Her Two Marines-Montana Momen...

By Heatherdeane83

Harmony is a small town girl with a heart of gold who is in love with her hero and hot Marine Brian. She wo... More

Prologue
Part one of the Emails
Part 2 of the Emails
Part 3 of the Emails. Cal Knows
Part 4 of the emails, Truth or Dare.
Part 5 of the Emails- Harmony's parents.
Part 6 of the Emails- Getting Closer
part 7 of the Emails-Taking care
Part 8 of the Emails- Busy, Busy, Busy.
Part Nine of the Emails- Enjoying the calm.
Part 10 of the Emails-Gone
Part 11 of the Email-Chapter -Back to base
Part 12 of the Emails-Decisions
Part 13 of the Emails- Future
Part 14 of the Emails-New Beginnings.
Part 15 of the Emails- Friends For Life
Just get me to him.
Making Arrangements
Cal!
Nightmare
Doctors
Unexpected Friend.
Helping Where she can.
Feelings.
Taking Care of Each other.
Who do they think they are?
Healing at Walter Reed
Games to be played.
Putting her Food Down.
Don't Let Her.
One step closer.
Legalities Be Dammed.
I am no hero, I am but a simple Marine.
Home at last.
Settling in.
3 is more fun.
Too thin.
Seeing it from the other side.
Surprises.
Armed Harm.
Hiding in plain site.
Sunday Funday.
Wedding plans.
Shopping.
Two can play that game.
Happy Birthday Harmony.
Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice.
Harmony knows.
Christmas.
Surprise Dinner.
Surprise dinner Part 2
Welcome home.
Adoption
There home.
Just need him
Memories
Wedding.
Harmony's Wish.
Epilogue

Demands

3.3K 146 7
By Heatherdeane83

"That was not a ask. That was a demand" Cal challenged while offering Harmony his hand.

"Really? That again. We are not in our bedroom. So the sir shit does not apply" Harmony insisted. Mal and Bull started laughing hard. Fabio just sat there grinning. They liked here more. She would not put up with his domineering ways.

"Harmony either you come or I find the piercing right here removing any piece of clothing that is covering it" She said challenging him further. She even stood up and put her hand out to him. He growled at her. "what was that you said. Sit down OK thanks. While your standing I would love a JD on the rocks. Make it a double" She told him handing him her glass. She took her seat.

"Harmony I'm warning you I'll do what I said" he told her threw gritted teeth.

"I dare you. I have nothing to be ashamed of. My body is nice. Wish my tits were bigger but hey that will come with babies." she went past him to get her drink and he pulled her to him. He faced them away from the guys using his body to block hers. He unzipped her skirt and pushed it down her legs. Then reached in the front of her panties and felt for a piercing. She moaned. He then took her shirt off and her bra. He flung them on the counter. No Piercing. "Harmony where is it" She peeped her head around Cal. "Fabio I love you a lot. Can I have your shirt please. I'm lacking mine." Fabio laughed but took off his shirt and put it in her hand. She put it on then grabbed Cal's hand and put it to her belly. He felt it then.

"Do you mean you let me strip you in the kitchen in front of the guys over a belly button piercing" Cal growled. Harmony went around him and sat back down in her seat after placing a kiss on Fabio's cheek. Mouthing thank you to him.

"Fuck yes I did. You wanted to be all macho. We have a agreement that you can play that in the bedroom. You should have known that I would never get my nipples pierced. It could prevent me from breast feeding. Plus Bull was there. I would never show him breasts. And do you really think that I would have a chick touch my clit? I mean come on now. Use your head and I don't mean your dick."

"But you let me undress you in front of them"

"Tuys did you see anything other then my bra and my shirt and skirt?"

"Nope" Bull said.

"Hell no" Mal said

"Not hardly" Fabio said.

"So see I know you would show them me on purpose. I had nothing to worry about. Plus I'm packing. So." Harmony laughed.

"Babe I am tired and want to spend some time in your arms and in the tub. Would you please come with me to the tub and let me wrap my arms around you. I'm sorry. I love you." Cal told her holding out his hand.

"That's all you needed to say. It does not have to be this damn hard with you all the time. Now make up to me. Guys if you want crash on the couch. Don't go out to the RV tonight. I'll get up at seven and make us breakfast and then we can start our day. I have to spend some time at the bakery tomorrow. I have a order for five hundred cupcakes for Saturday. So yeah. Good night" She told them kissing them all on the cheeks. They smile at her and Bull told her good job on not letting him get away with it. Once in there room and the door was shut. Harmony took off Fabio's shirt.

