Author's Note

So I wanted to let you see this story that I had been working on in 2016 but never got the chance to publish it. This story was stored in my laptop and hadn't been touched until now. When I saw the drafts of the story again, I said to myself, "I wanted to continue this because I knew this was a great story," and that's why I decided to publish it here on Wattpad.

This story will just be short, ranging from 18-20 chapters. I wanted to do write this the way I planned it. If you were able to read all of my stories, some of the Author's Note parts, I was able to mention this.

Apparently this story was made for another reading platform - I'm going to say the name - but to be honest, I just couldn't upload the whole story there. Don't ask me because I have no idea why (lol). I will let you enjoy the drafts of the story and will begin uploading chapters after a couple of weeks.

Just in case you don't know, I'm still working on my other stories that had been put on hold for so long and I wanted to finish that already. I know you guys have been waiting for it, so let me tell you, you don't have to wait for months just to see if a new chapter has been uploaded. Because I will start uploading chapters week after week. Yes, I'll upload new chapters weekly.

Thank you for your support!

Much love,
Mike.

IG: JMSenar