Her Two Marines-Montana Momen...

By Heatherdeane83

Harmony is a small town girl with a heart of gold who is in love with her hero and hot Marine Brian. She wo... More

Prologue
Part one of the Emails
Part 2 of the Emails
Part 3 of the Emails. Cal Knows
Part 4 of the emails, Truth or Dare.
Part 5 of the Emails- Harmony's parents.
Part 6 of the Emails- Getting Closer
part 7 of the Emails-Taking care
Part 8 of the Emails- Busy, Busy, Busy.
Part Nine of the Emails- Enjoying the calm.
Part 10 of the Emails-Gone
Part 11 of the Email-Chapter -Back to base
Part 12 of the Emails-Decisions
Part 13 of the Emails- Future
Part 14 of the Emails-New Beginnings.
Part 15 of the Emails- Friends For Life
Just get me to him.
Making Arrangements
Cal!
Nightmare
Doctors
Unexpected Friend.
Helping Where she can.
Feelings.
Taking Care of Each other.
Who do they think they are?
Healing at Walter Reed
Games to be played.
Putting her Food Down.
Don't Let Her.
One step closer.
Legalities Be Dammed.
I am no hero, I am but a simple Marine.
Home at last.
Settling in.
3 is more fun.
Too thin.
Seeing it from the other side.
Surprises.
Armed Harm.
Hiding in plain site.
Sunday Funday.
Wedding plans.
Shopping.
Two can play that game.
Demands
Happy Birthday Harmony.
Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice.
Harmony knows.
Christmas.
Surprise Dinner.
Surprise dinner Part 2
Welcome home.
Adoption
There home.
Just need him
Memories
Wedding.
Epilogue

Harmony's Wish.

3.5K 141 1
By Heatherdeane83

"whats going on? Harm" Brian asked

"I have something for both of you" Harmony told them as she went over to her bag and lifted out two plain white boxes. "Before you open them I want the photographer to come up." Harmony grabbed her phone and sent off a quick text. He showed up and started taking pictures.

"On the count of three open them. Got it" Harmony told them as she handed them each a box. It was tied with red ribbon. "One, Two, Three" Harmony calmly said. Brian caught on first and dropped the box. He grabbed her and twirled her around kissing her. "Harm are you saying your ovulation again?" Cal asked her a look of confusion on his face. She grabbed his hand and put it on her flat belly. "No babe I wont ovulate for at least the next nine months. Your hand is over our baby Cal."

"Harm are you saying your pregnant"

"No she is saying were pregnant. Cal my man we did it." Brain told him the smile on his face huge. Cal looked back and fourth between the two then picked Harmony up and sat down on the couch with her in his lap. He cupped her face and lowered his lips to hers. His hand going back to her stomach.

"Harm, were having a baby. Are you sure?" Cal asked.

"Well I took two tests today and I did not get my period. So I'm thinking that's the cause. So are you ok with this? Both of you? It means no honey moon."

"Harm I'm over the moon. I am soo just wow. So are we going to tell everyone?" Brian asked as he changed into his tux. Harmony stood up and wrapped his arms around her making a motion for Cal to join him. He stood behind her and hugged her. She leaned into Brian's bare chest savoring his scent. Cal rested his head on her back. The photographer was still snapping off shots. The three of them took a few minutes to ground them selves and to enjoy the news. Brian broke away first and finished getting dressed. Cal just held her. "We gotta get down to them Babe. Cal are you going to make it ?" Brian asked him a bit worried. "Yeah I'm just wow. Just a bit stunned I hoped this would happen but was too afraid. That it would be too perfect. But now its true. Harm I want us to get to the doctors. Like tomorrow or Monday. Promise me? I don't want anything to happen to our little one." Cal told her worry in his voice. "I will. I promise now lets go down and party. I need to eat soon. Want help with your clothes" Harmony asked him starting to unbutton his shirt. "Babe if you help me I'm going to take off yours as well and we wont see our guests for a few hours. You look divine in that dress. Perfect my wife. Our wife" Cal declared. Harmony stepped back and headed for the fridge. She got out water for Brian and Milk for Cal and an apple juice for herself. She handed them to em and drank hers. She knew she had to stay hydrated. The men were dressed and Harmony had refreshed her make up so they went down to the reception area. There first dance music started playing and the three of them went into the middle of the dance floor. They took turns dancing with the three of them and then just as couples. Many kisses being shared. After there dance they made there way to there table where a waiter set down a large tray of mixed horderves for them. Brian demanded she eat but she shook her head. "Make it go away the smell of the fish is making me feel ick. Please? If I could get my hands on a ginger-ale and come crackers that would be amazing. Or maybe some of them with out the fish smell." Harmony asked them. Cal got up and disappeared but came back a few minutes later with the soda and saltines and a small bowl of mashed potatoes and ham for her. He know she loved that combo and fed her every bite. The toasts started and when it came time for them to speak. Cal took the mic. Wrapping his arm around her on and Brian did the same.

