The Hidden Truth (MystreetXRe...

By amytstories

I am Y/N Lycan. I used to live with my grandfather but now I'm heading home to my siblings. To tell you some... More

Heading Home
Overcome
Well Not.....?
Try
Overall Happenings
Happy Start But Sad Story
I Don't Understand
Done This Before
Excited For Something NEW
A Test
Now The Agenda
Dreaming A Few Things.
Consider Me As A Friend
Observe The Following
New Places
The Memories
Relax
Of Course,It's Happening.
Look
Moms
You What...?
Do What Makes You Happy
Again To This
Ruffle
Kid
Inside
Directed To Her
Enraged
What'd You Expect?
Howls
Over The Mountains
Eager To See You
Venturing Through The Mindscape
Experience The Old Kingdom
Now
Actuality
Missed You
In Their Care
Your Horror
Of course
Up with The Red Sky
A Moment
Rising Inch By Inch
Eager To Taunt You
Taking This Down To Business
Here In O'khasis
Enraged To Fight
Development of Answers
Engaging The Portal
Villain
In Pain
Locket
Still Have Nothing
Problem
Reunion Of Death
In The Shadows
Off To Battle
Remember Me
In A Place We Dont Know
Things Out In A Bout
You Ran Away
Paranoid XX And XY
Royalty
In Different Places
Callings
Earning Her Trust
Slowly Revealing
Starting To See Her Side
Chasing Fragments
In The Now
Predetermined Halves
Having A Glimpse
Every Possibility
Resistance to Power
Surroundings
A thought
Villains Arise
Evil Unite!
Mere Mortals and Descendants
Mere Mortals and Descendants PT.2
Mere Mortals and Descendats Pt.3
Ever So Sure
Ending It With A Miracle
When Life Goes On

Seek The Answer

2.1K 57 3
By amytstories

~°Derek's POV°~

This is it..

I head out of my room with Rachel beside me. She gave me a small smile. I quickly part away from her and walked to the Lycan Headquarters, where I was met with all the agents. I took a deep breath.

"Good Morning agents. "I said.

" Good morning sir. "They greet.

" We all know the agenda today, right?. "I asked.

They all nod their heads yes. I sighed.

"I need your full cooperation with this. Y/n is missing." I said.

One of the agents gasped. I sighed.

"And she is the 2nd Ultima.. "

~°Aaron's POV°~

I sighed." Where are you Y/n?. "

I'm on the roof and just letting my mind cool off. Of all the things that could've happen, why this? Why did I have to lose my long lost sister this way?

"Aaron?." A female voice called out.

I looked beside me and saw Melissa.

"Hey Aaron. "She said sitting beside me.

I looked down.

"Hey, How are you keeping up?." Melissa asked.

"What do you think huh? Our long lost sister returns and then she disappears like this... How do you think I'm keeping up?. "I said looking at her.

" A-Aaron.. You're c-crying.. "Melissa said with worry in her eyes.

I wipe my tears and then look away.

" I know this must be hard for---."

"It is hard! I lost you once! We were close and then we became cold to one another then came back to being close. I don't want the same thing to happen to us and Y/n!. "I said holding my head as tears fell.

" Aaron...."Melissa hugs me.

"It's okay... We'll find her. "Melissa said and I looked up.

" How sure are you to find her?. " I asked.

" Here... "Melissa handed me a device.

There was a beeping red light and coordinates. My eyes widened.

" I put a tracking device on Y/n's clothing and hair while she was asleep."Melissa said.

I looked at her with a shocked look.

"What?I only use this when there are emergencies like these. "Melissa said shrugging.

" Did you put one on me?. "I asked.

She nervously laughed." Maybe, maybe not. "She said then whistled.

I sighed. Melissa gave me a small smile.

" Come on. Get your stuff and we'll look for her. Together. "Melissa said laying a hand on my shoulder.

I smiled and then quickly grabbed my things. I stuffed some snacks, water and some extra clothing in my backpack.

This might take awhile...

I swung my backpack on my back and left a small cryptic note for the others once they barge in. I quickly jumped back on the roof to see Melissa standing up with a backpack of her own.

"When did you--- Nevermind. Let's go. "I said.

She nodded and we jumped off the roof and head straight to the woods. Melissa had held out her tracker. I poof out my ears and tail and so did Melissa.

" Have you picked up any scent Aaron?."Melissa said not lifting her head from

I sniff around and nodded.

