Lord death x reader

Por BandGeek2263

I mostly made this bc I've always wanted to read a lord death x reader so when I couldn't find one I just dec... Más

Intro
How it began
The start of love?
The witch's soul (part 1)
The witch's soul (part 2)
Compitition
She loves me
A masked relationship
A/N
Confession
Stay with me
The size of heart
Asura returns
Taking back what's mine
The perfect wedding and the perfect girl
A/N
Honeymoon from hell
My shinigami waking up
Want and Jealousy
She loves me, she loves me not? She loves me.
Chosen child or not i still love you
I want a sibling?
I've made my up my mind
A/N
(Y/N) is having a child?!?
A/N
The sequel is out!

Our family

5K 125 29
Por BandGeek2263

Lord Death's POV

My wife had just given birth to a little girl. "What shall we call her?" I asked (Y/N). She smiled and said "Let's name her Yuki." (Y/N) said stroking the sleeping baby's cheek. I nodded as (Y/N) walked over to me with little Yuki in her arms "You should hold her too you know. You are still her father." I nodded and took Yuki in my arms. I had jeans and a t-shirt on so I looked normalish. "She's so small." I said laughing a little. (Y/N) nodded and Kid walked in. When he saw this baby sister his eyes lit up. "She's so cute and symmetrical." Kid said holding his arms out towards her. I gave him his little sister. "What's her name" he asked. "Yuki." (Y/N) and I said at the same time. (Y/N) sighed and leaned on me. Spirit walked into the infirmary with a camera. "Let's take a picture of you together. The new family." Spirit said holding the camera up. Kid gave Yuki to (Y/N) and he got in front of my wife and I. "Smile." Spirit said. We smiled and I heard a camera click. Spirit was now holding up a picture of all of us. He gave it to (Y/N) and she looked at it and said "This is our family." I nodded and I looked towards Kid. He was holding Yuki who was sleeping. (Y/N) looked towards Kid and took Yuki. "I'm going to put her in her crib." She said. I nodded and she was off. I still had the picture of us. "This is our family. (F/N) (M/N) Death." I said. "Indeed it is." Kid said looking at the picture.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

362K 10.1K 24
Hi, my name is (Y/N) Albarn. I finally get to see my older sister Maka and my two best friends. The most exiting part is that I get to attend the DWM...
144K 2K 71
These are just as the title says. They are X reader. Or you can request certain people. Feel free to request. Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN SOUL EATER OR...
6.4K 142 8
Maka was homeschooled by her mother when she travelled with her because her father and mother divorced. It's Maka's first day at Shibusen Academy whe...
27.6K 799 30
Sequel to my Lord Death x Reader. Read the first one before this one or you'll be hopelessly lost. ~Chosen children are divine beings with the power...