Her Two Marines-Montana Momen...

By Heatherdeane83

Harmony is a small town girl with a heart of gold who is in love with her hero and hot Marine Brian. She wo... More

Prologue
Part one of the Emails
Part 2 of the Emails
Part 3 of the Emails. Cal Knows
Part 4 of the emails, Truth or Dare.
Part 5 of the Emails- Harmony's parents.
Part 6 of the Emails- Getting Closer
part 7 of the Emails-Taking care
Part 8 of the Emails- Busy, Busy, Busy.
Part Nine of the Emails- Enjoying the calm.
Part 10 of the Emails-Gone
Part 11 of the Email-Chapter -Back to base
Part 12 of the Emails-Decisions
Part 13 of the Emails- Future
Part 14 of the Emails-New Beginnings.
Part 15 of the Emails- Friends For Life
Just get me to him.
Making Arrangements
Cal!
Nightmare
Doctors
Unexpected Friend.
Helping Where she can.
Feelings.
Taking Care of Each other.
Who do they think they are?
Healing at Walter Reed
Games to be played.
Putting her Food Down.
Don't Let Her.
One step closer.
Legalities Be Dammed.
I am no hero, I am but a simple Marine.
Home at last.
Settling in.
3 is more fun.
Too thin.
Seeing it from the other side.
Surprises.
Armed Harm.
Hiding in plain site.
Sunday Funday.
Wedding plans.
Shopping.
Two can play that game.
Demands
Happy Birthday Harmony.
Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice.
Harmony knows.
Christmas.
Surprise Dinner.
Surprise dinner Part 2
Welcome home.
Adoption
Just need him
Memories
Wedding.
Harmony's Wish.
Epilogue

There home.

3.2K 131 2
By Heatherdeane83

"Jessie" Harmony yells. Jessie is at the top of the stairs a pain brush in hand. "Whats up Harm?" Jessie asks her. "Jessie this is ten times more amazing then the pictures."
Brian tells her. "Holy shit Brain" Jessie yells running down the stair and gives Brian a big hug. "Wait your early" Jessie exclaims. "Yeah I got in yesterday." He tells her. "Good lets give you the tour. We have about two weeks of painting left and then a few days for cleaning and putting in the furniture. The pool and hot tub are working. Your master tub, ohh my god that and the shower turned out the best." Jessie told him as they took there tour of the house. When they reached the master Jessie left them to finish painting one of the extra rooms. The master was done. All that was left was a good cleaning and there bed and such. Harmony was going to start bringing up clothes in the next few days. "So what do you think" Harmony asked Brian she showed him the master bath. "I cant wait to use it. This is beyond.

The tub ohh my. The fun we are going to have. At least one of our kids are going to be conceived in it," Brian said with a grin. "At least one. Maybe a few and one in the shower." Cal murmured. "I think we should wait a few months between kids so I can heal so hope you both don't mind condoms" Harmony told them sweetly. She knew they hated them. "Yeah we will do what we need to do to keep you healthy. I cant wait for the nursery to be done. The pale yellow with the bear border. Our kids Harm are going to be in here. Do you believe it? Our children. Someone that you and me and Cal made. You nursing in a rocker in the middle of the night. Us by your side. You do the nursing and we do the diapers. Does that sound fair?" Brian told them his eyes bright and a large smile on his face as he stood in the door the lead from there room into the pale yellow nursery. "I agree. You two do the diapers I do the feedings. I cant wait either. Who know maybe as this minute our first child is being made."Harmony said wistfully. Brain turned around put his hand on her belly saying a silent prayer. Cal came form behind and did the same. "It would be the most amazing thing if that were true. If not Harm we keep trying." Cal said too afraid to get his hopes up but saying some prayers of his own. "Guys what would you think about us doing a photo shoot? Like do one before the wedding then with each child. Taking pictures at like each month. Also I don't want to know what were having till there born." Harmony told them. "I would love to do a shoot. What kind are we talking?" Cal asked. "Hmm im thinking like a budior shoot. Like the three of us. Some kissing. Some second base. Nothing nasty just something to remember this time in our lives. Something for use to look at were old. Something that is use a throuple, I could take bunch of it using a remote." She replied. "Hmm that would be different. I would love to make a video it as well. Not us making love but of the shoot."Brian told her. "Good its done. Now lets seal it with a kiss and go eat lunch and then head to town." Harmony demanded. They guys gave into her. As if they would ever deny her anything. After they ate lunch in the apartment they went back into town and stopped at the Tattoo shop.

"Hey Dev. Do you have time this week for my piece?" Harmony asked him the guys looking around.

"Umm I do today if you want to get it done."

"Really today?"

"Yeah. Why not. Your guys are here. I can just dip there hands and get it done."

"I guess so. I need to go grab juice and some snacks. Its going to take a bit. Do you want anything? Is Eden around?"

"Yeah. She is free why whats up?"

"Think she would hold my hand? I have never done this"

"I know she would. So yeah go grab what you need and ill get the guys ready" Harmony walked down to the bakery and got a box of pasties and a few apple juices. When she got back the guys had ink on there hands and Harmony had them close there eyes as Dev put there hands where they had discussed. When they were done Harmony went back to the room before they seen what was going on.

