Her Two Marines-Montana Momen...

By Heatherdeane83

Harmony is a small town girl with a heart of gold who is in love with her hero and hot Marine Brian. She wo... More

Prologue
Part one of the Emails
Part 2 of the Emails
Part 3 of the Emails. Cal Knows
Part 4 of the emails, Truth or Dare.
Part 5 of the Emails- Harmony's parents.
Part 6 of the Emails- Getting Closer
part 7 of the Emails-Taking care
Part 8 of the Emails- Busy, Busy, Busy.
Part Nine of the Emails- Enjoying the calm.
Part 10 of the Emails-Gone
Part 11 of the Email-Chapter -Back to base
Part 12 of the Emails-Decisions
Part 13 of the Emails- Future
Part 14 of the Emails-New Beginnings.
Part 15 of the Emails- Friends For Life
Just get me to him.
Making Arrangements
Cal!
Nightmare
Doctors
Unexpected Friend.
Helping Where she can.
Feelings.
Taking Care of Each other.
Who do they think they are?
Healing at Walter Reed
Games to be played.
Putting her Food Down.
Don't Let Her.
One step closer.
Legalities Be Dammed.
I am no hero, I am but a simple Marine.
Home at last.
Settling in.
3 is more fun.
Too thin.
Seeing it from the other side.
Surprises.
Armed Harm.
Hiding in plain site.
Sunday Funday.
Wedding plans.
Shopping.
Two can play that game.
Demands
Happy Birthday Harmony.
Harmony knows.
Christmas.
Surprise Dinner.
Surprise dinner Part 2
Welcome home.
Adoption
There home.
Just need him
Memories
Wedding.
Harmony's Wish.
Epilogue

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice.

3.7K 142 5
By Heatherdeane83

That's what little girls are made of.

They loaded up the food and weapons, locked the RV up and then the shed. They were back at the house by five. Harmony's truck parked In the driveway. Before Svet could make it in the door Rosie was there. All smiles.

"Daddy, Daddy look at my nails. Money let me get them painted. See the flowers" She told him holding out her little hands. Tiny pink flowers were on her nails. Svet picked her up and hugged her.

"Wow. I love them. Were you a good girl today"

"Yes Daddy. I promised I would be. We had tea today too. Like a real tea party."

"wow. Lets go in and see Money. I smell dinner. Are you hungry"

"A little. I helped Money with the chicken. She let put on gloves like a doctor."

"Wow baby girl. Sounds like you had a great day." Svet said as he walked into the kitchen. Harmony was at the stove taking chicken out of the large pan of oil.

"Thank you Harmony for making her so happy. She had a rough time there for a bit after her mom died. I did not know she existed until she was two and child services contacted me. Her mom had over dosed while in a the middle of a Walmart parking lot. I only slept with her mom one time. That's all It took. But I have her now. Life it better with Rosie in it."Svet told her.

"Any time. I love her. She is so polite and had a kick out the the tea party I found online. It was fun. She has a lot of energy. We found her dress. I have pictures of it. I'll pick it up when I pick up mine. I'm sorry to hear about how her life started but she seems adjusted. She is a happy little girl. Your doing well Svet. Don't ever doubt that." She told him giving him a hug.

"What the hell Bro I turn my back for one minute and your making moves on my woman." Cal exclaimed.

"he-he yeah I'm thinking she has had enough of the domineering ways the Marine corp pound in there soldiers. I'm thinking she wants to try out a seaman" Svet told him laughing.

"Not at all. Never going to get enough of my two Marines." Harmony said as she walked over to Cal and demanded a kiss. He gave her one and then another.

"So dinner in ten. We gotta Call Brian. Fried chicken. Some bone in. Some Boneless. Rosie and I made home made nugget's. I also made Mac and potato salads and ice cream Sundays for dessert."

"Babe. I cant wait. I love you and missed you." Cal said. Kissing her neck.

"i missed you too. Now set the table please? I want iced milk please?" Harmony told him pointing the way to the table.

Bull and Cal set the table putting Rosie's booster seat next to Harmony's chair as she insisted upon. With the food on the counters and everyone had there plates Rosie started talking.

"Uncle Cal. Are you a prince"

"Why do you ask that Rosie"

"Money looks like a princess in her dress" She told them rubbing her eyes.

"She does does she." Cal inquired.

"yes really pretty. I get to wear a big girl dress too."

"Wow. Rosie. Sounds like you had a long day, You look tired" Svet tells her. Picking her up and putting her in his arms. Her head resting on his shoulder.

"I am. I want a bath Daddy. Can I watch a movie. Elsa please." Rosie whispered.

