Her Two Marines-Montana Momen...

By Heatherdeane83

Harmony is a small town girl with a heart of gold who is in love with her hero and hot Marine Brian. She wo... More

Prologue
Part one of the Emails
Part 2 of the Emails
Part 3 of the Emails. Cal Knows
Part 4 of the emails, Truth or Dare.
Part 5 of the Emails- Harmony's parents.
Part 6 of the Emails- Getting Closer
part 7 of the Emails-Taking care
Part 8 of the Emails- Busy, Busy, Busy.
Part Nine of the Emails- Enjoying the calm.
Part 10 of the Emails-Gone
Part 11 of the Email-Chapter -Back to base
Part 12 of the Emails-Decisions
Part 13 of the Emails- Future
Part 14 of the Emails-New Beginnings.
Part 15 of the Emails- Friends For Life
Just get me to him.
Making Arrangements
Cal!
Nightmare
Doctors
Unexpected Friend.
Helping Where she can.
Feelings.
Taking Care of Each other.
Who do they think they are?
Healing at Walter Reed
Games to be played.
Putting her Food Down.
Don't Let Her.
One step closer.
Legalities Be Dammed.
Home at last.
Settling in.
3 is more fun.
Too thin.
Seeing it from the other side.
Surprises.
Armed Harm.
Hiding in plain site.
Sunday Funday.
Wedding plans.
Shopping.
Two can play that game.
Demands
Happy Birthday Harmony.
Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice.
Harmony knows.
Christmas.
Surprise Dinner.
Surprise dinner Part 2
Welcome home.
Adoption
There home.
Just need him
Memories
Wedding.
Harmony's Wish.
Epilogue

I am no hero, I am but a simple Marine.

3.7K 178 5
By Heatherdeane83

Again I know little about how things like this are handled. I did my best. When I wrote this part I cried. I have felt many emotions while letting the words flow threw my fingers. This chapter was one of the top three for me emotions wise. I cried and cried. I hope i did it right or at least did not dishonor the brave men and woman and dogs who serve. 

When they headed for the airport Cal took her a different way. He showed his id few times and she drove towards a Jet that parked by itself. He told her to pull up close to it.

"I don't want to get in trouble Cal"

"You cant, I own a quarter of it. It belongs to the company." He told her as he got out. Two men that came down the stairs and hugged Cal. He waved her to join him. Not sure why she was not there. She walked up to him and put her arm around him. Just in case he needed the help. The stairs were going to be tricky but they would make due.

"Harmony meet Fabio and bull. Bull, Fabio. This is my Harmony" The one Cal called Bull put his hand out and the minute she took it he pulled her in for a hug. Then put her down and said to her "Nice to meet you Harmony, I'm William Zunta, aka Bull. But you don't have to worry. My horns wont come out unless someone tries to hurt you. Welcome to the family. Ill be your pilot today." Harmony noted that bull looked like anything but. He was tall probably six three and was built. His most stunning feature was his long black hair. It hung loose. And shined in the lights from the plane. She guessed he was native American. Full blooded if his looks said anything. Harmony instantly like him. He was sweet and had a nice smile and sparkling almost black eyes.

Fabio pick her up with out warning and swung her around a few time making her laugh. He put her down and grabbed her hand kissing it. "I'm really Paul Vano but thees assholes started calling me Fabio because of all the attention the ladies give me. They probably wouldn't if they knew we were hitting for the same team"he told her laughing. Harmony could see why the guys called him Fabio. He was about as tall as Bull but was was much more built. His hair put up in a bun. His face rugged but his eyes were amazing. She would describe them as pools of melting glacier snow. Almost like they were contacts.

"lets get going guys, my leg is giving me pain. Did Mal take care of the car for us? I forgot to make sure" Cal said as he started for the stairs

"Hey Bull can you walk behind him just in case. We have not done stairs yet and we have been on the go all day" Harmony had Cal hold her hips as she held his walking up the stairs backwards. When they got to the top of them they heard a voice.

