His fake assistant

By tom-yumke

When a bubbly farmer Faye gets sent on a mission by her best friend, the infamous journalist Elizabeth Venice... More

Prologue
Eww? (1)
My father isn't the king (2)
The billionaire sure loves to cuddle (3)
Doing nothing (4)
The beast woke up (5)
My daily dose of drama (6)
Huge bloke, Marc (7)
20 questions (8)
Say bible (9)
Are we friends? (10)
Does it upset you? (11)
Cookies are a yeah (12)
Sweet...too sweet (13)
Famous? (14)
Taking care (15)
Extra
Safe (16)
Be kind, always (17)
Living together (18)
Movie night (19)
Befriend him (20)
Make one (21)
Christmas kiss (22)
It's real (23)
Mother-in-law (24)
Rival for life (25)
Family diner (26)
Heartbroken (27)
Until you (28)
People can't change (29)
It will all be okay (30)
Mine (31)
Broken remote (32)
I'm shook, they shook (33)
Q&A chapter
Fairy lights (34)
I love mushrooms (35)
She said YES! (36)
I'm the villain (37)
Nightmares (38)
Epilogue (39)
PART 2
Realizations (1)
Drunk Faye (2)
Perfect world (4)
Breaking point (5)
The beast is destroyed (6)
Break in? Kind of (7)
Ovulation test (8)
Preg-nant (9)
straight SAVAGE (10)
Lies, lies and lies (11)
Horrible father (12)
Spooky spook (13)
Little snitch (14)
Break the cycle (15) - the end

Caged like a doll (3)

35.5K 1.1K 509
By tom-yumke

"Every time you hurt me I apologized, because I felt bad for making you feel bad."

☆☆☆

We finally arrived at a little cottage in the middle of the forest.

My hands roamed over my body, trying to check if I was still alive.

    THANK GOD.

Mason exited the car before opening my side of the door a couple.

I looked at him with an uncomfortable look on my face.

"Soooo", I coughed awkwardly. "Nice cottage, I didn't know you had another house besides the other 6."

No shit, Faye.... he's a fudging millionaire.

I've only seen 6... now 7 of them, won't be surprised if he had a hundred more.

I didn't dare to look in his glowing orbs, because I already knew they would burn through my soul.

I could feel his commanding and intimidating aura through me, making me cringe back.

"When are we heading home? I'm kind of hungry... I also haven't watered my plants ye-"

Before I could end my sentence a growl came out of his throa- WAIT DID HE JUST GROWL????

    OH LORD.

It was legit the sound of a big bad wolf... I just cannot, m'boyyyy.

"WOAHHH", I shrieked out in shock in the most uncute voice ever when he picked me up in bridal style.

I immediately clamp to his shirt, burying my nails in his chest.

He didn't flinch or made a sound in pain... wow, what is he made of? Stone???

He started to walk up to the door, while kissing and smelling my hair a couple of times.

Those weird habits that will never go away.

He gets his keys out of the dead angle and opens the door in less then a second.

We get in the big dark room, I hear the click of the light and suddenly the room lit up.

My mouth dropped open. To say I was shocked would be a total understatement. I am flabbergasted.

The room was rustic, vintage, but still had a modern side. The way I had described my dream house to be.

It was decorated with fairy lights, candles and a trail of roses.

The candles seem to have burnt out and the roses looked brown... they were dead.

Ohh... I felt numb. This was our wedding gift.

It smelled like dead romance... ironic, isn't it?

He walked up the stairs, bringing me into a big bedroom. It wasn't hard to guess by the size of it that it was the master bed room.

The walls were painted brown, a dark wooden brown. Above the king size bed hung a big picture of us both.

He gently laid me on the soft bed before walking to the closet. He threw a pair of pink pyjamas next to me.

I looked at it, swallowing loudly. I knew I wasn't getting out of here tonight.

He eyed at it for me to undress... I wasn't comfortable to do so.

"C-can I-I change in t-the b-bathroom?", I stuttered nervously.

