouldn't come all this way for you.

"Morning eerm, I have to go work just leave your number on the side or something," you stuttered before leaving the man in your apartment hoping he would be gone by the time you got back. A lot of the time they weren't and usually were waiting for another night of fun.

Getting to work the usual sunglasses on covering your tired hungover eyes from the night before.

"Morning boss lady, Heavy night," one of your employees asks as you walk through the door of your hero agency. 

"You know it. I need coffee and Stat. Also, I need up to date info on the hero killer and any large movements from villains. As we all know All Might is teaching at U.A, surely some people are going to make a move." you turn to the man confidently.

No matter how tired or hungover you are, work comes first, that's how your life had run since you left U.A. You had no time to focus on meaningless relationships let's be honest your heart was shattered into a million pieces a long time ago but you're not a nun.

Sat at your desk you were reading through last night's Intel on the irregular patterns in villain movements around the world, sequences on the hero killer's latest kills, so on and so on.

Finally, your coffee comes and you look up to say thanks. "Errm boss you might want to look over this file." Sebastian hands you a file before walking away to continue with his daily tasks. On the front states U.A, looking through nothing seems unusual since you regularly keep tabs on the school you went to since some of your friends work there. Hizashi Yamada also known as Pro Hero Present Mic, Nemuri Kayama also known as the Pro Hero Midnight who you go out with on a regular basis when you visit Japan or she is in the States, Toshinori Yagi also known as the symbol of peace All Might. There is also one other the man that broke your heart Shota Aizawa the Pro Hero Eraserhead.

Reading through the file you notice irregular communication from some villains you have been keeping tabs on and there conversations about the U.S.J. You know the U.S.J is where the school takes students to learn recovery training.

Scanning the document they all seem to mention the dove will be in the coop at a certain date. You look at the calendar and realise that it's today.

'Shit!'  you think before jumping out of your seat running out of the office. 

"I need info on who is using the U.S.J today! Also, I need someone to get me on the phone to Principal Nezu like yesterday!" you shout making your workers fire into action, as you're not known as the number one Pro Hero intel agency for no reason.

"Err Camo I can't get through. Something is cutting their lines." someone yells out. 

"Right I need a jet now! Seb grab my week bag and look after my cat for a week at least. Also, there is maybe a guy in my apartment but you know the drill. Although this one can leave his number if he so wishes." winking at your closest friend in the office. Both of you laugh but it doesn't reach your eyes, you're too concerned about your old friend Toshi the symbol of peace.

"Camo, I got the info on the users of the USJ." a small blonde woman shouts out making you turn to look at her. "It's class 1-A and they should have All Might, Thirteen and Eraserhead teaching them." Your heart literally sinks again. Not only is your friend supposed to be in the class but the man you loved or still loved.

'Dammit, something doesn't feel right why the hell is this happening! My chest hurts again I don't care about him it's about All Might and the poor kids! Yeah, the kids!' you try to convince yourself before reaching for your phone.

Trying to call all the people you know from the school, but no answer, you know most of them are most likely teaching or there is something really wrong. 'Dammit come on I know I'm not in Japan anymore but answer the fucking phone',  you're going out of your mind on the way to your private airport. Before leaving you to get someone to pass the information to the local police, but you know that they have to examine the information and that takes time. The last option you have is to message the only other hero you know. However, you know that will be an empty message. He cheated on you but you ended it when he didn't want it to.

Camo- Hey Enji, long time no speak but I really need your help! Please, can u reach U.A somethings wrong. (f/n)

Your message is viewed but nothing after that since it's the first time you have reached out since you left school. Enji is the number two pro hero, Endeavour your high school boyfriend and your first lover, he took your virginity after your heart was crushed by the boy you had loved since you were five.

On the jet you couldn't sleep luckily it was faster than a normal plane, all you could think about was if the people you went to school with were ok? Who is making the attack at Toshi? Why make the attack at the school? 'The poor kids! I hope they're ok? We had nothing like this at school! Shit, I hope my intel is wrong for a change' You rack your brain going over all the paperwork your mind keeps drifting to the boy from school, with the pale skin, messy black hair, onyx eyes and a constantly tired look on his face.

Getting off the plane you jump in a cab to U.A to find it surrounded by police cars. 'Shit I'm too late,' Walking to the front of the entrance you see the principle stood there talking to a police chief who you're sure is Toshi's friend. Looking around you see multiple villains being taken away as well as a big bird like one with its brain on show. 

'What the tits, is that thing?' Your eyes can't compel what you're seeing.

"So what brings you back little Camo. The States not adventurous enough for you." You hear someone state to you from behind. Knowing the friendly voice but you also caught the hint of sadness behind it.