"Sure babe. Lets go get you ready for bed." Svet told her as he headed for there room.

"Wait Svet. Instead of putting her down in your room why don't you put her my bed. There is a TV in there. That way you can still hang out with us and keep an eye on her." Fabio said.

"Thanks Fabio. I'll do that. Its early for us but I know she did not get a nap today. She will be passed out before long"

"Anytime. Princess if my favorite niece" Fabio told Rosie as he got up and kissed the top of her head. At five minutes to six Cal and Harmony went in to there room and called Brian.

"hey babe. Hi Cal."

"hey so whats up"

"Just wanted to touch base on the wedding and us. See how we are doing"

"Well I am wondering if you both would be on board with hiring a event planner and a caterer. I cant do it all on my own. Not with the house and such. I cant be setting up tables and centerpieces and be getting dressed and everything else. I just realized that."

"I agree. Its too much. We need to set a budget. Harm how much do you have spent for your stuff and the dresses"

"three grand total. Not including the alterations. We will need to do those the week of the wedding. I have gained like 15lbs. Some went to my boobs. I'm loving it"

"Me too Harm, me too. So do you have an idea as too how many people" Brian said.

"Right now its at about one twenty five if everyone shows and brings there plus one. That includes the wedding party."

"So what do you think its going to cost Harm. To have the wedding you want? Its your one and only"

"I don't know. I know food is a going to be a big part of it. The menu is meant for carnivores. So I'm guessing twenty grand. Tops. That sounds like a lot but it means I do have to spend my wedding day or night doing dishes. I get to spend it with my men"

"I think that's a good number. We can raise it if we need to. Harm do you have the folder there. I want to hammer out the music and how were handling first dance. Also the Ceremony."

"I do. So what do you guys think"

"I know I want to say my own Vows to Harmony but also want to have a chance to say something to you as well Brian. Were marrying her but also each other in a way."

"I agree. I think we should each have our moments with each other. That we need to make it clear that is not just us marrying Harmony but that we are a unit. That we will work together to keep her happy and to raise our future children as a family. Not as two separate couples."

"I agree. I would like to do ours separate. For example. I say mine to Brain then he says his to me. Then me to Cal and Cal to me. Then you two do your bro hug stuff or what ever you want. Then we kiss and walk down the aisle as one."

"I think that's the way it should be. I think we should also all hold hands for the prayer and the blessing of the rings."

"I love the idea. I don't want to do the candle ceremony. I don't really have family. I do want to check out something that is similar in meaning. Also I like the idea of the girls carrying lanterns instead of flowers. They would place them in front of the dock for the ceremony. I think it would add some light to the area and be something unique."

"If its what you want Harm I'm OK with it. This wedding is about us sealing our lives together more then anything else. So the music. I don't want it loud. I want our friends to enjoy each other. For them to mingle. For them get to know each other."

"I agree on both parts. It is about us. I think like a DJ with a play list. With a large dance floor and tables around it. People sit where they want. Except our table. We get our own table of 3. Also I don't want it going all night long like eleven pm and then be done. We have a wedding night to attend."

"We do do we?"

"You know we do smart ass"

"So do you have grooms men? Either of you. Oh I have and addition to mine. Jessie. So It will be Mom, Monica, Jessie, Jenna, Brenda and Grant. Not in that order. Oh and Rosie. Are we going to try to find a ring bearer"

"OK so we each need three?"

"Yeah"

"Cal I think you should have your four Brothers up there. I will ask Mark and Okie"

"If your sure. That would be great. I felt bad asking just two of them. There all good men. People I would trust to keep Harmony safe and sound if shit ever went down"

"I'm sure. Mark and Okie are perfect. So all of them will be in dress blues?"

"No Two in Marines, one Navy, one Air Force." Cal informs them.

"I cant wait. The other thing I do want to look into is a photographer. I would love to have someone capturing the moments. You guys getting dressed. Me and the ladies getting ready. The first kisses. The cake cutting. Everything." Harmony asks,

"Of course. So Tuesday see if you can get an appointment with one in billings." Cal tells her.

"Will do. I'll call them Monday. Anything else?" Harmony asks them.

"Yeah Harm show me your belly again. Man I love it. Maybe tomorrow we can do an early morning call and she will show us a lot more then that" Brian aks

"That would be nice of her to show us her goodies and then we could give her few birthday orgasms." Cal laughs.

"that would be a nice birthday present. BTW Brain check your email I sent you a video" Harmony smiles.

"will do babe. I love you. Talk to you tomorrow morning" He tells her.

