Her Two Marines-Montana Momen...

By Heatherdeane83

Harmony is a small town girl with a heart of gold who is in love with her hero and hot Marine Brian. She wo... More

Prologue
Part one of the Emails
Part 2 of the Emails
Part 3 of the Emails. Cal Knows
Part 4 of the emails, Truth or Dare.
Part 5 of the Emails- Harmony's parents.
Part 6 of the Emails- Getting Closer
part 7 of the Emails-Taking care
Part 8 of the Emails- Busy, Busy, Busy.
Part Nine of the Emails- Enjoying the calm.
Part 10 of the Emails-Gone
Part 11 of the Email-Chapter -Back to base
Part 12 of the Emails-Decisions
Part 13 of the Emails- Future
Part 14 of the Emails-New Beginnings.
Part 15 of the Emails- Friends For Life
Just get me to him.
Making Arrangements
Cal!
Nightmare
Doctors
Unexpected Friend.
Helping Where she can.
Feelings.
Taking Care of Each other.
Who do they think they are?
Healing at Walter Reed
Games to be played.
Putting her Food Down.
Don't Let Her.
One step closer.
Legalities Be Dammed.
I am no hero, I am but a simple Marine.
Home at last.
Settling in.
3 is more fun.
Too thin.
Seeing it from the other side.
Surprises.
Armed Harm.
Hiding in plain site.
Sunday Funday.
Wedding plans.
Shopping.
Two can play that game.
Demands
Happy Birthday Harmony.
Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice.
Harmony knows.
Christmas.
Surprise dinner Part 2
Welcome home.
Adoption
There home.
Just need him
Memories
Wedding.
Harmony's Wish.
Epilogue

Surprise Dinner.

3.5K 151 0
By Heatherdeane83

"So whats on the menu for today Harm?" Brian said while opening the fridge. He started pulling out the stuff to make stuffing while Harmony washed her hands and grabbed a cutting board and chefs knife. "can you grab the sausage too please. Its in the bowl with the blue top. Were making turkey and ham with elk bites, mashed potatoes and gravy, deviled eggs, brown sugar carrots, stuffing, stuffed mushroom caps, and dessert. Oh and your favorite, my mac and cheese. I was even able to get enough of the cheese for the wedding." Brian came up behind her kissed her cheek.

"How many people you cooking for and what time is dinner?"

"um us three now, mom, Sarah, Jenna, Eden and her brother, Reese and his man. I think that's it. And two but looking like two thirty" She told him while cutting up the veggies for the stuffing. "Babe. Can you grab my lap top. I want to show Brian the pictures I have been taking. And I want to see if the team is on. I want to thank them. I can do it while I'm cooking. Bri can you prep the turkey and spray the lid. Also pop the breakfast in. It should be done in an hour."

"Where is your lap top?" Cal asked her.

"um by our bed. I was doing some stuff on it. Please don't open it just in case. Its my wedding present to you two" Cal kissed her then left the room. Brian took the knife from her and turned her around. "Harm look me in the eye and tell me you don't want to wait" Brian said. "Babe. I don't want to wait one moment longer. If I had my way we would be in bedroom right now and I would have two stiff men inside me. I know that you two are it. Saving myself for marriage when Montana does not recognize the love we share is kinda bull shit. Saving myself till I found the men that make me whole is what I have chosen to do. Were all committed. Hell the wedding date is set. I don't think I need anything more and honestly I don't want to spend my honeymoon being afraid of what is coming."

"i get that. Can we agree to let things progress naturally. If it happens it happens?"

"we can, now let me get cooking. I want to eat a nice dinner then like spend the rest of it cuddled with you two. Bri. Like now that your home yeah sex would be nice but I want to feel you both. Like sleep next to you both. Wake up and feel whole. Feel, just feel." Harmony told them. Cal had come over to them his arm on Brian's shoulder his other warm wrapped around her. Her arms went around them both. She took a deep breath fighting the tears. She knew they would come but pushed them back till later. For now he was home and hers. Theirs. She still could not believe it. Brian was safe and home and in her arms. They were. Just were. She held them for a few minutes then let them go. She had stuff to do. If it was just them she would say to hell with it and they could make it tomorrow but no can do.

"Brian you OK with being my prep cook? Cal can you be my gofer sense I know you cant cook. But oh can you do other things. Well too" She told him winking.

"aren't I always. Lets get this done. I hear our bed calling. I'm tired. I could use a shower too." Brian told her.

