The Contract (JenLisa)

By fiftyshadesoflimario

"If we both aren't married by the age of 27, will you marry me?" "Hmm, okay!" "Really?!" "Really." ------ if... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

25

5.1K 191 76
By fiftyshadesoflimario

•LISA•

It's been almost a week since I sang Can I Be Him.

Almost a week since Dahyun walked out on me.

Almost a week since I beat the shit out of Julian.

Almost a week since Jennie broke up with him.

I've never been happier.

---
•DAHYUN•

Jennie and Lisa have gotten even closer for the past few days and I hate it.

It all ends up with Lisa crying.

It's all a fucking cycle.

We're currently at the cafeteria and Jennie was feeding Lisa some grapes, they were laughing and flirting.... right in front of my salad.

"I have to uhm, go to the bathroom" I croaked out, scolding myself silently why I did so.

"Anything wrong, Dubu-yah?" Sana tilted her head to the side.

"No, I'm fine" I smiled weakly before going to the bathroom.

---

On my way there, I noticed a guy getting picked on by the lockers.

"P-please sto-stop!" He winced, in tears.

"Yah! Stop it!" I slapped myself mentally after yelling.

Where did I get this confidence?

The 3 guys looked at each other and smirked, letting go of the guy and making their way to me.

"Shit," I mumbled to myself and walked backwards slowly before the 3 guys walked faster, making me run.

I ran from them and tried to make my way into one of the rooms, I looked back and they were chasing me, still with those creepy ass smirks on their faces.

I look back in front but as soon as I did, a tall figure bumped into me, making me fall and panic.

"Hey, are you okay?" She helped me stand up.

I could only look down and remain silent.

She looks up and the 3 boys entered the hall but abruptly stopped when they saw her.

"H-heyy, buddy!" The one in the middle stuttered to say to the girl.

"Exactly what did they do, or try to do to you?" She looked at me with all seriousness. I told her everything that happened from the boy I saw until the part where they chased me, scaring the fuck outta me.

The 3 boys gulped and started walking away slowly but didn't go unnoticed, especially for her.

"You must be Julian's friends! I see, I see." The tall girl beside me realizes and chuckles.

"You sure you wanna keep doing this shit? You must wanna get suspended too, huh? Keep it up, you might even get expelled, who knows" The girl smiles softly.

The boys quickly shook their heads and bowed to her.

"We are sorry" They say, still on their knees. The girl scoffed and took my hand, taking me to the rooftop.

----

She cupped my face and studied my features.

"You have really beautiful honey eyes," She mumbles, loud enough for me to hear.

I blush and look down, "Thank you, y-you do t-too.", making the tall girl in front of me giggle.

"You gotta stop walking away from me,  love," She connected our foreheads and closed her eyes.

"Sorry" I frown.

She took a deep breath and bit her lip.

oH mY g0d tHe aUdAciTy 0f tHiS wOmaN tO bReAtHe tHat wAy aNd biTe hEr LiPs wHiLe wE'rE LitErALLy cEntiMetErS aPArT

One small move, and our lips would meet.

One small move, the love of my life would be kissing me.

One small move, and the butterflies in my stomach would go ballistic.

One small move, is all it takes.

I close my eyes and allow our foreheads to keep touching.

"Thank you, Lisa. Thank you so much." I bit my lip, trying so hard not to kiss her right now.

"Always, just- promise me you won't walk away again." She moves a little bit closer.

I swear to god it's gonna take 0.2 seconds for our lips to touch.

"I promise," I whisper in her mouth and was about to lean in even closer.

And closer.

Closer.

This is really it.

It's gonna happen.

Closer.

And clo-

"Hey, Lisa have you seen- OH SHIT OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY!" Tzuyu widened her eyes as she opened the door to the rooftop and closed it once more.

The tall Thai and I pull back really quickly and looked away, not wanting to look the other in the eyes.

Fuck, I feel the red coming up my cheeks.

"We should, uhm, probably go back." Lisa scratched her nape and stood up, offering her hand for me to take.

She still looked kinda bashful, with the small smile on her face.

I giggled and bit my lip a bit before taking her hand and walking down the stairs down the rooftop together.

---

•JENNIE•

"HOLY SHIT GUYS YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW!" Tzuyu ran towards our table but kept quiet as soon as she saw me.

