Her Two Marines-Montana Momen...

By Heatherdeane83

Harmony is a small town girl with a heart of gold who is in love with her hero and hot Marine Brian. She wo... More

Prologue
Part one of the Emails
Part 2 of the Emails
Part 3 of the Emails. Cal Knows
Part 4 of the emails, Truth or Dare.
Part 5 of the Emails- Harmony's parents.
Part 6 of the Emails- Getting Closer
part 7 of the Emails-Taking care
Part 8 of the Emails- Busy, Busy, Busy.
Part Nine of the Emails- Enjoying the calm.
Part 10 of the Emails-Gone
Part 11 of the Email-Chapter -Back to base
Part 12 of the Emails-Decisions
Part 13 of the Emails- Future
Part 14 of the Emails-New Beginnings.
Part 15 of the Emails- Friends For Life
Just get me to him.
Making Arrangements
Cal!
Nightmare
Doctors
Unexpected Friend.
Helping Where she can.
Feelings.
Taking Care of Each other.
Who do they think they are?
Healing at Walter Reed
Games to be played.
Putting her Food Down.
Don't Let Her.
One step closer.
Legalities Be Dammed.
I am no hero, I am but a simple Marine.
Home at last.
Settling in.
3 is more fun.
Too thin.
Seeing it from the other side.
Surprises.
Armed Harm.
Hiding in plain site.
Sunday Funday.
Wedding plans.
Shopping.
Two can play that game.
Demands
Happy Birthday Harmony.
Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice.
Harmony knows.
Christmas.
Surprise Dinner.
Surprise dinner Part 2
Welcome home.
Adoption
There home.
Just need him
Wedding.
Harmony's Wish.
Epilogue

Memories

3K 132 3
By Heatherdeane83

"Whats making you smile Baby Girl?" Brian asked her. "Memories. Our first kiss. The creek. Your smelly shirts I will never get enough of" She told him as she put her head to his neck and buried her nose in it. She breathed deep and more memories came back. Like the night he came back the second time. How she went to pick him up in his truck. He had to knock on the window to wake her up and then then he drove them home her head in his lap. He carried her into the house and then undressed her. It was her first time sleeping naked with him. He slept in sleep pants before that night but she pulled him off him. He snuggled her close that night and never went back to clothes. Her either. "Babe we have so many memories. I cant wait to make a bunch as the three of us. Cal and I have a bunch too like the sample cup?"

 "Yeah that was good. We will make a bunch but bed time. Tomorrow we hit up walmart for house hold things. Expect a marathon of stuff." Brian said. He put her under there blanket from home then climbed in forcing her against Cal chest. She kissed him then rolled over and felt his arm go around her just under her breasts. He kissed her neck then drew on her bell. Brian got his kiss too and he pulled her arm over his hip having it rest on his lower back. "I love you Harm." Brian told her.

By eight pm the next evening they had everything for the kitchens and the linens. They ended up get take out and ate it in bed. "So tomorrow is man cave stuff and electronics? As well as shower curtains and other stuff for the bathrooms and then we need to get alcohol and drinks." Cal asked. "yeah jessie messaged me to let me know the living room as done so the furniture could be delivered. We can unload it all into the dining room because its done too. I cant believe in two weeks were going to be married and be living in the house. Can you two?" Harmony asked them. "I cant wait. I think the best is yet to come. So what are we going to do about the cake?" Cal asked. "its taken care of trust me on this? I wait for you to see my wedding dress. The pictures are going to be amazing. Ohh we need to stop by the caterer tomorrow. Just to taste the soups and the passed apps. He asked us to be there around noon" Harmony told them. So the next day they were there and decided against a few things and added a few others. They really wanted homey but black tie. By the third day Harmony could not wait to get home but they had to un load the u haul plus the truck. And had a bunch of stuff being delivered the next day. Harmony was going to be at the bakery and then Grant was coming in. Right along with the rest of the crew. Harmony could not wait to meet Okie. He was such a sweet heart and blushed a lot.

Ten am brought Harmony a surprise.

"Where is my bitch at?" A loud voice said. Harmony went running. It could only be one person. She catapulted herself into the waiting arms.

"Damn Harm. Are you sure there isnt room for me in that bed? Your hot. Damn, they got to you before I did." Grant said a bit loud making Harmony blush.