"What do you need Harm."

"coffee, flavored. Vitamins. I'm hungry so could you grab me nuts Please?" Harmony asked him as she opened her lap top and shut what she was working on. Then pulled up the team Skype and hit call. Harmony put on here wireless head set and went back to cooking. They answered one by one. When they were all there. Harmony began talking.

"I want you all to know how much it means to me that you all nominated Brian to come home. I have to say its the best day of my life so far. So have both my men safe and sound in my arms is the thing I have wanted and craved for the last five or so months. I love you all. Merry Christmas. I owe you all. Please know that I can never repay you."

"awe bitch don't make me cry. I see you put captain to work huh. Good for you. Where is his apron" Grant said while laughing.

"Bitch I'm putting him to work later too. All night long" Harmony told her with a grin as she grabbed Brian's ass.

"Don't scar me Harm. That's sick. Hearing about my brother banging my sister" Grant said.

"Brother is one. I'm talking Brothers as in plural" Harmony declared.

"Thanks harm for the visual, Merry Christmas. And I would think of no one here who would rather be home then see Brian home. We knew that in voting him it was not just for him it was for our other brother and for the one who is willing to take on them both. You have taken care of all of Harm. Every one of our birthdays. Halloween. Hell even Christmas. Stuff for a new years party. Snacks, clothes. Socks. You name it we had it because of you. So it was an easy vote. We all voted him. Harm its the least we could do. So on that note. I want to see you all together. So I can screen shot it to send to my mom. She knows why I voted and asked for a picture of you all" Okie said.

"Just a second Okie. I'm cutting onions. Tell you mom I said hello and Ty for understanding. Thank you all. You all have no clue the gift you gave me." Brian told him as he put the onions in the frying pans with the sausage. Adding the celery next, the garlic and some butter. He washed his hands. Then went to stand to the left of Harmony. Cal taking the right.

"So guys this is us. This is what you did for us. You made us whole twenty days early. That's twenty more days that we get to have before taking the next big step." Harmony told them. Brian looked at Cal and patted his pocket. Cal nodded patting his.

"Harm Cal and I had a plan but I cant imagine doing this with out the team. They made it possible." Brian said then dropped down on one knee.

"Harmony Ann Matthews-Markson I have known you all our lives. I took the first seventeen of those to get to know you. Then one more to realize you were mine. I know that you were far more a girlfriend the moment I got the word help. I know that if I lost you I would never be the same. That I would forever be missing a piece. We spent the next three of those years proving to each other what we already knew. We were meant to be. Then life threw us a curve ball. You fell in love with my best friend and I knew for sure that we were destined to be a throuple. That if he did not join us we would be missing a piece I never knew I had to have. You took care of him as he took care of you for me. I am madly in love with you. You make me feel like I belong. Like I am a man. Like I am supposed to be. So Harm will you do me honor and Marry me?" Brian said Holding a ring in his hand. It was beautiful. Sapphires and Diamonds.

"Yes a million times over" Harmony said as he stood and kissed her. Cal put his hand on Harmony's shoulder. A ton of clapping could be heard threw the headphones. Lots of congrats. Harmony blushed. Cal pressed himself to her back. Brian to her front and they held her for a moment. Savoring it. Then Cal turned her around. And started talking.

"Harm its traditional for me to be on my knee but you and I both know I'm not traditional. We aren't traditional. Harmony I love you more then life. You have showed me true love. Unconditional love. I never thought I would be in this kind of relationship bit here I am and there is no place I would rather be. I had my doubts right up until this morning. Up until Brain came home to us and kissed you. Instead of jealousy I felt love. Love knowing that he was making you smile. That when I cant he can and we can together. I know we have not had twenty years but we have had five amazing, trying, wonderful months. That's not nearly enough for me. I want forever with you and my best friend. So will you Harmony Rae Matthews-Markson marry me?" Cal asked her holding out a ring box. Nestled in was a ring with three intertwining knots with there birthstones.

"Only if you promise to never leave me. Either of you. This is for life." with that he slipped his ring on her finger.

"so Harm you bagged them both. What now" Grant asked.

"i show you all my new bling and then stuff my turkey then go take a shower" Harmony told her blushing.

"Yeah yeah. Call us later. Congrats. See yo soon Harm. We have plans don't forget"

"I wont bitch you just wanna see me squirm while under the needle"

"oh we will have her doing that in about ten minutes." Brian said. Now that he had his ring on her finger why wait.

