Brooklyn Nights (BxB)

By OralKel

Pierson "Pierce" Matthews is living in the city of Brooklyn where he can see the majestic view of the Brookly... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 [Last Chapter]

Chapter 14

6.3K 302 106
By OralKel

Author's Note: My mom is actually a Grab driver (Uber) and she was able to have a passenger that knows me and has read some of my works. The topic about me being a writer on Wattpad was opened up, and my mom said that the guy gushed about my works. Hey, if you're reading this, thank you! You made my mom happy. And it definitely made my day.

By the way, I'm dedicating this chapter to @kittyboy24 because she's amazing!

Word count: 3,061

******

Chapter 14

"Maybe I could teach you how to kiss someone back properly," is Kevin's first words after he kissed just five seconds ago. I didn't move. I didn't kiss him back. I'm in a state of shock, and my eyes are widen as our eyes meet. Kevin doesn't have a disappointed look on his face. Instead he looks calm and he has a smile on his lips, the edge of his eyes crinkled. He grins wide, resting his forehead against mine as his fingers travel playfully and teasingly across my legs. Meanwhile I'm still staring at him with my eyes wide, mouth now agape. Kevin chuckles at my expression and begins tweaking my nose, and I get out of my trance and I'm suddenly aware of everything, like how my heart is slowly beating, the pads of his fingers touching my nose, the closeness we share, and how intimate he's being to me.

Smiling brightly, refusing to let this moment go to waste, I take the initiative to lean forward and press my lips against his, which he accepts willingly. My hand immediately rests at the back of his neck, my thumb lightly pressing his skin, drawing little circles while my other hand rests on his shoulder.

His lips are inviting, gentle, and sweet. The taste of his lips reminds me of the caramel bar I used to eat when I was a kid. Those caramel bars were given by my grandma. I asked my mom to buy me some of it, but she couldn't find it anywhere, but my grandma had always stocks of it and she liked to bribe me always with that caramel bar when she wanted me to do something.

Kevin begins kissing me back, his lips molding with mine as his fingertips trace the skin of my arms, and his other hand rests on my left hip. He pulls me closer and accidentally, I trip on his leg and we both crash on the ground, his arms now wrapped around my waist, our teeth smashing with each other. For a moment, we just stare at each other and then burst out laughing. Kevin rolls on top of me, his arms on either side of my head, trapping me. He hovers on top of me, leans down, and brushes the tip of his nose against mine. I blush at the action, and Kevin just grins at me, clearly liking the flushed cheeks he's seeing under his very eyes.

"I've always found you cute," he admits as his eyes hold mine. "Even back in high school."

"Really?" my cheeks flush as he nods, smiling brightly.

"It took me a lot of time to realize why, and then one day I found the answer."

He leans down again and gently presses his lips on mine. Kevin fixes his position, letting his forearms to support his weight, and puts his body on me. I feel every part of him – from our molded lips to our pressed chest and groins. My legs are pressed together while his are trapping mine. Kevin begins to nibble on my lower lip, earning a low moan from me, and he begins to suck on it like he's done it countless times. However, it makes me just want to want him more – at least right at this moment. Then he begins giving butterfly kisses across my jaw, sending shivers down my spine. There are no butterflies, but there's this burning sensation to be touched.

I'm on fire, and Kevin's responsible for it.

Another low moan escapes my lips when he latches his lips on my already-exposed collarbone. His tongue touches the sensitive skin, and he begins licking my collarbone, nipping and tugging. My fingers get lost in his hair while his hands roam every part of my body.

Is this the time to lose my virginity? To someone that means more than friends to me, but less than a lover? Somehow, he's in between. I know I like him, infatuated maybe, but somehow I picture myself together with Kevin, spending our time with each other in a long run. But that's not what I see. Maybe I'm not really attached to him yet. There's no deeper connection between us. But maybe – just maybe – if I try hard enough to make this work, I'll come to like him even more, deeper.

My fingers begin to fumble around his fly, trying to get his pants off, but his hand stops me and he stops kissing me. He pulls away, stares at me in the eyes, and merely shakes his head. I feel disappointed. Not because I thought that I'd finally lose my virginity, but because I acted like a horny, 16-year-old gay guy who has been sex-deprived. I look down in shame, wishing for the ground to just eat me up and keep me in darkness forever.

Kevin lifts my face with his index finger, gives me a smile, and rests his forehead against mine. His eyes twinkle as his eyes meet mine, and I realize that his smile is genuine. There's no disappointment, sadness, or any negative emotion swimming in the orbs.

"We're not ready to do that," Kevin cups my cheek and plants a gentle kiss on my lips. "I respect you, and I don't want that to happen just because you feel like you need to do it with me."

"I don't feel that I need to do it with you," I mumble, hanging my head low in embarrassment, cheeks flushing as he lets out a chuckle.

"No, but I know you," he nods his head. "You're more like the go-with-the-flow person. Sometimes you never think of the consequences, and that's okay, really. I admire you for that. But there are times where you need to be careful and think things through, just like this. I know you want to do it to someone special, and I would like to be that special someone because I like you, but you need to figure it all out by yourself."