"Grant. Ohh my, if I was to you know. You would be it. But give me another hug woman. I love you. And look" Harmony told her lifting her shirt to show her the tattoos that could not wait. "Wow Harm I love them. There perfect. So when we going? I have some work I want done." "Later? I can take off for an hour but first some meet everyone. Jenna is amazing and her tats are great. What do you want to eat? I have some queshe?" "Any thing. Your going to fatten me up Baby Girl." Harmony introduced everyone and then sat down with a raspberry bar. She noticed she craved things with oatmeal. So she got up and got a few cookies. When they were done they headed down to tattoo parlor.

"Hey Dev this is Grant. We need to see if you have some time. Or Eden does. I would love for her to do mine."

"i don't your men are coming into morrow but Eden does. You can head back. Bull is in there getting some more color on his back."

"Ok thank Dev." Harmony told him giving him a hug. Dev was such a mystery to her. He was sweet but there was a dark side there.

"Eden. Im coming back. Bull put your clothes on" Harmony yelled as she opened a door. Bull was on his belly and Eden was leaning over him adding color to his wolf.

"Hey Harm. You must be Grant. I'm the hot guy Harmony was talking about" Bull told them with a grin.

"Whats up. Damn Harm you did not tell me Eden was a goddess. I'm in love" Grant said.

"Well that's because she does not like vagina" Eden quipped up.

"Are you telling me you do?" Grant asked

"I'm not saying anything. I'm just saying but yeah. So what do you need Harm? I know your not here to ooogle Bulls back" Eden asked taking a break and stretching.

"Well Grant here needs work and I want my blue birds if you can fit me in." Harmony asked her.

"I can. I'm almost done here. I have your design. It should not take more then a an hour. What are you looking for Grant?"

"umm can I show you? Its hard to explain?" Grant asked her.

"sure."

Grant took off her jacket and then her Marine corps tshirt leaving her in a sports bra. She was ripped. Her muscles were large but not manly. She had bright colored koi fish going down her arm and then a dragon looking over her shoulder. From the front you can see the head and a claw then a tail going across her stomach. She turned around and the dragons body covered her shoulders.

"So I need it finished. I also want to add a few things to cover my scars. And add the USMC tat all the guys are getting. Cal and Brian will be in for it too. Same as Okie. The guys will get there's when they get here before the wedding. So Eden can you do it?"

"I think I can. Do you want to add anything.?"

"What do you think.? nothing pink purple. I would love to highlight some of the scales. Maybe put the Marine tat in the tail. Like having the tail wrap around it?"

"Do you mind If I mark on you?"

"sure"

"I would add a few blue flames here." Eden told her drawing some simple flames. Also if I covered up the tail and re did it I could make it wrap around if you want something like this." Eden told her drawing in the design. "Also to get rid of the I'm a man dragon if I added some shading and added some different shades. Yes a few purples but darker ones almost violet versus pastels. I would also like to recolor the eyes. There faded from your bra strap." Eden told her.

"just let me know when"

"umm I am going to be here for a bit more with bull. If you want to stay I can at least start today. That is if Bull doesn't mind you being here and Harm."

"i don't care. Her tats are amazing. I love your arm. Where did you get it done?"

"japan, Spent a year there. I also have a few on my calf but there not the same style. I get one each time I deploy to a new place so Six of them."

"Really I want to see". Eden told her.

"Umm not today I cant. I would have to strip and as much as I want you to see me Naked. I'm not into Men." Grant laughed.

"Naked huh where are they Grant. Can I see?" Harmony teased.

"Baby Girl I will show you later. I'm sure the guys don't count it as cheating cause we have the same equipment!, On that note Eden would you like to go out sometime? I am not asking for anything more but Harm told me you were single and I would love to get to know you, plus it will bust Bulls balls." Grant asked her.

"Ummm Sure. Coffee?" Eden told her.

"Nice. Harm do you need anything for when you do your tat? I'm going to head back to the bakery to grab some snacks. I have not had a real meal in a long time"

"Yeah more raspberry bars and Bull likes the sugar cookies and Eden and Dev like the cheesecake bars. So just bring back a box and a couple of apple juices for me please. Have Momma C put it on my tab" Harmony said.

When Grant left Eden spoke up. "Harm I know were friends but I'm not sure I want to get involved with anyone. I like Grant. A lot. She is nice and I like how she complimented me but I have never been with a woman. I told Bull the same thing. I will go on dates but I'm cant do anything for real. My past is well dark" Eden said with tears in her eyes. She turned away and wiped her eyes.