He only groaned which made me flinch. His glowing orbs, tuned down a bit after he saw my stiff form.

He turned around. I knew I had less than a minute before he would turn back around. I immediately undressed and changed my clothes.

Just when I was about to button up the flannel shirt he turned around, making him have a good view of my bare chest.

     It's not like he has never seen it.

His eyes started glowing as bright as a diamond. His facet showed pure desire and cupidity.

He took menacing paces closer, making me hide my breast by clenching the shirt's hem tightly together.

I could feel my heart pounding In my throat.

He took a halt, only a hair away from me. We were almost touching.

He was hovering over me, his smell dazzled and played with my emotions.

It fucked with my mind.

I don't want to look up. I could feel his face coming closer, his minty breath fanned over my face.

My breath hitched when his nose touched my cheek. He traced a line with the tip of his nose to my jawline.

His fingers untwine my hands which were tightly holding onto the shirt. My hands immediately fell to my side. I was uncovered in front of his eyes.

His long fingers touched the skin above my breast. I didn't know what he was about to do, but to my surprise he started to button the shirt.

I finally took a quick look at his face. I could see his beast still dominating on the front of the surface. He was too busy and concentrated on trying to button it up without buttoning the wrong ones. A giggle almost escaped my lips.

He sighed out in the cutest way when he was finally done.

Our eyes met, making me blush. I felt all shy and... ohh, shit.

I remembered the cruel things I've done. My face dropped.

His eyes bored through my soul. My chest felt heavy as if a brick was resting in there.

I bit my lips, looking down my feet. I felt his warm fingers putting a strand of hair behind my ears. He let his hand rest on the side of my face.

There was an uneasy tension between us... an electricity which made me shiver.

My heart felt heavy, I had to say it...

"I-I'm s-so..."

His hands cupped my cheeks, crashing his lips on mine. He moved his lips fiercely against mine in a punishing manner. His tongue plunged in my mouth, exploring every cavern in my mouth.

I immediately kissed him back, moving my lips as forcefully against his. We were both trying to dominate, neither of us giving in.

I could taste his feelings: lust, despair, desire, ecstasy. He gave his all to me.

We started moving around the room, our lips never leaving. We stumbled over each other, making us fall down the bed.

I was on top of him, straddling his lap while he looked up to me. I started kissing him again, tightening my grip in his hair. I was kissing him so desperately that my body curved into his, making us melt together.

My hands reached down to his pants at the same time as he started unbuttoning my pyjamas.

It was clear... I crave him and I want him to be mine... even if it was only for tonight.

I gave into all these emotions.

For us to become one again.

☆☆☆

My eyes fluttered open from the pushing feeling on my bladder.

    Auwchhh, I had to pee.

I tried to move, but there were 2 things withholding me to do so.

1. Two warm muscular arms and legs were wrapped around my body.

2. I felt sore and wet down my legs

OMG! LAST NIGHT WASN'T A DREAM?

I don't want to wake him up. I can't face him, surely not after we made love.

I tried to gently pry his arms which were around me off, but they only ended up tighter.

Urgh, way to start this day... shit, I HAVE TO PEEEEE.

After fighting back with my whole body against his, which is still unconscious may I add, I could finally get out.

     HALLELUJAH!

I ran to the bathroom like Lightning McQueen which hurt a hella lot. I'm still sore.

After being done I put a bathrobe on which I found hanging next to the shower.

I was considering if I should climb back into the bed with him.

I probably shouldn't, this was more of a one night stand... I don't want to wake up next to him, knowing it would be the most awkward thing ever.

What would I say? "Hey, we had sex. Let's forget about it and by the way I'm sorry for breaking your heart?"

    OH HELL NAWWW.

I shake me head, walking down the stairs. I'm in the middle of the woods. I can't escape. My phone is dead. No one knows where I am.

     Well. Frickin. Way.

I plopped on the couch, closing my eyes again... I doze off.

☆☆☆

    BAM!

