Chapter 14

Author's Note: My mom is actually a Grab driver (Uber) and she was able to have a passenger that knows me and has read some of my works. The topic about me being a writer on Wattpad was opened up, and my mom said that the guy gushed about my works. Hey, if you're reading this, thank you! You made my mom happy. And it definitely made my day.

By the way, I'm dedicating this chapter to @kittyboy24 because she's amazing!

Word count: 3,061

******

Chapter 14

"Maybe I could teach you how to kiss someone back properly," is Kevin's first words after he kissed just five seconds ago. I didn't move. I didn't kiss him back. I'm in a state of shock, and my eyes are widen as our eyes meet. Kevin doesn't have a disappointed look on his face. Instead he looks calm and he has a smile on his lips, the edge of his eyes crinkled. He grins wide, resting his forehead against mine as his fingers travel playfully and teasingly across my legs. Meanwhile I'm still staring at him with my eyes wide, mouth now agape. Kevin chuckles at my expression and begins tweaking my nose, and I get out of my trance and I'm suddenly aware of everything, like how my heart is slowly beating, the pads of his fingers touching my nose, the closeness we share, and how intimate he's being to me.

Smiling brightly, refusing to let this moment go to waste, I take the initiative to lean forward and press my lips against his, which he accepts willingly. My hand immediately rests at the back of his neck, my thumb lightly pressing his skin, drawing little circles while my other hand rests on his shoulder.

His lips are inviting, gentle, and sweet. The taste of his lips reminds me of the caramel bar I used to eat when I was a kid. Those caramel bars were given by my grandma. I asked my mom to buy me some of it, but she couldn't find it anywhere, but my grandma had always stocks of it and she liked to bribe me always with that caramel bar when she wanted me to do something.

Kevin begins kissing me back, his lips molding with mine as his fingertips trace the skin of my arms, and his other hand rests on my left hip. He pulls me closer and accidentally, I trip on his leg and we both crash on the ground, his arms now wrapped around my waist, our teeth smashing with each other. For a moment, we just stare at each other and then burst out laughing. Kevin rolls on top of me, his arms on either side of my head, trapping me. He hovers on top of me, leans down, and brushes the tip of his nose against mine. I blush at the action, and Kevin just grins at me, clearly liking the flushed cheeks he's seeing under his very eyes.

"I've always found you cute," he admits as his eyes hold mine. "Even back in high school."

"Really?" my cheeks flush as he nods, smiling brightly.

"It took me a lot of time to realize why, and then one day I found the answer."

He leans down again and gently presses his lips on mine. Kevin fixes his position, letting his forearms to support his weight, and puts his body on me. I feel every part of him – from our molded lips to our pressed chest and groins. My legs are pressed together while his are trapping mine. Kevin begins to nibble on my lower lip, earning a low moan from me, and he begins to suck on it like he's done it countless times. However, it makes me just want to want him more – at least right at this moment. Then he begins giving butterfly kisses across my jaw, sending shivers down my spine. There are no butterflies, but there's this burning sensation to be touched.

I'm on fire, and Kevin's responsible for it.

Another low moan escapes my lips when he latches his lips on my already-exposed collarbone. His tongue touches the sensitive skin, and he begins licking my collarbone, nipping and tugging. My fingers get lost in his hair while his hands roam every part of my body.