"Staff Sargent Markson"

Cal turned around to find Cpl Barnes standing there with Mark, and few others including Sgt Hines. Cpl Barnes walked up the stairs with few wooden boxes in his hands. Harmony had the for thought to have her phone recording she handed it to Bull. Him understanding what was going on. She let go of Cal when Fabio came up behind him nodding to the camera.

"I would like to thank you for service. On behalf of the the United States Marine Corp I am here to award you your wound chevrons. Along with your third bronze star, your second purple heart and the defense meritorious award. On the August fifth in the year two thousand seventeen Staff Sergeant Calvin Seth Markson was in the middle of a mission outside Baghdad Iraq where the team that he was leading was ambushed. He seen an enemy insurgent pop up with a Ak47 in his hands and started shooting. He stepped in the way of not only that but a Molotov cocktail at the same time a RPG hit the vehicle they had just gotten out of. He jumped on top of Sgt Brian Matthews saving his life. Ssgt Markson suffered massive wounds and was airlifted to Germany and then to Walter reed where he has spent the last three weeks recovering. He is being honorably discharged officially on Sept 23 2017. But I wanted to present thees awards to him. His bravery showing many many more times over his last 16 years of outstanding service. Thank you SS-gt. Markson" Then he handed the boxes to Cal. And saluted him. The others fallowed suite. Bull and Fabio included. Cal saluted them. Knowing that this would probably be the last time he did so as a enlisted man. He started tearing up Harmony brushing them away.

"I want you all to know I did what I did not for a medal or this. I did it because Brian is my brother. I would do it for any of you. It has been my honor to be a marine.I am no hero I am but a simple Marine doing what I was trained to do. I am leaving not as a disabled man but as a man that needed to be set on fire and shot to find where I belong. Gentlemen, Cpl its been great and thank you but I'm heading home tonight with my future wife. Home to Montana. I would like you all to join us sometime. I am sure we can find the room." Cal hugged Harmony to his side and Saluted them all one last time as he walked into the plane. Harmony started crying and Bull pulled her in for a hug. She asked them to wait, she had something she had to do first. She ran down the stairs after Cpl Barnes and gave him a hug. She had something important to ask him

"Cpl. I need to ask you a question. My parents are gone. I don't have anyone to walk me down the aisle. Would you come see our lake and give me away? I don't have anyone and you have been amazing to me."

"Harmony it would be my Honor and my pleasure. Of course I would. You just tell me when and where Ill be there"

"Thank you so much. What you did for us. I don't know how to thank you but expect a box of goodies soon"

"I look forward to it" He gave Harmony a big hug. She hugged each of the men that were there. Saving Mark for last. He was wearing his dress uniform. She snapped a picture of him to send to Monica. She gave him a big hug. He understood. Him and Monica were life long friends. She handed him something from here purse. Two somethings really.

"I wanted to give thees two you. The purple is for Monica. The red for you. Thank you for being my angels while I was here. I would not have been able to do it with out you. Give her my love please."

"it was our pleasure. Monica cant wait to see your lake. We are coming for the wedding. Monica said I could tell you. Were expecting. Harm. I'm going to be a dad again"

"ohh my god Mark. I'm so excited. Tell her if I convince the men I'm only five months behind maybe a little more. I gotta go. Tell her I'll call her tomorrow. I love you both." Harmony told him giving him another hug.

Bull and Fabio loaded there bags. When she got to the top of the stairs she took one last picture. Then went in to start the journey home. Back to Montana with her man. She got Cal and her both a soda before she took her seat. The inside of the plain was amazing. Bull came in and handed her her over night bag and the fuzzy blanket. She handed Cal his medications. She could tell he was in pain.