"What do you mean?"

"Who do you like more? Me or Wyatt?"

When he mentions Wyatt's name, I immediately shut up. I hide my face away because I don't want to give out any sign that I like Wyatt more than I should. As Wyatt begins to invade my mind and thoughts, my heartbeat quickens, opposite of what I was feeling earlier when Kevin was kissing me with so much emotion. And thinking about Wyatt gives me pain because I know that I shouldn't, and that he's straight, and he's with someone else better than me, and he will never like me. He will just remain as a colleague, as my boss. Nothing more, nothing less.

And it hurts even more to think that he's probably with his girlfriend right now, kissing her like he means the world to him. Or they're probably making love in a very comfortable bed. That's not really a good image in my head, but I can't help but to think it. It now plays inside my head like a broken record, and it pains me.

But all Kevin does is smile.

He takes my hand and squeezes it lightly. I look at him through my lashes and makes a face, which makes me laugh and he grins when he hears it. He gives me an approving nod and rests his forehead against mine for God knows how many already. But I like it.

"Figure it out, and I'll wait." Kevin murmurs and kisses me on the lips for a few seconds before pulling away and grinning. "But until then, we're not going to do those intimate things. Except for the kisses. Because I really like kissing you. It's addicting."

And just like that, he's able to lift my mood and I grin widely. I pull myself up and tackle him to the ground, pressing my lips against his and his arms immediately wrap around my waist, kissing me back with such intensity that it throws me off-guard. But a few seconds later, I'm able to catch myself up and continue kissing him.

He lets go of my lips and I groan at the loss of the contact. He chuckles.

"Let's continue this to your bed, eh? Not really romantic when we kiss on the ground." He teases and I roll my eyes, but I can't stop the blush from surfacing in my cheeks. I playfully punch his shoulder. He helps me stand up and we practically run towards my bedroom. Kevin grabs my waist, lifts me up, and throws me gently on the bed. He throws himself after me. I bounce. Laughter fills the room and we both grin to each other before he attacks my lips again. "Much better than the floor." He manages to rasp out between kisses we share. I manage to chuckle between those kisses.

The light shuffles beside me wake me up. The sun has not risen yet, only the twinkling bright lights of the city buildings illuminate Brooklyn and my place. The sky is a hue of dark blue, the moon peeking through the furry clouds. Two hours from now, the sun will rise and the moon will be replaced. I turn beside me and see Kevin sleeping peacefully, his hair tousled, his lips slightly parted as he snores lightly. My feet are tangled with his, and my arm is still draped across his bare torso.

I look at his pretty face and feel my heart skip a beat when he pouts and turns around, facing me. My hand reaches for his face, resting on his face as if it has a mind of its own, and he leans into it, a small smile playing on his lips.

Kevin deserves someone better.

And I know it's selfish for me to keep him, but I'd like to be with him. But first, I need to get rid of the feelings I have for Wyatt. What I feel for Kevin may not be as strong as what I feel for Wyatt, but I see myself happy with Kevin. But with Wyatt, it's blurry, like a window glass on a rainy day, where the weather keeps getting colder and colder as each second ticks by.

Kevin is my comfort zone.

And Wyatt is definitely the danger zone.

Shaking those thoughts away from my head as it's not really healthy for me to think it first thing in the morning, I pull myself away from Kevin and decide I should make a breakfast for the both of us. Kevin tries to reach for me but I quickly duck, pushing the pillow to him and he wraps his arms around it, pulling the pillow closer to him as he rests his head on it. I watch him for a couple of seconds before looking away because it's becoming creepy and it's not good.

It's been an hour and now the alarm on my phone is ringing. I turn the alarm off and put two plates on the table. I've prepared carbonara with bacon bits as our breakfast. I'm not sure if Kevin will like it, but I really put a lot of effort in making it so I hope he'll love it.

I'm washing the utensils I've used on cooking when a pair of arms wrap around my waist, making me jolt in surprise. When I see that it's only Kevin, I immediately relax. He rests his chin on my shoulder. Kevin still has this sleepy look on his face that looks really cute, his eyes closing droopily, but he's fighting it off.

"What are you smiling at?" he asks groggily before rubbing his eyes and staring at me.

"Breakfast is ready. Hope you like carbonara."

He lets out a bright smile, showing off his gapped teeth, which earns a chuckle from me. He playfully rolls his eyes and gives my cheek a sloppy kiss before running away to the bathroom in my bedroom. I shake my head in amusement before turning off the faucet and putting the utensils in the cabinets.

A few minutes later, Kevin comes back with a wet face. He grins at me and takes a sit beside me. He inhales and sighs dramatically when he smells the carbonara. He pouts and nods at me approvingly, grabbing the pot and taking a scoopful of carbonara to his plate. I watch him in amusement as he digs in, moaning every now and then when he shoves a forkful of pasta in his mouth. He looks like a kid that has been granted of his favorite food, his feet wiggling back and forth beneath the stool he's sitting on.