"No... Can't seem to pick up anything.. "I said.

A few hours of walking, we decided to sit and set out camp in front of a waterfall.

" Does mom and dad know?. "I asked.

" Yes. I told them that we are heading to a business trip. Since, there were a lot of business trips canceled. Eventually, they believed me. How crazy is that?. "Melissa said.

She was still staring at the tracker and at her phone. I looked around. My ears then twitch. I stood up and so did Melissa. We heard rustles and growls.

" Come out. "Melissa said.

The rustles and growling became louder.

" Come out!. "I shouted.

Not the best Idea but it was for showing who was tough.
Suddenly, a woman with red blood hair came out. Her complexion was completely black. We back up.

" You shouldn't have come. "The woman said.

" That voice... "I murmured.

" Y/n?. "Melissa said.

" You made one big mistake!. "Y/n said braking at us then black smoke covered her and she disappeared.

" Aaron. I think we should head back home.. "Melissa said with fear laced in her voice.

" Remember when I said I didn't want to lose her?."I asked looking at her.

"Aaron, it's not the best--. "

" I won't leave without her.. "i said looking at her.

" Aaron, it's dangerous! Staying out in the open with her around, sneaking at us. We don't know what she might do!."Melissa argued.

I growled. "Tell me, was me being an Ultima not fearful enough for you?." I barked

"Aar--. "

" I AM a monster too! You can go home! I don't need you.. "I said grabbing my backpack and running away.

" Aaron!!. "

I ran as fast as I could. I turned Into a werewolf and ran through the woods with my backpack on. I eventually ended up in an old ragged and torn up village. I slowly walked in between what was supposed to be the gates? I turned back to my human form. I slowly walked in while looking around.

"Where am I?. "

I saw a house on a hill. I walked to it and attempted to knock on it. The door fell backwards. I walked in and slowly and carefully made my way upstairs. I opened the doors and eventually met ended up in a purple room. There was a ripped up purple bed. Everything was so old... I quickly made my way out of the house. I continued to walk through the little ragged village. I eventually ended up at a guard tower? I think that's what it is..

I looked up and checked if there was any way I could check it out.

"Aaron?. "I heard a voice behind me.

I quickly kicked the person behind me and then turned to see who I just kicked. I saw a yellow haired and blue green eyed boy.

" Hunter? What in Irene's name are you doing here?. "I asked helping him up.

" I was gonna ask the same thing.. "He said wiggling his jaw.

" I was here because I wandered here. You?. "I asked.

He looked down then back up at me.

" This was where Y/n and I met. She wandered here when she was a kid. Roman was like a dad to me too. Y/n told Roman to come home with her. Roman accepted Y/n's choices and took me in. That was the beginning of our friendship. "Hunter said.

" Wait. Why were you here when you met her?. "I asked.

He sighed. I guess I'm asking too many questions.

" My father and I were searching for shelter because my dad was being chased by creatures of the unknown.. Then, father got stabbed at his heart at the Irene's statue. The day, Y/n took me in was the death anniversary of my dad. I decided to stay at one of the houses here and lived my life here and surviving on my own.. "He said.

" You're a brave boy. "I said.

" Yeah. "He said.

Awkward silence came upon us. Hunter decided to break that silence with an offer.

" Come on, let's head to the lodge up the mountain. We'll eventually meet up with some of your friends. "Hunter said.

" But there is no--. "

" Don't worry. They are someone special. Plus, you'll need them for the search. "Hunter said.

" Are you trapping me or something?. "I asked.

Hunter laughed." Dude, I'm not a person who betrays. I swore to Roman if I ever betrayed him or the Lycan family and his company, that Y/n's Ultima side can tear me apart. "Hunter said as we began to walk.

" Tho, I hope she doesn't. "He said.

" She won't. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772 10 11
Just when I thought things couldn't get worse, it did...All I remember is running from something in the woods. Everything went black. I suddenly woke...
41.1K 2.1K 24
"He was bigger than most Lycan and more muscular. Intimidating even. But I noticed the bags underneath his eyes with dark circles that was slightly v...
5.7K 148 43
You think it's easy? Being a wolf for 14 years of your life? Not knowing that you had an actual family outside of your pack? Think again. It's not ea...
279 33 14
Rachel lived her life growing up seeing things that others couldn't. Her parents initially thought their daughter had a superior imagination and cr...