I woke up by an ear deafening sound. I immediately stood up, alert of all my surroundings. The house was moving like an earthquake.

Everything came from upstairs. It sounded like a tornado, but I knew better.

Sounds of glass shattering, furniture being thrown away and falling... and intense terrifying growls.

    Mason?!

My feet instantly ran up the stairs, I was panting in panic.

    What has he done?

I checked every room, they were all destroyed... finally in the last room he stood.

His head was resting against a wall. His breathing uneven, making his chest going up and down. His eyes were tightly closed, I could see fresh tears running down his cheek.

But what completely broke my heart were the blood stains on his chest. His knuckles were covered in bright red blood. His veins were popping out his arms.

    He had hurt himself?

    "M-Mason?", I breathe out. My lips were trembling in horror and agony.

His whole body turned around when he heard my voice. He was in utter disbelief before running to me, engulfing me in his arms.

I was crushed up into his hold. His nose was buried in my hair.

"Princess, didn't leave. Princess can't leave again. No, no, no", he shook his head in torture, showering my face in kisses.

     "Princess is safe. No one hurt, princess."

My eyes teared up.... I comprehend it... Fuck, I finally comprehend it.

My nails were buried in his chest. I was clamping and holding onto him, my vision became blurry until I couldn't hold the burning pain in anymore.

    I let it out.

I started to cry in his chest, wailing in pain as if I had just lost someone.

     I did.

I have broken this man in front of me. I have shredded his heart into pieces and destroyed him until there was nothing left.

    He has gone mad.

    The beast wasn't a part of Him.

    Mason is the beast.

☆☆☆

We had moved to his private island after he had destroyed the whole cottage.

I've been on the island for over 2 weeks...I think. I can't even remember.

The rules were simple here:

1. Don't leave his sight.

2. Don't speak.

He hasn't treated me bad, in contrary. I was spoiled like a real princess. I was taken care of like a doll.

    That was the problem...

    I was caged like a doll.

I don't remember when the last time was since I felt alive.

I felt him behind me, kissing my neck. I didn't react or flinch back. It was the usual routine.

I knew I had to sit on the chair in front of 'my make up table' before he took the brush and started gently brushing my hair without trying to hurt me.

If I let him see a slightly bit of pain he would start to apologize and kiss me for hours.

After being done he would pick me up and tuck me in the bed before climbing next to me, holding me.

I couldn't never leave his sight or else he would become paranoid and crazy, destroying every single thing... or even person.

If I want to pee I will have to wake him up and tell him. He would pick me up bridal style back and forth.

Whole day long he would either just touch me or be right besides me... with everything I do.

I could taste his fear... his fear of losing me again.

     It has made him this way.

     I have made him this way.

I didn't dare to try to leave, because I have to fix him... but what if there's nothing left to fix?

     Could I really repair a broken man?

☆☆☆

HI LOVELIES!!!

I hope I made it up with this update!

I've actually realised something: "an update a day, keeps the haters away."

Sooo my boyfriend was whining for me to write a story about us both, lol I'm dead. *not meant, but met

IMPORTANT!!!

Be kind to everyone. You never know through what they are going.

Every single word you utter can affect someone in a little or big way for that treat every human or even animal with love.

I have a challenge for you all, text someone and give them a compliment.

You never know how you might have made someone's day or even saved someone's live.

XOXO
I LOVE YOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 12.6K 46
Maddison Clark recently transferred to a college closer to her mom. She's new to the San Francisco area. When the social elite, Sebastian E. Lockhart...
241K 8.1K 30
Daphne Miller moved to Boston to escape the ghosts of her past. She hid behind a mask of happiness and acted like everything was ok, but when her pas...
66.3K 1.3K 44
When They Kennedy is accused of dating the billionaire for his money, she finds other means to take care of her sick mother. And that includes workin...
19.9K 1.6K 29
ISSAC RAYMONDS ,one of the top renowned entrepreneurs and CEO of RAYMOND CORPORATION PRIVATE LIMITED is well known for his cold personality towards...