Mirror, Mirror || Wen Junhui

Oleh byJianLucas

"Why are you so kind to me? Don't you see that I can't be fixed, that I can hurt you? I want you near but I p... Lebih Banyak

|| INTRODUCTION ||
1 || Trust you, trust me
2 || Keeping Secrets
3 || The other
4 || For a friend
5 || Good after all
6 || Big bright fairytale...?
7 || Best friends, one love
8 || We matter, let's try it
9 || Mixed feelings for both
10 || When the night calls
12 || Secrets & Lies
13 || Stoned nights
14 || After night playtime
15 || Everyone can fall
16 || My only home
17 || It's getting closer
18 || Speaking at last
19 || Trusting you; Loving us
20 || Painful nights
21 || With you gone
22 || Secretly loving you
23 || One night to remember
24 || Love can play
25 || Dear clear endearment
Author's note~

11 || Newest protections

261 8 1
Oleh byJianLucas

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*NEXT MORNING*

-Zhenya's POV-

You can feel a gentle touch against your skin while your eyes are closed, then little kisses against your cheek were making you laugh a bit; you could feel the sweet lips against you while the gentle breeze was coming inside the room through the window.

-Hmm, wake up – Jun whispered against your ear, he was caressing your hair gently.

-I don't want to – You complained while turning around, then you started to snuggle against him.

-Aigoo~ - Jun sighed before kissing your head.

-Jun – You called out his name while resting on his chest. –Can we stay here? – You asked.

-No, baby, we can't – He chuckled a bit. –We have work to do – Jun smiled.

-Work..? – You looked at him confused.

-Right, you are on vacations' spree – Jun said while pocking your cheek.

-They'll end soon though – You said before yawning. –Okay, big boy, let's get up – You said before kissing his lips.

-Hmm, one more – Jun said before kissing you deeper.

-*Giggle* you're such a tease – You smiled.

-I know – He laughed.

Both of you started to get ready for today's schedule, more like Jun's schedule. It's fun to be with him everywhere he goes and to actually have time with the rest of the guys without having any issues, Jun isn't a jealous guy whatsoever. Or at least that's what you think.

It's a cool day at Seoul so you grabbed a white sweater with some black leggings, long white socks and black boots, and to top everything up a red wine jacket with a golden necklace that Mingyu gifted you.

-Hmm, you look so cute – Jun said while passing by, he was dressed in a dark blue hoodie, some white with black sneakers and his black bottom. –Don't mind my fashion today, I'll just go to practice – Jun laughed while looking at you shyly.

-Yah! You don't look bad at all – You admitted.

-I'll get dressed better for tonight – Jun smiled while fixing his hair in front of the mirror.

-You always look good – You chuckled. –I'll do breakfast, don't make me wait – You smiled before giving him a kiss on his cheek, then you got out of the room happily.

You got all the way downstairs and started to prepare some pancakes for Jun since he's going to need a lot of energy for today's schedule, honestly, you can get used to living with Jun since he's almost like you. He likes almost all the things you do and he actually enjoys the same snacks, hobbies and music.

While you kept on thinking about a billion things inside your mind, you heard a soft humming near your ear.

Oh, already here? – You said surprised.

-You told me to be here on time – Jun smiled while preparing the coffee for you two.

-Hmm, right – You smiled while you kept on cooking.

After some time you finished doing the pancakes and Jun finished doing the coffees and setting the table. Both of you sat down and started to eat breakfast happily, Jun was enjoying the pancakes so much which made you smile immediately.

-You cook like an angel – He said happily.

-Thanks, I only cook for you like that – You giggle.

-I'm honoured – Jun chuckled.

You were playing with your pancakes and little by little you ate them slowly, you aren't that hungry since you still a bit concerned about Mingyu.

I want to tell him about Jun and me, but he's going to take everything the wrong way. I can feel it.

-Zhen, yesterday Mingyu-ah said that you were sad – Jun said before drinking his coffee.