"So if you guys wanna come back in like three hours that would be great. You don't want to hang around. I know this is going to suck. Make sure she takes tylenol and no hot tub for at least a week if not two and becareful in grabbing it." Dev told them as we walked back to the room leaving them to see themselves out. They walked down to the bakery to talk to Momma C.

"Hey Mom. Harm is getting her tattoo. Can you help us make her something? We have about three hours and were going to go nuts. We know she is going to be in pain but we cant do shit about it. Help" Brian said to her.

"Yeah were just getting ready to make tripple brownies. She loves them. Then truffles. So yeah grab aprons and wash your hands."She told them. So for the next three hours and fourty six minutes they baked and rolled truffles then made Harmony some rasperry crumble bars. When they got the call they headed down there.

"close your eyes" Dev told them when they walked in. Harmony walked in and had her shirt tucked into the bottom of her bra and her pants tucked into her underwear.

"Ok guys look" Harmony said. "ohh wow.Harm. I'm I'm I'm" Cal told her. "Our hand prints there Harm?" Brian said. "Yeah you both love to put your hands on my hips and I figured when I have our children that both of your hands will be holding them too. So yeah. What do you think"? She asked them. Not only had she gotten there hands but there names as well. "I think that I need a session with Dev. She has ours. I want hers. When can I have you do it?" Brian asked. "Same. I want hers as well." Cal added.

"umm I can do the second. Thats the next available spot. Now lets her it wrapped up and on her way. Just to let you know she was a champ. She did well." Dev said as he grabbed the stuff to cover it. After he was done Harmony put her coat on and left with the guys. Cal lifted her in to the truck being careful no to hurt her. When they got home he lifted her down and held her hand as Brian unlocked the doors. "So how do you feel?" Brian asked. "Sore but not just from the ink. Its been a long few days. Do you two wanna eat some left overs then head into out room and relax? Cause im going to steal one of your shirts and then climb into bed. Under the covers. Watch some walking dead. Brian has to catch up with us Cal" Harmony said as she started pulling things out of the fridge intent on making a them plates to pop in the microwave. She popped a deviled egg in her mouth and moaned. Those things were beginning to grow on her. "Deal but only if you let us feed you dinner. You look tired Harm. I know you have slept when I was gone but I think tomorrow we just stay in bed or on the couch and veg out. Is it just Bull tomorrow?" Brian asked. "yeah, I like your idea. I know he is always down for it. Fabio is coming in early by the way Harm. How does new years eve day sound?" Cal told them. "Umm sounds like I get to play with his hair some more. It sucks Bulls hair is such a turn on for him. I would love to braid it. And besides Fabio is the best. I love them all. I cant wait for Rosie to come." Harmony sighed. "Me too babe. So go get into your stolen jammies and we will bring in dinner. Do you want a smoothie?" Cal asked her while reaching in the fridge for a bottle of it knowing she drank them with dinner. He handed it to her and them slapped her ass as she went to walk away. "Keep it up hot stuff and ill be the one doing the spanking" Harmony quipped. "This I want to see. Our woman with a paddle. Hmm I could get into it" Brian told them. "So you going to be the one getting the paddle Bro. Cause I give it I don't take it" Cal informed him. When dinner was done and the mess cleaned up the guys curled up around there woman being careful not to touch her ink and went to sleep. Harmony woke up to Brian looking at her. "You know your the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on" he told her when bending his head to kiss her. "Bri I love you. Is it wrong if I if I wished it was just us for a after noon? You have been gone so long. I just need you." Harmony whispered afraid that she was going to push Cal away. It was not that. She felt this intense need to be close to Brian right now. Like she was afraid still somehow. That she needed to just be with him. "Babe this is going to happen were going to go on dates with out each other. Were going make love with out each other. Were going to bond with out each other but we have to be honest and make sure its all fair. I feel the same right now.

Before the wedding I was to go away over night. Just you and I. I hope that does not cause issues. Ohh the bachelor party and your woman's day. Whats the plan?" Brian asked her. "Umm well not clue about the guys party but no strippers. Other then that I don't care. Us females and Reese are going to do a spay day then dinner. As for the over night I think it would be amazing. But tonight can we go for dinner please? Head to billings. Go to that one steak house then I need to go to the mall to check on wedding bands for you both. I at least have an idea now. I also need to pick up the chocolate for the wedding favors. Momma C needs it. Have you decided about your dress uniform? As if you wearing it for the whole thing?". "Its up to you. I know I am wearing dress blues for the ceremony. I think for the reception that I am going to change into a tux. If thats ok with you. So we have pictures of each." Brian asked her. "My man in a tux? Hell yes. I never did get to have a prom. This would be even better." Harmony said to him. He did not answer he just kissed her in stead. Then pulled her out of bed and headed for the shower. When they were dressed and making breakfast together Cal came in with Bull. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 2.9K 17
With the world as it is ... it is hard finding someone to love. So what do we do ... we turn to the internet? Meet Cheyenne ... she is 19 years old a...
1.4M 46.3K 30
Typical teenage romance story: A breathtakingly beautiful young woman who is constantly labeled as a social outcast, gets her life turned upside down...
29.6K 1.9K 40
This is Book Two of my series Montana Moments. Book one is called Her two marines. Sam is a marine first and foremost but she does not know who or w...
616K 20.2K 35
A high school crush that lingers. A young veteran returned from war. What happens when Alison's infatuation with her best friend's older brother come...