Turning on your heels, looking the man in the eyes, well into his sunglasses as a tall, slender man with long, spiky blonde hair and a small moustache wearing a black jacket with an upturned collar complete with studs. He sports a tan, studded shoulder pads, black pants with a red studded belt, black boots, and black fingerless gloves. His neck is completely covered by a directional speaker.

"Mic been some time. I'm here on business. I need to speak to All Might where is he? I believe he may have some info on what is going on or any ring leaders of the villains. Basically, who do I speak to for information?" you go straight into business as if you don't want to remember the fun times, after all the man in front of you is best friends with Aizawa.

"I can take you to him but I don't think he will be saying much, pretty beat up ya know." Mic sighs with a concerned look that doesn't suit his normally cheerful face. 

"You gotta be kiddin' me right? Are the kids ok?" You wanted to ask about someone else but you can't bring the words to life.

"He'll be fine. Recovery Girl is on it ya know! Most of the kids are good. Few scrapes here and there. He isn't great though, you didn't ask but I thought you would want to know." Mic looks at you smiling knowing full well you wanted to know how Aizawa was.

"Take me to him please," you whisper before following the man who doesn't speak another word to you, even though it's rare as you could never shut the guy up at school.

"Ya know he won't admit this but he missed you. We all have, you should come back to Japan and teach you'd be good at," the blonde hair man speaks. 

"TCH, you're joking with me Mic! I would rather be face down in a pillow somewhere with a hot guy than teach kids or come back." you shot back lying to the man leading you and yourself on. Hell, you would love to come back but your pride wouldn't let you it wouldn't then and it certainly wouldn't now!

"Think about it as he will need help. To be honest, I'll do it but I worry about his sanity since you...." You cut him off there and then.

 "I told you Mic. I'm here for work nothing more nothing less. Maybe, I can catch up with a few people over drinks but don't take me being here as me coming back. No offence but I've not needed any of you for the last god knows how many years. I have myself and my firm. Ya know what Mic, I'm doing great I got a cat, there is probably a man in life right now handsome to for all you know. I don't need this! I tried to contact fuckin' Enji to come here instead of me!" you reel off your feelings before he stops looking at you and sighs.

"Well, I won't say no to that drink, party girl! I'm sure there are plenty of hot guys for you to get your thrill off around Japan for something new." before looking down and walking away. You feel bad for a minute before remembering that he stopped talking to you or was it you stopped messaging him. Whatever you're here on business what does it matter what they all think?

Walking through the door you first see a group of student hovered around a boy with green hair, a few with scrapes and bumps. When you see recovery girl going behind a curtain and refraining anyone else from going there. 'Must be Toshi in his weak form! Maybe one day I'll tell him I know about his quirk but not for now'

The kids all turn to look as you enter and one looks just like Enji Todoroki, making you shake your head before walking to the curtain to see your old friend. 

"I think it's time for you all to go students, you can go to young Midoryia your wounds will heal. It looks as though the cavalry has arrived from across the seas." The kind older woman states before smiling at you, making you smile back. The kids just look at you trying to work out who you are, the green-haired boy clearly in some daze or fanboy moment.

"How's he doing Recovery girl?" you ask when the room is empty. 

"Which one dearie?" she questions you making you swallow your pride.

"Both of them!"

"Well that idiot went overboard nearly exposing his weakness to the damn villains and well Shota isn't in great shape. He had surgery and he will have new scars but is lucky to be alive." Recovery girl states.

You nod, walking forward looking behind the two curtains first being Toshi staring back at you slightly dazed.

 "Well, I must be dreaming if I'm seeing your beautiful face." Toshinori was your best friend, and you left, but even now through everything, he doesn't hate you.

You then turn to look behind the other curtain your breath catches in your throat as you see a person covered in bandages from head to toe. That's when you decide to cancel all your plans and move back for at least a month to make sure this doesn't happen again.

'It's my fault! I should have moved here I could have warned them!'  Your inner walls start to break, even though on the outside you look the same confident person. Then you hear it 

"(f/n) that you? I never .......I never ..." before the man wrapped in bandages goes back off to the land of sleep.

****Hope you enjoy it! I don't own the picture or the BNHA characters.****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 67 4
"Your existence in itself is a stain on our family." For as long as she could remember, Erumi grew up hearing those words. As an illegitimate daught...
626 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...
777K 29.4K 86
'Somehow, he managed to arrive every time the waves started to overwhelm me. I hadn't noticed it, but now I did. I realised what it meant to me . Wha...
42.6K 1.1K 72
Using his quirk on the top of a mountain, where his father also trained, he received new burns. He could handle it though... he wanted this. He wante...