"Do you like it"

"I love it. Now lets get in the tub. My leg hurts a lot" Cal told her while he stripped his clothes. Tossing them in the laundry basket. Harmony went over to his night stand and opened up his bottle of pain meds. She handed him two and a bottle of water he kept there.

"I'm not taking them"

"You are. You made sure I eat and take my vitamins and what else you think I need to do. Now take the damn things"

"I don't need them"

"Yeah you do. Fuck it you win. Now take the pills and stop being ass. Sir"

"Harm ill take them because you asked me to but I don't want them" He told her taking the pills. Then headed for the bathroom. Harmony took off her thongs and fallowed him. Stepping in the tub she stood the middle holding out her arms for him. He had already started it and added some Epsom salt to it. He stepped in and went into her arms laying his head atop hers. His arms wrapped around him. She could tell something was bothering him but she did not know what.

"Sit down and ill sit between you legs or do you wanna sit between mine"

He motioned for her to sit and she did and parted her legs for him to sit. His head resting between her breasts. She put some oil on her hands and started to message his shoulders and neck feeling the tension leave. She continued on to his arms and and then his chest. Then just wrapped her arms around his middle. Holding him like he often did her.

" So whats wrong?"

"The guys don't know how messed up my leg is. I cant help them with the business. I cant be a body guard. I cant frig-gen drive Harm. I cant even ride a four wheeler. What am I going to do? I'm going nuts around here."

"Cal a little more then a month ago you were knocking on deaths door. You need to chill. If you want something to do come to the bakery with me. I have lots of stuff to do. Or I don't know. Babe I don't have answers. I do think you should show them. Your back and your leg. And its going to get stronger. You know that. Your never going to be back to the you that could runs miles but I don't care. I got you. That's all that matters to me. We just need to find you something to do."

"I'm afraid to tell them Harm. It was always the plan for me to join them."

"I get that hon but plans change. You could not do that and us to."

"I know but I'm going stir crazy. Thinking of the future. While your working and Brian does what he has plans to do. What I going to be? A house wife?"

"Not at all you would not look good in my apron. And besides when we start having kids I'm bringing them with me. Going to get someone to help part time."

"Do what does Brian have planned"

"Not a clue really. There was a small talk about building a few cabins and letting wounded veterans use them as a get a way of sorts."

"I like that idea. We should talk about it"

"Babe what do you think about helping Jessie with the house? She lives not far from here. Goes past here everyday. What about riding with her and helping build the house"

"You think she would let me? I mean I'm not much help but I know basic stuff. Even if I do just three days a week"

"I know she would her ole man does not like her driving up there by herself. Plus if she had any questions you could answer them for the most part. And it would get you out of the house three days a week leaving the other two for pt. Then the weekends just us. Plus you could learn some stuff. Who knows find a new thing to do. Even keep an eye out for my buck. That bastard is mine"

"Can you call her tomorrow and see? I would need to get some stuff to take with me for lunch."

"I will. Now. You won what do you want"

"I would say we both won but I want you to find a pair of underwear. Man Harm I don't know if I'm with Brian about waiting till the wedding. We get hot sometimes."

Harmony got out and grabbed a pair of boy shorts. The plug still in place. She climbed back in and straddled Cal rubbing against him. He reached his hand into the back of her panties and turned on the vibrator. She started grinding faster. He bit her nipple and the her neck.

"Babe how do you picture our first time being, like describe it" Cal asked her. He wanted to make sure her first time was amazing and she would remember it and walk away from it feeling loved.

"Well it would not be planned. We would be messing around the three of us. Brian would be sitting down and I would be grinding on him like I am you but no underwear. Bare. He would lay back a little pulling me with him. I would pull myself up and hold him in place while I lower myself on him for the first time. I would be sucking you dick as he played with my clit. Taking him all in.You would then pull yourself out of my mouth and go behind me. You would pull out the plug and line your cock up with ass ass and push in.I would be tight but you would no hurt me. Then would lean over me a little an bite you neck like this" she bit his neck hard and fingered the toy making it move." then Brian and you would find your rhythm.you would make me cum a few times then find your own release and fill me with your cum. Making me yours" Harmony said as she ground against him. Caster and faster. "Do you picture what you want it to be like. As in who goes where?" Harmony asks him.

"I don't know. I wish we could each take each. I am fine with either honestly. I just think that Brian having your maidenhood being as you both have saved that. And you and I are working on the anal stuff. Do you have a preference"

"No really but I see what your saying. I always imagine you biting my neck from behind for the first time but its because you always bite it on the side the Brian does not. Its like you both have your preferences. I will tell you this. We will do things more then once. I want you both to add to the cause of a baby when we do things."

"What have we created"

"A horny woman who wants children and to cum so help me please. Then bed. I am tired."