"I don't want a lot of talking. I want action" Harmony demands.

"I'll give you action but we have company and you like to scream" Cal explains.

"That she does. Not a quiet one"

"I don't hear you two bitching. I love you Bri. Talk to you around Eight our time"

"That works for me love you too." Brian told her then hung up. She knew she wanted to get him alone at some point tomorrow. She craved a little them time.

"So whats the plan for tonight?" Harmony asks.

"I don't know about them but I plan on getting a little love from my intended" She told him while she laid down on the bed. She opened her arms to him and nudged her legs apart and lowered him self on top of her. He found her mouth and kissed her. She nipped him and it drove him wild. They kissed for a few minutes then got up and joined the guys who were played cards at the table. Cal sat down while Harmony got them all some snacks and her and Cal a beer. Then she took her seat on Cal's lap.

"So Harmony does wedding planning involve Cal's lips on your neck" Bull asked.

"we were practicing for our wedding night and if it went any farther you would have heard me" She tells them sweetly.

"True that. She is loud"

"Well its your fault and Brian's when he is on call. He tells you my secrets. With you two its like I have none"

Fabio snickered at them.

"any who we got a few things figured out. Now what do you guys wanna do tomorrow?"

"Nothing. I want to relax. Watching movies all day. Do stuff we don't get to do"

"I think we should help you do somethings you need done around here Harm. Its your birthday"

"do you guys want to go to the bakery with me and learn how to make cookies? Or a cake"

"That's what you want to do on your birthday? Bake?" Cal asked.

"Yeah. We can bake what we want. Not have to like do what the customers want. Do what we want. Send you all home with a container of snacks. It would be fun. I could teach you all. Then come back and have dinner and wine. Rosie would have a blast"

"If that's what you want Harmony.I would love to bake with you" Fabio told her hugging her.

"If you all are OK with it I am. Rosie would have a lot of fun"

"Plus Ill call mom and ask her to join us."

" Two teachers are better then one. What do you all want to make, I know I want to make Key lime cheese cake bars. And some no bakes."

"I think I would like to make chocolate chip cookies. Simple and something I can make Rosie" Svet told her.

"hmm what about some danishes" Bull told her.

"Apple pie. All the way even hand pies. I miss them" Mal chimed in.

"Cal what about you?"

"I think we should make raspberry crumble bars for Harmony. Those are her favorite flavor"

"There not my first. My first is my men hmm" she told him in his ear licking her lips.

"Yeah. Well later. If you want."

"I always want." she told him kissing him.

"You two get a room" Mal told them.

"We have one. Later Mal later. I would turn up the TV."

"ooh god. So Fabio you want share the RV tonight"

"Naw I'm good. I have headphones. I am going Skype someone later"

"New man?" Bull asked.

"um not really. I don't know. He is cool but I'm not sure."

"Good for you Fabio. I hope it works out" Harmony told him.

"Me too. Its eight I'm not tired but do you all wanna watch a movie" Mal said.

"sure. I need to catch up on walking dead but anything is fine. I'm going to change in to pj's and grab my blanket. My new one" Harmony told them. "You coming babe?"

"OK guys pick a movie. We call the end spot. We be back in ten." Cal told them.

The guys went and put on sweats and found spots in the living room. When Cal and Harmony came out they started it. Cal laid down on the chaise end of it and Harmony laid next to him. Fabio had is head towards them.

"Fabio can I braid your hair".

"if you want. Ill get my brush and hair ties" Fabio got up was gone for a minute returning. She got up and sat on the couch with Fabio on the floor in front of her. She set to work. Brushing his hair then Braiding it. Then took it out and did it over and over again.

"Am I hurting you?" Harmony asked him.

"not one bit Harm. I like it. My last man did this a lot. It was relaxing. I'm about to fall asleep. I would say ask Bull but for him its an erotic thing"

"i get that. Cal does it sometimes. It makes me relax. I really like your hair. Its soft. Thank you. I need to get back to my man before he thinks I'm neglecting him." She kissed the top of Fabio's head and handed him his brush. Then climbed back under her blanket and fell asleep. When the movie was over everyone went to bed but Cal and Harmony stayed on the couch. She was sleeping so soundly Cal did not want to wake her. Instead he set his alarm for seven forty five so they could talk to Brian.

"Happy Birthday Monie" A little voice said. Harmony opened her eyes to two little blue ones.

"Thank you Rosie. What are you doing up"

"Daddy made me breakfast. Your phone is making noise. Here it is" Rosie told her handing her her phone.

"Thank you Rosie. Its uncle Brian. Want to say Hello?"