"I want to thank you all for coming. Its amazing the support we are receiving. To day is just a day to make our love official to the world. For us it became official a bit ago. Harm I love you more then ever. You are my sunshine. My lover, and today we added another title to that. Well two actually." Cal handed the mic to Brian.

"That's going to be hard to fallow. So yeah thank you all for coming. I hope you enjoy the food and the people. I am a lucky man. Harmony became my wife. Something I had been looking forward to for a long time. I love you Harm. Thank you for being my rock, my best friend. My one and only true." Brian handed the mic to Harmony.

"Thank you all for understanding our departure after the ceremony. Today my men added two new titles to there many a few being Marines, men, lovers,best friends, and mine. They knew about the one they were getting today. Husband but just before the ceremony I confirmed one that's even better then that. Dad. I took my men aside to tell them that we are expecting. So everyone in plane words. Were pregnant. This is what I have been waiting for for a long time and I could not wait to share the news." Harmony told them.

"So please raise you glasses to our wife and mother of our child, Harmony thank you for the greatest gift ever." Brian stated. Raising his glass in the air.

"I second that. Harm I know I did not know what to say and I still don't other then thank you, My queen." Cal said raising his glass and kissing her. Everyone raised there classes and Momma C got up and hugged them all.

"So my daughter and sons. You have made me a grandmother. I am elated. I love you. Thank you. What a great day" She told them wiping her hey.

The throuple made there way around the room talking to everyone. Receiving many congratulations and offers of babysitting. Cal and Brian made sure she ate and sat down as needed. The cake was amazing and everyone loved the design. Harmony had Jenna help paint memories Harmony had of of them and pictures printed on sugar. The bottom tier was the three of them. The next Brian and Harmony. Then the three of them. Then Harmony and Cal and then Brian and Cal. The top was a custom made one Harmony ordered. She had the the artist make figures that looked like them and put her in between the guys. Harmony fed them each bites from there favorite layers then they fed her bites of her raspberry cheesecake layer. The last thing of the night for them to do was to get the garters off her leg. They went at the same time and took there time to tease Harmony but she has something for them to find. She had taken off her panties. And they found out when they went up her skirt. After it was done they would not leave her side. After the the last guest had gone and the caterers were cleaning up Brian lifted Harmony off her feet and carried her into the house and up the stairs to there room. Cal took off her shoes and Brian sat her on the bed.

"Babe, are we ok for tonight? I don't want to hurt our little one?" Cal asked her sitting down and taking off his bow tie.

"i read its fine. So lets get out of the clothes and get in the tub, Please. My feet hurt and im hungry again. I did stock the snack cupboard for us. Same and the fridge."

"I say lets get naked and hit the tub or shower or bed. What ever gets me inside of you. The last week with out being able to make love has been miserable" Brian admitted. He pulled Harmony to her feet and pulled her hands to his chest. She started undoing the buttons.

"Babe how so I get you out of this dress. Im not sure where to start?" Cal asked her.

"Under my left arm is a zipper." She told him with a smile. She lifted her arm and Cal unzipped her and she stepped out of her dress. She was left in a pure white negligie with garters and stockings. Her breasts almost spilling over top of the garment. Brians clothes joined her dress on a chair and then Cals on top of it. Harmony started to take off her stocking but Cal stopped her.

"Harm where is your camera? I want to take pictures of you. Like I have this need to just get you loosing your lingerie in pictures to add to our book. Also I want to capture pictures of us with your bare belly and the pregnancy tests. Please?" Cal asked.

"Umm hmm I think its in the closet. I put it there last night before we headed home. I would love to have pictures of this. I cant believe I'm going to be a mom. Were going to be parents. In nine little months we will hold him or her in our arms. Im still a little stunned. And were Married in the eyes of everyone else. Im my eyes we became married the moment Brian got home. So to me I waited till my wedding day." Harmony stated. Cal came back with her camera. He handed it to her and she set it up to go off every thirty seconds.

"guys I want shots of you both kissing the baby and shots of all three of us and shots of each one of us. Also some of just me holding what is growing there. Who is growing there."

So for the next half hour they took a bunch of different shots then Harmony stripped for them in front of it. She took her time and carressed both of her men by the time she was done all of them were hot and bothered. Cal led her to the tub while Brian got them snacks and drinks. She added some almond milk bubble bath and turned on the tap. The only way this worked for all three of them was is one sat down first and Harmony to sit on there laps. Brian sat down and pulled her to him kissing her shoulder. Then Cal sat down and pulled her feet into his lap.

"So whats the plan for our honey moon?" Harmony asked enjoying the foot massage.

'Umm doctors first then we can see. Is there anyplace in the us you want to see? I know we can get the jet." Cal told them.