"your wish in my command." he slipped his hand between them and found her bundle of nerves and flicked it. She stated to make a lot of noise. Cal pulled her to him. His mouth finding hers. He swallowed her screams. His hand helping him find his own release. He reached around and pulled out the plug and tossed it in the sink. He would wash It later. After a few minutes of her laying on his chest they got up and went into bed. Harmony nestled against him.

"I want a tattoo"

"So get one"

"you don't mind"

"do you mind mine"

'Hell no there sexy."

"And so will yours be. I love you good night Harm. Just think four months and we get married. A little less and Brian will be home"

"I know, with out you I could not do it. I love you. Now do you like my bling"

"Hell yes. I think its cute" Cal pulled her tight being careful with her belly. It was tender.

Friday came and went with no problems. Rosie took to Harmony like a second skin. Svet too. He even allowed her to go with Harmony to the bakery. They made cookies for the guys. It was cute to see Cal with her. She had him wrapped around her finger.

Saturday Harmony woke to Cal bringing her in a tray.

"The guys made you breakfast as a thank you for you cooking for them and for the goodies. Bull made the pancakes. Fabio the egg and Mal made the smoothie. Svet made you bacon and sausage and Rosie added the smile."

"aw. I love it thank you. I love that little girl. She is cute. She is going to make a great big cousin. So will you sit and eat with me?" He sat down next to her and she shared with him. They ate every last bite and she took the smoothie with her. She got dressed quick and went in search of Rosie. She found her at the table.

"Rosie daddy and your uncles are going to do boy stuff. Do you want to go in my truck with me and my mom and go get you a dress for my wedding"

"You gonna get married"

"Yes and I need a flower girl and you daddy said I could ask you. Will you do it"

"I can. Who you marrying"

"Well I'm going to marry uncle Cal and Brian"

"I don't have an uncle Brian"

"well here let me see." Harmony whispered something in Svet's ear and then went and grabbed Cal's lap top it was bigger. She called Brian on Skype. He answered.

"Hey Babe"

"Hey hot stuff. I have a little girl here named Rosie. She says she does not have a uncle Brian. That's cause she has never met you. So Brian meet Rosie. Rosie this is my Brian."

"Hi Brian. I'm going to be a flower girl and I get a big dress"

"That's nice. So are you going to get shoes too? And a basket"

"Yep, Where are you, Monie said she was marrying you and uncle Cal"

"Well Rosie I'm in Iraq"

"What you doing there"

"I'm a marine"

"oh like uncle Cal and uncle Bull and and uncle Mal"

"yeah like them"

"When you coming to Monie"

"In January"

"Whens that daddy"

"After Christmas"

"Maybe Santa could stop and get you uncle Brian. Uncle Mal tells me I can wish for anything"

"That would be amazing Rosie. So what else are you going to do today"

"well babe the guys are going to do guys things and Rosie, Mom and I are going to go pick out Rosie's dress then go get our toes done like proper ladies. Then were going go pick up dinner and come home"

"Sounds like fun Rosie. Can I get my toes done" Brian asks her.

"'I'll paint them. I like to paint nails"

"OK you can do that. When I come home and your here for the wedding you can paint my toenails" Brian tells her.

"Promise?" She asks holding up her pinky.

"Promise!" Brian hold his up and pink promises her.

"Hey babe I gotta go. Pt time. That means I get to let the dog bite me. Guys cant wait to meet you all. Svet thank you for sharing your Rosie with our Harmony. You have no clue how much that means to Cal and I. She is going to be a great mom. Next year if were lucky, Right Harm"

"Nine months from January fifth if I get my way"

"Your welcome Brian. I cant wait to meet you. Harmony is amazing with Rosie. If I ever need a sitter she offered to do it" Svet tell Brian.

"Any time" Harmony grins.

"Harm, Cal can we talk later. I want to go over some wedding details. We need to make a few decisions" Brian tells them.

"Does like six our time work? Is that OK with you guys if Harmony and I disappear for an hour around that time. I don't want to be rude but it hard to plan a house and a wedding when one third the team if so far away" Cal asks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 2K 7
Sample only, Ebook available on Apple books, Book by Barnes and Nobles, and Kobo. Links in bio ❤️ ***** "You are going to come again, but not until I...
6.7M 131K 59
BOOK COMPLETE - EDITION ONGOING. This work is intended for an 18+ audience. I stop searching for it and stand in front of him, perplexed. Is he sayin...
1.4M 45.3K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
19.9M 119K 15
Harmony Evans was a born werewolf who dreamed of one thing, meeting her mate. The male wolf made just for her. The one destined to love her and only...