Harmony hit the green button.

"Happy Birthday Babe. Rosie nice to see you again"

"Hi uncle Brian"

"Babe. Are you on the couch?"

"yeah I feel asleep here with Cal last night. They were watching terminator. Not my thing but its all good."

"Where is Cal?"

"Right behind me. I know we had something else planned. Forgive me babe"

"its nothing. Wanna talk? Go into our room!"

"Heading there. I wanted to talk to you last night anyways. I miss you." Harmony told him as she shut there bedroom door.

"I know I miss you too. Have you read your card?"

"Yes. I loved it. I love how you got the team wrote in it for me. How the front had the three of us on it. How you poured your heart to me. I love you Bri."

"I love you to. I'm glad you like it. So what do you want to do"

"i want to just talk. We can do stuff later or tomorrow. I am not in the mood babe. I got my period. I'm not cramping yet but it could"

"i understand. So tell me about the bakery. Tell me about anything. Everything. Show me our room."

For the next hour Brian and Harmony talked. They joked and laughed and smiled. They talked about random stuff. They reconnected. Made plans for when he gets home. She told him she needed his hand print for a project for the wedding. She had Cal's. When Brian had to go Harmony sat in there room for a few minutes. Then put one of his shirts on with a pair of yoga pants. She put her hair up into a bun then headed out. Making herself a cup of coffee.

"Sorry guys. Brian and I need some time"

"How is he babe?"Cal asked pulling her in to his lap.

"He is fine. We just needed to touch base. Just us. Bond. It was good. So when we leaving"

"The guys have something for you Harm" Cal said.

"Monie These are for you. Thank you for taking me shopping. I love you. Will you come visit us? Please?" Rosie asked handing Harmony a bouquet of Blue roses.

"Thank you Rosie. They are pretty. I would love to come visit. You just let me know when. Ill come."

"Daddy when can Monie come to our house. She could go swimming" Rosie asked her dad.

"Honey Harmony has the bakery to attend to but she is welcome at our house any time, we need to get you dressed but first I wan to give Harmony my gift"

Svet passed Harmony a small flat package. Harmony opened it to find a Cd in a case.

"This is a disk with all the pictures we could find of Cal. We wanted you to have them. Because we knew you only had pictures from when you met. Mal and Bull have known him sense boot camp. I have known him sense he was 20 and Fabio 21. So there should be some good ones."

"oh my god. I cant wait. Thank you all." Harmony told them. Jumping up to hug each one. Svet first. Then Bull. He handed her a brown paper wrapped package. Harmony opened it to find a pair of moccasins. They had fringe and beads. The inside was soft and thick.

"there beautiful. Thank you Bull. I love them. I want to put them on but don't want them to get dirty."

"Your welcome Harmony. My grandmother made them for you. She loves thees guys and when she heard about you she wanted you to have them. The thunder-bird is like mine. We are alike. Our hearts are similar."

"please thank her for me. They are amazing." Harmony gave him another hug then gave Fabio a hug. He handed her a small box. It had a bracelet with a camera charm on it and an eagle and a plane and a flag.

"Oh my. That's perfect. Thank you Fabio. Its amazing" She said to him. He pointed to the charms and told her how they reminded him of her and her journey so far. The last one to get a hug was Mal. He handed her box. Filled with chocolate. The good stuff too. He knew her well.

"i was running low thank you Mal. I am a grump with out it."She told him popping a piece in to her mouth. Then went over an gave Cal a kiss.

"So leaving in ten? Is that too soon. Ill make us breakfast sandwiches at the bakery.I have fresh croissants there." She told them. They nodded and went there own ways except for Cal. He handed her an envelope. Harmony opened it to find a partnership agreement listing her as a five percent owner in the security company.

"this is my gift to you. I want to put my ring on your finger but I cant. I want you to know that our future is more then just sexual. That its a done deal. I love you. Happy Birthday Harm."

"Cal are you for real. I don't need it. Its nice yes but I have your heart. I don't need your money."

"I know its just to make me feel like a man Harm. Please understand"

"I do babe I do. Shit I gotta put the crock-pots on. Help me please!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 20.2K 35
A high school crush that lingers. A young veteran returned from war. What happens when Alison's infatuation with her best friend's older brother come...
9.3K 194 50
An abused girl gets sent to a summer camp to "learn how to be useful." She meets new people her age and she experiences new things! She might've caug...
1.4M 45.1K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
99.3K 2.9K 17
With the world as it is ... it is hard finding someone to love. So what do we do ... we turn to the internet? Meet Cheyenne ... she is 19 years old a...