"Harmony when we get in the air you and Cal can got lay down on the bed in the back. The only thing I ask is don't leave any stains. There are a bunch of snack and drinks. If you need anything let us know. Or if you want to come talk or what ever. The door will be open. Its a easy flight. Mal has a car waiting for you. Now buckle up beautiful, don't want you falling"

"Bull my friend. My pal, Harmony and I wont be doing anything other then sleeping in that bed. Unless she wants to join the mile high club in that case I'll do what I damn well please. You fuckers use this thing all the time. This is my first time but be prepared to take a trip for our honey moon" Cal told him. Bull just laughed at him holding his hands up. He gave her wink and went into the cockpit. After take off. Cal lead her to the bedroom. She laid down on it scooting towards the wall. Holding up the edge of there blanket for him. He crawled next to her and held her close. He fell asleep soon after. Harmony was only a few behind. Fabio woke her up.

"Harmony were about an hour out. I thought you might want to see the view. You should come to the cockpit till we get ready to land" He whispered to her. He seen her trying to get past Cal with out waking him up. So he reached for her and picked her up and set her down not letting her go till she was steady on her feet. He showed her the bathroom and waited for her come out. When they went by the Galley he handed her a iced coffee and hot breakfast sandwich. She smiled at him and gave him a hug. She grabbed her camera and fallowed him. Bull looked up and smiled at her. The sun was just coming over the horizon and Harmony never seen anything more amazing. She took pictures form the cockpit handing over her camera to Fabio who said he would take some from the window for her. Then went to the other windows and took some. She also sneaked in and took some of Cal sleeping. Enjoying it when he moved and she got some shots of his bare ass. The blanket covering his cock. She closed the door and decided she wanted to wake Cal up in way that was guaranteed to put him in a great mood. She moved the blanket and replaced it with her lips. She proceeded to lick his entire length. Her hand cupping his balls. She knew he was awake when he wrapped his hand into her hair. He slid his full ten inches into mouth. Loving it when she hummed around him. He could smell her arousal. It made him harder. She licked him. Sucking a ball into her mouth. Going fast and steady she got him to then pushed him over. Drinking every last drop he had to give her. She loved the taste of him. He was salty but sweet. When she had him clean she went into the shower that was on board and took a quick one using the shampoo that was in there. Then ran out in her towel to grab her bag. Hoping the guys did not look. She was sure her ass was not covered all the way. Cal was putting his pants on just as Fabio knock. He opened the door knowing Harmony was dressed enough.

Cal walked to the cock pit not using his cane. She knew he was going to regret it later but he was determined to not use the damn thing. Did he not know how much it turned her on. There was something about him with it. All regal. A few white hairs in his dark ones. Damn. She was wet again. She fallowed him out getting him a sandwich and hot coffee. She learned that he liked a good cup in morning. She had Keurig on her list for today. They took there seats when Bull told them they would start landing in ten minutes. Once they landed Bull went and got the car and brought it to them. Another black SUV. Go figure. Harmony got there stuff packed. Well just there blanket really. The guys loaded the car for her. Before she drove off she handed each of them an angel. Blue for Bull and yellow for Fabio because he was so sunny and happy. She told them "I got thees when I was at Walter Reed. I want you each to have one. I have one for Mal and one for the mysterious Svet. I want you to know your always welcome at the lake and at the house when its done. I hope to see both again soon. You both mean so much to Cal. He did not say so but I can feel it. Thank you for everything. Thank you for bringing us home. I promise to take care of him. I know what we have is different but my love for him is real. With out him and Brian I am nothing. Please come visit soon. It would be my pleasure to cook for you!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 20.2K 35
A high school crush that lingers. A young veteran returned from war. What happens when Alison's infatuation with her best friend's older brother come...
444K 24.4K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...
533K 15.3K 52
When Phoebe's mom eloped on her single parents cruise her entire world was turned upside down. She had to move, gained a step- brother, and had to pu...
4.4K 208 73
"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so much," he continues and my heart melts...