"Its all good Eden. Grant is great. She is a flurt and a gem. Just go for coffee. I don't think she is wanting a life time commitment either. Just see how you feel." Harmony suggested.

"I know. I have never been with anyone, well not sense, anyways. I don't want to hurt her. Just not sure im ready for anything." Eden said softly.

"Would you want to just hang out at my house with us? I mean we will just be packing. But if we can get some help especially another female that would be fun. We can get some food and just hang out. No pressure there." Harmony suggested.

"Yeah. That sounds like fun. Can I make a pot of meatballs?"

"good idea. How about the day after tomorrow? If you come over around three? Ill make sure I put on some bbq and we can have sandwiches. We can make the guys load the trucks and unload them too."

Eden nodded and went back to tattooing Bulls back. Adding in some reds and purples. By the time she was done Grant was back and Bull was wiped down. His shirt still off.

"I see we have that in common" Grant nodded to his pierced nipples.

"Really?" Eden asked.

"Yeah. I got them done a few years ago. Was hell to hide in iraq but I did it." Grant told them. Once Eden was done with clean up and set up Harmony hopped up on the table and put her foot up. Eden prepped her and then put the simple design on. Two little blue birds with yellow beaks.

"Ready?" Eden asked.

"Ready. I cant wait. So do you have your dress Blues pressed? And are you going with me to the last fitting of my dress? Eden tell me your going with us for the ladies day? Messages and manis and pedis then dinner. I'm also getting waxed too."

"Sure. I cant wait but hell no to the wax. I know how to shave." Eden told them blushing.

"I don't but when Bull and the guys take theres I can have them take mine. I would love to go Harm. I bet the guys are going to be copping a feel or two." Grant teased.

"I fuggen hope so. Wait till they see it. There going to love it. So tomorrow is packing too. Wait when are Mal and Fabio coming in? And Patrick is coming in with Rosie on the eleventh right Bull?"

"Yeah that's the plan and they are coming in a few days. I cant wait to have them all here with Brian. He is great Harm. You did well. I like him. Its good to add another Brother to the group." Bull told her giving her shoulder a squeeze.

"i love him. He is a keeper that's for sure. Hey Grant do you have that apple juice? And chocolate. I know mom sent you with some." Harmony asked her feeling light headed. Grant handed over the items and Harmony downed them. When Eden was done Harmony called Brian and asked him to come get her and Grant and Bull. When they got back to the house Harmony told them she was going to lay down. She was tired. The guys fallowed her in to their room.

"Babe. Are you ok? Cal and I are worried"

"Yeah I'm fine just a little tired. Tattoos suck but ill be fine. If you want to do anything for me I would love a smoothie on ice. Or a milkshake."

"Are you sure your ok?"

"Yeah. Just tired. If I fall asleep would you wake me in a couple of hours?"

"Sure hon. Do you want one of us to lay with you?" Brian asked. Harmony picked up the covers and welcomed him in beside her.

"Here babe. Drink this. I was going to suggest one of us stay in here. Next time its my turn" Cal grinned. Harmony took a few big sips of her drink and handed it back to him. He kissed her and then left shutting the door behind him. Harmony cured up beside Brian and went to sleep. Cal came in a few hours later to find them sleeping peacefully and did not have the heart to wake them just yet but did at ten to eat something for dinner. Harmony ate half of what Cal put on her plate then went to the bathroom and went back to bed. Both of them joined her.

Over the next week people started arriving for the wedding and the house was done. The little house was packed for the most part and the new house was getting more and more set up by the day. Harmony found herself more tired then usual but chalked it up to the craziness going on. Her final dress fitting went well. Grant even cried. The photo shoot went even better. The guys looked amazing. Harmony had a surprise in store for them. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 15.3K 52
When Phoebe's mom eloped on her single parents cruise her entire world was turned upside down. She had to move, gained a step- brother, and had to pu...
646K 22.1K 30
Harmony is a Wolf, not the Werewolf that are tamed but a full blooded Lycan. She should be a feral Alpha-Female that is worthy of any Alpha-Male. But...
4.6K 208 73
"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so much," he continues and my heart melts...
6.7M 131K 59
BOOK COMPLETE - EDITION ONGOING. This work is intended for an 18+ audience. I stop searching for it and stand in front of him, perplexed. Is he sayin...