-Oh, that was nothing – You lied as you kept playing with your food.

-You don't want to tell me? – He asked. –You aren't eating as you are used to, and that's weird coming from you – Jun said while releasing a settle smile.

-I know – You smiled. -*Sigh* I feel really bad because I keep thinking about Mingyu and the things he tells me, sometimes I think he believes that I'm a hooker and that I can be with anyone – You admitted.

-Don't even say that, you aren't and he's stupid for saying that – Jun said upset.

-So, he did say that? – You asked surprised.

-I-I mean – Jun stuttered. –He did, that's why we fought last time – He said.

-Why you didn't tell me? – You asked confused.

-Because I wanted to avoid what you're feeling right now, I'm sorry – Jun said while taking your hand.

-It's alright, Prince – You sighed.

-Don't think of that, okay? You are better than that, I promise – Jun smiled at you.

*TIME LATER*

-Jun's POV-

We are at Pledis Entertainment, we arrived a while ago and when we got here everything was almost normal; Minghao didn't say 'hello' to Zhenya, it almost looked like he avoided her. I don't know why but everyone noticed that and surprisingly the only ones that weren't here were Wonwoo and Mingyu, I don't know but this is a bit suspicious to me.

Right now, I got out of the practice room with Minghao since I wanted to talk to him, and I took advantage of the moment since DK and Vernon are talking with Zhenya.

-Jun-ah! Why are you taking me out? – He asked while laughing.

-Hao, are you feeling alright? – I asked confused.

-I'm better than ever – Minghao smiled before hugging me. –Let's go somewhere else, I'm tired – He added.

-Hmm, no – I said. –Hao, what's wrong? – I asked while holding his hands.

-Why do you want to know? I'm not that important to you – He said.

-Hao, stop it! Tell me – I said while holding his shoulders. –Are you like this because of Zhenya? – I finally asked just hoping for something else than a 'yes'.

-Do you want to go there, huh? Okay, Jun – Minghao said while removing my hands away from him. –Mingyu talked to me and he ordered me to stay away from her, he thinks I like her and that we are together – Minghao said upset.

-That can't be, it doesn't make sense – I said.

-I know, but I don't want to fight with him so I'm doing what he told me – Minghao sighed. –Jun-hyung, I'm afraid that Mingyu's overprotectiveness can end with Zhenya's friendships with the members – He admitted.

-Now that you say it, I'm worried too – I said. –Don't stay away from her though, she needs you – I said while looking at him concerned.

-With you by her side I think she's better than ever – He chuckled. –I mean, who wouldn't? – Minghao said while patting my shoulder.

-I'm not that great, she needs you too – I insisted.

-*Sigh* Junhui, don't start with your stubbornness again – Minghao complained.

-I'm not! I'm just saying the truth – I claimed. –Just be with her, I don't want to see her alone – I said concerned, Hao got towards me and started to hug me tight against him.

-You are so stupid hyung – He chuckled. –I'll stay close to her then, but I want you to know that you are more than enough for her. I hope she makes you see that – Minghao said while smiling at me.

-Thank you buddy, I really needed your words – I said while hiding my face against his shoulder. –I'll do my best – I added.

-*Chuckle* you always do your best – He smiled at me while holding me tighter.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

45.2K 423 29
Seventeen oneshots and short stories!! Smut/Fluff/Angst This book has mature contents, please read at your own risk. Please read the trigger warning...
15.3K 530 14
SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEN! Jun is used to his boring life..One day a new student arrives...Imediatly on his first day he is captured by Jun's looks and...
35.2K 1K 33
Jewel's heart yearns for true, pure, unconditional love that soothes her pain and heals her scars. But when fate presents her with a conundrum that e...
3.5K 166 16
✦Wonwoo takes his own life, and in an attempt to discover why, Junhui learns all that his best friend and man of his dreams was hiding, from his secr...