"This is the best carbonara I've ever tasted," he manages to say with his mouth full.

I bow down and motion for him to eat more. "By all means, feel free to fully stuff yourself with my homemade carbonara my mom taught me to do." Kevin nods his head while going on his second plate of pasta. I wait for him to get done before I eat along with him. This man has got some appetite.

When I arrive at my old floor and station, the only person working there is Melody. She has this conflicted look on her face, indicating that she somehow managed to mess the report she was due to send. When she looks up and her eyes meet mine, a grin immediately makes its way to her lips. She stands up and stomps her foot on the ground playfully, opening her arms wide. Before I take her hug offer, I dance my towards her way, and her grin widens even more. She immediately knows there's a good news. After a few seconds of dancing on my own, Melody decides to join me by dancing her way towards me and somehow we both end up dancing together with her arms around my neck and my hands resting on her hips. She wiggles her brows at me and I chuckle, pushing her away gently.

"We kissed a lot last night," I lean down and whisper in her ear.

My best friend's eyes widen and she lets out a girly squeal that earns us a few glares from the other employees. I put my index finger over my lips, signaling my best friend to keep quiet. She nods excitedly, her hair bouncing up and down as she practically drags me to her desk. She pulls Matt's chair and drags it beside her, patting it. I take a seat and she smiles widely. I roll my eyes playfully.

"And he's a great kisser," Melody lets out another squeal and she twirls on her chair.

"I told you, I told you, I told you," she sings as she grips my shoulder, her eyes twinkling with joy. "I told you you'd like him. Ohmygod, I can't believe this is really happening. My best friend is finally going to date someone and I'm so happy."

"There is no us yet, Melody," I tell her honestly and her smile drops. "But I think there may be soon." She lets out a squeal and this time, people are now directly glaring at her. She rolls her eyes at them before turning to face me and grinning widely. "And no, we didn't have sex. We slept on the same bed and we just kissed. He said he liked kissing me."

Melody stomps her foot on the ground, hiding her face using her hands. Melody gets really excited when I tell her something about my love life, especially if it's news like this.

Kevin and Matt arrive together, holding coffee mugs in their hands. Kevin's eyes meet mine and his smile widens. Melody lets out another squeal and pushes the chair I'm sitting on with much force that the chair goes to Kevin's direction. Kevin stops the chair from moving with one foot and he tweaks my nose. I blush at his action and Matt goes to her squealing girlfriend that cannot contain her excitement.

"Hey," Kevin says casually, but there's a small blush forming on his cheeks that he tries to hide by drinking his coffee. I wonder how long he will have to drink his coffee just so I can see it again.

"Hi."

"OMG, you two are so cute!" My best friend gushes and Matt has to literally calm his girlfriend down. He gives us an apologetic look before pinching Melody's cheek and ushering her to take a break. Before Melody goes to break, she makes a heart gesture using her hands and dances a bit before leaving us alone together with her boyfriend.

"Oh I remember, did you receive an invitation letter to be part of that high school reunion?" I ask.

Kevin nods. "I was about to ask you yesterday, but your lips made me forget it."

I blush and attempt to laugh it off. I fail. "Would you like to go together with me?"

"Like as boyfriends?"

"Or as friends?"

"As boyfriends it is, sure." Kevin grins before slinging his arm around my neck and pulling me closer. He leans down, his hot breath fanning my cheek, and whispers. "Can I kiss you right now because you're so cute?"

"OMG, so cute!" Melody comes back with a coffee mug. Matt rolls his eyes at his girlfriend. "But PDA is not allowed right now. Maybe you both need to take a break, specifically in the restroom?"

"Shut up, Melody." I blush hard. "I need to get back."

"I still need details, Pierce. Details!" Melody cries.

"Later!" I laugh at her childish behavior.

Before going back to my station and taking the elevator, I turn on my heel, kiss Kevin on the cheek quickly, and run towards the direction of the elevator. I hear my best friend screaming. I have no time to see Kevin's reaction, but I know he's smiling from ear to ear.

When I get back at my station, I'm in a different mood. Still a positive mood. Even when Wyatt walks out of his office with a pissed expression, I'm still in a good mood. I call Wyatt and he turns to face me. I tell him that I should bring Kevin since he's invited, too. His jaw clenches, but he nods his head. Then he goes back to his room, even more pissed.

And somehow, that affects me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 117 11
For 17-year-old high school senior Evan Brooks, life could be better. He's a social outcast at school, stuck in a rural small town he never wanted to...
506 48 25
This is a story about 17-18 year old's lives and how who they are sometimes isn't accepted and how it really affects them. Its also about surprise, a...
108 5 10
Justin Cameron is a good kid, when he lands in detention he meets Jacob Harris. Jacob is the opposite of him, he's rebellious and is known as the sch...
1.3M 49K 47
It was hard hating someone so much you start to obsess over them. Then again, it really was a small line between love and hate. Jason: I knew he saw...