"What is it?" Nayeon asked, speaking for all of us.

"Uhm. I uh- saw a bird flying with only one wing," She coughed out.

Is that so?

"Tzuyu, I don't wanna come off as rude or...yea, rude? But...what the fuck?" Jihyo scrunched up her nose, making us all laugh.

"Since when do you swear, mama?" Jeongyeon laughed and tilted her head to the side.

"I don't know," our train-like friend answered.

---

"Alright, people! It's Wednesday today! You know what that means! First pair, you're up!" Our music teacher, Mrs. Young gave us a schedule of performances.

Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, we perform a song from our "album", and by the end of the year, we should submit a cd which contains the songs.

"Dahyun and Julian?" Mrs. Young called out.

I roll my eyes as I heard my ex' name. I mean, I miss him, I do.

Dahyun made her way in front alone, with a notebook, it seems.

"As you guys know, my partner has been suspended for a week. So I'll be performing our second and third song alone." She let out awkwardly and sat down on the piano bench.

As she started pressing the gentle keys of the piano, I felt my skin getting goosebumps.

See I can't wake up I'm living a nightmare
That keeps playing over again
Locked in a room so hung up on you
And you're cool with just being friends

I knew Dahyun could sing, but I didn't know she would be this great.

Left on the sidelines
Stuck at a red light
Waiting for my time
And I can't see

Dahyun looked behind me and smiled sadly

Why don't you love me
Touch me, tell me I'm your everything
The air you breathe
And why don't you love me, baby
Open up your heart tonight
'cause I could be all that you need
Why don't you love me

I frowned as Dahyun let out one tear. I mean, yea Dahyun and I argue a lot for no reason. But that will never change the fact that she's still one of my friends.

See I'm just too scared to tell you the truth
Cause my heart ache can't take anymore
Broken and bruised longing for you
And I don't know what I'm waiting for

Left on the sidelines
Stuck at a red light
Waiting for my time
So just tell me

Why don't you love me
Touch me, tell me I'm your everything
The air you breathe
And why don't you love me, baby
Open up your heart tonight
I could be all that you need
Why don't you love me

At this point, Dahyun was in so much tears and everyone in the room had heartaches at the sight as she played the piano so powerfully.

She looked up again and looked behind me as she shook her head and kept singing

Why don't you give me a reason
Please tell me the truth
You know that I'll keep believing
Till I'm with you

She pressed the keys with emotion as she closed her eyes.

Why don't you love me
Kiss me, I could feel your heart tonight
It's killing me so

Why don't you love me
Touch me, tell me I'm your everything
The air you breathe
And why don't you love me, baby
Open up your heart tonight
I could be all that you need

Dahyun played the piano softly and looked up one more time behind me, getting me all confused.

Why don't you love me

Dahyun closed her eyes, and I looked behind me with pursed lips. I felt my heart sink as she played her final piano note.

Why don't you love me?

She finishes and stands up, with the whole room silenced with awe.

"I mean, I could sing something else if you didn't like that" Dahyun looked down and tightened her grip on the notebook she had.

Everyone, including Mrs. Young were in tears as they stood up and clapped really loudly.

Dahyun made her way back to her seat silently, and sat down.

"Here, take my handkerchief," A sweet voice from behind me said.

"Oh, Lisa." I sighed.

-------

hELLO MY AMAZING READERS.

sorry if it took me this long, a lot of shit happened these past few weeks :((((((

anyways, how are you guys doing? :)))

thank you so much for waiting and for reading and voting for this shit ass fic! ✊

THE SONG IS WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME - HOT CHELLE RAE & DEMI LOVATO)

ILYSM!!

- g 🐙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 2K 22
"It wasn't easy to be with you, It wasn't easy to hold your hand, look where we are, we made it." not good at angst but will try Momo x G Reader Cont...
350K 14.1K 83
"I never ask you to love me, neither to choose you as someone I'd love in an Eternity." āš Gender Bender Alertāš  āš Mature Contents Alertāš  If you don't li...
208K 8.1K 41
You are a 19 year old college student who is a fan of TWICE. She found a job that pays her well to earn enough money to see her bias... Park Jihyo. L...
139K 4.1K 23
"Why can't you just tell me no? All it will take is that one word to make me let you go. Just say it already! " "I can't say it OK! I can't just say...