"guys if we do anything I just want to hide here for a week. Like get some food and just stay in. Please? We can stay in bed all day and just be. Make love when we want eat when we want. Play pool and just be us. Shut the gates and I don't know. Please? I want to just revel in the fact that I have our little one in there. Not stress."

"Harm anything you want but lets get to the make love part. I cant wait to slide into you." Brian told her as he slipped his hand between her legs and started to rub her nub of nerves. She pushed back against him opened her legs to allow for better exploration. He took advantage of it too. Opening her up wider adding a few fingers inside her. He took extra care to be gentle with her. He was so afraid he was going to break her or there little one.

"Bri lets take this to bed. I need something more. Bigger." Harmony told him. He removed his hand and Cal helped her up lifting her over the lip of the tub and wrapping her in a large bath towel and sets her on Brian's lap. Between the two of them they dry her off then get her wet all over again. Once in the middle of bed with her men surrounding her she begins to explore them. Going from kissing to nipping to sucking on them both. They allowed her to. Encouraged her to do her thing. She enjoyed noting what made each jump. How each liked her tongue. Brian was a big one for his balls to be sucked where Cal like more the head and for her to add a little teeth. Brian liked her to look at him and Cal liked to take control. He liked to push her head down more. Take what he needed from her. She like both. While she was paying attention to Brian's cock Cal went up behind her and pulled her hips towards him. He slipped his cock between her lips getting himself wet then found her hole and pushed in. He was holding back and Harmony knew that. "Babe, it's our wedding night. I know you want to be all easy because you think that's what I want and because of the baby but please be you. Show me how you like it. Show me the Cal that promised me I would not walk right the next day. I have been waiting for him. Please?" Harmony begged pushing her ass up against him. " You sure Baby Girl? That's what you want?"Cal asked half afraid he was going to hurt her. "Yeah. I don't want it. I demand it. I demand my husband to show up and show me what he want." Harmony told him wiggling her ass. That's all Cal needed. He pulled out and slammed into her. Forcing Brian to help hold her in place. He grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks. Adding finger to the mix he fucked her rough. Smacking her ass cheeks till they were red as he did so he could feel her getting wetter for him. He knew she liked it. Brian too. She was moaning around his dick. The faster Cal went the faster Harmony sucked. Brian could not handle much more it. "Babe. I'm going to explode. I'm close. Reach a hand down and play with you clit. I want to see you cum." Brian told her as he stroaked her cheek. She did as asked and with in a few flicks she was coming on Cal. Cal slammed her a few more times and came himself at the same time Brian filled her throat with his thick ropes of cum. Harmony collapsed on top of Brian after Cal pulled his now flacid cock out of her. He went and got them all wash clothes and he cleaned up the mess he made of his wife. Harmony crawled up Brian and straddled him. Snuggling into him. He pulled the blanket up over her while Cal braided her hair. "Baby Girl. I'm going to get us drinks. You want something? I was not too hard on you was I?" Cal asked still afraid he was too rough. "Im fine Cal. I promise. Just tired. If you grab me a juice ill drink it later. Kiss me? Im going to fall asleep soon. I know it. Thank you both for making my dreams come true. I love you so much. I cant believe I get to call you both mine. Well mine officially. You both have been mine for a long time." Harmony told them while yawning. Trying to keep her eyes open. Its been a long day for her. Finding out she was going to be a mom made her dreams come true. Cal left after giving her a kiss. By the time he made it back up the stairs she was sleeping. Still on Brian's chest. Her face calm. Her breathing even. " So help me move her? I need to pee. Why don't you hold her for a few? I know your dying to. Then we put her in the middle. Thanks bro for making all of this perfect. Thank you for completing us. Its hard to explain but I will tell you that I knew long before either of you did. I knew you were the missing piece her or I did know was missing the day I asked her to write you." Brian admitted to Cal. Cal picked Harmony up off his lap and set her into his own. He wanted to say something to him but what. So he thought about it and when Brian climbed back into bed and Harmony was settled Cal knew what to say. "Thank you" and held out his arm. Brian clasped at and they both slipped further under the ever present blue blanket. They ended up not holding onto Harmony that night but each other. A silent pull that held them all together as one unit. Where most units take two, this one needed three.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 50K 22
He cracks open a half-smile, grabs me by my hips and pulls me closer to him; almost instantly I melt in his strong arms as if I were perfect for his...
25.7K 1.2K 9
DISCRETION SERIES - BOOK 4 (spin-off) " Here you are, gentlemen. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you " God, her voice sounds like s...
0 2K 7
Sample only, Ebook available on Apple books, Book by Barnes and Nobles, and Kobo. Links in bio ❤️ ***** "You are going to come again, but not until I...
4.4K 208 73
"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so much," he continues and my heart melts...