"I bet you pervs she wont be walking straight for a week" grant told them laughing.

"if we do our jobs right she wont be." Cal quipped in then shut the the laptop. They got the turkey stuffed then in the oven. The ham prepped and breakfast out and they all had a few bites. Harmony took there hands in hers and led them to there room. When the door was shut she began undressing Cal. His shirt came off first she turned him around and began kissing his scars. She knew he was weird about them and she wanted to make it no big deal. Brian pushed down her shorts as her hands found Cal's belt. She loved that thing. He had slapped her ass with it a time or two. It made her wet.

"What you thinking about fiancee" Brian asked as his hand found her panties.

"I'm thinking Cal need to help me with his pants before I injure his python with his zipper" Harmony told him a little breathless. Cal laughed and turned around his zipper coming down. He was commando. She bet Brian had on boxer Briefs.

Cal was pushing up her shirt taking it off her. He threw it in the hamper and added his from the floor.

"Wanna take this to the tub?but before we do I have something for us. A little gift . Harmony told them as the walked in to the closet and grabbed two baskets wrapped in bright paper. She handed them each on and they tore opened them. They each found a basket of toys and lubes. Different shapes and sizes. Flavored stuff. Anti gag items. A paddle in Cal's and a body paint kid in Brian's. He was a little more gentle then Cal. Harmony craved them both. It was like having two flavors of ice cream in one cone.

"Damn babe. I like this kind of gift. So the tub sounds nice. I'm bringing a few things though. It would be rude not you." Brian told her pinching her nipple.

"What do you want to use Harm? I'm guessing the lube and the paddle. Maybe some flavored stuff so you can see if you can turn my python into a spitting cobra." Cal told her.

"Bring what you want" Harmony told them as she headed for the tub. She left her panties on just in case. Brian came in first. He started taking off his clothes but Harmony stopped him.

"Babe I have not undressed you in almost seven months. I need this."She told him as she kissed him. Her hands rubbing his jeans. This was to typical Brian. She bet he had a bandanna some where. Her bet was back pocket folded up. She undid his belt then took off his shirt. Her lips finding on nipple then the other. His hands were on her hips. Rubbing circles. She unzipped his fly sticking her fingers behind so she did not get him. His head was pressing against her hands. She pushed his jeans down. Letting him take them off. She was right about the underwear. She love the sight of him. Brian was different then Cal. His hips were wider as were his shoulders. Brian reminded her of a cowboy. Cal a hardened soldier. Even the way they stood clothed. Brian always had his thumbs in his belt loops. Cal had his behind him. As if he was at attention.

"Enough of this shit Harm. Start the bath and take off those underwear if you like them" Brian warned. He took off his socks and put down the few things Cal handed him. Cal had lit a few candles. Then turned off the light. He was naked and stood up in the tub. Not quite sure where to sit. Harmony had taken off her thongs and was now standing with Cal and Brian joined them. She was not sure what to do. Brian took a seat and pulled her between his legs. Cal took the one seat next to them. Brian began to message Harmony's neck and back. He knew she needed it. She was tense and a bit nervous.

"don't be scared Harm. Just feel." Brian told her as found her spot and biting it. Cal sat back and Just watched. He was interested in seeing how Harmony responded to Brian's touch. He was getting hard just seeing it. Brains hand her one her breasts and her head was resting on his shoulder. Her lips were parted a little her hands were resting on his knees. "Cal I could use some help her. Think your up for it"

"I'm not quite sure what to do honestly" Cal admitted.

"Bro I know you know our body. Do what you know she likes. This is new to all of us. We will be OK. Its not odd for me. Just a little like I don't want to step on toes." Brian told him.

"That's exactly why I'm sitting here."

"Babe please. I need you too. Thank you for giving me time with Bri. But I know your dying to let your fingers do a little walking so let them" Harmony pleaded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7M 131K 59
BOOK COMPLETE - EDITION ONGOING. This work is intended for an 18+ audience. I stop searching for it and stand in front of him, perplexed. Is he sayin...
99.1K 2K 7
Sample only, Ebook available on Apple books, Book by Barnes and Nobles, and Kobo. Links in bio ❤️ ***** "You are going to come again, but not until I...
25.7K 1.2K 9
DISCRETION SERIES - BOOK 4 (spin-off) " Here you are, gentlemen. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you " God, her voice sounds like s...
444K 24.4K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...